Administration > OOC Chat

Stopping in to say Hi

(1/2) > >>

Lelio:
Hello *waves awkwardly*
Not sure how many people on here still remember me, it's been a long time. I was clearing out some old e-mails and ran across one from this place...and it made me miss this place pretty bad. I've been sort of poking around to see what's new around here. Seems like a lot has changed. I'd like to get into roleplaying again.
- Lelio

Existentially Odd:
It has been a long time, Lelio, good to see you can still find us, though  :smile:  I never roleplayed with you but I certainly remember you, I think you still have character sheets floating around, in fact.  Perhaps we'll see more of you?  ;)

Trillian:
Indeed it's been a long time, but I remember you, J!  It would be really nice to have you back .  All your character sheets are floating around, and easy to get to if you want to dust them off and play with them again  :smile:

Or you could make new ones.  Whatever the case, it's SO nice to see you  :cool:

Still eat cookies?  *hands one over*

Lelio:
*Happily munches on cookie*

I'd like to use one of my more recent old characters like Davy, Briar, Faolan, or Xavier....don't have any particular ideas yet but still would like to do one.

Trillian:
Anyone you pull them out, I can put back any forums that were theirs, too.  I don't delete, I just archive, so it should be easy enough :)

Just let me know which one you'd like (or more, up to you)   :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version