Author Topic: A New Kind of Hunt  (Read 9299 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: A New Kind of Hunt
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 09:17:15 PM »
Vincent gave a little snort of laughter and looked over at Owen as though he'd said a very funny thing with his first two comments.

"I'm sure he'll behave quite normally around you," he said, but shook his head at the last question.  "I didn't give him a choice.  I told him that I would be training you again, and whatever you preferred was how the arrangement continued.  I don't want him to appear as a secret, or anything to be secretive about.  He's just... he reminds me of me, during a very bad time in my life.  I... I think it's healing for me, to help him.  Do you understand?" he asked, looking at Owen with concern, hoping that he would, because if he didn't, Vincent would be forced to let it go.

Owen would always come first.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: A New Kind of Hunt
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 09:30:36 PM »
Owen stared at Vincent for a moment and then, without saying anything, he merely took the hand closest to him in both of his and slid closer so that he could lean his head on Vincent's shoulder.  He understood and if it helped Vincent then it seemed to be a win/win situation, as far as Owen was concerned (no matter how awkward the other vampire seemed to be).