Author Topic: Moon Dreaming  (Read 18899 times)

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: Moon Dreaming
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2019, 09:28:46 PM »
Naoise wanted to wrap himself around Arutha and never let go, Arutha's soft caress caused his body to tremble with pleasure and yearning as Naoise drowned within those hunter green eyes, his heart pounding with the realization of just how deeply he had fallen in love with the man beside him. He reached up and held Arutha's hand against his check. Reaching across he trailed his fingers through Arutha's hair, then across his check, he traced his thumb over his lips then moved his face those few inches and used his mouth to follow in the wake of his thumb

"Don't be sad over my past Arutha." He whispered tenderly against his lips as he lightly kissed him. "What has happened has happened and can't be changed" He pulled back slightly so he could look at him properly and smiled, a teasing light in his eyes. " And I will hold you to that promise Mo gra, to have you beside me, alone, in a wooded glade, clothed in naught but shifting shadow and dancing moonlight." he leaned in slightly and whispered conspiratorially. "I have to say however, that's a slick and pretty way to get me naked Arutha Brooks, you Casanova you."

"I've been to London you know" He said randomly, although the mischievous light in his eyes said it was anything but random.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2019, 03:52:56 AM »
As Arutha gazed back into those sparkling emerald eyes of Naoise's, he felt his heart go a flutter. This man had come to mean to mean so much to him. The 'l" word resounded in his chest everytime he thought of him. Just when he hadn't thought that he could love again, Naoise had proven him wrong with his gentle ways and their unexplainable connection. And yet he felt something deep inside that did.

He found himself smiling ever so softly as Naoise tenderly held his own hand against his cheek. Then his other hand trailed an tantalising path across his own, touching his hair and his lips. He felt so drunk on his touch. He ached for so much more. So when their lips met again, Arutha couldn't help but kiss him back, lifting his other hand to try to stroke those silken raven locks.

It was true that he did feel sad for everything that Naoise had been through, but he was right there was nothing to be done about it now. All they could do now is look towards the future.

Arutha's face reddened slightly at the tease and he laughed at his 'Casanova' comment. "I don't know about being slick but I'm being honest, Kit. I want to make up for all the time you have been trapped in your feline form. I want to be with you any way I can, both naked and clothed." he said with a small grin. His eyebrows then lifted curiously when London was mentioned,

"Now what do you mean by having visited London?"
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Arutha, Declan, Kevla, Kieran, Mitrius

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2019, 04:44:34 PM »
He smiled teasingly as he ran his fingers through Arutha's hair and over his shoulder. He had dreamed of this moment for so long, to touch, to feel. It felt like there was a fire burning inside him and it only got hotter the more he stroked and touched the man he realized he was in love with. With a wicked smile he rolled over on top of Arutha, straddling his hips as he sat atop him. He slid his body against his, teasingly as he slowly pulled Arutha's arms above his head and pinned them there, then kissed him.

"You're asking the question incorrectly Mo gra" he said as he kissed his way to Arutha's ear " It's, Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat. Where have you been?" He whispered softly into his ear with amusement before he playfully nipping the mans earlobe, kissing and pulling on it slightly. The flesh was soft and tender and his lips gentle as he teased it with the tip of his tongue before making his way down and along Arutha's neck and back to his mouth.

His emerald green eyes were hot with desire and mischief as he smiled at the man pinned beneath him. This was a dream come true and even though he was unsure about their future and what was installed for them he wanted this moment to be filled with nothing but joy for both himself and the man who had brought love and hope back into his life.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2019, 12:11:12 PM »
Arutha couldn't help but lean into Naoise's touch. For it both warmed his heart and body. The latter of which craved oh so much more and wished that this dream would never end. As for the first, it was realizing that he was head over heels for this man. He had been so afraid to say it. For he had feared that he was going to lose it just when he had found it again. Those thoughts were then pushed to the background as said gorgeous man rolled on top of him. Arutha blinked and he was melting into his kiss as he realised that Naoise had pinned his arms above his head.

He had to laugh at the whisper as he got the joke. "Mm...so am I the mouse, my dear mister pussycat?" he asked with a playful grin, the feeling of Naoise's lips against his skin casting a spell over his body. Arutha could only crave more and made another soft noise of pleasure at the tease of his ear. For it was one of his weak spots.

When their lips met again, he couldn't help but hungrily kiss him back.
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2019, 12:09:41 AM »
He smiled at Arutha's response to his ear nibble and filed it away for a later time, he wanted to learn all his pleasure spots and everything else he could about this man who had managed to flip his world over in a matter of weeks, but it wasn't just his body that pulled him in so many ways, it was his mind and his spirit.

"You can be the mouse, the chair and everything in between if that is your desire" he said huskily as their kiss deepened. He was so hard it was almost painful but that agony too was adding to the pleasure as he groaned against Arutha's mouth. The very scent and taste of the man was driving him crazy. He rested his brow against Arutha's and sighed with contentment and frustration before he rolled to the side and once again pulled Arutha with him so that he could wrap his arms and legs around him. They strong emotions and vibration they were creating between them was starting to disrupt the delicate balance of magic that cocooned them.

"Our little dream bubble is beginning to tear and fade, do you feel it?" He asked softly, disappointment heavy in his tone as he trailed his fingers down Arutha's back.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2019, 03:30:38 AM »
Naoise's husky sweet words made Arutha shiver with desire, his lips eagerly chasing his. A soft moan bubbled up from the back of his throat as their mouths connected again. His body was on fire. And he ached for more even though he knew that they had only so much time. For the dream wouldn't last, but god how he wanted it to. The gorgeous man above him was driving him crazy, but it was more than just a physical need. Naoise's tenderly tragic spirit and keen mind had drawn him in even before he had seen the beauty that was his body.

He lifted up a hand to try to stroke his hair when Naoise rested his brow against his as he breathed him in. Goodness this man had turned his world all topsy turvy and made him feel again. Arutha found himself wanting to utter those three little words that had had been so afraid to say. When his companion changed positions, he tangled his own legs with Naoise's own and curled close.

He hadn't noticed that the start of the deterioration of the dream until Naoise mentioned it. So he focused his senses on the edges of the dream and had to frown. He could feel the edges begin to unravel like threads in tapestry and the source seemed to be them. "Damn...it, Kit. I do, but I don't know how to stop it." he said with no small amount of frustation, moving his hand to try and touch his cheek, "I don't want this to end."

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2019, 10:19:27 PM »
He tenderly stroked the back of his fingers down Arutha's cheek as he smiled softly, the deteriorating magic was pulling at him already; fighting it he knew would only hasten his departure so he simply accepted it and cherished what mere moments they still had.

"Practice, learning your magic, strengthening your magical core and energy work. We will start with the Mo gra. Rome after all wasn't built in a day either"

He leaned in and kissed Arutha's lips, softly, savoring the feel of them, of him. His fingers trailed down his shoulder and back, glorifying in the feel of Arutha's body wrapped in the silky smooth skin. He was about to smile and murmur something wicked and sexually inappropriate when he heard something call to him from outside the dream. It was urgent and screamed of danger, and chaos and evilly unnatural. The call had him looking over Arutha's shoulder into the darkness beyond

"Something is wrong Arutha" he managed to say before the call and the dreamscape kicked him out and pulled him back to reality.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2019, 01:59:51 PM »
Arutha couldn't help but press his face slightly against Naoise's fingers. He was trying to soak in a much of his touch as he could. He didn't want this to end, but the dream's magic could only hold on for so long due his his inexperience. So he was going to savor what he could.

"You're right, Kit. It's just so wonderful and yet so frustrating at the same time. I want to be stronger so that I can free you faster. And yet when you touch me like this, I can't help crave more and wish that this could go on." he whispered honestly just before he was kissed again. Arutha began to respond as he felt himself begin to melt back into it. Naoise's kisses always seemed to have this effect on as he reached up a hand to try to touch those silken locks again.

Though before things could continue, he felt something hideously dark on the edge of his awareness. It was like whatever it was dripping with evil. He barely caught Naoise's warning just before he found himself snapping back into reality with a jolt. His hunter green eyes were wide with apprehension as he gazed around him, looking for Naoise. Just what the hell was going on?