Author Topic: Friends and Lovers  (Read 26673 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Friends and Lovers
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 10:31:47 PM »
Indie blinked dazedly at Will, his thoughts returning slowly.  He licked his lips to make it look like he was working up to speaking but really... he had nothing.  He didn't know what to say, couldn't express what he was feeling at that moment.  Since he'd never felt it before, it stood to reason that he couldn't verbalise it but he couldn't even say that, his tongue just strayed towards his canine tooth, prodding thoughtfully at that while he stared at Will.

Eventually he shook his head and cleared his throat, needing to find something.  "It was good," was what he managed.  "I love you," was what he followed it with and it surprised him so much that his mouth closed with a soft pop and then he simply stared at Will, wide-eyed, his mind racing.  Normally, he said such things during the fucking, not after it was all over.

Had he lost his mind and not been aware of it?

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 10:46:52 PM »
William tilted his head to one side as he watched Indie, a look of surprise on his face too but he quickly wiped it away.

“You know you’ve already got me in bed, you don’t have to say that,” he said jokily, not wanting Indie to freak out like he looked like he was about to. The redhead looked like the words had snuck out of their own accord and William didn’t want to scare him more by saying it back - even though he had a suspicion that might be the case. It had been centuries since he’d cared so much about someone, since he’d wanted to make someone happy and actually cared how they felt.

“But if it’s true, say it again,” he added quietly, his voice barely above a whisper as he ran his hand up Indie’s chest and up his throat, resting his thumb against his jaw to stroke gently.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 10:58:17 PM »
Feeling a bit like he was submerged beneath a thick layer of ice on a pond, Indie shook his head slowly and haphazardly, unsure he could say it again.  That made no sense, though, because it'd come from somewhere and he'd meant it, it was just that, with Will suddenly looking at him like that, he realised how it'd sounded.  That he'd made this real because the sex had anyway.  And the promises.  And the living together, really.

"Is your hearing fucked, old guy?" he attempted a joke, issuing a breezy, hollow laugh that didn't reach his eyes and sobered his expression immediately after it'd died on his lips.  "I said I loved you.  And we should shower," he said, asserting the last sentence over the repetition of his feelings, hoping it might just be... forgotten in light of the very important announcement that they were covered in lube and fuckjuice and needed to shower.

He kind of hoped it would be... except he didn't make a move towards the shower, he felt sort of lightheaded and confused, anxiously watching Will for his reaction.  He'd never said that to Reed, and he'd been more deeply invested in the mortal.  Or so he'd thought up until now.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 11:18:26 PM »
William smiled as Indie repeated his sentiment. He’d thought for a moment that the redhead would refuse to, or would just joke it off and pretent it hadn’t happened, but apparently this was beyond that.

“Good, I love you too, kid,” William replied matter of factly, before pressing another kiss to Indie’s lips, savouring the fact that he was now allowed to kiss him there, before slowly sliding out of Indie and then rolling off of him, out of the bed. God, he wanted to just curl up beside Indie right now and snuggle up to him as light dawned, but Indie was right, then were messy and it would be far more pleasant waking up beside him not in a sticky mess. He’d managed to rid himself of his pyjama bottoms before they’d got too far along and they’d been abandoned somewhere in the pile of sheets, but he left them for now.

“Let’s sleep in my room after we’ve showered,” he said, finding the thought of crawling back into the soiled sheets not the most pleasant, and he really didn’t fancy changing the bed covers of waiting for Indie to do it before they could go back to bed. Indie had made it pretty clear he didn’t really want to linger on the talk of love, so William was following his lead and he headed towards the bathroom, although he would stop if Indie had something else to say about it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 11:48:50 PM »
"Yeah, alright," the redhead agreed, still feeling quite dazed as Will slid away from him and he sat up.  He acknowledged the unsexy feeling of Will's cum leaking out of his ass and onto the bed, deciding that if they weren't coming back in here it didn't matter what happened to the sheets, so he waited it out.  He proceeded to add insult to injury by wiping his own emission off his stomach so he didn't have to worry about that dripping on the carpet while he walked to the shower either, then got up and followed Will into the bathroom.

While they showered, he realised he was casting a lot of surreptitious glances at Will and could feel himself frowning along with it, trying to fathom how this changed things.  He figured they were just words and they'd both said them, so that made it even, right?  So he didn't have to worry too much.  He didn't particularly want to think about it... but it was all that his preoccupied brain would throw at him to contemplate as he and Will soaped up, automatically cleaning one another's body parts if they were nearby cleaning their own.  He suddenly saw that they were a well-oiled team and they just hadn't ever taken this final step to get their shit synchronised and... it kind of felt like it was, now.  Would it last?  He wasn't sure, but eventually his frowns shifted into tentative little smiles as he accidentally started meeting Will's gaze again and... it reassured him that it would.  They were alright together, they understood each other (he thought).  It would be alright.

Strangely, getting out of the shower left him feeling shy.  Standing beside Will on the bathmat and drying off seemed so... mundane, and it seemed like he should be doing something more.  It didn't seem right, that there should be mundane things such as towels to deal with, when he'd just had sex with someone he loved - though he'd never have said such a thing out loud, for it sounded ridiculous even in his own head.  Thing was, this fucking-someone-he-loved shit was so big, it was beyond him and definitely beyond towels, but there was no denying it.  They'd washed the sex off and they had to get dry so... towels it was.

Walking back through his room slightly ahead of Will, he wrinkled his nose and turned to grin over his shoulder at his partner - who'd somehow become connected to him by the hand, and he couldn't even remember consciously taking Will's hand in order to lead him to the other bedroom, but there it was.  "Wow, somebody's been fucking pretty hard in here.  We better hose the walls down tomorrow night," he joked.  "And burn those sheets!"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2012, 12:17:32 AM »
William let Indie keep his silence, he knew it had taken a lot for Indie to come out and say it and it had taken a lot for him to respond the way he had. He had been tempted for a moment to laugh it off, to deny he could feel like this about someone. But with Indie he was beyond that. He’d already admitted so much to his companion. His lover. The vampire he loved and now couldn’t imagine leaving.

He’d been able to tell easily how suddenly shy Indie was feeling, and let the redhead lead the mood, not wanting to push him. But it was a relief when Indie made a joke and Will gave a laugh, squeezing the redhead’s hand.

“I reckon the washing machine will do it’s job - and we’ll crack a window tomorrow night, air it out… before Anna comes around,” he said as they moved into his bedroom, hesitant about bringing up his fledgling. But he wanted to be a part of Anna’s life and apparently Indie was going to be too. Best they do it together. Whilst he waited for Indie’s reaction he busied himself pulling down the sheets and slipping into his usual place.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2012, 12:27:11 AM »
The comment - predictably - gave Indie pause and he blinked at Will when he mentioned Anna, frozen beside the bed.  At first, he was preoccupied with thinking that none of the windows opened any more because he and Nimm had sealed them and put his complicated little lights display in their false boxes, to make it look like people were moving around inside a house occupied by (originally) just him, but he quickly gave up on that.

"The doors," he corrected, sliding into the bed with Will and moving up to lay close beside him, his eyes large and inquiring as he looked at the older vampire.  "The windows don't open any more, remember?  So... you don't mind if she comes here and we all train together?" he asked, his final question emphasised because it was the important part, compared to his previous, throwaway statements.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2012, 12:35:32 AM »
“It’s a turn of phrase, I just meant air it somehow,” William said with a shrug as he was corrected, wrapping an arm around Indie as he lifted a hand to stroke the younger vampire’s cheek lovingly.

“It’s not how I planned things, but I guess it’ll have to do,” he added, responding to the question of Anna this time. He wasn’t happy about it, but there were worse ways it could turn out. Why make things more awkward by refusing them?

“You were going to go get her tomorrow night? If you ride your bike and bring her back here all horny I’m going to kill you,” he added with a teasing grin, snuggling down onto the pillows once the blankets were arranged snuggly around their entwined bodies.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2012, 12:40:07 AM »
A slow smile grew upon Indie's lips, despite the heaviness forcing his eyelids to droop.  The sun was up and William's blood was long spent, so he was ready to sleep but he was keen to explore this, too.  This concept of... ownership?  Was that what it was?

"Why?" he asked cheekily, wanting Will to say it.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2012, 12:46:59 AM »
William raised an eyebrow, a smirk on his face. He knew exactly what Indie wanted him to say and it had been on the tip of his tongue.

“I have enough issues dealing with one randy youngling, I can’t handle two. I’m getting old y’know,” he said with a grin, before adding what he knew Indie really wanted to hear.

“And you’re mine. I want you all for myself,” he added, kissing Indie gently.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2012, 12:56:40 AM »
"So... no more women for me?" he queried, tilting his head away from the kiss in order to look at Will from beneath a slight frown.  "Ever?"

He wasn't sure he liked that idea; he cared for Will - he loved him, sure - but he wasn't sure he could go straight from the occasional, meaningless fuck wih random chicks to meaningful sex with one person each night (or however often Will expected it to happen).  The lack of variety made him crazy just thinking about it - not to mention the lack of boobs.  He wasn't sure he'd cope with all the fussiness of being with a guy all the time... the lube alone would cost a fortune, since neither of them could get wet like a woman could, and the need to draw it out to avoid pain would likely get frustrating as fuck.

Thinking on it while he waited for his answer, he supposed he'd give it a go, if Will insisted but... he wasn't sure he could be faithful!

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2012, 01:04:56 AM »
Will frowned slightly at the response, it definitely wasn’t the one he wanted. But then again, he knew Indie, and perhaps he was being unreasonable to expect him to change so suddenly. And forever was a long time. They didn’t want to get bored of one another. That would definitely not be good.

“Well… not ever, but not Anna. And not as much as now,” he said hesitantly, watching Indie closely for his reaction.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2012, 01:14:33 AM »
Indie's lips twisted thoughtfully to the side as he contemplated Will's expression, processing that statement.  "You mean not at all now, right?  I should just come to you, if I want sex from now on... right?" he interpreted, needing clarification on this subject because it didn't make sense to him.

Already he and Will never went out together any more because they both got jealous about seeing the other one feed and pick up.  Indie'd been of the impression (though they never discussed it) that Will found guys to fuck while he found women and then they both came home to spend their quality time together.  It was just sex, not important like their friendship was.  He didn't really see why that had to change and his wary expression said as much.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2012, 01:21:39 AM »
“No, that’s not what I said. I said not as much as now,” Will repeated, although he definitely would prefer it if Indie did just come to him. “Anyway, I just meant I don’t want you fucking Anna, you brought up the rest of them,” he added. He hadn’t even really thought about the rest of them until Indie brought up the idea of there being no one else.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2012, 01:29:45 AM »
Indie snorted, his eyes twinkling at Will despite his concern that he was being forbidden from fucking women whenever he felt the urge.  "You do realise that I spend so much time with you that tonight was the first time I'd been with a woman in, like, a month, don't you?  Any less than that and it'll be a fucking annual thing, you know," he teased, playfully prodding Will's chest with his index finger before it trailed softly over his firm, cool skin instead.

In truth, he was exaggerating a little, because he usually made sure he scored each fortnight or so but he fed more often than that.  He hadn't realised Will assumed he got a fuck along with every feed he had; that was quite amusing, really.  He wished!

"But I won't fuck Anna.  I'll pick her up in the car, in fact, so there won't even be any temptation, alright?"