Author Topic: The Hunter's Moon  (Read 17838 times)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunter's Moon
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
“Of course,” Caden said, putting Nebi’s plate on the sheets in front of her before passing the juice into her hands. It was simple food with a thick smear of butter on the roll and then it was filled with the steak and chicken combo, but it was exactly what Caden needed and he took a large bite of his roll as he arranged himself against the pillows.

“Do you need to head off anywhere or can you hang around for a bit?” Cadebn asked. He always took a few days off work at this time of the month so he didn’t have anywhere he needed to be. Most of the time he spent his days moping around and sleeping but with Nebi here things could be a lot more fun.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 09:51:28 PM »
She spoke around her bread roll, likely making herself barely understandable.  "I don't have anywhere to go," she told him, her gaze sliding over him thoughtfully.  His reclining position was enticing and she was feeling refreshed after her nap.  She didn't even sting any more and she was curious about what else he could teach her.  She chewed and swallowed before she spoke again, though, to be sure he understood her this time.

"I thought we'd stay here all day, mating and sleeping, until it was time to go back to the warehouse - is that alright with you?  I need clean clothes, but I can get my brother to drive me home once we get there if you like?" she offered, thinking it would be the easiest option.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2012, 09:01:43 PM »
A smile drifted over his lips as she described her plan for the day then he gave a chuckle as he popped another piece of chicken into his mouth.

“That sounds like a fantastic plan,” he said with a grin and the two finished off their meal swiftly before getting back to the subject of Caden showing Nebi a lot more of the fun things they could do together. He would have loved to say he taught her well, but Nebi picked things up speedily and followed her own instincts to wonderful results.

The two were satisfied by the time Caden reminded Nebi that he needed to go to the warehouse. They’d slept and eaten another meal chucked together by Caden as well as thoroughly exploring one another’s bodies. Instead of the stressed out mess he’d been the night before Caden was feeling a lot calmer as they left the apartment, but still with every intention of ignoring Dom’s offer to drug him. Nebi might have noticed the tension in him growing as they headed down to the carpark but he hid it behind his helmet once they reached the bike and he made sure Nebi’s was secure as well before the two lovers set off back to the warehouse.