Author Topic: Pillow Talk  (Read 4362 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Pillow Talk
« on: March 09, 2013, 05:36:25 AM »
Bryant was lying on his back. His eyes were intently focused on thre ceiling that was a part of Quin's room. Bryant had never been to the Warwick hotel, but had heard stories of it's luxury from others. He was naked, with the covers and sheets thrown off to one side. His body felt relaxed, and indeed he was relaxed. Sex will do that to a person. He turned his head to see Quin. As he looked at the Imp, he found him beautiful and unique. His wings and tail only added to that beauty,  making a more complex form of it all together. Bryant thought momentarily about the actual sex and found himself smiling. Quin was not kidding about it feeling like a three way when with an Imp. That tail had gone to good use, but then again so had his own dick.

The overall aura of post sex bliss had not quite worn off yet, and Bryant was sincerely hoping it wouldn't. He didn't have any real plans for Quin, but after the night he'd had with Scott and Conner he needed a little closeness and a little conversation with someone nice. Also, Quin was a stranger, and Bryant wanted to be ambiguous after a night of being too recognized. The aftermath was never his strong suit, but Quin seemed to be a laid back kind of guy. Also, the room had a fully stocked minibar and considering the state of Quin's breath before they left the White Rabbit, Bryant was guessing he liked to drink. On the other hand, Bryant liked to smoke. It was one of the few pleasures of mortal life that carried over into vampire life. However, Bryant knew it was rude to just light one up and so he used a request to break the silence.

"Do you mind if I smoke?" He turned onto his side and placed his head on his arm, making sure his eyes were directed where Quin's were. He had a gentle smile on his face. His eyes were dreamy and relaxed looking. His dick tilted slightly to the right the way it often did when it was soft.

Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Pillow Talk
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 07:49:47 AM »
"I don't moind," Quin replied, his Irish accent stronger because he'd been half dozing half floating.  His pleasant activities with Bryant had mostly sobered him up, but he wasn't pining for a drink - satisfied enough with the way he felt already.  Spent and happy.  Bryant's voice called for his attention - even though he wasn't saying anything of real importance - and Quin turned onto his side to admire the young vampire he'd both plundered and been plundered by.  The sex had been fantastic, Bryant's enthusiasm for it had matched his own, and Quin adored when his partners were adventurous and had the stamina to match.

"You still get affected by cigarettes?" he prompted, thinking that the only other vampire he'd ever seen smoke was Lazarus, but the blonde had been a drinker of alcohol too, which had confused Quin because he knew for a fact vampires couldn't process it, which was why they drank from the drunk to get the same way themselves.  Unlike the Mimics and some of the other Oligarchs at the time, Quin hadn't hated Lazarus.  He'd thought the blonde Ancient had quite an impressive style.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 02:59:38 AM »
Bryant rolled onto his other side and flung his arm in a desperate attempt to grab his pants without getting off the bed. He succeeded, and dragged them up, pulling out a pack of "Red Apples" and a lighter. He lit up before answering Quin's question, enjoying the warmth in his lungs and blowing the smoke in the direction away from his lover's face. 

"Yes and no," Bryant said. "I like the warm feeling my body gets, and I swear I still get a small buzz from the nicotine. Plus it's nice I can do this without any risk. I always felt guilty when I smoked as a human."

He chuckled softly at the thought of his mortal self feeling guilt over his bad habits. Although Bryant was still a young vampire, he felt like being human was so far away. He rolled back towards Quin. They were both on their sides now. Bryant thought Quin's eyes were beautiful and decided to remark on it.

"You have really nice eyes, very sexy."

His tone was barley above a whisper. He moved closer so that if Quin wanted to kiss him he could.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »
Quin was a sucker for flattery.  He grinned at Bryant and took advantage of the closeness as the vampire had hoped, closing in the short distance to kiss and cuddle him, his hand stroking from between Bryant's shoulder-blades and following the curve of his back to his rump, giving the cheek a squeeze before heading back up again - all whilst kissing him deeply and slowly.  It was nice to be able to linger.  He wasn't in a rush, and the sun wasn't coming up for hours yet - and thanks to the vampiric/supernatural quality of every room at the Warwick, there were roll-down shutters that would block out the sunlight if the remote had been pressed to do so.  As soon as they'd stepped into the room, Quin had instructed Bryant to do it while he'd run around getting the room ready.  He figured the vampire would feel safer knowing he'd been the one to set the remote shutters to block out daylight (just in case they fooled around all night).

"And you're the whole package, doll," Quin replied once the kiss was broken, and he smiled at Bryant gleefully.  "Sex with bite," he giggled, though being bitten wasn't at the top of his list.  He'd always been a little mistrustful of the blood-drinkers in that respect, and didn't allow them to drink from him.  He wasn't sure if Imp blood even tasted nice to them, but he sure as hell wasn't about to find out.  "Whoever made you is a fool to let you be snaffled up by someone else," he declared grandly.  "If you were mine, I'd keep you in bed all day and night!"
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :