Author Topic: ALTERNATE: No Risk No Reward  (Read 44311 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Re: ALTERNATE: No Risk No Reward
« Reply #195 on: June 06, 2019, 02:29:21 AM »
Lazarus was pounding in a beating, and Jake loved it. He had the strength for this kind of pace, something that even with Jake's blood Ben had failed to do. His face changed into a squiggle as Lazarus pushed him to his limit, and he gripped Ben around the shoulders, squeezing him hard to the point of bruising. He didn't notice. He was too distracted by Lazarus's cock, pistoning back and forth with precision and force. Jake's own rod slid in and out of Ben, although with far less force, and his eyes rolled back in his head. Moans came from Jake's mouth, louder and more primal than Ben had ever heard.

Lazarus was good. Jake lost himself in the moment, and his hands ended up around Ben's throat. Jake felt himself approaching climax, and suspected Lazarus was nearing it too based on his own movements. Jake opened his eyes and looked at Ben, realizing the placement of his hands and moving them back to his shoulders.

Jake took Laz's orgasm, the wet feeling starting his own climax. He'd finished in Ben before, and didn't think twice about asking if it was okay to do so now. He assumed it was. He turned back to kiss Lazarus again, still very turned on from the way he'd made love. Ben lay almost forgotten, although not entirely.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2019, 10:22:58 AM »
Ben was hurting but was so enamoured with Jake that he would rather be here beneath him, looking into his face. When he was grabbed painfully by the shoulders, looking up at Jake, he thought it was because Jake was tapping into the sex they'd used to have, letting him know that they used to walk the thin line of pleasure and pain. But then he saw something that made him feel foolish. Jake wasn't even looking at him. Really, Ben could've been anyone; any warm human body would've sufficed for these two vampires.

It was proven to him moreso when Jake's hands moved to his throat, blocking his air, asserting dominance. Ben's hands shifted off Jake's body to hold the hands around his throat, gripping them and trying to soften their hold. It was no use, Jake might as well be made out of steel. The choke-hold might've been okay if Ben had been in the midst of pleasure, but now it was pain on top of pain and he couldn't even call out to stop. At least Jake wasn't glaring down at him; his eyes were closed.

When they opened, Ben was released. Other than a few slight coughs and clearing of his throat, he made no other sounds. He grit his teeth and took the punishment, figuring he deserved this for just going along with it and throwing himself at Jake after treating him badly. It was his own stupid fault. He didn't think the threesome would change so drastically - he'd thought Jake was on his side. Of course he couldn't compete with Lazarus.

Movements became erratic and soon Lazarus and then Jake were finished. Ben could feel when Jake was done and meant to escape the bed afterwards, but his movements were slow and his limbs still felt heavy. He was lightheaded and hungry and he belatedly realised he was still feeling the effects of being over-drunk from. Guess he was just going to lie here on the bed until he recovered. He hoped the two vampires wouldn't do more with him, though he watched jealously as Jake and Lazarus began kissing in earnest. He saw Lazarus shift - he must've removed himself out of Jake's body to move more to the side, in order to kiss him more aggressively, one hand holding Jake's chin to keep him in place, the other around Jake's waist.

Ben could feel Jake's spillage leaking out of him. He really wanted the bathroom. With renewed motivation and a lot of effort, Ben got himself off the bed and stumbled to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2019, 12:01:04 PM »
Jake felt a sense of lazy satisfaction at finishing, feeling exhausted for once because of Lazarus. Sex with vampires could go so much further since they lacked human frailty. That didn't always mean violent and rough, but occasionally it meant violent and rough. Lazarus had a nice mix of rough and passionate, a surprisingly giving lover considering how outwardly selfish he was. Jake was intrigued. He was lost in the blonde's kisses, his body aching, and purring, and his cock still twitching from his orgasm. He smiled almost innocently at Lazarus when they broke for a moment, just so Jake could take a good look at his face.

Jake hadn't thought about Ben for a few minutes now, and when he did there was a horrible feeling of guilt. He'd just finished inside him. It was the first time they'd been together in months. He was on a path to them maybe talking after this, but now he imagined there would be nothing. He frowned for a moment, Lazarus likely noticing. Jake realized Ben was likely in the bathroom, as that was a place Jake would soon want to head. However, he hadn't remembered him getting up, and he grew worried.

You okay, he thought towards the bathroom, pretty sure Ben would be able to hear him. He just wasn't sure if he'd respond.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2019, 07:00:44 AM »
Lazarus reached out and gripped Jake's arm - not tightly but firmly, to capture his attention. "I wish you wouldn't do that. Have private conversations with him. I let you have it before but not after."

Ben, meanwhile, had received the message but didn't know what to say about it. His mind went into overdrive with overlapping thoughts and he hoped Jake wasn't listening.

Not really / I'm okay
I didn't want to / I'm glad we did this
I should leave soon / I can't stay
I miss/love/hurt you

He blinked at the force of emotion welling up inside him, creating a physical weight in his chest. He was naked and he would have to go out there, somehow make an excuse, put his clothes on and go, all while they watched.

After finishing in the bathroom and washing his hands and splashing water on his face, Ben braced himself and stepped out of the tiled room, ignoring the two vampires on the bed as he scanned the floor.

"I have to go. Got work tomorrow," he mumbled, seeing his underwear and heading for that.

Lazarus watched as the pretty young blonde thing re-entered the room, back to his cute shy self and released Jake's arm to crawl to the edge of the bed where Ben was closest.

"Oh, love, I think not. There's more I want to do with you, so you'll be staying with me for a bit." He relished the look of surprise on Ben's face, underwear forgotten.

"What?" he asked, his stare sliding over to Jake.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2019, 03:12:29 PM »
Jake was caught off guard, the action of Lazarus so direct, and vaguely threatening. The surprise showed on his face, as sleepy and pleased went to shy and speechless. He nodded, feeling an odd mix of things. He was offended Lazarus would try to control him like that, but strangely turned on in a very unhealthy way. He was also ashamed at having been caught. He felt so stupid for thinking that a two thousand year old ancient was listening to his every thought. Jake stammered out some half apology as Ben reentered the room.

When Lazarus made moves to make Ben stay, Jake felt in a catch twenty-two. To protect Ben was to earn more of Lazarus's ire, and it wasn't even clear if he could help Ben leave. He realized he wanted him gone. While it might've been nice to talk, the pain of his abandonment was coming back to him. Besides, he was curious where things might go with the vampire Oligarch. Beauty, power, and ruthlessness were three traits Jake was into, and Laz had all three. There was no meekness, no should I or shouldn't I; he just did, and that was very unlike Ben. Besides, if Ben didn't want to have any more sex he shouldn't have too, regardless of any negative feelings Jake had about him.

So if he backed up Laz, what would he be doing to Ben? Was it rape at this point if Ben submitted? He wasn't clear on the rules for that sort of thing. He thought about how vampires use humans, how he'd used humans, but there was something different about it being Ben. He wasn't perfect, but despite hating him, he loved him too. He couldn't let him stay if he didn't want to.

"Aren't we done with him," Jake said coldly, looking at Ben like he was a dead fish. "He wants to leave. He can't handle it. Besides, I really just wanted one final toss with him." It was cruel, untrue, and Jake was sure it meant he and Ben would never speak again, but it was the one way he imagined he could have his cake and eat it too. If he made Ben nothing then maybe Lazarus wouldn't want him anymore, and neither would he.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2019, 04:18:26 PM »
At Jake's words, Ben's reaction was to look as crestfallen as he felt. His heart seemed to sink like a rock into his stomach and his chest felt tight at the same time. He felt nauseous, that Jake had played him so effortlessly. He'd thought his ex-lover was doing this because he wanted to protect him from Lazarus, to keep him safe... but now he realised he wanted Lazarus for himself - the vampire Oligarch. Jake would effortlessly be able to stop Ben from ever being sired, by anyone, with a few words in Lazarus' ear.

Lazarus looked shrewdly from the mortal to the vampire and then back again, weighing up which one he wanted more. The boy wanted to go, which was why Lazarus wanted to hang onto him, but the other vampire was right in that Ben was done with for the night. The youth couldn't hide the hurt on his face. Lazarus wanted to twist that hurt and make him angry - angry enough to insist he stay. His ass would be throbbing from the punishment it had taken just before, but they could still make use of his mouth and hands, or stand over him and demean him a little more. Lazarus liked it when they grovelled.

He turned back to -

"What's your name, anyway? He's Ben, and you're...?" he didn't remember if he'd been told. It didn't matter, he didn't really care about names, it would just make ordering them around a bit easier. Once he had Jake's name, he gave the vampire his decision. "I know you're done with him, but that doesn't mean I am. A good pet is hard to find."

"I don't want to be a pet," Ben said automatically. "I was never supposed to be a pet." He glared at Jake, for that was all Jake had done for him (with the exclusion of blood sharing, but that was gone now so what use was it?). "I was supposed to be his fledge."

Lazarus' smile broadened. Oh, he could do so much with this.

"I've personally made over a hundred vampires in my time," Lazarus announced, then sidled his gaze to Jake to see how he was taking this implication, before he looked back at Ben. "Please me, prove yourself to me, and maybe I'll do the same for you."

Ben's hurt disappeared, transforming into curiosity and intrigue - Lazarus could see the ambition growing on the spot - and now he looked at Jake, to see what he'd made for himself there.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2019, 04:31:44 PM »
Jake felt invisible. Lazarus didn't even know his name, and he supplied it softly, with a bit of the hurt he felt. Then he wouldn't let Ben leave. Lazarus preferred Ben. He wanted Ben. His nostrils flared and his eyes narrowed, and he stared at Ben with that hatred. Would he really bow down to Lazarus's cock in exchange for eternity? How revolting. He didn't want to see this. He didn't have to see this. Ben was his fledge to make. He's invested time, love, effort, and money, and he was just going to choke all over Lazarus's cock and then get sired? He wanted to destroy Ben, to end him. He wanted to do every cruel thing he'd held back on in the bedroom because of Ben's pathetic human frailty. If Ben wanted to be a vampire then he'd be working for it hard, and he decided to match Lazarus for cruelty.

"You heard him," he said to the curious looking Ben. "Worship him."

At least Ben would suffer to earn the dark gift, and Lazarus might not even choose to give it. That would be just. Worst case scenario, if Lazarus wasn't an attentive maker, accidents happen all the time.

- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2019, 04:46:45 PM »
It was everything Ben had ever wanted. The ultimate thing. The reason he'd taken the risk with Jake, why he'd worked so hard, why he'd let himself fall in love... but not why he'd left. Why had he left?

Because he would've been an afterthought. He would've had scraps of attention from Jake, who had a business, and friends, and responsibilities beyond him. He hadn't been first in Jake's eternal life. If he was going to be a fledge, then he should come first.

Petty. He felt petty. His thoughts were whirling, the words Lazarus dangled before him were terrible in front of Jake. Why couldn't this be just between the two of them? He opened his mouth to ask for that, to ask to come back later, on another night perhaps? But he closed it again. That wouldn't please Lazarus. And even if Lazarus didn't end up siring him, it would be smart to keep him happy. He was the one that gave permissions for sirings. If Ben wanted to be a vampire, he didn't have a choice to say no, whether Lazarus meant it or not.

His hesitation earnt him an order from Jake and he looked at his ex-lover, seeing the coldness in his eyes

I did that

and knowing for sure there was no going back. Jake had said he only wanted one last go. He got it and now he was annoyed Ben was sticking around. Ugh. Awkward. While staring at Jake, wishing that this night hadn't happened, Lazarus prompted him as well.

"Within the hour, if you could," he said, looking at his wrist as though looking at a watch (which wasn't there).

It propelled Ben forward. He still felt lethargic and heavy-footed, but he went to Lazarus who was kneeling on the bed and stood before him.

"Good boy." Lazarus shifted to a sitting position and beckoned Jake to sit beside him. "Here, I want to kiss you while he services me. If you change your mind, I'll send him to you."

Ben blushed a furious red and kept his head down, standing between Lazarus' legs and radiating shame even as he lowered himself to his knees. Lazarus wasn't even hard yet. He looked at his softened cock and hoped he wouldn't have to work it to life.

"Go on," Lazarus instructed, not waiting for Jake to finish getting into position, though he was wondering if the other vampire would do as told.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2019, 11:38:36 AM »
Jake scooted in to sit next to Lazarus, kissing him and trying hard to ignore his mild disgust at what was occurring. He gave Lazarus his tongue, and lips, letting him lead but making sure to match in order to please him. He wouldn't want to switch. This situation wasn't making him especially horny. It was Ben to be in pain, humiliated and to watch him beg that Jake had stayed. He'd play his part and add whatever effect he could, but this was not about pleasure for him. He doubted on some level this was about sex to Lazarus. This situation was about control.

Jake would take a free hand, and reach out, finding the back of Ben's head and guiding it down to Lazarus's cock. He wouldn't choke him right away, but as he progressed he'd begin to shove harder and harder, only stopping if it displeased Lazarus. With one eye he looked down upon his once love, and almost laughed. Jake had been chosen out of many to get the gift. Ben wasn't worthy of Ventrue blood. No Ventrue child would be selected like this.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2019, 09:00:21 AM »
Ben was already humiliated and teetering on the precipice of saying no and walking out. What made him stay? Perhaps the same force that had him walking away from Jake. Bad decisions abound.

He watched them kiss and it was so much worse than watching that random guy in the booth with Jake. He should've just gone to the bar or something, he shouldn't have run out without looking where he was going.

Should, shouldn't, whatever. It wasn't helping him now.

He only just decided he wasn't going to blow Lazarus when Jake reached out and gripped the back of his head by his hair. At first he thought Jake was going to pull him over to himself, and the idea of that was something Ben was grateful for... but then his relief soured when he was pushed towards Lazarus. Oh... no.

His face mooshed up against Lazarus' cock, which was at half-mast in anticipation likely, Ben licked his lips and opened his mouth because he was here anyway - having his face pressed between Lazarus' legs wasn't any more dignified than performing the act. Jake controlled his speed and Ben let him, his hands resting on Lazarus' thighs, though when he was almost choking he started pushing away.

Jake, in the meantime, had a kiss growing in passion by compounding degrees and Lazarus' hand upon him, expertly twisting, rolling and stroking. When Ben was making his choking sounds and Jake didn't let up, it turned Lazarus on a great deal. He liked this vampire he was with, there would be no choosing the mortal over him like a once-lover had done in the past. He enjoyed the cruelty that Ben was bringing out in Jake. He'd been right to say he was keeping him. Lazarus moaned into the kiss as he felt the pressure rising up in him for sweet release.

Lazarus broke the kiss just long enough for a request. "Make him swallow, love," he said to Jake, then kissed him passionately, his hand pumping Jake's hard dick with enthusiasm. Oh yes, he wanted to keep Jake around, too.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2019, 07:03:02 AM »
Jake slowly got into what was happening. It was a hateful lust, one born of something different than the intimacy Ben had seen before. The human would've seen shades of a more violent sexuality within his love, but it had been buried beneath empathy, tenderness, and love. Now the first two were missing, and the third was damaged. He also hated how much he liked Lazarus. He was loathsome, quick, and represented power structures that Jake didn't approve of, but he was also handsome, sexy, clever in a certain way, and on some level he liked that Lazarus was bringing out another side to him. The combination of these factors led to the rarest and hottest types of sex; hate fucking. Watching Ben choke was both stimulating and satisfying. He looked even more pretty than normal somehow, buried beneath Lazarus's thighs.

When Lazarus made his intentions known, Jake gave him a naughty smile of approval. He held Ben firm, looking down on him with him with searing eyes, a crooked smirk indicating his pleasure. His hands were on the top of Ben's head, and the back of his throat. He wasn't going anywhere. Jake whispered to Lazarus.

"Fuck his throat," he suggested, thinking that was the hottest way for Ben to swallow. If Ben did the work, or Jake did it for him, than on some level Ben had earned the orgasm. However, this way it was just Lazarus giving it to him, Ben reduced to no more than a mouth. He briefly wondered if he was going too far, if Ben deserved this pain. One look at Lazarus pushed those thoughts away as he waited for him to deliver Ben his seed.

The best part was Jake had already decided to go next.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2019, 08:35:47 AM »
Lazarus made a humming noise of pleasure at the suggestion but he was too far gone to start changing the pace. Not moments later he released into Ben's throat, who gulped and swallowed and half-choked on it. Ben dribbled some of Lazarus' seed and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, looking down and away. Humiliated. Embarrassed. Horrified at himself.

He was sure Jake wouldn't want his mouth around him, not after this display. He'd just proved how worthless he was. Just some groupie to take advantage of. Ugh. He'd never be able to look his ex in the eye. He already knew there was no going back and Jake thought nothing of him. Now Ben could only agree. He'd given up something wonderful for this... for this.

Ben could feel his emotions welling up inside his chest. He'd cried a lot after leaving Jake; shut himself away until he had control of his tears. Now they were coming back. He felt flush with them and took a few deep, slow breaths to calm himself down. No point making them laugh at him any more than they already were. He wondered if he was feeling this way because he was so drained. He felt weak and stupid.

Stupid mortal
Stupid groupie mortal
They'll use you up and throw you away

Lazarus' promises meant nothing - he understood now. He was an idiot to expect anything more than dismissal. If he found someone to sire him, he supposed he would earn a smirk, maybe a taunt from Lazarus, and hopefully permission. He'd held up his end of the bargain. He could leave now.

"I'll leave you two to each other," he said quietly, getting to his feet and keeping his eyes averted. He stepped away for his clothes but Lazarus' hand snatched his wrist, keeping him in place. Ben glanced at him, but he could see Jake peripherally, so he looked away again.

Lazarus, holding Ben in place, gave Jake an enquiring stare. "Did you want a turn, love? Or should I tell him to pick a bedroom for himself?"

It was then that Ben realised that Lazarus meant it about keeping him. Fuck.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2019, 01:32:09 PM »
It was that moment Jake realized Lazarus was serious about keeping Ben, and his eyes widened in surprise, his lips parting his mouth ever so slightly into a slack jawed expression of puzzlement. Lazarus was hard to read, and Jake didn't understand what his role was in this, or to be honest Ben's. Was Ben the prize, or was Jake? Or were neither a prize, and they were both just his tools for amusement. Then Jake considered something; they were both prizes and Lazarus had them in his grasp. The knowledge that Ben wouldn't be dumped into an alleyway with a mouth full of seed softened Jake's own erection, but he didn't want to come off as disappointed that Ben was staying.

"No, he looks pretty used up for the night," he insulted, looking at Lazarus as he said. Jake stole a look at Ben, his face now pained. Why was he doing this to the poor guy? He'd dumped him and Jake was turning it into an excuse to torture him. Despite his self disgust Jake had to admit how much he liked hurting Ben. It felt good to pay him back for pain, even at the cost of what they'd built together.

After refusing Ben's mouth, Jake didn't know what else to say to either of them, and so just smiled instead, laying back down on the bed and posing his naked body for either of them to see.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2019, 09:51:29 AM »
"Run along," Lazarus said, releasing Ben's wrist. Ben grabbed his clothes and made a quick exit out of the room. Looking around, there were four closed doors on this level. He looked in all of them as he moved away from the master bedroom where Lazarus and Jake were now alone together. Bedroom. Bedroom. Bathroom. Bedroom. He selected the last one, even though it was a white room filled with frilly lacy things. He got dressed quickly before looking around the room and then investigating the house. A search of the kitchen yielded a pitiful amount of food; a box of muesli bars and a jar of pasta sauce. He munched on the muesli bars and found a glass to fill with tap water.

Meanwhile, Lazarus admired Jake's body, eyeing his muscles and the lines and curves of his torso. He reached out and ran a hand along them, tracing them with his fingers and following with his lips. He ended up licking and kissing the base of Jake's neck where it met his shoulder before shifting to whisper in his ear.

"You can come here and play whenever you like, love. I only give a couple of hours of my time twice a week to the Oligarchy. Beyond that, I'm free. Bring some playthings now and then as well. You're the first I've found in this city who's on my level. Nobody else is interesting." Lazarus' lips curled into a smile as he moved back, brushing his fingers through Jake's hair tenderly. Two prizes had fallen into his lap tonight. How lucky he was!

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 08, 2019, 07:56:20 AM »
With Ben out of the room, Jake relaxed onto the bed. He kept one psychic tendril in Ben's mind. The mortal was close enough, and Jake had enough experience with him, that it wasn't hard to stay aware of his location in the house. He let the rest of his attention focus on Lazarus, the strange vampire leader who'd been tonight's game master. Jake imagined this was a regular game for his host, although the players and specifics changed. Tonight's show was human/vampire love affair, and Lazarus had been the glue between them. Only someone like him could've made Jake and Ben leave together, let alone fuck again. It dawned on Jake that he was strangely grateful. He'd wanted closure with Ben and - while he hated to admit it - he'd also wanted more of Ben. It made his feelings towards Lazarus complicated, grey and full of future conflict.

At Lazarus's touch, and even more at his kiss, Jake felt himself hardening again. This guy was so hot, and every touch from him had Jake reeling and tensing. He pulled back the ancient's blond hair with a hand, admiring his bone structure as the other explained what he'd like to see in the future. Jake liked the flattery of being interesting to Lazarus. He was a pup compared to him, but the other had complimented him still. To most ancients Jake was simply an upstart, a rogue, a youngling who didn't know his place. That didn't seem to matter to Lazarus. Jake didn't know too many ancients who lied for no reason, and if all Lazarus had really wanted was Ben there was no reason to keep Jake around. It was then Jake considered that Lazarus's interest in him was genuine, and that perhaps Ben was just a long term toy. He hoped that was the case for reasons he couldn't quite comprehend with a hot man on him, and a hard dick between his legs.

"Thanks. You're pretty exciting yourself," he said with a cheeky smile. "Come to my place too. I own a building in the south and live in the penthouse. As for boys, let's hunt for them together."

It was an appealing mental image. He saw the pair of them whispering in mortal boy's ears, telling them how pretty they were, running their fangs down their necks, and then taking them for what they wanted. Blonde and brunette, light and dark, age and youth, but most of all power and power; the pair of them made for a lot of trouble.

He smiled darkly and reached for Lazarus's cock, lighting rubbing it. "Who could resist us?"
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.