Author Topic: Second Course  (Read 24258 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Second Course
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »
David struck a sincerely thoughtful pose, as if the way he was presenting himself was the most natural thing in the world.  "Do you need to sight my card, though?" he queried, happy to take the pizza and the slip but deliberately not taking the pen.  "You know, to compare my signature?" he explained earnestly, frowning very seriously down at Bob.  "It's just here!" he added suddenly, taking a step to the left to where his wallet was tossed onto the kitchen bench and pointing towards it with the hand not balancing the pizza box.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2012, 08:39:54 PM »
Bill giggled in the background as Bob shifted uncomfortably. The delivery man so wanted to get out of there, and that was quite obvious. The fat man fidgeted, still holding out the pen.

"It's really okay," he flubbed uselessly. He just couldn't stop staring, and things were getting awkward very fast. "I don't need to see it if the order's under twenty-five dollars."

It wasn't exactly a lie, since multiple businesses held a similar policy of not caring if you even signed unless it was over a certain amount. He wished this was number eight, a place he was much more comfortable delivering to, instead of this guy who obviously had no shame…not that he needed shame, with a body like that.

"Really, I just need the signature and I'll be on my way…let you get back to…rem…whatever you were doing."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2012, 09:01:18 PM »
"Oh!  I was about to do him!" David supplied helpfully, taking the pen and stepping aside so he could indicate Bill skulking around on the couch.  Once he was sure Bob had sighted his cute little lover, he relented and signed the delivery form, handing it and the pen back.  He smiled beautifully at the delivery man, posing a little more just for effect.  "You have yourself as great a night as I'm going to, okay?" he said sweetly.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2012, 10:23:43 PM »
Bill’s eyes widened, his giggles fading as he realized that he was the object of scrutiny. Flushing, he flattened himself against the couch, attempting to make himself invisible. On the bright side, he most definitely wasn’t naked or even close to, so he supposed that he shouldn’t be so embarrassed. It was just the way David said it, like he was so proud of being able to screw Bill or something. It wasn’t something the mortal was used to, and his shyness was deciding to make itself known at that point. Belatedly, he remembered that he was supposed to be picking out a game for them to play instead of watching the debacle at the door.

The delivery man wasn’t shy in the least, but he knew well enough when to hold his tongue. He wasn’t sure if they were just some wacky couple that got off on doing this to poor delivery men, or if they were new lovers that the one man just felt like he had to show off. Bob only got a glance at the other guy, but he could easily tell that he was far more shy than the Adonis that had answered the door.

“Erm…yeah…sure,” Bob replied distractedly, taking the slip and the pen back from David. “You too.”

He couldn’t help but appreciate the handsome figure of the man at the door one last time before forcing himself to turn and shamble off to his car. On one hand, delivering to number eight was so much nicer…but on the other hand, he really did appreciate the view of number two…even if it did make him all self-conscious and flustered.

Bill grinned, peeking over the couch once more as the door finally shut. He leapt up, grabbing a game off of the shelf that he had been eyeing for the better part of the day before settling back on the couch with a wide smile.

“That was fun,” he chirped, setting the game aside for now. He still didn’t want to touch David’s consoles, afraid that he might break one or…something. “Totally didn’t expect you to bring me into it, though.”

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2012, 11:23:59 PM »
David locked the door and sauntered back towards the couch, spying the game Bill had grabbed and exchanging it for the pizza the mortal wanted to eat.  "Totally didn't expect you to let me do it in the first place," he snickered, grinning over his shoulder at Bill as he moved towards the television and opened the game case in order to extract the disc.  "You're possibly going to be even more fun than I anticipated," he mused, winking at his plaything.

While Bill ate, David set about getting them ready to play.  He extracted controllers from inside the footrest cubby and made a point of leaning across Bill (from his place on the mortal's left) to get to the remote on the end table on his right, in order to change the source of the television to display the right console.  He delivered a little kiss in exchange for his obvious body contact but behaved himself and sat back afterwards.  He was strongly of the opinion that Bill needed to eat as much as he could; he played against the computer while he waited.

The games flew by (as did the time) once Bill had finished eating and David was thrilled to have someone as enthusiastic about games as he was.  Their sexual foreplay was forgotten as the virtual competition heated up; David's theory was that he should never go easy on first time opponents because then they'd want to beat him so badly, they'd come back and play with him (against him) again.  He didn't take it easy on Bill, though he gave tips every now and then, in fairness.  He slaughtered him regularly but the mortal seemed to take it pretty well.

Two hours on and the fourth game they played was one Bill had met before.  He was quite good at.  David was spurred on by the sudden challenge, eventually shocked when he lost a round.  He was impressed, though, and his proud grin at Bill likely showed that.  "Nice skills," he complimented, very suddenly remembering that his 'enemy' was actually a very delicious lover as well.  His gaze roved attentively over his pretty face.  "I tell you what, beat me again and I'll - oh!  No, no, no," he grinned, thinking of a better offer even as he spoke.  He wriggled excitedly around on the couch as he held the game on pause, looking avidly at Bill.  "The first one to win three games must pleasure the other," he grinned, waggling his eyebrows.  "Deal?"

He held a hand out, wanting to shake on the acceptance of his deal.  It was a win-win situation really, but he thought Bill would try extra hard to win if he was going to get another one of his blow jobs as a reward, rather than a sound fucking.  It was a matter of perspective, really.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2012, 11:59:26 PM »
“Why wouldn’t I?” Bill giggled, happily helping himself to the pizza. “Any excuse to get a glimpse of your nice ass.”

He concentrated on eating then, not used to being so forthright in his compliments. He usually hinted more than he outright complimented someone. Still, he managed to get through about half the pizza before setting it aside, taking a small bathroom break before rejoining David on the couch with a kiss and truly getting into gaming.

He had played a little bit with his brother, but he was largely unpracticed in most of the games. He secretly suspected that David, as a vampire, had much better coordination than his human self could ever have. Still, after much trial and error, he finally managed to beat David with a triumphant smile. He always had been rather good at this game and knew the character’s moves fairly well.

“Thanks,” he grinned, proud that he had somehow managed to beat David even once. It was obvious that the vampire wasn’t about to go easy on him, so he knew that David wasn’t just giving the victory to him.

Bill looked over at David, smirking at the ‘deal’ his lover presented. It wasn’t even a deal, really, as he was fairly sure from past experience that anything he did with David was pleasurable to them both. Still, it was an excuse to play a few more games and have a bit more fun with David—not that they really needed excuses, after all. The past day and night had shown Bill that David was much more than a casual one-night stand or a booty call. He was an actual friend, and he was fairly sure that David saw him the same way.

“Sounds good to me,” he smirked playfully, taking David’s hand and gripping it tightly for just a moment. “I’m going to slaughter you on Bloody Good Time, though. Just so you know.”

The game Bill had picked was a cartoon rendition of a multiplayer game in which everyone tried to kill each other. The main difference with this particular game, though, was that the weapons were whatever you could pick up, ranging from flamethrowers to daggers to baseball bats, and the characters themselves were things such as clowns, showgirls and French maids. The premise was a reality show, which meant the terrain usually consisted on a movie set. It was a more playful game, but no easier than any of the others they had played.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2012, 09:44:26 AM »
David raised his eyebrows at the mortal's sudden cockiness.  "Right," he announced airily, "game on it is, then."  With a grin, he initiated another round and, after some toing and froing, he won.  He didn't gloat too much, which was lucky, since Bill won the next round.  David took out the third and felt his pride was within his reach then, because he only had to get the next one under his belt and he'd be able to order Bill to do whatever he wanted (which wasn't such a stretch from normality anyway, but it had an extra sweet tang to it after this challenge).

Unfortunately, Bill evened the playing field and took it down to a playoff.  The tension was unbelievably high - anyone observing would've thought they were playing for something neither of them wanted any part of, or an insanely tantalising prize like a million dollars - and their concentration was perfect.  Apart from a few groans or little whoops of delight, there was silence in the room, broken most frequently by the clicking of buttons or sudden releases of toggles.  In the end, the game was decided by a toilet break, when David's character simply had to go and Bill's character finished him off soon after.

David dropped his controller and threw himself back onto the couch, his hands covering his face and crying out a dramatic, "OhmygodNOOOO!" before laughing madly at the manner in which his character had been ended.  He dropped his heads and turned his head to look at Bill, grinning at him.  "That sucked, man," he told the mortal.  "You suck.  But shit, you won so... you want my mouth or my ass?" he asked sweetly, batting his eyelashes as he tried to shock Bill by just laying his choices on a platter.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2012, 11:40:02 AM »
Bill couldn't believe he actually did it. He had been sure that David would beat him as he had multiple other times, but it seemed that bodily functions were his downfall. When he found David's character on the toilet, it was the perfect chance, and he took it with an almost-sadistic smirk on his face. It changed to a triumphant grin as he turned towards David, though, laughing a little as he set the controller down and moved closer.

"What can I say?" he grinned at the other man. "I'm just that good, I guess."

He blinked at David's offer, his mind hadn't fully gotten off of 'I won against a vampire' just yet. Still, he found his mind quickly imagining everything David could do to him, everything he could ask David to do, now that he had won.

"You mean I get a choice?" he smirked playfully, climbing up on David's lap. He was far more dressed than the other, something he found almost painfully annoying at the moment. The gaming had been a lot of fun, something he would love to do again…but he only had a few hours left with David, and he wanted to make sure the vampire remembered him as more than a simple gaming partner.

"What if I don't want to choose?" his lips hovered over David's, wanting to kiss the vampire badly, yet hoping to draw the vampire in by teasing.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2012, 12:24:17 PM »
As Bill straddled him, David's hands automatically went to the mortal's hips to steady him, liking his meagre weight atop him very much.  He smirked as the mortal teased him, liking his style.  "I think I'm rubbing off on you," he announced arrogantly, watching Bill's lips despite himself.  "You used to be so obedient and timid when I met you that night on the pier; now here you are getting greedy and treating me like a piece of meat, to be used and tossed away," the blonde sighed with a dramatic look that included mock-despair and some fluttering eyelashes.

Once his little show was over, though, his right hand snuck off Bill's hip and around to nudge the fly of his pants, cupping it and massaging it gently.  "But you don't have to choose," he pouted prettily, "it's true, you won.  You can have it all if you want.  I can take orders pretty good," he grinned wickedly, now managing to make eye contact with Bill, his gaze roving his pretty countenance eagerly so that he could see what sort of effect his hand was having.  "What's your first command?" he whispered.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2012, 01:04:14 PM »
"Rubbing off…or rubbing off?" he couldn't help make the lame joke, his lips curled into a smirk as he looped his arms around David's neck.

His look of seduction faltered for a moment at David's words, however, his eyes going wide. He knew that the blond was kidding about Bill tossing him aside, of course, but he couldn't just let that small slight stay…especially when his recent tryst with Lamar still haunted him, though the thought of the nymph was so fleeting that it was gone almost as soon as it had appeared.

"I wouldn't, you know," he interrupted, pulling back just a little to look at David. "Use you and toss you aside, I mean. That's not who I am."

He leaned in close to taste David's lips, still deciding what, exactly, he wanted. The only thing he could really think of was David, in any way possible. He wanted the vampire, and he wasn't particularly picky about in what way he got him.

"I'm thinking that if we're going to do anything, though, you should probably take my clothes off," he continued in between soft kisses.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2012, 01:16:03 PM »
"Dirty," David growled approvingly as Bill alluded to him rubbing off on the mortal in the lewdest sense.  He hadn't even thought of that, which just went to show why Bill was such a good match for him.  When he was seriously assured he wouldn't be tossed aside though, he frowned lightly and found a reply too late, for the conversation had moved on and the kissing had begun.  He saw an opportunity to bring it back to what had occurred to him as he started undoing Bill's pants, fondling and squeezing on the outside and then inside as he got everything open.

"So if you're not going to toss me aside," he said, squeezing his hand into the minimal space in Bill's jeans as best he could to wrap his hand around his restricted length, "does that mean you'll use me and stay?" he whispered, licking playfully at Bill's lips.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2012, 01:29:17 PM »
Bill's eyes fell closed as he continued to kiss David, moaning lowly against his lips as the hand found his most precious part. His hand moved to grip David's shoulder as he pressed into the touch, though, unwilling to leave David's lips for long.

"I have to work in the morning," he murmured against the vampire's lips. He could stay the night, of course, though he could probably kiss any thought of a nap goodbye if he did. Then he would have to figure out how to get home by himself in the morning, since David would be sleeping, and it just really wasn't in his best interest to stay at all, no matter how much he wanted to. On the other hand…David wanted him to stay. That had to mean something, didn't it?

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2012, 09:21:04 PM »
It was only once he got an answer from Bill that he realised he hadn't meant tonight in particular.  He fell quiet and concentrated on what their bodies were doing for a moment, wondering at himself and his motives.  He couldn't explain it easily and Bill would likely think he was crazy but he was pretty sure he meant he wanted the mortal to stay in his life.  It seemed flippant and imposing at the same time, though, and he didn't think there was a way he could easily explain that he'd meant long term but not specifically.  And without any real committment?  Or with one?  Was that what he was contemplating?

Annoyed with himself, these thoughts, the confusion of the situation, he pushed Bill's face away from the kiss they were sharing with a thrust of his chin and dragged the mortal forward.  Only a vampire could handle someone so lanky so easily, grasping him by the hips and sliding him up his stomach and then withstand them pressing on his chest and windpipe all because he wanted to bring his cock close enough to suck on it in his reclined position.  He did it almost casually, helping Bill kneel either side of his head before he commenced his kissing and licking ritual.

"I can give you money for a cab and we can sleep," he persuaded, using his hand to hold Bill and pat his rod against his lips playfully, while he spoke.  "But I didn't just mean tonight," he added, before he thought too deeply about it.  He didn't explain it further, though.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »
It was very, very hard to say no in the position he was in. Bill clutched the couch to hold himself steady as David continued his ministrations, worshipping Bill in ways that few had before. His heart warmed at the words as he moaned his appreciation in return. He looked down at David, watching him with lowered eyelids.

“Sounds like a plan,” he smiled, reaching down to caress David’s jaw gently. He didn’t take the offer as anything more than David wanting to continue to casually see Bill, and he didn’t see any reason why they couldn’t continue it casually. He enjoyed having a friend to hang out with, and he more than simply enjoyed the other things he and David got up to on a regular basis.

“Gives you a chance to eat, too.” He wasn’t opposed to David drinking in front of him, per se, though the thought of something like blood in a glass being casually sipped creeped him out more than a little bit. He knew the vampire hadn’t drank any today, though, and he wasn’t sure how often David had to feed. Right now, though, he could easily push that thought from his mind as the vampire continued his work.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2012, 10:26:37 PM »
Again, it wasn't as much of an answer as he was hoping for, but he was partly to blame, he supposed.  His question hadn't been very specific and he was torn between maintaining his aloof reputation and appealing to the mortal for something else.  Something more.  He still wasn't sure what, though, so he could hardly start a decent conversation to that effect.  Besides, now wasn't the time.  Procrastination and laziness were key features of his personality and he didn't see the point in upsetting the status quo now in order to work out what was going on.

For now, he had agreement and that would be enough.  He also had Bill's phone number and his presence for the rest of the night.  He'd take advantage of that while he still could and let everything else work itself out in time.  There was no rush, right?  He pushed all the serious thoughts out of his mind and concentrated on making Bill feel like the winner he was instead.  When they headed for bed an hour or so later, he left Bill in the shower and drank some blood from his fridge before joining him to sleep.  He'd already given the boy a hundred dollars and a spare key though, just in case he made a mistake on his way out in the morning.  David was wasting precious hours in the night just to be with the mortal but he didn't feel the loss too sharply and he managed to fall asleep not long after Bill did, despite it not being daytime.

His final thought, as he succumbed to slumber's hold, was that these were the kinds of things one did, when people mattered.