Author Topic: Getting Back Into It  (Read 12086 times)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Back Into It
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 12:48:24 AM »
“It’s like riding a bike,” Seb retorted in a much happier tone, pleased that Dom was agreeing. The vampire could easily tell how worried his companion had been, and now it was settled Seb was happy to forget it.

He’d had plenty of flings, one night stands where most often he was the one who had left after fucking and drinking. He’d lived  through centuries where people were so free with sex, it wasn’t that which had been bothering him. It was that he had offered Dom a comfortable place to sleep, and the human had tried to reject him. But now that was dealt with.

He accepted Dom’s mouth on his in a deep kiss, responding in kind. When he felt Dom pressing against him Seb resisted for a moment before allowing Dom to press him backwards onto the bed, entwining their legs as he stretched out. He could feel Dom’s heart pounding as his weight pressed down on him. Seb didn’t often give in to gluttony, but tonight he wanted every drop he could from this delicious human. His hand drifted around to settle on Dom’s ass as his other moved up to stroke through the human’s short hair. Judging by Dom’s reaction it didn’t look like this was just going to be feeding.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 07:06:37 AM »
Dom winced as the nail marks on his ass were touched but he kept on kissing.  Sure, he was lucid enough to regret the rough stuff now, but he knew as soon as those fangs were in him again, the monster that was his addiction would take him over and drive him in new and frenzied ways that would leave his body sore and bruised - not to mention reeking of sex, as he already was.

But so be it.

He lolled upon Sebastian\'s body, kissing his mouth before running it over other places on his body.  It didn\'t take long before his fascination with how the blood he\'d already given had changed the vampire overtook him, and he was curious to touch everywhere.  Their difference in temperature was still noticeable but not as stark now and the feeling of him was fascinating.  He would caress and kiss Sebastian for as long as he was allowed, until the vampire wanted something more.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 07:27:40 AM »
Humans were funny little things. Dom had been all for leaving just about straight away, but mention being feed from and he was once again horny as anything. Seb let the human’s attentions wander all over him before lifting a hand and gesturing for Dom to come up towards his head again. The tickling, seductive kisses and strokes were very erotic, and Seb could happy have let him continue that way until the sun came up, but they had things to do.

“Now, what I want you to do, is this,” Seb began, rolling Dom over onto his back and scooping up both of his hands to hold above Dom’s head with his left hand, whilst his right dropped down to lazily stroke Dom’s cock.

“I want you to stay as still as you possibly can. But by all means, let that wicked tongue of yours run wild,” he said with a grin, kissing Dom deeply once again before dropping his head to nuzzle at Dom’s throat. It was much the same position they had begun in before, but Seb was interested to see how much Dom had learnt to do as instruction by vampires, and how well he could follow instructions when it was something so difficult and instinctive. Not that Seb wanted a pet, or a slave, but he was curious.

Seb’s teeth sank into Dom’s throat more deeply this time and he didn’t play with little laps, or tiny trickles as his hand played with Dom, stroking firmly. He wanted his fill this time, as much as Dom could give without being damaged. Maybe the human would be tired tomorrow, but he would be anyway after tonight.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 08:48:23 PM »
Being semi-restrained was blissful for Dominic and his body quivered with anticipation as his hands were pressed into the mattress and his stiffening member was embraced by a cool, smooth hand.  His eyes fell closed long before his neck was bitten, but that did cause him to begin making noise.

At first, he was fairly quiet and perfectly still, as instructed, focussing on the way the blood was leaving him in big, satisfying pulses. But as the feeding progressed, so too did his wantonness.  He remained careful about keeping his upper body still, but as he hissed lewd encouragement for Sebastian to milk his hard dick (and other such colourful descriptions), his hips began to thrust with the beat of the drinking, climbing towards a climax he hungered for.

When it came, because it was the second he\'d experienced in a short amount of time, it rocked him to the core and he cried out frenziedly, his entire lower half bucking furiously - he managed to keep his upper half still, though.  Afterwards, he lay there dazed but extremely content, a dopey smile on his handsome face and his head spinning a little from the strength of the orgasm.  And possibly the blood loss, but he didn\'t really factor that in.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 06:23:50 AM »
After Dom had climaxed again Seb let himself take a couple of deep mouthfuls before closing up the wound, licking his lips although not a drop had been lost as he lay atop the human, feeling satisfied and at peace. He allowed Dom’s hands to go free as he moved his own to stroke Dom’s strong jaw.

Despite his demand that the human keep still, he was really quite pleased that Dom wasn’t completely broken. He would have felt guilty had Dom forced himself to keep still, he would have felt like he was something Seb needed to fix. As it was, as long as the human didn’t fall into bad hands, he would probably be alright.

“Superb,” he murmured, pressing a few gentle kisses against Dom’s lips before pushing himself up and out of bed.

“I’ll get you more juice, eat something, or sleep if you want,” Seb said in a soothing voice before heading downstairs to grab the rest of the carton for Dom. He didn’t want Dom to feel like he had to rush off when Seb knew he would feel quite lightheaded.

When he returned, Seb poured another glass and left the carton on the bedside table and if Dom was still in the bed he would snuggle up beside the human again, wrapping his now warm body around Dom’s.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2011, 06:52:49 AM »
Dom hadn\'t needed the invitation to sleep to be given, he was dozing even as the vampire left the room.  He awoke in surprise when Sebastian climbed back into bed with him, wrinkling his nose as movement wafted a pretty distinct odour up at him.

"God, I stink of sex, I really need to clean myself off," he laughed, thinking about how nice a shower would be... but lacking the energy to get it done.  It was easier to just turn into Sebastian\'s hold and let his eyes drift shut again.  Two orgasms and a whole lot of drinking had definitely sapped his energy.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2011, 07:07:04 AM »
“Mm, later,” Seb said with a smile as Dom’s eyes slid shut. He didn’t mind the strong scent of sex in the room - there were nicer smells to be sure, but he wasn’t about to dump Dom in a bath of rose water whilst he tried to sleep.

“Use whatever you want when you wake up,” he said quietly, unsure of whether Dom would wake up before sunrise for Seb to be able to make the offer then. He let his own eyes shut as well, although his mind began to go over everything Dom had told him about the past quarter of a century. He could go get a laptop the next night, and one of those iPhones. Lucy would no doubt know how to use this technology, she could teach him. She’d know he was home and would probably be here when he woke up. He wondered whether Dom would run into her when he left.

Unless Dom woke up before daylight, Seb would stay that way, his eyes shut and his body still but mind racing, until he eventually fell asleep with the rising sun.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2011, 11:06:37 AM »
Even though he was exhausted, he couldn\'t settle into a proper sleep and after forty-five minutes or so Dominic managed to rouse himself enough to sit up and start devouring the food and drink Sebastian had left for him beside the bed. Well, it was sort of food, he thought bemusedly, thinking of how this much carbohydrate ingested at an odd hour wasn\'t good for him.

But then, what in this house was good for him?

He noticed that his movements - and, no doubt, his chomping and gulping - had awoken Sebastian and his eyes crinkled in a smile around his full mouth. When he washed it away with another mouthful of juice, he imparted a little more modern wisdom on the old vampire.

"You know, you can actually get whole meals, pretty nutritious ones too, for the microwave that will keep indefinitely in your freezer these days. You might want to invest in some, for the next time you bring someone home," he quipped. "A guy could get fat on you," he teased, leaning down to press a little kiss to Sebastian\'s lips.

"I\'ll just clean up a little, then I\'ll get dressed so you can take me home," he said, his energy levels momentarily recovered thanks to the nap and the food he\'d eaten. He needed a shower, but didn\'t want to bother with it here, in a stranger\'s home. Better to just get a washcloth and wipe the cum off his stomach so he could dress and take the vampire up on his earlier offer of returning him to his abode, where he could shower and fall into his own bed to sleep.

"Unless... I\'m feeling good now, you don\'t have to take me home, I can get there myself, if you\'d prefer? Save you risking the daylight?" he offered, looking around belatedly for some sort of alarm clock to see what the time was. He had no idea how long was left until sunup, though he didn\'t want to risk angering Sebastian again. He didn\'t have another round of appeasement left in him.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2011, 05:08:54 AM »
“I may pick some up next time I’m out. But if I’m too hospitable no one would want to leave,” the vampire said with a cocky shrug of his shoulders from his lying position, before he sat up, returning Dom’s kiss with a gentle one of his own.

“The bathroom’s just through there, take your time, we have a few hours before sun up,” Seb said, waving a dismissive hand at the human’s suggestion he drive himself. Maybe he felt fine now, but before his nap the human had looked pretty woozy and Seb didn’t want him to crash. Well, that was mainly the reason - Seb was also interested to know where Dom lived, just in case he did fancy a repeat at some point.

Although it was tempting to offer to join Dom in a hot shower, he didn’t want the human to regret tonight if he felt too tired the next morning.

“I’ll use one of the other bathrooms to wash up. Otherwise I may not be able to keep my hands to myself,” Seb said with a grin, lightly stroking Dom’s back as he slid from the bed to get washed and dressed.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2011, 07:19:25 AM »
Dom chuckled at the compliment.  "I\'ll be really quick," he promised and headed into the bathroom, using the toilet once more and making a marginal effort to wipe off his stomach after he\'d washed his hands and stood before the sink.  The cum was dry and really not too much of an issue, it was the smell he was interested in getting rid of, and a shower at home was how he\'d fix that.

Looking in the mirror, a familiar face greeted him - one with puffy bags beneath its eyes, mussed up hair (what there was of it), a few bruised bits from where the vampire had held him or he\'d flailed and knocked himself in the heat of passion and eyes... eyes that didn\'t want to meet in the mirror, for knowing the hazy satisfaction and guilt that would be in there.  Yeah, he couldn\'t even make eye contact with himfuckingself.  That was noble.

This was a train wreck he\'d done so well at avoiding but he knew now that it was too late.  He would, in all likelihood, still come back to this station in future and leave it again and again, looking like a beaten-up off-cast of some sort, tired and pretending he was happy.  He knew better, damnit. He\'d been so good, for two fucking years!  How had he let himself get dragged back down?  He had no fucking willpower and even less common sense when it came to vampires, that was how.

With a miserable sigh, he left the bathroom after just a few minutes, running a hand through his hair to mess it up to his liking and trying to think of anything except his own condemning head talk.  He was dressed and presented himself to the vampire, wherever he was, in five minutes, holding out his keys with a distracted smile on his face.

"How will you get back home after you leave me and the truck at my place?" he asked, wanting to make it clear that he wasn\'t about to surrender his work vehicle to a complete stranger, no matter how old and responsible they were.  She was his baby.  He felt bad about it, but figured Sebastian probably had some sort of plan.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2011, 07:27:12 AM »
Seb was clean and dressed in about the same time as Dom (Lucy had rearranged the bathroom in the guest bedroom completely and it took him a little time to find stuff) and he met the human with a grin, looking like a teenager being handed his father’s keys for the first time as Dom passed over the car keys. It had been a long time since he’d driven, and he’d always enjoyed it, getting the best, fastest, most impressive looking. He’d sold them before sleeping, knowing they wouldn’t last without the care and attention they needed, but it was a hobby he could start up again.

His smile faltered when he saw the look on the human’s face though, and a brief touch of his mind showed him he wasn’t imagining it.

“I’ll run, I’m pretty fast, but… what’s wrong? You had fun tonight, right?” Seb asked, stepping closer to Dom with a frown, lightly touching his chin to try to ensure Dom met his blue eyes.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2011, 10:09:11 AM »
Dom lifted his gaze and smiled a little wider, faking it for all he was worth.  "Yeah, of course!  I\'m just tired, that\'s all.  Let\'s go," he enthused leaning forward to plant a kiss on Sebastian\'s lips before turning and heading downstairs.  As he went, he mused on how different his small apartment was to this place and resolved to end this date outside the building, so he didn\'t have to invite Sebastian inside.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 04:45:10 PM »
Sebastian opened his mouth to pronounce the boy a liar, but then shut it again. What good would it do? The night was drawing to a close and Dom wouldn’t have been completely happy however this night had gone. If he’d completely rejected Seb and the vampire had let him, then Dom probably would have regretted giving up the opportunity for fun. If Seb had done as he’d suggested and fed but mentally stopped Dom from getting so sexually worked up, then Dom would have been scared of him. There was no reason to point that out and end things on a low note though.

“Mm, hopefully you’ll look back on this more cheerily after some sleep,” Seb said as he led Dom downstairs. Maybe a repeat wasn’t such a good idea if Dom was going to end up so upset by it all that hadn’t been Seb’s intention at all. He loved helping people, not making them miserable, unlike some of his kind.

The two were soon in Dom’s truck and after Seb getting his bearings and Dom pointing out a few things Seb already knew, but nodded along at the instructions, they set off and it felt like no time at all (to Seb anyway) before they were pulling into a parking space out side the apartment building. Seb was out of the car and opening Dom’s door in a second, dangling the keys before him with a smile, trying to ignore the negativity radiating from his companion.

“Safe and sound, as promised. How are you feeling? Do you need help getting upstairs?” he asked, leaning against the doorframe of the car.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 05:53:05 PM »
Dom almost missed the step when Sebastian told him that he might yet look upon this night positively and he cringed, knowing his thoughts had been plundered (for he had every confidence in his ability to lie to someone\'s face, after his last relationship).  He could only wonder if Sebastian also knew about Andrew and how he\'d betrayed him with Lazarus more than once.  Would that be excuse enough, in Sebastian\'s eyes, for him not feeling too happy with himself right now?

He didn\'t talk too much on the ride home, thinking instead about inane things, bits and pieces he needed to do for the job he\'d start on Monday, how he was going to go about finding some casual labour because it was a much bigger scale than he was used to and he needed a fourth casual for the couple of weeks it would take to complete.  Of course, most of the jobs A.A.G. were taking on lately were getting bigger, so maybe it was time to take on someone permanently; he was loathe to do that before he finished his qualifications, though.  It was a catch twenty-two situation.

"Thanks," he grinned as he got out of the car and took his keys back.  Despite himself, he was impressed by Sebastian being there to open the door for him; usually it was his place to be the gentleman, just because he was generally the more overtly masculine in his pairings.  It was nice to be treated gallantly for once.

"I\'m fine.  After your lovely house, I\'m embarrassed by my dingy little apartment so I\'d rather keep you away from it anyway," he replied, opting for honesty because it was obvious there was no point in lying.  Habitually, he glanced at the windows of the apartments facing onto the resident\'s car park before stepping close and taking Sebastian\'s hand in his; he wasn\'t one to take risks about public displays of affection, even in these ridiculously small hours of the morning.

"Thanks for everything," he finished with a dimpled smile, leaning in to give Sebastian a short kiss before he disengaged and took himself off to his apartment with a little wave.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2011, 04:52:03 AM »
Seb smiled at the honest admission from Dom about his apartment. He hadn’t meant to pry into Dom’s mind and hadn’t been looking for anything specific, just moods and feelings in an attempt to make things better and he wasn’t going to feel guilty for that. He accepted the kiss, resisting the temptation to deepen it after seeing the nervous glance at the windows. The vampire kept hold of his hand for a moment longer though.

“Very well. But just so you know, you are welcome at mine whenever, for a repeat or… something else,” Seb said with a slight bow of his head to the human before releasing him with a smile. He waited until Dom had disappeared into the apartment building before strolling away, waiting until he was out of sight of the building before breaking into a run. It felt good to tap into his vampiric celerity after so long, and sunlight wasn’t far enough away for him to be able to stroll all the way home. He made it with time to spare though and after a quick shower the ancient slipped back into bed to sleep the day away.