Author Topic: A Thousand Words  (Read 13890 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: A Thousand Words
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2013, 06:37:00 PM »
Owen's lips parted in gentle surprise and his pupils dilated as lust flared through him, his gaze drawn to Vincent's eyes first - to check that he was interpreting those final comments correctly - and then, instinctively fell to his mouth before he forced it back up, licking his own lips thoughtfully.  "That's true," he agreed mildly, and grasped Vincent's hand beneath the blanket, moving it slowly to his thickening crotch before his own hand moved to Vincent's thigh.  "I mean, you've helped me grow in countless ways and it's good that I can return the favour," he murmured, squeezing his sire's leg pointedly before his fingers started sliding towards his groin.  "I'd hate for us to be bad for each other."

"Pisky Memorial Park, sir!" Malcolm announced suddenly, causing Owen to jump and pull his hand back guiltily (though it stayed on Vincent's thigh).  He looked up to find the driver had partially turned to look at them, but wasn't staring directly at them.  He was obviously well-versed in dealing with loved-up couples in his carriage.  "Would you like to walk a stretch and I'll pick you up on the other side or would you prefer to ride through - though I warn you, the carriage can't get through the whole park, just a portion on the wider, paved paths?" the driver enquired.

"Umm... " Owen stammered, looking at Vincent to see what he thought.  "I think I'd rather stay in the carriage, what about you?" he asked and couldn't help but grin conspiratorially at his sire.  Vincent's expression told him all that he needed to know and he turned hastily to deliver his message to Malcolm.  "We're happy to ride through what areas of the park you can reach," he announced happily.  "It's not like we haven't been here before - the carriage is the novelty!"

"Very good, sir," Malcolm said and there was a smile in his voice as he turned back and clicked his tongue at his horse.

Owen looked heatedly at Vincent, arranging the blanket for no real reason, tucking it around them and giving a token look at the scenery of Pisky as they entered it before he leaned back into the carriage seat and watched Vincent.  He hadn't bothered to remove his hand from Owen's groin even when they were stopped (though his hand had been still while Owen spoke) and the intensity in his green eyes was enough to seduce Owen even if his hand hadn't been alternating between knowingly stroking the length of his zipper and squeezing the bulge of his erection.  Owen shifted around, his lids drooping at the sensations zinging through him; not only did having Vincent's hand on him feel divine, but the element of exposure and naughtiness was heady.

When Vincent sensed the pressure was becoming uncomfortable, he kindly unzipped Owen's jeans and freed the arch of his cock, held in place by underwear, stroking it expertly.  Owen was doing his best to return the favour, angling himself so that his left hand could do the same for Vincent, but he felt like he was playing catch-up, to a degree.  It was both frustrating and exhilarating to be using his less-skilled hand on his partner, because Vincent was responsive but he felt like he wasn't doing the best he could be doing.  Still, he persevered, getting Vincent's pants unzipped and weaving his hand in to his underwear so that he could get flesh on flesh stroking, smirking proudly - if a little lustily - at his lover when he did.

"I'm not sure these are exactly first date activities, Mister Lockwood," he giggled, his voice as low as he could keep it considering his body was being wracked with shudders of excitement, rolling over him in increasing waves of intensity.  He pretended to look around at the scenery, thinking only about what Vincent's hand was doing to him and trying to find a rhythm that would match it.  "It's a lovely night, isn't it?" he asked mildly, looking back at Vincent and staring straight at his mouth.  If they kissed, he knew it would get very serious, very fast and although he already wasn't sure how they were going to back down from this... peak... and get out of this carriage with any dignity he knew that that was still preferable to them spraying in their pants and getting out like that.  Mind...  "Almost a shame the carriage will deliver us back to my apartment so... soon," he hinted, wondering how far Vincent thought they should take things and fast approaching a point where he didn't really care.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2013, 09:07:10 PM »
"Depends who you're dating," Vincent replied slyly, but after Owen made mention of returning to his apartment soon, he thought it best that they also weren't uncomfortable getting out of the carriage.  It would dampen the spirit of the gift, he thought.  Instead of working his lover further, his hand slowed and eventually stilled, resting upon the erection that eventually died down from lack of attention.  He was shifting around also, making it more difficult for Owen to get him worked up.  It wouldn't do for him to be awkward exiting the carriage while Owen had no issue.

"A beautiful night," Vincent agreed, but he failed to look up, staring at Owen instead.  While his hand slowed, he moved forward, pressing his lips to Owen's, but letting the kiss drift and linger, half-pulling back when it deepened too much.  He was teased and cajoling at the same time, and the twitching beneath his hand told him that Owen liked what he was doing.  Eventually he pulled away, sensing that the carriage was leaving the park because of the slightly downward shift.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
When Owen realised that Vincent was going for calm and restraint he also stopped, pulling his hand out of his lover's underwear.  The kisses were delicious though, and he was almost swept away again, except Vincent knew enough to withdraw completely.  He wriggled around and re-zipped his jeans then, doing his best to make sure everything was positioned comfortably before he settled down, his hand again finding Vincent's leg beneath the blanket, though in a far less provocative manner.

They didn't say much after that, taking their time to look out of the carriage, enjoying the view and cuddling against one another until the carriage finally did come to a stop in front of the Capital building.  Malcolm made pleasant chatter, advising them how to get out and thanking them for their patronage while they disembarked.  All too soon, Owen was left standing on the sidewalk, clutching Vincent's hand and sporting a dopey, happy smile as he gazed at his handsome love.  "Do you... want to come inside?" he asked meaningfully.

At the start of the night, he'd not even thought they'd end it in bed together, but then there'd been wicked flirting and an arousal that was still sitting in the pit of his belly and Owen suddenly wanted Vincent to stay the day with him after all.  He knew exactly what he wanted to do with the remaining hours of night, too.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2013, 09:40:59 PM »
Vincent was quite taken with Owen's invitation, and he truly wished to follow his fledge upstairs, but there were other things at work here, and he didn't want to mess with them.

"I'll likely regret this," he said, giving Owen a smitten look, and looking like he already regretted it, "but I won't join you.  Let our first date be sweet and special, with a little bit of naughty instead of a lot of familiarity.  Do you think so?" he asked, giving Owen the opportunity to talk Vincent into staying, because he truly wanted to stay.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2013, 09:52:07 PM »
Owen's expression was pained and he groaned pitifully as his head lolled on his shoulders, showing Vincent that he really didn't want to end things at sweet and a little bit naughty... but he couldn't hold his pout for long and he straightened up, grinning at Vincent and placing his hands on his chest as he automatically cosied up to him, his eyelashes fluttering happily.

"So you had a good time?" he queried, fishing for a compliment about the effort he'd gone to.  He knew Vincent had, he just wanted to hear it said so he could run it through his head as he tried to fall asleep at dawn.  He had no idea what he was going to do between now and then... well, that wasn't entirely true, but he had no idea what he'd so with all the hours between now and then.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2013, 09:57:55 PM »
"I had a wonderful time.  A memory I'll cherish always," he said, and linked his hands around Owen's frame in order to pull him closer and kiss him.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2013, 10:53:28 PM »
Owen giggled as he fought Vincent's move off, dancing away from him before he came back and grasped his hand.  "Come on, let me walk you to your car," he said authoritatively, leading Vincent towards the foyer of the Capital so that they could take the lift down to the car park.  "You can have your goodnight kiss there," the fledgling admonished, grinning suavely as he greeted the staff behind the reception desk and then strode to the lift, pressing the down button.  To his surprise, the light beside the metal doors lit up instantly and they slid open.

"Well, that's service," Owen announced happily as he dragged Vincent into the lift and hit the appropriate button.  As soon as the doors closed, he turned to Vincent and wrapped his arms about his neck, elbows on his shoulders and wrists crossed in the air behind Vincent's head.  "I have a confession to make," he whispered playfully, tilting his head and grinning broadly at his lover.  "I think I'm falling in love with you all over again," he murmured after allowing only the briefest of pauses in which Vincent might request knowing what his confession was.

His smile changed after he said it, because as much of a silly thing to say as it was, he meant it and the sincerity was suddenly visible in his eyes and in the tenderness of his smile.  It was more than time and more than having a space of his own; it was knowing Vincent better than he ever had, with no secrets between them and only honesty and patience to guide them forward.  It was feeling like he mattered and that he was an equal, not a child or an inferior and that he was regarded with respect, not indulgence.  It was having a fantastic date and, yes, torturing himself at the end of it because he somehow knew it was for the best, that when they finally came together again, it would be sweeter and mean more than it ever had.  All the flirting and the expectation being built up to that point would just make it better (he hoped)!

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2013, 07:33:39 AM »
Vincent was quite amused at Owen's playfulness, liking the energy that the night was ending on.  His smile was broad as they entered the lifts together, and he had the idea he might get a cuddle or something as soon as the doors closed.  He wasn't wrong, and he turned to face Owen at the same time as his love came to meet him, locking them in place together.  The words spoken created a serious, yet wonderful tone to their relationship.  He didn't want to reply that he'd always been in love with Owen, for it would seem to accentuate their brief separation, so he worded it to be about their future.

"And I will be in love with you forever and always," he promised.  It was a foolish, young person's promise he knew, for he'd not forever been in love with Lorica, though the love he had felt for her was as binding, as rich and as deep.  It hadn't been the same with her at the end as it had been at the start, but it had also not been as powerful their first few years together as it was with Owen now.  Perhaps he could fulfill that promise for all eternity.  It certainly felt like it right now.