Author Topic: Blonde Ambition  (Read 13940 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Blonde Ambition
« on: July 26, 2012, 10:48:19 PM »
David got to the club early so that he wouldn't have to fight for a good position - being a weekend for mortal drones made the clientele that much tastier but certainly made the good seats scarce.  Not long after sundown he arose in his apartment and showered, washing his shoulder-length golden locks and finger-combing them until they had just the right amount of curl and waywardness.  Tonight, a few strands also seemed to want to frame his brown eyes, which he certainly wouldn't fight.

Applying a sexy cologne, he dressed in snug blue jeans - new-looking and dark - some black sneakers and a tight black leather vest.  The gold buttons were done up and the lack of sleeves satisfyingly revealed his attractive arms and muscular shoulders (the fit of the clothing didn't do a poor job of outlining his overall stellar physique, in fact).  A gold chain dangling in a loop from the left pocket beneath his ribs gave a jaunty accent that caused him to smile at his reflection before he headed out to Risk.

He positioned himself in a booth that was near the dance area, at the end that best allowed him a view of who was coming and who was going.  He could see the bar if he wished, he could watch the dancers if he preferred... or he could simply eye off the traffic that flowed past him.  A few mortals approached him and he responded according to how good looking they were; one he drank from, the rest he told to fuck off.  He had just settled back after one such encounter, a smirk lifting one corner of his mouth and his arms resting nonchalantly along the top of the seat behind him, when an unfamiliar voice caused him to turn and take notice of someone he didn't know at all.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Blonde Ambition
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 11:03:44 PM »
He'd been watching the leonine figure from the moment he'd stepped foot in the club.  The resemblance was striking; the figure, the pose, even the hair!  He didn't have the height, though, and for this Lazarus was satisfied.  It wouldn't do well to have a doppelganger taller than he was.  Goodness, no!

Halwyn had been pestering him to get out of the apartment for many, many months now.  He'd been in a rut, he'd even tolerated female hands upon him in the form of massages and cuddles.  If he was getting cuddles from a female, it was definitely time to stop being a teddy bear and start acting like the predator he was.  Still, he hadn't been in the mood even after coming to Risk and even after going into a back room and even after having a nibble and getting a blow.  There was something wrong with him.  Surely he shouldn't be this bored and disinterested?  It was just the same old shit though.  Same sexy but boring bodies begging him to drink and fuck them, same potential for fun that deflated into mediocrity.  He wouldn't say no to a mediocre blowjob though.  Even a shitty blow was better than no mouth at all.

While contemplating the value and ranking of blowjobs, he saw his mini-me strut into the club, make his own mark on the adoring club-goers, and then settle into a booth looking smirky and comfortable.  Well, hey now.

After watching for close to an hour and finding nothing around even half as interesting, Lazarus sauntered over so that he could approach from Blondie's blind spot, so that he could stand with his crotch at the other's eye level when he turned around to look at him.

"Look at you, love, savouring your place in the world.  Are you pretending to be me?  Because if you are, I don't blame you.  Being me is fucking fantastic."

His hands found their way to his hips, fingers polarising the other and much younger vampire's view on Lazarus' crotch (unless the huge amethyst ring stole his attention) which he thrust out minutely but intentionally, while leering with his fangs and tonguing one as he waited for mini-me's comeback.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 07:58:34 AM »
David's gaze swung to exactly the spot predicted and a sense of power... or, no, it was age came at him and he knew he was dealing with an ancient.  He'd been able to pick those even when he was mortal.  This skill had won him an ancient sire, after all; he wasn't silly with such things.  Grinning at the crotch he was facing, the young vampire made a show of leaning back slowly and looking appreciatively up the long, cool drink of water before him.  When he reached the top, that face, he was surprised by what he saw and how the guy was right.

They did bear a striking resemblance to one another and he burst out laughing as he quickly scrambled up onto the booth seat and perched atop the back of it so he was more eye-to-eye with the blonde ancient.  His body language was eager as he gripped the padded seat, leaning towards the stranger, his eyes glinting merrily and excitement washing palpably off him as this unexpected gift stood there letting him bask in its glory.  "I just bet it is," he enthused silkily, giving another pointed look - this time downward - over the blonde's sexy white button-up shirt, blue jeans and boots.  Scarily, David usually wore white, only tonight he'd opted for something a little different!

"I'm David, Mr Fantastic," he introduced himself meaningfully, wanting this man to know his name.  He held out a hand for the shaking, wanting contact, too.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 12:52:23 PM »
Lazarus was both surprised and not by the other's smuttily-implied retort.  Oh, he was like Lazarus in so very many ways.  Getting to know this young creature (though how young, Lazarus wasn't sure, but he detected a modern aura) was almost like getting to know himself at that age, and couldn't it be so much fun?  Lazarus felt he was better looking as well as taller, but there was nothing wrong with David, certainly not!  Not when they were so similar.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" Lazarus purred, liking the Mr Fantastic title for now and gripping David's hand.  "Shouldn't you have a sire hanging over you, cramping your style?"  Lazarus leant closer to the other blonde, so he could better smell him for vampire scents without club smells getting in the way.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 05:03:00 PM »
Like a pack animal submitting to its alpha, David's head tilted instinctively away from his companion's face as it moved imperceptibly closer; perhaps they really were alike, these two, for he knew that the guy wasn't leaning in aggressively or to kiss him, but to get a better sense of who he was and where he came from.  Scent was very important under such circumstances, though he would find no clues in that department on David.  He'd been alone too long and smelled only of mortals.

"My sire's in New York.  I left him a few years ago.  He's all 'train your mind, train your body, become all that you can be!'," David informed Mr Fantastic, his voice taking on a mocking depth and accent as he mimicked Darius' words.  The frowning expression and exaggerated body gestures of looming would clearly communicate how overjoyed the fledgling had not been while living with his sire.  Relaxing once more, he gave a shrug and smiled gently into the grey eyes so close to his, truthfully a little sad to think of his beloved sire but understanding now that they were very different and unlikely to ever be reunited properly again.  "I love him and all but... he's a bit too serious and I'm here for a good time and a long time, now - why stress about all that headfuckery?" he queried, rotating a couple of fingers around the crown of his golden head to indicate the mind beneath.

It was a risk, saying such a thing to any ancient, for the older they got, the more serious and broody they all seemed to get.  He loved that about the old guys, but he hated it too, for they'd lost touch of a young person's viewpoint.  It was like they'd got so old they'd decided the immortality was just a joke and they'd better impress upon every new vampire they met how precious their time was and not to squander it.  WHY?!  They weren't going to die, so why the fuck couldn't they enjoy shit as it happened?  If this ancient was one of the drill sergeants, he ran the risk of unimpressing him with his attitude.  In that case, he'd have to rely on his honesty to win him points.

"Excuse the... bluntness," he apologised, casting hopeful, appealing looks to the taller blonde so that he might distract him from giving a spontaneous lecture about the importance of discpline.  He wasn't in the mood for such a talking-to tonight (or ever, for that matter!).

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 06:40:45 PM »
If Lazarus' smile became any broader, the top half of his head would topple off.

"So true, so true," Lazarus replied agreeably, a hand lifting only to wave away David's apology.  "Who needs headfuckery?  I've survived twenty centuries well enough without it!" he bragged, standing as tall as he was able in something akin to a superhero pose, looking upward and puffing out his chest while thumping it with the hand he'd used for dismissive gestures.  He allowed David a moment to relish the sight and announcement before looking back at him.  "Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Lazarus."

First risen, the phrase danced on the tip of his tongue but he held it back.  He didn't care about religious wonder with this one.  He didn't need it.  In fact, it actually meant more to him to receive David's worship without it.  He was exactly who David wanted to be.  After the very short conversation between them, he already instinctively knew this, and Lazarus wanted the youngling around.  It had been a while since he'd picked up a wayward fledge.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 12:23:54 AM »
David was amazed.  Not only had he not drawn recrimination from the ancient, but he'd been told the man had survived over two thousand years without any sort of mental training - it was an impressive and uncommon feat and his lovely eyes glowed a little more golden and his pouty mouth parted slightly at the very thought of it, his facial expression clearly proclaiming belief and awe.

"Would you join me, Lazarus?" he queried, hastily scrambling down off his perch and out of the booth altogether, standing beside it and holding a gracious hand towards the seat so that the other blonde could position himself anywhere he wished.  Now David's expression was somewhat worried, for he believed it entirely possible his invitation would be refused and he'd lose the single greatest resource he'd discovered after having lived in this damn town for four years.  If the name meant nothing to him, the man himself was certainly not valued so lightly.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 08:07:46 AM »
Lazarus' broad smile remained, though his eyebrows rose at the rapid display his mini-me put for him (as he should).

"Oh love, but you'd be joining me, wouldn't you?" he corrected, reaching over to hold David's face with a hand, pooching out those lovely lips and envisioning this one on his knees before him.  It sent a thrill of excitement just at the thought!  He wouldn't have this one on his knees for anybody else though, oh no, not when he was a version of him.  He thought this even while he let David go and sank into the booth's seat.  Lazarus shuffled right around so that the younger vampire could sit by him, while also leaving space for others (such as mortals) to slip into the booth and cosy up to them for drinking, later on.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 03:45:37 PM »
David laughed good-naturedly at the reversal of his invitation, not correcting Lazarus as it seemed a perfectly appropriate thing to say; as the elder (by a significant margin), it was right that the junior member be the one joining.  He settled into the booth with enough space either side of him for mortals but he wasn't looking for that just yet.  There should be some time for admiring, first.  He glanced around as he slid into his final position, in fact, to be sure that people were looking at him with Lazarus, marginally scanning mortal minds (about the only true skill he had) to hear how impressed they were at the sight of them.  Wonder was easy to spot, second looks were common (and didn't require mental skills) and eyes glinted as gazes switched back and forth between he and Lazarus.

The young blonde preened, running a hand through his hair and posing with one elbow resting up high on the back of the seat so that he could sit at a nonchalant lean facing his companion and also have his bicep tensed attractively.  Just as he was readying to give Lazarus his full attention once more though, a mortal was bold enough to stop by their booth and open his mouth to start a conversation.  His body was alright but his face had some sort of squashed-up thing going on, so David sternly said, "Don't even think about it!"  The guy looked disappointed but skulked off, causing his dismisser to look at Lazarus with a wrinkled nose.  "Too ugly," he explained with a shake of his head, believing already that the older version of himself would understand such things and arrogant enough to assume they shared this opinion, too.

"So, Lazarus, you come here often?" he brought the conversation back to the track it should be on with a grin, aware that it was a corny line but enjoying it.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 07:14:01 PM »
Lazarus smirked as David laughed and joined him.  He was an agreeable sort, and right now that was good.  He liked the way David preened and posed, and Lazarus turned his attention on the club they were looking out on as well, though he did no mental scanning.  Even if he could, the ring on his finger worked both ways and would've stopped his ability regardless.  He was content to sit and be adored, and was grinning at the mortal courageous enough to make a request of them before looking at David with surprise.

Too ugly?  Too ugly?  He was busy going over that tidbit of juicy information when the line came his way.  He wasn't averse to corny lines.  Corn was his style, more often than not, as long as it came from something gorgeous - and the blonde was certainly fulfilling his quota of that.

"I come here often enough to know that you put the ugly ones under the table," he his index finger waggled in a downwards point, indicating their own table.  He waited for David's reaction, to see if the younger vampire had considered doing such things.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 12:41:49 AM »
David burst out laughing, his eyes glittering gold with mirth and his expression becoming slightly more worshipful at Lazarus' quip.  "I've never thought of that!" he admitted, for it was his style to take away what was pretty and appeasing in one package.  He felt there was much to be gained from mutual appreciation; though this suggestion was just surprising enough to intrigue him.  The next step along that thought path was having that done while Lazarus was sitting by his side, at the same table, and a responsive twitch was felt in his pants at the image.  That would be so hot.  "I can see I've got a lot to learn from you," he murmured huskily, doing his best to think about something less incriminating before he gave himself away.  "Are you... attached?"

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 02:02:42 PM »
"Love, I hope you're not using that word in exchange for monogamy, because even when I'm attached, I don't let it spoil my fun."  He extended both his arms along the back of the booth's seat and wondered if David would do the mortal thing and tuck into him.  It would be a mixture of chagrin and pleasure, if so.  He didn't yet know how to take David, he was feeling a little bit confused as to who he was representing in Lazarus' mind.  He felt like he'd been eager like that in his youth, and postulating, and while he didn't want to see it in the other (because it was him), he did want to be treated that way.

For now the contrary emotions were intriguing, but he hoped he would recover from them soon, because he could see how being confused like this could get old, and fast.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 03:40:31 PM »
"I was thinking more along the lines of you having devoted fledglings to train but yeah, I guess I was wondering about whether you had a... significant other as well," David grinned and his expression was definitely flirty now.  He didn't move any closer to Lazarus but he did cast an admiring gaze over him, enjoying the view but mostly so damn impressed by the ancient's command of everything.  God, he wanted power like that now, but there was no way he was even close to achieving it just twenty-five years into his immortal life.

"So you don't let anyone interfere with your fun... what do you like to do for fun?" he queried, eyebrows raising and a saucy twist curling his generous lips.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 03:57:37 PM »
Lazarus looked at David like he'd just said something ridiculous.

"I'd much rather show you than tell you," he said, his arm dropping down from behind the other blonde in order to drape around his shoulders and to run his thumb behind his ear and along his jawline.  He then twisted his fingers into David's hair, getting a nice grip on the long tresses and tugged gently, pulling his head back and baring his throat.  "Oh, how I would've like to have met you as a mortal," he rumbled, moving close and nuzzling up David's bared throat before giving it a light kiss and little lick.  He pulled away and returned to his spot, his arm returning to the top of the booth's back cushion.

"None of my fledglings are around, at the moment," he said, though there was the tiniest frown upon his brow for a second after he said it, because he could feel one of them in the city - an important one, at that - but so far he hadn't been visited, and he'd figured he would've by now.  "I don't let anyone get in the way of a good time," he said as he looked out at the club, and caught the eye of a very pretty brunette thing, who'd been glancing over at the pair of them a few too many times for it to be casual.  He made a beckoning gesture and watched with amusement as the brunette stared at him like a deer in headlights.  Lazarus turned to face David once more, and he started to feel more like himself and less like the blonde looking at him worshipfully was a younger him.  A younger version, yes, but not actually him.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 04:14:46 PM »
David's nostril's flared as Lazarus swooped in on him and he closed his eyes, savouring the scent of the ancient and the heightening of his survival instinct and senses that was equivalent to mortal arousal.  The nuzzling caused him to shiver and when he re-opened his eyes to gaze at Lazarus, the lids were heavier, nostrils still flared and his own lips slightly open.  He didn't watch the interplay with the brunette, for he only had eyes for the very suave ancient by his side and remained staring intently at him.

"As a mortal I was... fragile.  Breakable.  Now, at least... I can really take a pounding," the younger blonde told the other meaningfully.  Whatever innuendo might have escaped from his words was perfectly obvious in the look he was giving Lazarus.