Author Topic: Bad Moon Rising  (Read 4227 times)

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
  • four sins past SAINTHOOD.
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
Re: Bad Moon Rising
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 12:00:10 PM »
Sam was rushing around a bit too much for Levvy to be able to focus on her. As Sam did her rushing teh first time, Levvy tried to shout back at her to ask where she was going, but gave up and watched the band instead. When the vampire returned, Levvy turned back towards her and tried to focus again on what she was saying with very little success. And of course when Levvy wanted clarification, Sam was gone again. Levvy sighed and kept her eyes on the stage and took another unnecessary sip of her drink, now almost half-gone and lingering in her head.

Her head was starting to feel a little heavy and her body felt lazier, but without that awkward slur and sway that she got when she was wasted. The music got a bit better, and her body moved a bit more freely to it as she sat in the chair waiting for Sam. Levvy paid no attention to her verbal musings, figuring that Sam would tell her when there was something important that she should know.

And she did. Apparently the mimic demons weren't coming back? Oh well! Risk would have to continue on without them one way or another. They had before, hadn't they? "I still don't know what the big deal is," she said loudly with a small grin on her face. "It's not like we're gonna be out a job, right? That's all I care about. You guys are always gonna need blood and there's always someone who wants to party! I call that 'job security', with or without demons." She still didn't understand the legistics of why the demons left and what was so bad, but she guessed it didn't really matter after all.

Besides, she was going on stage in three acts and that was why she was here. Not some bullshit issue with demons.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Moon Rising
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 07:37:21 PM »
Sam nodded her head towards her friend, she was sure that her job wouldn't be threatened at all by the change of power. Little did Sam know that within a few weeks she would be out of a job, although her firing would be a nice letting go from the club. She decided to let the subject go as she shouldn't be worrying about things that could be happening in the future. Right now the only thing that she should be focused on is the beautiful human that lay before Sam's eyes. She couldn't wait to hear Levinia sing her heart out.

"You know what I was thinking. We should get together for a girls night out. What do ya think ?" Sam was trying to discreetly change the subject, she hoped that Levinia would take the bait.