Author Topic: In Need of a Coffee Fix  (Read 11409 times)

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
Re: In Need of a Coffee Fix
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 03:57:56 PM »
Kieran smiled as Zack excitedly start to describe one of his experimental recipes.He found himself wondering if the other knew just how cute he was when he was like this, not that he wasn't already easy on the eyes. It was just that a warm spark seemed to light him up from within as he spoke. "Those sound really yummy, Zack. I really wouldn't mind trying some sometime or maybe getting the recipe. Though it probably would end up a soggy mess knowing my luck.I just never had much luck with baking from scratch but I can make a decent spaghetti." he said with a small shrug before tilting his head at his mention of cooking for one. "Hey now it isn't so bad cooking for yourself, but I get it. It can be lonely and sort of sad to. That's why when I can I try to spoil my friends and family with some treats." he admitted softly and then chuckled at Zack's chocolate comment. "Well that could be answered so many ways." he said wiggling his eyebrows mischeviously at the last question. He couldn't help but tease him a little, but it was all in good fun. "But to be real I like to draw pretty much anything or anyone and of course write. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten my job in the first place. I can't tell you how many short stories I have come up with over the years. How about you? What's your passion besides baking?"
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Arutha, Declan, Kevla, Kieran, Mitrius

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 06:53:34 PM »
Zack smiled as he listened to Kieran, the guy really did have one hell of a sexy accent and voice. Still he couldn’t help but feel slightly uncomfortable when Kieran started talking about family and friends, not that Kieran was saying anything wrong or improper but he didn’t feel that blurting out that he had no family or that he hadn’t been in the city long enough to make any friends appropriate to mention to someone you had just met and so he was relieved when Kieran moved onto another subject. “Well..”he said with a small teasing grin of his own “ as you said, that question can be answered in so many ways..but...I guess I enjoy sailing, jet skiing and water skiing. Anything to do with water really. Though I’m not the greatest water skier in the world, or surfer..”he grinned broadly  humour lighting up his eyes as he continued “I have no sense of co-ordination and spend most of my time paddling then skiing or on the surfboard. “he finished with a small chuckle. “as for cooking well...I just happen to love spaghetti so anytime you feel like something sweet we’ll do a swap, your spaghetti for my baked goods. How bout it? “he asked with another small smile. “Also, what do you do for fun? I mean...any interesting places to go to? As I said, I haven’t really explored the city much so would love to hear your opinion on the city’s hot spots.”

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 05:52:40 PM »
Kieran laughed as Zack teased him right back. On top of having a great accent, he had a sense of humor to match his own. "That's really quite cool, Zack. I love the water too but in a different way. I like to draw ocean scenes. There's just something about them that always seems to draw the eye." he said warmly. "Still for actual water sports, I swim and go scuba-diving on occasion. I did try water skiing once. It didn't turn out quite as well as I hoped. I ended up somehow doing a routine out of the Disney character Goofy's handbook before my face hit the water then followed by my feet, speaking of unco-ordination. Luckily, the only thing that was hurt in the end was my pride. Still it was fun for a stupid stunt." he said with a small chuckle. It was only to grin happily at the other's offer of a swap of foods. "Now that sounds like a plan, my friend. Anytime you call and want a swap, we'll do it. Just remind me to give you my cell number later." he said, "Now as for interesting places here in that city, are you talking about night spots? If so, the top of my list would be the club Tantric. It's got great music and great drinks. There is also the Pompeii. Now this one is more of a gentleman's club if you get my meaning. As for why I am listing it, it's quite clean and it has a interesting Roman theme. So it can be quite fun especially the night of the drag show."
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Arutha, Declan, Kevla, Kieran, Mitrius