Author Topic: Second Course  (Read 24177 times)

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
Re: Second Course
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 01:14:05 PM »
Bill could feel David hard against him as they kissed, his arms coming up to wrap around the vampire as he returned the kiss. He loved how much attention David paid to him, not demanding any other sort of interaction until Bill was ready. It was something that he really treasured, having had plenty of sexual partners that cared only about getting off and what Bill could do to get them there. This felt as if it were about Bill's pleasure as much as it was about David's, and he really liked that.

"You think so?" Bill quipped with a coy smile, running his fingers lightly down David's bare side. "Because I'm fairly sure that you could get me to do it again without much effort at all. Or maybe I could get you to swear a bit?"

He was hinting at other things, sure enough, but he was just as happy to relax here, kissing and cuddling with David. He was a bit afraid of getting too relaxed, though, seeing as it had been a long night already and it was late. He didn't feel tired right that moment, though, so he figured he would be fine in that respect.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 04:12:36 PM »
"Well," David mused, watching the mortal from beneath heavy lids, "I wouldn't tell you to fuck off," he grinned, obviously thinking himself very clever to have worked the two subjects together.  He leaned forward to kiss Bill's throat, murmuring a question against it: "How long since anyone's drunk from you?"

He was really hoping Bill would say a month, the last time he'd seen him, because drinking from him again tonight would be alright, then.  Thing was, he was under no illusions that the mortal owed him anything so for all he knew, he'd been drunk from last night.  The thought left him feeling oddly... resentful, which probably wasn't a good thing but he couldn't deny it was the case.

Was he upset?  Why was he so upset that this mortal was sharing himself with others?  With other vampires?  How was it any of his business?  Did he want to make it his business?

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 08:17:01 PM »
How? How had it somehow slipped his mind what David was? Oh, of course he kept in mind that David was a vampire, but somehow he had missed the fact that David might very well be hungry. Despite his lethargic feeling, Bill hummed, pressing into David's touches.

"I'd really rather you didn't tell me that anyway," he purred, eyes fluttering shut at the tender kiss. "Two weeks…and it was only a tiny bit then, anyway. I've been a very good boy."

He opened his eyes again, turning to capture David's lips in a tender kiss. He really had been good, considering that the only other vampire he had fed since David was Emil, about a fortnight ago. Emil, of course, never took much, as the vampire preferred to take several small meals throughout the night instead of a few large ones that might leave Bill feeling drained.

"Do you want to?" he asked, his voice dropping to a seductive low. "Drink from me?"

He was always surprised to find how willing he was to part with his own blood, most especially around David. True, he offered himself to Emil just as often, but with David, he felt no resentment, no obligation to give anything he didn't want. He didn't owe David anything, and he was here only because he wanted to be. It was a freeing thought, if not a bit frightful. He didn't want to become a vampire junkie, and he was wary that David might turn him into one. He liked David far too much to tell him no.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 10:10:22 PM »
"Hrmm," David hummed, considering his options.  Two weeks wasn't enough time for Bill to have built up his body's blood supply to a healthy level again.  Six weeks was optimal and any blood loss before that was not to be taken lightly... not if he wanted this mortal healthy.  He seemed frail but David had learned his physique was quite deceptive, because Bill was pretty strong and quite healthy, likely due to his no-meat diet; he was just genetically pre-disposed to being skinny.  His colour was good, too, but that only made the notion more tempting.

"Nah," he eventually decided, managing to stop kissing Bill long enough to pull back and give him a thoughtful (and somewhat regretful) little smile.  "It's not good for you and I don't need it.  I was just asking because it's nice for you.  Warms me up, too," he murmured, running his cool hand across Bill's chest, squeezing a pectoral and tweaking his nipple teasingly.  His gaze lifted from watching what his hand was doing and met Bill's dark one, suddenly finding it impossible to completely fight off the sting of possessiveness he was feeling.  "I dunno' about you being a very good boy if you're hooking up with other vampires, though," he teased, his expression turning a little more meaningful than he meant it to.

For some reason, he couldn't stop trying to imagine who that vampire was - did he look like him?  Was he older?  Younger?  Taller?  Fatter?  Darker?  Fairer?  Had Bill met him at Risk or on the street?  Did they fuck or was it just a drink?  Why did it matter?

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 12:45:17 AM »
Bill let out a small whine, not pleased with the assessment. He wasn’t exactly a health professional (not having taken any classes at all since his freshman year of high school), but Andi had told him from the beginning that once every two weeks was perfectly fine, and Bill could even push it to once a week if he wanted. Of course, Andi wasn’t exactly the best friend, as tonight had shown, but surely he would know better than to go so often if it were dangerous? It didn’t occur to Bill that his friend was living a destructive lifestyle, addicted to being fed from as he was.

“But Andi said it was fine after two weeks,” he protested faintly, fingers tracing up and down David’s side as he looked at him. “Is that…is that wrong?”

The fact was, Bill really had no idea how often he could be fed from, though the past month had been fairly restful and something his body had needed. Emil had taken very little—less than a pint, in fact—allowing Bill’s body to restore its blood supply since the last time David had fed from him.

“And I’m not hooking up with other vampires,” he explained, dropping his gaze with a small smile. “One’s helping me find my brother, so I let him take a little. He hired a private detective just to help me find him.”

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 11:14:13 AM »
David was inexplicably pleased to hear that Bill wasn't sleeping with the other vampire he'd fed (which he assumed hooking up implied), but he addressed his first misconception rather than commenting on the part he liked best.

"Well, I believe humans can regenerate a unit of blood - which is about three quarters of a pint - in four to six weeks, so four weeks is the earliest you should be donating your blood again, if you want to stay healthy.  You also need to take into account the fact that everybody's different, according to their size.  You only have a pint of blood for every fifteen pounds you weigh - or something like that - so you," he paused to look over Bill's slender body thoughtfully, "aren't all that full of blood to begin with."  He smiled in an effort to soften the blow he was delivering.

"I dunno' who this Andi guy is, but I can tell you if he's letting vampires drink from him every two weeks, he's going to pay the toll for being so stupid.  He'll get weaker and sicker and his body'll shut down on him soon enough.  I don't want that to happen to you," he murmured, cuddling Bill closer and kissing his lips gently before pulling back to look seriously at the mortal, "so you need to be smarter about what you're doing.  I guess... this guy that's hired a private detective to help you find your brother... he sounds like he deserves to drink from you.  Is it... " he broke off, looking momentarily perturbed about continuing his question.

Really, it was none of his damn business.  He consciously thought about how Bill owed him nothing, reminding himself yet again that he had no right to get personal if he wasn't prepared to take a few steps himself to follow that up... and then he realised that maybe that wouldn't be so bad.  The alternative was a gut-gnawing loneliness that sent him out on the streets every now and then just to find someone to talk to you, or onto the phone to connect with his sire or mother (though he was generally pretty self-sufficient).  Maybe asking this question wouldn't be so bad.

"Is it something serious, between you and him?  I mean... he's spending money to help you find your brother so... you and him, uh...?" he prompted, hoping Bill would tell him that he and this vampire hadn't quite got to a serious stage yet (though he couldn't imagine offering to hire a detective to search for a complete stranger's brother was on the cards, they had to have some sort of intimate relationship, right?).  He wanted to know if he still had a chance of seeing Bill or not, even if it was the other guy Bill gave his blood to.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 11:52:12 AM »
And here Bill had thought that a unit was an entire pint, too. Given what David had told him, then, it was quite easy to see that Bill truly wasn't ready to give more blood yet. Emil had fed from him after all, and only a few weeks after David had last done so, at that. He lost his smile, fingers stilling against David's skin.

Why had Andi told him only two weeks, then? Did Andi just not know? What if David hadn't said anything to Bill? He would still be under the impression that being fed from so often was quite alright, and eventually, something would have happened and he probably would have ended up dead. Even knowing that, though, he was sure that sticking with vampires was much safer than shunning them, given what he thought was out there, now.

"I have to warn him, then…next time I see the prick," he murmured, entwining his legs with David's as he pressed closer. "I didn't know…thank you."

Bill looked up at David, pressing their lips together once again. It was cute, how David was trying to look out for him, and most definitely welcome. Bill could always use someone to look out for him.

"He's a friend," the mortal responded quickly, a smile returning to his face. "A really, really awesome friend. But that's it, and that's all it's going to be, too…he's not really my type."

It wasn't until Bill responded that he actually realized what David was asking. But the question was, why was he asking it? Wishful thinking said it was because David had his own interest in Bill, but logic thought that it was more likely that the vampire was just looking out for Bill. All David wanted was a quick hookup…right?

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 06:15:37 PM »
The more intimate position of their bodies rejuvenated David's lagging erection somewhat and he held Bill close enthusiastically, finding it gave him a warm feeling in the pit of his stomach (or thereabouts).  That feeling only grew as he was told the other vampire was just a friend, the blonde's grin turning into a beaming smile without any effort.  "Right," he drawled.  "So... you planning on giving him your blood every month, then?  If he's 'not really your type'?" he hinted, leaning closer to press kisses along Bill's collar bone, just because they were cuddling so close that it was easy to do - and it was a rather sexy part of the mortal's body, too.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 08:51:25 PM »
Bill's hand moved up David's back at the gesture as he presses close with his renewed vigor. He wasn't sure how to answer the question, exactly, since he most certainly didn't want to lose Emil as a friend if he refused to ever give him blood again. That was why Emil was so generous and had so many friends, Bill had decided a while back…so he could call someone up to feed from should he need to.

"Didn't know there was some rule that said I could only give to one vampire," he countered, tilting his head back to give David better access, revealing his tempting throat in the process.

"But if I had to choose…I don't think it would be him, no. It's more of a casual thing." Really, he was quite glad now that Emil had turned him down so many times. What would have happened if the other vampire had taken Bill up on his offer every time? He might be dead now.

"I'm glad you told me, though…I can't believe I'm still alive after a year, not knowing that." Maybe he shouldn't have told Lamar off so quickly.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 10:27:57 PM »
David wasn't sure if he should push his own agenda (did he have his own agenda??) or simply follow the conversation but he felt like it would be forced if he backtracked and asked Bill to grace him with his presence once a month.  Perhaps it was an opportunity lost but he felt like Bill was happy to keep things casual and if he went overboard, he'd get what he always got; accused of being too intense and walked away from.  He didn't want to scare Bill off by being too needy; he was best to play it cool and if it was meant to be, it would happen - or the topic of conversation would come back, at the very least.

He chuckled, his lips humming against Bill's lovely throat now, nuzzling towards his ear.  "I'm surprised you didn't figure it out earlier.  Weren't you tired or something?  Or were you only being fed from occasionally?"

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 11:04:55 PM »
“I work twelve hour shifts and stay up late at night…of course I’m always tired,” he replied.

He had expected David to say something, to ask Bill if they wanted to be a bit more than casual based on his line of questioning, but it appeared that that was not the case. It was better that David hadn’t said anything, though, because Bill wouldn’t have an answer for him. Sure, he would gladly come to David once a month (though preferably more than that), but he didn’t want to give up the possibility of feeding his friend, either.

“I never really thought about it being from anything else.” He giggled a little as David brushed a slightly ticklish spot, squirming a bit in the vampire’s arms. “That tickles.”

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 07:17:10 AM »
"Silly mortal, not looking after yourself," David growled playfully, liking the movements he was getting from tickling his 'silly mortal' so he did it again, just to feel him wriggle against him so enticingly.  He began to work his way along Bill's jaw, though, back to those pretty lips for more kisses, so the time Bill had to say anything was rapidly diminishing.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 07:30:44 AM »
Bill giggled again, squirming at David's ministrations. It was perhaps a good time for the talking to stop and the second round to begin he figured, as he turned to capture David's lips in a heated kiss. The vampire still hadn't gotten off, and Bill still hadn't been screwed into the mattress (or the couch, whichever)--two things he definitely thought needed to be fixed. He rolled his hips, pressing his length against David's as his hands caressed the vampire, enjoying him in his naked glory. David wouldn't need words to understand what Bill wanted to happen next.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 11:28:48 AM »
David surrendered willingly to the kiss, to Bill's heat, to his compliance.  He was lovely, this mortal, and he seemed so ready to please that only a fool would turn him down.  David was no fool, nor did he feel he was taking advantage of Bill as his every kiss was met with equal passion, his every thrust with wanton moans and delicious encouragement.

They made out on the couch for another ten minutes before the vampire succumbed to his now-urgent desire and picked Bill up, carrying him effortlessly into the bedroom.  He lay beside him this time and lubed his fingers to prepare him while still kissing him fanatically, the heat generated between them driving him mad.  He moved between Bill's legs so that he could still kiss him while he fucked him, sliding into and out of him with slow deliberation that exaggerated the passion of the moment.  It went to David's head.

It took long enough that Bill was ready to cum again, and David ensured that he was stroked in time with every thrust, working him up while he held back on the climax he was becoming desperate for.  When he finally let go, it was like a firework of sensation exploding throughout his body, centred in his groin and touching every nerve-ending on its way to his extremities.  It was better than last time and far sweeter than David expected.  He pondered if it was because of all the kissing.

They showered and returned to the bed some time later, sedentary with satisfaction and warmth, and curled up together in the complete darkness.  "Will you need a light on, to find your way when you wake up?" he asked Bill, spooning him on his right side, still nibbling and kissing his left earlobe.  "I have no food in the house - I guess... well, do you want to come back after you go get some food or... will you just head home?" he asked, uncertain about whether he wanted to wake up and find Bill still in bed with him - or in the apartment - at sundown the next night or not.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »
The entire night had been blissful, from the instant he had climbed onto the back of David's back to what had turned into a slow and passionate culmination of pleasure. After a shower and more kissing, they lay together, Bill snuggling back into David's frame with a small hum, his eyes fluttering shut.

"No light," he replied, a smile crossing his face. The mention of food (or lack thereof) brought forth a new problem, however--mainly, that Bill didn't particularly want to leave here for any reason without being accompanied by David. He couldn't avoid going out during the daylight hours with his job, unfortunately, but that didn't mean he was eager to do so unless he absolutely had to. The mere thought of leaving this place on his own made him tense, something David no doubt would have noticed.

"I don't really…" he started, hesitating. What if that was David's way of nicely saying Bill should go home when he woke up? But no, he had offered the chance for Bill to return, so he wasn't exactly kicking him out.

"I don't like going out alone," he amended truthfully. "Too easy to just get snatched off the street or something. I could…get delivery or something, if you don't mind?"

Would that be imposing a bit much? It was, wasn't it? Well, at least he was asking about delivery instead of just having something delivered. Bill pressed back into the vampire and the safety of those strong arms, staring out into the darkness.