Author Topic: Love, Actually  (Read 384 times)

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: Love, Actually
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2019, 02:10:26 AM »
*We need hugs* he said to kevla as he curled into Arutha, pressing himself as hard as he could against him as Arutha wrapped his strong arms around him. * Mo gra means my love and I should have told you that last night, forgive me for lying. I was afraid to admit it, how i felt, afraid that if i stayed in your life i would bring you nothing but sadness and misery and I am right in that but I love you so much Arutha, I can not leave you, I don't want to leave you* he sent softly into Arutha's mind *but you have to promise me...if we can't find away to end this curse, you will walk from this, from me. You deserve a happy life with someone who you can truly share it with, not some cursed half life, which is all I could give you trapped as i am now*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2019, 04:14:28 AM »
Kevla's heart broke as she heard those words and went to gently try to hug both of them. Her brother was holding Naoise so close, like he never ever wanted to let him go. It was not like she could blame him for they had been through alot that night.

Arutha's heart lifted at Naoise's admission and he bent to try to press a kiss a top of his head. "I forgive you. I love you too, Kit. I just didn't realise how much until tonight. I know that I should have told you sooner, but I was so scared to love again." he told him honestly. Then at his next words, his features hardened slightly and he firmly shook his head, "Don't you fucking dare. I'm not about to give up on you. You mean too much to me. So before I give any promises that will only hurt us, let's try a little bit longer, please. We're already just that much closer to our dream."
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Arutha, Declan, Kevla, Kieran, Mitrius

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2019, 10:32:37 PM »
As Kevla wrapped her arms around them both Naoise was filled with a sense of love and calm. He closed his emerald eyes and purred in pleasure. This was his family and they were his life.

* I have no intentions of giving up Mo gra* he sent softly to Arutha. He was sorry for upsetting him and causing him more worry, especialy after what he had just gone through. Tonight was not the time for this conversation. Tonight was about comfort and being together. *You are right and I am sorry. No more negative thoughts tonight. We are here, together, surrounded by love.*

He flicked his ears and his tail as he lifted his head and looked at the two siblings squeezing him between them. *We need a plan, and food...and a place to live*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2019, 01:18:05 PM »
The feel of his sister's hug and the sound of Naoise's purr helped to calm his nerves and he soaked it in. His spirit then lifted at those soft words from his beloved. Arutha had been prepared to fight again for him and now not to have to made him feel better. He had been through enough that night and needed this comfort.

"Good." he said simply, not wanting to say more on that subject. Instead he wanted to savor this time together with the people he loved most in the world. "It's okay, Kit. We've been through one hell of a night. So let's just be together the rest of it as a family." he suggested softly with a small smile.

At Naoise's next words, Kevla nodded and loosened her embrace a little. "You're right about that. We need a safer place to live and a plan to find people to help free you. Though before we worry about too much more, let's get eat." she agreed reaching an arm out to snatch the bag she had brought back with her. It was a takeout bag from a nearby diner filled to the brim with still lukewarm goodies like a couple burgers, hotdogs and a salmon fillet for Naoise. "I stopped by this place to snag some stuff for us after I left Psych's place." she explained.

Arutha lifted his eyebrows at all the junk food as Kevla emptied the bag out for them but then he couldn't complain. For it sounded really good at the moment. "Well, come morning I say that first thing we start house hunting. For we do have enough money to put a down payment on one. Then maybe we can seek carefully seek out some of these magic users. Like the good ones from tonight." he suggested as he snagged the fillet for Naoise and a hamburger for himself.
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2019, 10:15:13 PM »
* I am so for food* he said as he watched Arutha grab the fish and burger, his stomach giving a squeaky rumble of hunger as he followed Arutha's movements with his eyes.

As he hungrily attacked his meal he flicked his eyes up at Kevla, they gleamed with sudden mischief and amusement. He loved this woman as much as he did Arutha and had come to think of her as his sister too, and it was a brothers duty to poke and prod into a sister's life, especially their love love.

*So, how is the dreamy imp going anyway? You know...the one with the big...wingspan... and a thirst for trouble?*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2019, 12:25:51 AM »
Arutha smiled amusedly at the sound of Naoise's stomach and set the fillet in front of him so he could get at it. It was cute, but it wasn't like he could say much. For he was just as hungry. His own stomach let out a protesting rumble just before he took a bite of his own burger.

When his own love decided to pester his sister, he turned interested eyes her way. For it had been a long time since she had been with anyone. This was not to say that she hadn't had her flings which Arutha had heard more than enough about. Ear and eye bleach seemed to spring to mind.

Kevla blushed hotly at Naoise's comment but then grinned "He's good. I went and met him back at the cafe where he works. For I kinda forgot to get his phone number that first time around." she admitted a bit embrassedly. "Then we want back to his place and had...lots of fun." she said with a playful wink. Yes she knew she was being silly but Psych just seemed to fit in a place where she had always seemed to need someone like him. He understood her and the sex was phenomenal. It was just them and she liked having someone to lean on a little.