Author Topic: Moon Dreaming  (Read 18881 times)

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
Re: Moon Dreaming
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2019, 04:14:46 PM »
Arutha was so happy that he had gotten this to work again, but what made it the best as the adorably grinning man before him. The only other time he had seen Naoise was when the moon accidentally let him see, the small bit of wiggle room that the collar allowed, but nothing prepared him for this. He was even more beautiful than before and wait made his heart lift was the light in those emerald eyes. One could get lost in those depths and never want to leave.

"Hi, Kit." he greeted back with a warm smile. Seeing him like this as well as his nickname didn't quite fit, but he couldn't have cared less. What mattered was that they were together in the moment.

His hunter eyes had to widen a fraction at Naoise's statement as he sat up a little. "Wow" he said with a amazed look, loving the sound of his chuckle as he heard it for the first time. "I didn't quite realise. It feels like longer has gone by." he added, reaching out a hand to try to touch one of Naoise's own.

"You don't have to be nervous. It is just me." he gently reassured as he saw the sweetest of blushes dust the other's cheeks. "I won't bite.
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Arutha, Declan, Kevla, Kieran, Mitrius

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 11:22:31 PM »
When Arutha called him Kit he expected it to jar him, for it to feel unnatural, but it had been so long since anyone had spoken his name, so long since he had even though of his name really that kit seemed to fit. It wasn’t the name he was given at birth but maybe it could be his name between them. As names went it wasn’t too terrible.

He took Arutha's offered hand and wove his fingers through his as a wickedly mischievous grin formed on his lips. “Now that is a shame Arutha. I was kind of hoping you would” He made sure to draw out Arutha's name slightly, to sound it out, to feel it on his tongue. he wanted to savour it, to remember this simple pleasure of being able to actually speak his name for the first time face to face. His tone for the rest of the statement was teasing and his eyes were alight with joy at being able to finally touch the man before him, to converse as a human would. To finally be seen as human, even if it was only in a dreamscape. He wanted to reach up and stroke Arutha’s face, to run his hands through his hair, to press his lips against his and taste him, but more than that he wanted to get to know this man and he wanted Arutha to know him, to see him, really see him as a human, as a person, as a man.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 12:58:20 PM »
Arutha would have loved to call Naoise by his name, but he didn't want him to come to any harm. Naoise already meant more to him more than he ever could have imagined. The more that they were together, the more his thoughts turned to the 'L' word even with the other man being stuck in feline form. He never thought he would feel anything like this again, but there was no denying the warmth in his heart.

"Oh my..." he couldn't help but say as his features turned fire engine red. He hadn't expected that beautiful grin, those naughty sounding words and the sound of his name being uttered aloud He found himself briefly to tongue-tied at the notion, feeling their fingers link together.

"Damn it...now I'm blushing." he admitted, feeling his breath catch as he gazed into those emerald green depths. "You are so bad, but I think that I like it." he added, reaching up his other hand to try to and brush his fingers ever so gently against a perfect cheek bone. He would never get over the feeling of the other's skin against his. It made their bond feel even more real, tangible.
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 02:16:02 PM »
He stilled beneath Arutha’s gently touch, marveling at the sensation of having his skin stroked rather then fur. It wasn’t the same, he had forgotten how very sensual human touch was. It was as if Arutha’s touch sent a warm current from his check down through his body where he stroked the very core of him.

He pressed Arutha’s hand against him as he raised his own hand and mirrored Arutha’s touch with the back of his knuckles. His touch was feather light as he traced his way down from Arutha’s blushing cheek to his chin, his thumb delicately brushing over his bottom lip. Unable to resist any longer, he leaned in and followed his thumb with the lightest of kisses, a mere tasting of his lips with his own.

“I have dreamed of kissing you for so long and despaired, for I thought it would never be possible” he said softly before going in for a more lingering and deeper taste as his hand slid delicately over his skin, around his neck and nestled against the back of his head.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 04:55:32 AM »
Arutha's eyes widened as he watched Naoise drink in his touch. In many ways he had forgotten too how wonderful it felt to touch someone who he cared this much about. It was like coming home as the other man pressed his face against his own fingertips. And then Naoise's knuckles seemed to mirror his own actions before brushing against his lower lip. Oh god, he felt, no hoped for the gentle kiss before it happened. It was as if they were two magnets being drawn together in that instant.

"So have I." he admitted, his face going redder as their lips parted the first time. This was so crazy and yet it felt so right.

So as Naoise leaned in for another deeper one, he found himself leaning back, his own hand sliding down the other's neck. He wanted to savor this short time together and just feel.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2019, 01:44:06 PM »
He paused as Arutha leaned back away from him and smiled in understanding. There was no need to rush and he too wanted to savour and experience every moment of togetherness this magical dream was able to give them.

As Arutha’s hand trailed down his neck he shivered in pleasure, Arutha’s touch felt like delicate rays of light dancing over his skin.

“To be together like this, to be here with you as I am” he smiled softly with wonder as he gazed into Arutha’s eyes. “Twas something beyond hope and there is so much I wish to say, to share and do with you” his smile turned wicked again at the last and he raised his hand and brushed his knuckles over Arutha’s cheeks once more.

“You blush so beautifully Mo grá” he said with soft amusement, his irish brogue giving his voice a slight burr.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2019, 03:18:03 AM »
Those kisses felt incredible and oh so good. In fact it would be be so easy to give in and ask for more. This thought and their shared connection made him once more about the 'l' word. Was he ready for it? Was he ready to say it? He wondered to himself.

As he did, he leaned back and gazed back into those emerald eyes of Naoise's, his hand gently resting on his neck and then shoulder. What he knew for sure was that he didn't want to stop this. In this moment he allowed himself to hope, drinking in the other's reaction to his touch.

His blush brightened at the combination of Naoise's wicked smile and that compliment. "I can't help it. You are just so...beyond amazing." he started to say. "You are gorgeous, both inside and out. I find myself tongue tied when I look at you in your true form. I was already drawn to you before and now..it's like looking at a taste of the future." he admitted softly, tilting his head lightly into Naoise's touch to his cheek.

"What does that mean Mo grá? You have always called me that?" he curiously asked, hunter eyes flicking down to his lips again. Damn...temptation thy name was Naoise.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2019, 10:26:11 PM »
At Arutha's question he stopped and thought. How long had he been calling him that? It meant My Love and he was but as magical as this moment was, admitting it, telling Arutha he loved him felt like trapping him. What if things didn't work out, if there was no end to this curse? Arutha deserved more then this half life. He deserved someone who could hold him and love him in the waking world not just in dreams.

"It doesn't exactly translate" he said softly, hating lying to him. If things changed he would tell him the truth, admit how he felt about him, but until then, Arutha didn't need that extra tie to him, that extra bond, when he had to walk away. " Roughly it means My Friend but with stronger meaning, like my close friend, special friend, that kind of thing"

He didn't want to think of the future though, he wanted to live in the now, to savour this moment, this magical miracle that had brought them together. There might not be another, especially if they couldn't find someone to help them.

"I am happy indeed you find me so amazing, for I find you doubly so. You are a rare and wondrous treasure Arutha Brooks with a soul as pure as any I have ever met." Unable to resist he reached up and lightly traced his finger of Arutha's lips, brushed the back of his fingers along his cheek bone, to his temple then trailed his fingertips back down and along his jawline; marveling at the feel of him, the beauty of him.

Smiling broadly he fell to his side amongst the shifting blue nothingness that was the floor of their dreamscape with his right arm tucked back beneath his head, his long hair falling behind him, he tapped the space beside him. " Join me? "

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2019, 06:16:34 AM »
Arutha had to frown lightly at Naoise's initial response. For some reason he thought that it had to mean more. He didn't quite understand why he did. And yet when the other man elaborated, it still didn't quite fit. And yet for all of his confusion about that simple name, he found himself drawn back into those beautiful emerald eyes as he nodded. Maybe it was something as simple as the l word? He had to wonder to himself.

If it was that, his chest warmed at the simple notion. It was something he had hoped for but never thought to feel again after Micah's disappearance. And yet, there was no denying the connection between them. His mind could have gone round and round on this idea for some time, but he didn't. Instead he wanted to savor this time together.

His face warmed once more as Naoise's finger tenderly traced his lips, cheek and jaw. Damn, he almost leaned forwards again to try and kiss this gorgeous man. Though before he could Naoise laid back.

"I may be pure soul, but I can assure you that I am not a saint." he said softly as he accepted the invitation to lay beside him. "I want and need like anybody else." he admitted as he reached out a hand to try to touch one sculpted cheek. As he did, he decided to try to give in to his earlier thought and leaned in to try to kiss Naoise ever so gently.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2019, 01:24:40 AM »
Naoise purred in pleasure as Arutha kissed him, the sound a light vibration in the back of his throat as he pulled Arutha closer towards him and weaved his legs through his.. He deepened their kiss, his lips drinking him in, tasting and teasing him a moment before he pulled away slightly.

" I have dreamed of this moment " he whispered, his lips a mere breath away as he ran his hand through Arutha's hair, his eyes gazing tenderly into his.
" I have dreamed of laying thus and talking all night long with you about everything and anything as we held each other." His lips twitched suddenly as he smiled with wicked delight. "I have also dreamed of us naked, sweating, deep in the throws of making love to each other" he said as he kissed him again. " but this is a dream and therefore ephemeral and fleeting without more practice and learning. I don't know how long we have Mo Gra" he said as he trailed his fingers down and over Arutha's shoulder and along his ribs and waist before resting his hand on his hips.

"What do you desire with this short time we have Arutha?'

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2019, 12:41:55 PM »
Arutha easily let Naoise pull him closer, enjoying the feel of the reverberation of his purr against his lips. As their bodies touched ever so rightly, he made the softest of noises, one of his hand sliding down his next to rest on his shoulder. Those plush lips against his own drew him in, loving and teasing him. He couldn't help but respond and ache for more, his lips softly chasing after Naoise's right up until they parted again. The harder thoughts of earlier seemingly having vanished from his mind. Maybe he could just savor this time together and worry about what he had to tomorrow?

His hunter green eyes gazed back up at Naoise's own emerald, feeling his chest warm at the tenderness he found both in his voice and in those gorgeous depths. "You're not the only one who has dreamt that. From the first time I saw you in this form, I hoped for a time where I could just be here like this, talking with you and holding you as I got to know all of you no matter how long it took." he admitted sincerely, tilting his head slightly into his touch. His other hand had swept around to try to rest on Naoise's side, just wanting to feel him close. There was a certain sweetness to the thought.

Then his face lit up a fire engine red at the sudden wickness to the other's voice as it described tantalizing things he had only ever fantasized about. "Damn." he breathed as their lips separated again after another soft kiss, eyes slightly dilated by the notion. "You really know how to tempt a guy, Kit." he said honestly, lifting up a hand to try to stroke a silken lock of hair.

"But you're right. We don't know how long have. So as much as I'd love to be ravished by you, I think that I'll have to settle for the first option. Holding you as we talk and kissing you some more." he answered, feeling Naoise's hand trail down to settle on a hip bone,

"But...don't doubt that I'm not beyond tempted. It's just that for our first time. I want to be able to take my time and learn everything you like as you learn me."

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2019, 12:02:06 PM »
Naoise shivered with pleasure as Arutha stroked his side and hair, being stroked as a cat was exquisitely sensual but he had forgotten how intimate touch was between humans and as Arutha pulled him closer still he yearned for more. Their legs were now thoroughly entwined with each other’s and their bodies barely a breath apart. Naoise couldn’t help but think what it would feel like to have Arutha’s naked body pressed up against him, to be able to explore that body with his fingers, his mouth, to taste him as well as feel him. He trembled with the thought of it, the desire. It was torment to finally have this man so close, yet still be so untouchable.

“You’re right Mo grá our first time will take so much more time then this dream could ever give us” he said with a smile, his emerald eyes alight with sexual heat. He wanted nothing more then to pull Arutha closer, to run his hands up under his shirt and feel his skin beneath his fingers and so he pulled away slightly with a wicked grin. “You could tempt a Saint to sin Arutha” he said softly “What would you like to know? but be careful with your questions” he warned with a sudden serious glint in his eyes.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2019, 01:25:59 PM »
Arutha loved watching every little reaction of Naoise's as he touched him, his hand still gently stroking his hair. What tempted and made him ache for so much more was how easily he could picture them naked and even more deliciously entwined. This closeness of their legs and bodies just a hairs width apart, the only barriers being their clothing was exquisite torture. And yet for all of their lustful thoughts, there was more to it. Their hearts were drawn equally to each others, like twin perfect halves.

He felt the heat in those emerald eyes and ached to give in even with what he had just said. "Yeah, you too. Except you are a devil who I can't help but want to touch everywhere." Arutha said honestly, blushing softly. He then had to bite his lower lip as he tried to focus on the questions he wanted to ask. Naoise's more serious warning served to partially clear his mind at least for now.

"I'll be good. For as much as I want to know your true name. I won't risk you or this time we have together, Kit." he said softly. "So what is your favorite kind of date?" he ended up asking.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2019, 02:50:09 PM »
Naoise smiled softly at Arutha's question though his eyes filled with sorrow.

"I've never really been on one" he admitted softly as he lifted his hand off of Arutha's hip and touched the beautiful looking collar around his neck. " I was thirteen when I was...persuaded..." his lips twitch with sardonic amusement at his chosen word but he looks at Arutha intently. They were on dangerous ground. The collar wouldn't allow him to say his name or talk about it and so his past was a tricky subject. " to leave my family. When I was considered old enough, I was taught the tools of seduction. For five hundred years I played the perfect whore, the assassin, servant and...sorcerers apprentice. What ever was acquired of me. So yes i guess I dated but it was always business for me, it was never by my choice."

He saw the anger and sorrow his words had sparked in Arutha's eyes and he softly placed a finger on his lips to silence him as he smiled; a gently curving of his lips. "it was long ago." he sighed softly as he cast his mind back, trying to pick his most favourite seduction scene. "I guess my favourite date was in a glen in the woods on a full moon in the middle of summer. There was candle light, purloined wine and a basket of food, soft grass, a softer blanket and a bubbling brook with a small waterfall." he said with a wistful look in his eyes.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2019, 04:31:18 AM »
Even though it was an innocent enough question, Arutha hated the pain and sorrow that it caused in those emerald eyes. It made him want to hold Naoise closer and somehow take all that away. Still he listened intently to Naoise as he hedged around his history. Still he was grateful for what little the collar would allow. For he wanted to know everything about the gorgeous man. As he listened he felt anger and such sadness on Naoise's behalf. He went to try to speak, but then let out a small breath as he was gently silenced.

When he was allowed to speak, he reached out a hand to try to tenderly touch one perfect cheek as he began. "That sounds like a wonderful one and one that will be doable for us. I'll take you on one just like it and make love to you beneath the stars, Kit." he promised, wanting to do anything to cheer him back up.