Author Topic: Thirsty Thursday  (Read 14600 times)

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Thirsty Thursday
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 12:47:10 PM »
If Zeph had been doing much thinking at that point, he would have been grateful that Drew was letting him own the experience. Frankly, Drew was a bit much for him. Not unmanageable, but definitely difficult. He had to worry about his teeth, and a few times he just barely avoided gagging. Drew's reactions to his ministrations only spurred him on, and after a few minutes he had found a real rhythm, working most of Drew with each slurping duck of his head. His eyes closed again at some point, and the world was just the length and girth of Drew- well, that and his own dick, hard and leaking and cooped up in his own jeans. He didn't even take it out though. The challenge of sucking Drew off eclipsed his own knee for satisfaction. He wanted to get Drew off, so they could both share in the reward, and the urgent, steady way he sucked would probably bring about that result before too long. He didn't look up again, but he was making noises. Soft moans, little gasps, sharp breaths through his nose. His free hand continued to wander, exploring and massaging Drew's abdomen and thighs.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2019, 02:07:08 PM »
Drew moaned as Zeph did his work, finding it hard not to be louder, especially after Zeph hit his rhythm. He lifted up his shirt so Zeph's hands could touch his body and he  actually began to breath as Zeph got him closer to the finish. His nipples hardened and his whole body began to tense up as a familiar pressure began to rise. Zeph had him close, the whole night making him feel pent up. If Zeph made any mistakes Drew didn't notice them, and after an especially good use of his throat, he blew. Zeph's little moans had been the final straw and he pumped into his mouth, grunting loudly as he did. He would wait for Zeph to pull away but would then draw him in for a kiss. He felt good just there in Zeph's mouth. Some of his aggression vanished and the voice of the beast faded into the background, satisfied by Drew filling at least his lust.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2019, 02:22:01 PM »
Zeph could tell it was coming. He stilled and swallowed, swallowed, swallowed, moaning as soon as he tasted Drew on his tongue. He suckled gently, determined to get every drop, and then finally pulled away and flopped himself to lie with his head across Drew's thighs, panting. He smacked his lips, looking tired but very satisfied. His chin was wet with his own saliva as he turned to look up at Drew, smiling gently. "Yum," he said simply, before wriggling his way up to curl against Drew's side, resting his head on the man's chest. He wormed his way under Drew's arm in the process, letting it drape over his dancer's form. Drew would feel the nymph's firm bulge against his hip, but Zeph still didn't seem particularly interested in cumming.

He wanted cuddles. All of the cuddles.

Still tasting Drew, he burrowed in closer and closed his eyes.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2019, 02:55:21 PM »
Wow. I got really fucked up because those notes don't make any sense. Anyways, after Zeph and I finished making out, I felt him start to drift off to sleep in my arms. The whole night had me feeling something really weird. I felt anxious, but a good anxious. I think they call that excited. I was excited that Zeph seemed into me. I was really into him too. I kissed his forehead and pulled him in for a right squeeze. His weight felt perfect, his tone muscle fitting nicely in my embrace. It was getting late, or worse at that, early! I knew I didn't have much more time. I had to go. I waited another five minutes though. I felt like an asshole, but I just couldn't stay. He'd think I was a dick who'd come for a cum and run, but that wasn't the case at all. I wanted to see him again.

"Can we hang out again this week," I proposed. "I have to go take my bike home from the bar tonight, but I want to see you again. Ya know. If you... wanna see me. Which you don't have to. It's just a thought."

I did what they call a word vomit. Fuck Drew. You really know how to be smooth.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2019, 03:06:40 PM »
For five minutes, Zeph enjoyed being in Drew's arms. His erection slowly subsided, and his breathing would indeed lead Drew to believe that he would have been perfectly happy to fall asleep in that position. He didn't quite doze, though, and when he felt Drew stirring he turned his head to look up at him, already pouting. It wasn't a manipulation so much as an automatic reaction. He didn't want what he was feeling to end. He nodded slowly, almost grudgingly.

"Umm, yeah, sure." A yawn beset him, and then he continued. "Of course I wanna see you again." He fumbled a bit, dragging his phone out of his pocket and then bypassing the lock screen and tapping the screen a few times. The process took a little longer than it should have, one-handed and comfy and sleepy as he was. He offered the device to Drew. "I'll text you," he murmured. It sounded like he had made his peace with Drew's departure, a point which he further proved by sitting up and swinging his legs off the bed. He noticed the final piece of pizza, now room temperature, that he had left on the night stand. He snagged it and began munching.

"That was super hot," he remarked, looking over his shoulder and grinning with drowsy enthusiasm. "And I like cuddling you."

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2019, 05:17:00 AM »
He accepted. Great. Drew got a date. I haven't gone on an actual date since Wesley. I really miss him sometimes. Anyways, Zeph handed me his phone, and his sleepy disappointment made leaving that much harder. He was a nymph though, and so I figured eventually I'd get to tell him about my fangs, but for now I just wasn't staying the night. It looked totally normal. I punched in my number, and realized that I'd have to put Zeph on a favorites list. I only get business calls so I mostly have things go to voicemail.

As he went to much the pizza slice, I smiled. He was going to be okay. I thought back to the early part of the night, and got pissed at the idea of old man Carlito getting his grubby paws on Zeph here. I'd given up a case for Zeph. I guess I really liked him. I'd call his pops when I woke up. I'll just tell him I was compromised at a bar. He'd be pissed but what could he do about it? He'd probably accuse me of trying to get more money out of him. Rich people love talking about how poor people want their money. When he mentioned the good time we had, I smiled at him. It had been super hot, and I'd like cuddling with him too. I should tell him that.

"Thanks," I said instead. I grabbed him one last time, and with my body and mouth said what my words couldn't. I gave him one last intense kiss, deep, and full of tomorrow. I grabbed my boots and jacket and walked to the door.

"See ya round Lasagna." I winked at him, and headed out into the hallway. Putting my boots on in the elevator was fun, but I did the fine lace work in the lobby. The poor desk clerk looked at me like I needed Jesus and I flipped him off for good measure. I burst threw the doors and into the night, the walk back to get my bike a time to think. I guess this means that my case notes for Zeph have to end. This should be my last entry. Yet, I have a feeling independent of our date that this kid is the start of several more mysteries. I thought back to my anger over the name of the party at the bar. "Thirsty Thursdays." It was so fucking stupid, and yet on the other hand, it read me and Zeph to filth. Zeph and I had for sure been thirsty, and I clapped my hands for the fucks who named it. Touche assholes. Goodnight.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.