Author Topic: A Grand Entrance  (Read 47341 times)

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: A Grand Entrance
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2019, 06:47:07 AM »
Sam blushed deeply at Kiel's observation, appreciating the gracious comment from him. It humbled Sam that she was still able to surprise someone of his age, instead of pride welling up inside it was hope. Hope that maybe a select few could put aside their differences and she hopes Kiel to be one of those people. Time would only tell but if not Kiel than Shae would be the other obvious choice, saddened that she had not come. Returning to the conversation not wanting to keep Kiel waiting for an answer.

"I think it is best we start with baby steps," stating simply, "and who said anything about letting Jake pick my friends? I am just being soft in my approach." Raising an eyebrow to him as if to say 'you should know me better' before giving him a joking type of smile.

"Let Jake dress me up I thought it was sweet. I picked the outfit, so blame me and my terrible knowledge in fashion," her voice never going above the music playing.

His elegant dip was half excepted, even his hand lightly grazing her body had no effect. However, the challenge that he was no mere man opened up some excitement. Her eyes gazing deeply into Kiel's as he went in for his elegant dip. Her lips so close to Kiel's from far away it would look like they had touched lips, that was not the case at all. Sam had a passion for dancing nothing more, there was no intimacy between the Ventrue and the Dark Angel.

"And I am no mere woman. Perhaps you join me to walk in the gardens after this dance?" Hoping they continue with their privacy and perhaps talk a little, if not she at least she got one dance with someone who knew their shit.