Author Topic: New Beginnings  (Read 34855 times)

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: New Beginnings
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2017, 08:32:25 PM »
* A trip to the library. I haven't been to one of those...well, lets just say in a long time. I'm guessing they still frown at animals entering their sacred space?* He asked, his voice rich with amusement. * You might have to smuggle me in somehow. I hope your sister will be joining us. i want to ask her how she went on her search last night.*

Naoise jumped off of the bed and ran towards the door in excitement, acting almost like a child going to the park

*Come on Arutha...we don't have all day...and bring snacks...yeah we are going to need lots of snacks*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
Re: New Beginnings
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2017, 07:15:12 AM »
Arutha had to smile at that. It was no small surprise that Naoise had not been inside of a library in a very long time. For one he was stuck in his cat form and another such places frowned on cats in them both now and back then.

"You have guessed right, but I already have an idea as how to  smuggle you in, Kit. The only thing is that we just have to find a quiet area there are we will not be caught." he told him with a small grin. "Now as for Kevla I have no doubt about her coming along for once she hears about it, I would have to tie her up to keep her from coming."

It was only to laugh again at the other's infectious excitement and then quickly followed after him and opening the door to great the day.

((To be continued at the municipal library.))
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Arutha, Declan, Kevla, Kieran, Mitrius