Author Topic: SOUTH DISTRICT LAWS  (Read 26 times)

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
SOUTH DISTRICT LAWS
« on: March 20, 2019, 01:30:09 AM »
South District Laws
By Decree of one "Saint" Sabrina

STATEMENT
Do no evil. Acts of wanton cruelty will be met with swift judgement. Other than that, go nuts. Sabrina's not here to harsh anyone's mellow.

LAWS
  • No killing; self defense is the exception.
  • Masquerade rules are a little looser here; the weirdos live in the south, but keep the extreme bullshit to a minimum. If someone doesn't like what they see, you are expected to clean up your own mess.
  • Werewolves are expected to report to the Parlor during change. Magical and physical containment is available.
  • For your own safety, practice of higher-level magic must first be cleared with Sabrina.
  • Your fledglings are your business, but require explicit consent from all parties.

POLICING
Sabrina is working on extending a limited version of the wards on the Parlor to extend to the rest of the district, mostly for alarm and surveillance purposes. She cannot keep those who wish to do harm out of the whole district, but her web is wide, and if something is amiss, she'll know soon enough. As this system is being built, she relies on her ragtag crew of loyal orphans to watch, report, and maintain a volunteer police force.

Sabrina deals with issues herself, or through a few empowered agents. Punishment is tailored to befit the crime and prevent its recurrence. Problems can be brought directly to Tansy, who mans the front desk at the Parlor.

The Ward: Are always welcome. First tarot reading is free.
You are the  hole in my head
You are the space in my bed
You are the silence in between
What I thought
and what I said
You are the nighttime fear
You are the morning when it’s clear
When it’s over, you're the start
You're my head, you’re my heart
Florence + the Machine, "No Light, No Light"