Author Topic: Hey There Everybody!  (Read 8094 times)

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
Hey There Everybody!
« on: August 03, 2012, 10:54:19 AM »
About Me
I speak English and Spanish, and I understand/can read German and (very) limited Finnish.

I work an 8-5 job, and I live in Ohio, USA (Eastern Standard Time)—so I’m generally not on during the day.

I’m a HUGE Tokio Hotel fan, but I like a lot of German/Finnish music, too. And 80s music. HATE jazz and gospel, though.

I’m pretty friendly, but I’m also a grammar nazi..nothing turns me off faster.

Annnndd that's pretty much it. I've been roleplaying for about three years, but I've been writing about about ten, so I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at it. I'm a huge fan of twincest, and I'm pretty okay with pretty much any type of sexuality, especially roleplay-wise.

Some things I really prefer not to roleplay:
--Sexuality: Scenes involving bodily fluids other than the baby-making kind (blood, feces, pee, etc.); needles; permanent mutilation (unsafe BDSM, mainly) –if you aren’t sure, please ask. I’m not shy.
--Bad grammar/spelling.
--Things that aren’t realistic/plausible given the guidelines set down in whichever world I'm roleplaying in. (i.e. easy access to sharp objects in a mental institution, etc.)
--Outside character knowledge. Do NOT assume that just because something happened, there’s a rumor about it. Some things, however long-term, are still secrets. (ex. A character’s drinking problem, an abortion, any sort of relationship)
--OOC racial slurs, non-sober rants and people-bashing

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Hey There Everybody!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 11:18:52 AM »
:welcome: to RolePlay City, Annalas!

You won't find much to object to around here, judging by your list , don't worry  :smile:

We may not meet up much during the week, as I'm in Australia (as is Satyr) so our timezones are very different.  I'm a school teacher (it's first break and I'm not typing this easily as I've got a heap of kids on detention that are driving me NUTS at the moment... bring on the end of the full moon, I swear!) so I also know what working a full-time job is like (REALLY gets in the way of a good bit of writing!).

I'm glad you're serious about roleplaying here, because we're pretty serious roleplayers and I think you'll fit in quite well. We have an Infusco group on Facebook that also keeps us in touch with each other if you eventually feel game enough to join us.  Once again, welcome aboard! ;D

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
  • four sins past SAINTHOOD.
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:33:20 AM »
I think you'll fit in well.

I'm Sai. I'm in RI. I'm just your resident feminist-anarchist-agender-queer wonder!

Oh. And I sell adult products. WELCOME ABOARD! :D

EDIT: haha, I'm just kidding, I use the word Anarchist lightly. That resident part, I take that seriously though...

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 11:45:32 AM »
Existentially Odd:

Thanks for the welcome! ^^ I'm really excited for this. You've pretty much found a way to make an excellent supernatural roleplay, from what I could tell. It's so detailed! I've been sticking to real-life roleplays simply because it's so hard to find one this detailed, or at least detailed enough to set up their own lore. Thank you so much! I look forward to playing here!

Sai:

Hi! You sell adult products?! *gives huge, long list* I mean >> << >> *coughs* ^^ Those were for my characters, my bad. They're a demanding bunch, especially when I don't pay attention to them. I'm only starting off with one character, so we'll see if they even see the light of day (or the dark of night!) here. I'm starting out in Infusco, but I'll probably branch out! :)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 12:05:12 PM »
Hi I'm Billiam, a New Yorker, the best friend of cowboyblonde and a training psychotherapist. This is of course means I'm nuts! Little gay boy with big dreams, play in Infusco and Zombie. Hope to play with you on the boards. Welcome. We all love to RP, and nobody sucks. Have fun!!!

P.S. Read Chaos Theory. It's plot crazy!!!
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline skeggsismad

• Dearly Missed
  • Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 12:33:39 PM »
Welcome, Annalas. Nice to see you around here.  :cool:

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 01:05:39 PM »
:welcome: Annalas!  :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I was watching you a few hours ago and hoping you'd post.  THANK YOU FOR JOINING.  Excitement!

Here is your welcome banana.  :banana:  Oh, go on, have two:  :bananajam:  (Guitar optional)

You seem to be very like-minded to most of us here ;)  That makes things nice and easy.

Hope you have TONS of fun here, and I'm looking forward to meeting your demanding characters. 

Cheers!
D.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Saccharin

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 01:24:40 PM »
Welcome to the boards. I hope you have a fantastic time roleplaying with us. :smile:

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 08:28:27 PM »
Biliam:
HAI THERE! ^__^ It's nice to meet you! I'll have to check out Chaos Theory when I get time, it sounds interesting! :o I'll see you on the boards!

Skeggsismad:
Heeeyyyy. You look familiar, have we met before? <3

Satyr:
EEEEEE!! ^^ I love bananas. I'm going to keep them forever and ever and…well, until my cat eats them or something, anyway XD
I was a little worried that this place would be too advanced for me, so I'm glad to find out I'm wrong! I can see you've already met William…he's the LEAST demanding one, haha.

Sergeant:
Thanks! I hope I will! :)

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 08:59:23 AM »
OH MY GOD I AM SO LATE TO THIS PARTY WELCOME I AM BROOCE.

I don't always talk in all caps. Or run-on sentences.  That was just for effect, I promise.

I live in the frozen north, and suck at segues. I'm a biology nerd (and also an all around nerd) and resident go-go dancer-cum-cosplayer. I like cats. And Dogs. I have a fish tank.

BUT YES ENOUGH ABOUT ME I LIKE YOUR LIST WELCOME.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 10:12:39 AM »
HAI BROOCE IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

I can do caps, too ^^ I have a slight addiction to smilies and emotes when I type, by the way >.>

Biology is fun! Nerdiness is funner! ….More fun. WHICHEVER. Funner should TOTALLY be a word. Seriously.

That being said, I'm a cat person. I can stand dogs, but I prefer cats. Do you have fish in your fish tank? What kind?

Thank you so much for the warm greeting! *hands a party favor*

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 10:18:52 AM »
 :hearye:

Welcome Annalas it's nice to see a new face around the site. We all like meeting new people and I hope that you will stay a while. You'll get use to seeing all the dancing banana's it a fun trade mark that people like to use around here. Very entertaining.  :banana: :bananafire: :bananajam: :bananadevil: 

Welcome to our little piece we like to call paradise, although with all the Chaos going on with the Mimic Demons leaving we will see what kind of a paradise it will become.  :cool: 

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 10:25:49 AM »
I love the devil one! :O *flails* The Mimic Demons are leaving?! OH NO! D:

Emotes are fun. I'm going to have to explore them a bit more xD

It's nice to meet you, too!! ^_^

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
*promptly eats party favor*

See, once upon a time I was a cat person exclusively, but now I work at a doggy daycare and FREAKING LOVE DOGS?! so that's a thing. My ultimate goal is to become a vet, so I feel like that's a step in the right direction.

YES MY FISHTANK HAS FISH LET ME SHOW YOU THEM

^link to my tumblr, where you can also see a whole shitpile of other dumb stuff.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 11:54:22 PM »
Typical i am once again late aboard the welcome bus. pffft

Welcome Annalas, I'm Matt the rpc slacker and general crazy person.

Since pets were mentioned I have two cats, two doos and a snake...no, not the trouser variety, though yes...I have one of those too but...I also have a 4 meter long jungle python named Anna, and she loves mice and rats though recently she has been asking me to get her a guinea pig for a pet...we will see.

Harlequin I LOVE your fish, i so need to get a tank. 

Oh I also live in Australia.

Hmmm now i better go cruise the boards and check out all the fun changes...and maybe do a post or three.