Author Topic: Love, Actually  (Read 14296 times)

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
Re: Love, Actually
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2019, 11:03:09 AM »
A loving smile curled Arutha's lips as Naoise's purrs increased at his tender petting. God he couldn't wait to fall to sleep. For he ached to touch him and kiss those all so plush lips of his. One day quite soon, they wouldn't have to wait in order to properly embrace in real life. If it was the last thing he did, Naoise would be free. This gorgeously sweet man and cat beside him deserved nothing less.

He then had to laugh at that, his face still slightly red. Arutha's quite vivid imagination was already coming up with what he wanted to do with Naoise the second their eyes shut. "That we did Kit, but I don't think I blame her. For right now we both look like we want to pounce on each other." he admitted softly as their eyes locked. His own hunter ones were blown wide and achingly hungry.

"Yes, I think that we will be able to because...gods I want to touch you just as much as you want me." he added. What would have shocked him if it didn't work this time because the draw between them was so strong.
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Arutha, Declan, Kevla, Kieran, Mitrius