Author Topic: Cold, Dark And Raining  (Read 15032 times)

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
  • Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
    • View Profile
Re: Cold, Dark And Raining
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2019, 03:34:55 PM »
"Versatile for sure," He took a sip before continuing, "I chase more than just men, and well, I enjoy giving pleasure, almost more than receiving it. Even when bottoming I've been told I can act a bit dominant in the bedroom." He took another swig of the drink as he closed his eyes and listened to the storm outside. The rain, he could hear it even with the windows closed, but he enjoyed it. It was relaxing, put his mind a bit more at ease, the swirling thoughts of 'Is he interested or is he not' were quieted by the rainfall. Maybe relaxed him a bit too far, he had nearly fallen asleep when he had heard his phone vibrate in his pants pocket on the floor. 'Text from Unknown number' chimed from it in the robotic bixby voice, and a quick breathe of air left his nostrils, almost as if he knew who it was, and didn't seem pleased, and yet also not bothered. He didn't get his phone as he decided he could answer it later as he didn't want to be rude to his host.

"Is it easy to take photographs of rainstorms?" He asked almost in a dream-like tone. He had finished off his glass after he asked. He set it down carefully on the table next to the chair he sat in, using his other hand to locate the table first. The lines looked more like floating waves rather than anything tangible, they were as useful as him not even having them at this point.

"Not like photographs do much for me, but the rain is always something I found calming. To be fair however, my concept of what photographs are, is simple at best. Just a still image of something you want to remember. Like the seeing version of what music is. At least it is an easier concept to describe compared to what a color is, or what light and dark is." He rambled a little, it was a surefire sign that he was drunk. He would remember this in the morning, but he was at a point where he enjoyed the floatiness that the buzz gave him. The hobbies listed all sounded great, even he enjoyed reading up on demonology, but he also enjoyed reading up on most things. Alcohol and fucking just kind of went hand and hand, and he respected that, as that's something he just partakes in himself. He figured it would be more fun to ask about the hobby that he could never partake in, or at least not as someone taking the photo anyway. He was more interested in the things that were harder for him to understand.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 11:33:16 AM »
Versatile? He screamed bottom to me. Then again, perhaps I was being an ass. I just didn't look at him and see top. Well, not that I planned on screwing him. Oddly I kept telling myself that wasn't going to happen, but kept ending up in conversations about sex. I knew what was on Dreki's mind though, and I love me a dirty mind, especially when attached to an innocent looking shell. His question about rainstorms was interesting. I did take photo's in the rain, but not for artistic pleasure. Those were work photos.

"It's hard, but I got some stuff to rainproof my camera and those aren't my artistic work."

I wished I could show him my pictures, but not even I was thick enough to make that offer. Maybe he'd still let me photograph him though. I'd ask that one later. I love music and so did Dreki. This was our biggest thing in common other than being foster babies.

"Would you ever let me feed from you," I asked, unsure how much Dreki knew about the process, or how good it could feel for the donor.   

Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 01:00:23 PM »
"As long as you don't turn me or drain enough to kill me, then sure." He responded without much thought. After a moment of thinking he also added. "However, if you do feed from my neck like what vampire myths usually talk about, thats a very sensual spot for me. I can't promise that I won't get a boner, and you might want to finally answer my question on whether or not you want anything sexual to happen between us. I might be drunk but I understand what the word 'No' means." He seemed to be a bit tired in how he spoke, that the Alcohol was getting to him a bit more now as time had gone by. He had no idea on the process of how Vampires Feed or if it was even possible to do so without being turned, he was just going off of what he knew the human society knew of 'vampires'.

"Artistic wise, what do you enjoy taking photos of?" He asked, in a sense trying to gather more on what Drew enjoyed in life through his own artform. He enjoyed Drew's company regardless of whether or not they take it to a more physical level. Almost as if he was finally giving trust to someone who wasn't Emma on a more personal level. Whether or not this would lead into a friendship type of deal or not who knows, but it was getting there for Dreki. He could tell that they both liked Music, alcohol, sex, researching stuff even though Drew only like one specific topic and Dreki many, finding beauty in the world in their own way as Dreki assumed that Drew did that with his photography and Dreki himself did that with music, and that they both had some harsh times in their past. He could gather that much at least from 'Right amount of suffering' comment, and purposefully choose not to dig deeper than he had.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2019, 03:57:58 PM »
What is it Dexter Morgan says?

"Don't worry. I'm a polite monster," I joked, referencing his "don't turn me," comment. I liked to fuck and drink, not kill. Don't get me wrong. I have a violent side. That's why I drank. It's the only thing that keeps me calm. When I found out Charon had scared Zeph, I'd squeezed him too hard, a small taste of how destructive I get. Then he made his boner comment, and I had to admit I loved it when a human got hard as I sucked his neck. I couldn't resist the urge to feed from him and walked over and knelled down near him. I wanted to be delicate.

"I think you're hot. I'd love to fuck you for the rest of the night. But I met this guy recently. He's cool. He actually reminds me of you. You both like to talk. Don't worry though. I like to listen." I nervous laughed, a rare moment for me. "We're not official, or monogamous or well... anything really, but I'm seeing him tomorrow and if we had sex, well... I'd look at him and feel guilty. I'd hate to feel that."

I ignored his question. It wasn't important right now. I had one for him. "Would you like to feel me, ya know, to know what I look like?"

I didn't even know if the whole feeling me to see me thing was really for blind people, but I wanted to connect with him. I was conflicted.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2019, 05:57:55 PM »
He took in the words and nodded with a warm smile. It wasn't quite an answer he's gotten before, particularly after he's already been brought to the suitors place, but it was one he could respect. He could feel the movement in the air and the voice reach him closer as well as the footsteps that lead from the desk towards him, he knew that Drew was closer now at the very least. Even if he was too drunk to see, he still had the skills from before that facility messed with him.

"I would actually enjoy that. As I've mentioned I can't see fine details even with the outlines that I can use. If those fine details are flat then I can't decipher them at all, but I have yet to come across anyone who was 2 dimensional, well physically anyway." He joked with that last part as he turned to face the general direction of where Drew ended up. His eyes still had an intensity to them, but it was clear he wasn't looking directly at Drew. However his tone changed to a softer and quieter tone, one with a small touch of intimacy, but that was just due to Drew moving closer. Given how sensitive his own ears are, he didn't like it when people spoke loudly next to his ears, and was just giving the same common courtesy. Although someone speaking louder than what his ears enjoyed wasn't bad, not compared to how some people respond to finding out he's blind. Some people start speaking incredibly loud and slow, as if he was hard of hearing and dumb as well. Those people, he hated.

"Also thanks for the compliment, wish I could say the same, but I'm sure once I feel your face I'll be able to. I would recommend closing your eyes, while I'm gentle, even gently getting poked in the eye isn't exactly enjoyable." His tone remained light-hearted, figuring that Drew probably knew better, however he has had people in the past who hadn't closed their eyes, and tend to make it more into a joke while he tried to be safe rather than sorry. Also given that his question about Drew's art didn't get answered he took that as to just having a more casual conversation than particularly just asking and answering things. He waited for Drew to make some sort of sign that he was ready for Dreki to feel what Drew looked like.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2019, 10:53:43 AM »
I mean I'd asked him to feel my face, so was surprised when he waited for my permission. Awe. What a sport. I slapped his shoulder, not hard but enough to signal I noticed he hadn't gone for it. Everyone was so careful these days with touch. Have you ever noticed people go out of their way not to touch? In the past it was the Puritans who tricked America into thinking sex was evil. Today it was more issues of consent. Don't get me wrong. Nobody should touch anyone who didn't want it, but I wish as a species humans could learn to let their guard down. Vampires tended to follow human trends, however much they pretended otherwise.

"Feel me up daddy," I joked, hoping Dreki would know enough gay culture to get it. I closed my eyes.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2019, 01:18:44 PM »
He chuckled as he felt up Drew's arm, to his neck, to his face. Once his hand found Drew's jawline, he was able to bring his other hand up to the other side. He slowly moved up, with his thumbs doing most of the forward exploring. His touch was gentle as he moved, playing with the lips a bit to figure out their shape and plumpness, petting down from right below the bottom lip to feel the chin shape, then going up to the nose where he felt over the nostril to gather it's shape, and move up to the nose onto the browbone, lightly going down over his eyelids then felt up the forehead and into the hair. While he moved upwards, his palms got the cheekbone shape and his fingers with the jawline and ears and eventually through the hair.

"You are very handsome" He spoke with warm tone, and smiled. He rested his forearms on Drew's shoulders and let his hands relax and hang downward after he explored Drew's face. "I feel honored that you let me feel you up." He had half joked back, actually meaning the honored bit. It wasn't everyday that someone would let him feel what they looked like, but it allowed him to feel closer to those who do. He felt a bit of envy for this other man that Drew has in his life, but not in any harmful sort of way, but more in a way that if he would be able to find happiness with someone someday that it would be someone on Drew's caliber.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2019, 01:50:53 AM »
Well would you look at that. I feel handsome! Zeph seemed to think I was, and the guys I took to bed for sure did, but I often doubted it. I didn’t have the perfect body every other vampire seemed to have. I’m buff and tall, that’s for sure, but I’m not very toned. I also look old for my mortal age. Drugs will do that to you. I guess I’m lucky I got turned when I did. Much more time and I would’ve been an old man at thirty. As he touched me I couldn’t help but get hard. It felt nice to be touched and I could feel myself on the edge of danger. Part of me wanted to take Dreki upstairs right now.

“You know feeding feels really good for a willing donor. Want to make our weird night together weirder and let me feed from you?”

I wasn’t even hungry, but my fangs wanted to penetrate him. I wondered if I’d taste the angel in him.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2019, 05:02:55 AM »
He took in the words that were spoken and smiled a but of a coy smile. He thought to himself how he was going to take care of himself later considering how sex was off the table. His neck being touched alone would cause him to want to take care of his needs afterwards anyway, and if being a willing donor also felt good, he wonder what kind of ride he was in for. He moved his arms to more embrace Drew rather than just resting on his shoulders, and pulled Drew up and close to him as he leaned his head on his own shoulder, allowing Drew access to his neck. One of his hands went up to Drew's head and began to play with his hair. He felt himself start to get hard by these actions alone. When he pulled Drew closer, he could tell that Drew was aroused already as well. He smiled knowing internally that at least he wasn't the only one who would have to take care of themselves later that night.

"Make it as weird as you want if that's the case." He sounded more than willing to be a donor, in essence, he quite enjoyed tonight. He liked it when things were different than his usual norm of drinking, having sex, and going home. Getting to know Drew a bit was enough to have made the night different, but being a donor for a vampire left a bit more excitement for him. His heart began to beat faster just out of an excitable anticipation as to what this new sensation would be for him. And much like his scent, his blood too would have touch of Angel to it's taste.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2019, 08:18:53 AM »
Okay this was getting hot. Once the words were out, I grabbed Dreki, wrapping him up in my embrace. Our hard ons touched as I started to kiss his neck. After a few moments of it, I sunk my fangs into his sweet spot and began to suck. His blood was different than normal humans. It was... complex. It lacked the smells of ecstasy brought out by Zeph but there was something inherently ancient about it.

The resonance was Sanguine, our sexy back and forth making him taste like plum, dick and a sweet metal. I pulled forth rope after rope of blood, eventually standing and holding onto Dreki. He was light to lift and I threw him against my back wall, grinding my crotch into his.

After I took as much as I dared take, I bit my tongue and licked the wound closed and took Dreki to his seat. Wait, were his pants wet? Oh boy Drew. What did you do? It wouldn’t take him long to come too, and I was already starting to feel trashed from how drunk he was. It felt nice.

“Hey Piano Man, you good?”
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2019, 12:46:20 PM »
He enjoyed himself, maybe even a little too much given that he had already came, but he was still hard, he could keep going. He almost was like the energizer bunny in regards that when it came to sex, he could just keep going and going if he wanted, thanks to done practice he did as he started to have sexual partners, he wanted them to finish too, so he made it so he could keep going until they did. He didn't expect for it to had felt as good as it had, and when Drew had bit down, his grip on Drew's head and hair tightened quite a bit. He had grinded back against Drew while pressed up against the wall, more out of instinct than anything. He wanted more but knew he couldn't. Once back in the chair, these borrowed basketball shorts did a terrible job as hiding his still hard cock.

"I'm fantastic, however I must say I envy the man who currently holds your heart." His tone was a happy, coy, and sightly sensual. His eyes did have a hint of loneliness and longing behind them if you liked close enough. "I can keep going physically, but, of course I'm not going to ruin your relationships with others either. Let's just say I learned a long time ago how to keep going and finish even multiple times in order to make sure my partner of the night would throughly enjoy themselves too. Didn't expect you feeding on me to feel like an aphrodisiac however." He said that last part in a light-hearted tone, his drunkenness and now sight light headedness from all the physical motions that had just happened lead him to have a certain truthfulness behind his words. He of course wouldn't do anything, he's not one to even show jealousy regardless of what about. He was used to getting the short end of the stick and knew that even if he did fall for someone, he'd rather them be happy anyway and usually saw that as being without him anyway. Plus it was better for others anyway that he didn't get too involved because then that's just shutter another person the facility could use against him.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2019, 03:51:52 PM »
Hehehe. Dreki was talkative even after blowing his load. Well, I suppose I should be proud of that, but in truth I felt ashamed. I know it's hard to explain, but I felt like I only fed from Dreki because I couldn't fuck him. It was a deal I'd made with myself, but was it even that different from sex? I'd be jerking off later, no question, and Dreki wouldn't even need to. It got worse when he mentioned that Zeph was a lucky guy. Damn. I was the lucky guy. If Zeph knew this just happened he'd probably lose all interest in me. I also felt like I just used this kid. He was so sweet and seemed to really like me, and I made him a placeholder for Zeph. I'm glad Dreki couldn't see my face, because I looked like I needed to shit. As he described his bedroom ability I hung my head, and muttered a noise that I thought sounded thoughtful.

"Yeah you're sensitive to the bite," I observed. "Do you want to use my bathroom?"

I assumed he'd want to clean up after that.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2019, 09:07:06 PM »
"I would appreciate that, I'll need a little guidance however, a bit too drunk to see." He said a little embarrassed by that last part, but he was able to catch something off in Drew's tone of voice. "You also ok?" He asked as he stood up, awaiting to be led to the bathroom. He was glad that he knew what vampires were now at least, and that they are a real thing and not some descriptor name by the facility. He'd keep that in mind for other times he'd be looking to go home with another, but knew he'd have a to be a bit careful, as he doubt most of them would be as kind and gracious as Drew has been. It was a tough thing for him to really protect himself so it looks like he'd have to do more screening at whatever bar he'd be at before he would go home with just anyone. A picky one-night stander, he thought as the idea of that sounded amusing to him as most people tend to not be picky in his experience. Also he realized that was a weird preference to have. Most people went off of gender, while that just didn't matter to him, he just wanted to be a willing donor to whatever sexual partner he had for the night now.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2019, 02:50:56 AM »
“Oh, of course I’ll guide you,” I replied, realizing that should’ve been obvious. He looked so happy to be here with me. I’d made his night. Why do I hate true and genuine interest in me? Even with Zeph, I’d tried to walk away the moment I could. Now I’d just had this awesome, totally unplanned evening and all I could do was regret it, feel like I’d made a mistake. I am such a piece of shit.

I would protect Dreki from my feelings though. He didn’t deserve any of my shit. I helped him up and led him towards the door to the outside. It was still a howling maelstrom of cold, darkness and rain. I wondered how Dreki would perceive that. Did he see a bunch of tiny white ripples?

“Oh, yeah I’m good bro. Your buzz just caught up with me.” I nervous laughed, but it was a totally reasonable reason to be a little off. I remained attentive, and tried to keep the emotion out of my voice as I locked up the main office and brought us up the stairs. I would help Dreki make his way up, as they’re pretty steep. Once we reached the top, I opened the door into my shitty apartment.

“Well it’s not much, but you can’t see it anyways,” I joked. I considered Dreki might take offense but none was meant, or was it. Was I sabotaging myself by insulting his blindness? I led him to the bathroom and once he was inside, I turned on the water and moved it to hot. I had a towel in there and it was… clean enough.

“Need me to help you get out when you’re done,” I asked. It was getting early. Dreki would need to stay the night, which meant we’d be sharing my mattress. Fuck. I’d need to jerk off while he showered.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2019, 03:35:33 AM »
He grabbed Drew's arm and let him lead into the upstairs part, using what he heard of Drew's feet to find where the stairs were to not trip, and chuckled at Drew's joke.

"I told you earlier that I've seen worse, didn't I?" He joked back "I might not need help out of the shower, but if I could borrow a fresh pair of shorts, I would appreciate that. Didn't mean to make a mess out if these, sorry about that." He specifically didn't push further on Drew's change in tone, he knew it was more than just the alcohol, that the look on Drew's face was a slight negative one at the time. He guessed it wasn't his fault, it didn't seem to be as Drew was helping him out with much resistance. He felt his way in the bathroom and to the shower. He knew it wouldn't take terribly long, but it would feel nice to clean up a bit. He had put his hands on the wall to feel to the shower. Bathrooms were always easy to navigate while he couldn't see, not just because of their small size but also because quite a few times he'd have to make sure his one night stand would be ok.