Author Topic: ALTERNATE: Ley Lines  (Read 17312 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: ALTERNATE: Ley Lines
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2011, 09:36:55 PM »
Needless to say, his gaze hadn\'t made it back to her eyes by the time she asked her question.  He was surprised - fuck, he was impressed - that she took her pants off, considering she seemed so worried about him not keeping his hands to himself; exposing long, smooth, coffee-coloured legs, a flat, muscled tummy he could drag his tongue across for hours and a tight, round ass he wanted to bite was not the best way to encourage him to do it, either.

He was sad when she attempted to cover herself up but it did remind him that she\'d spoken.  Something about rational.  Fucked if he could remember what, though.  He looked up into her dark eyes.  "I\'ve never wanted to be a tree so much in my whole life as I do right now," he told her with deep, intense passion.

Saccharin

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »
She hadn\'t thought anything of taking off her pants, except that they were made of too rough of a material to sleep comfortably in. If he couldn\'t handle seeing a bit of exposed skin, then that was on him. She didn\'t feel it was her responsibility to remain covered up and hidden from sight, it was up to him to control his urges - to keep his hands off (unless, of course, she said otherwise). So far, though, all he was doing was looking, and that didn\'t bother her in the slightest. After all, she\'d done a fair share of admiring when he\'d first stripped down to his boxers.

"You want to be a tree?" she asked, confusion clouding her eyes until she recalled what he\'d accused her of when he\'d spied her straddling a branch. "Wouldn\'t it be better to be a man and have my legs around you?"

She was smirking.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2011, 04:35:31 PM »
He didn\'t trust that she was making an offer and although he felt it was very cruel to tease someone in the emotional state he was in (getting lost and facing death had rattled him. Badly), he couldn\'t help but play along, just a little.  His gaze slid lazily down her reclining form to admire said legs and he imagined them wrapped around him.

It occurred to him that he hadn\'t fucked a vampire in a very long time and considering this one just about matched him in strength, it was a proposition that he would delight in.  He wouldn\'t have to be gentle and she could fight him as hard as she wanted... by the time he looked back into her eyes, his own were glittering with burgeoning lust.  He rolled onto his side, drawing his knees up a little so his feet weren\'t hanging off the end, and rested his face on the hand he had tucked up beneath him.

"You\'re right.  Could we start with them wrapped around my head?  I think I\'d like to bury my face inside your slit for a while, put my tongue to some use.  I haven\'t tasted... anyone like you," he considered, not recalling recently encountering a) a female vampire, b) a native American female vampire or c) a native American female vampire fresh off the reservation and having no decent knowledge of the world.  "And I don\'t need to come up for air," he grinned encouragingly, dimples flashing cutely.