Author Topic: Like Sheep  (Read 11811 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Re: Like Sheep
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2019, 02:07:26 PM »
Lisa-Joe unlocked her office and pointed to a chair for Trey to sit, pulling out a fresh smoke and handing him one as well. She looked him over for a moment, and wondered what exactly to do with him. Food. She should take care of that first. She picked up the desk phone that led right out to the bar and asked for whatever bar food they had to be brought in along with some water. Once the order was complete, she took a long drag of her cigarette and let it billow out through her nose as she spoke to the boy.

"What's your name, and what do you know about this place? My name is Lisa. I own the joint."

She pulled out her phone as he responded and sent a quick text to Jake asking him how he felt about a blonde for dinner. She mentioned the fight as well, and informed him she'd be handling it.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2019, 02:14:40 PM »
Trey sat and couldn't help but eye off all the things that looked expensive. His greedy gaze turned next to the cigarette and he took it with a soft thanks, dragging on it deeply before attempting to make smoke rings and failing.

"I'm Trey, pleased to meetcha Lisa. You're kick-ass, and so is your place," he complimented before taking another drag on the cigarette. This time, the smoke started to hurt his throat and he pulled a face and gave it a little rub with his free hand. With Lisa giving him a look that he interpreted as curious, he explained. "Hot Guy had a big cock," he said, then pointed at his throat to indicate where it felt like it had ended.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2019, 04:07:46 AM »
She laughed at Trey's explanation for his sore throat. She planned on asking Jake if that happened to him the next time he sounded a little hoarse. She thanked him for complementing her and her bar, and reflected that Trey did represent the human clientele to an extent. If she could keep away from the smack and trash like the supposed big cocked man downstairs, then perhaps he could find his place here. Bryant who was popped into her mind as she thought about Trey, and she missed the little upstart for a moment. Maybe it was her favorable comparison to Bryant that accounted for why she didn't notice Trey eyeing her stuff, but she just thought he was oh so cute and needed a little investment and a little love.

"Well good for him," she said with amusement, smiling wryly as she spoke. "Do you like vampires Trey? Do you like to be around them?"

She was thinking more and more Trey would make a good exotic dancer or bar back and could even potentially be a nice pet for her or Jake. She'd need to feel him out a little more, but just look at that sweet face! It was obvious Nikolai had taken advantage of this silly human. She was still debating wiping portions of his memory, but for now he'd be allowed to keep them. The food arrived and Lisa-Joe was once again happy she ate blood. Crisps, chips, popcorn and chicken nuggets were presented to Trey with a big mug of water. She gave him a second cigarette hoping to fill his need for drugs with it, and that the Nicotine would help give him a buzz to counteract some of the heavy drugs and booze.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2019, 06:49:26 AM »
At her question, Trey's mind went blank. He stared at her for a long time, trying to make sense of what she was asking him. Eventually, he had to ask.

"What kind of vampires?" he said slowly. "You mean, like, in the comics?"

It was the strangest question and conversation starter. He thought he was coming in here to get reamed out for doing drugs in her bar, but then she was asking him about vampires?

"I'm more into spiderman, you know? I'd love to shoot webs out of my wrists." He demonstrated his web-shooting technique for her, making the sound effects for her as well. "Shew, shew!"

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2019, 12:00:22 PM »
Lisa-Joe blinked, and then after a brief silence, laughed. So a memory wipe would be needed. How did this kid not know about vampires moments after being fed from? Granted a lot of vampires were smooth enough to make it look like a deep neck kiss, especially when they were drunk or high. Maybe that was it. Maybe it was the drugs. Still, she could bring him into the fold and it was only a masquerade breach if you didn't clean it up. She liked this kid. He wasn't bright, or was aggressive playing dumb, but he was entertaining and cute. That's all he needed to be to make her happy. She had other people for smarts.

"What good technique," she played along. "Eat up now Shugah. You need to replenish your strength."

A text back from Jake. He gave her the green light to punish Nikolai and even a bonus, for stuff like this feel free to act independently as discussed. So he was taking her seriously. Well, it was about time. She turned back to youth. "Now listen Spider-Trey, I like you, but you can't do smack in my bar. If you want to smoke pot, drink, or hell if you pop a Molly before coming in, that's all fine by me. But promise me no more smack, coke or anything like it while in my house. Would you do that for me? I'd even do something for you in return."

She wanted to know what he desired, and proposing this trade might be a good way to gauge this.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2019, 12:45:44 PM »
Here it was, the telling-off. As far as telling-offs went, it was a bad one, which was good for Trey! He liked bad telling-offs, when the person doing it didn't talk about involving the police or beating him up. Bad telling-offs didn't go a long way towards stopping Trey from doing what he'd normally do, though he wasn't about to tell Lisa this. He vaguely remembered her scary face in the bathroom. He didn't want that directed at him.

Still, her promise to have sex with him floored him. She was all kinds of dope. "Here? Now?" he asked, grinning at her and thinking she was super hot as well. Maybe that's why she was letting him off the hook... she was into him! "I'll do whatever you want," he said, then stood up off his chair to unbutton and unzip his jeans.

Tonight had been a hell of a ride. He'd thought Hot Guy getting kicked out would be the end of his getting laid, but here was Lisa, telling him she would do him if he stopped taking drugs. Cool, yeah, whatever. Right now he would agree to anything.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2019, 03:32:29 PM »
Lisa-Joe did not expect this. Trey had shocked her, which was hard to do for a vampire of her age. As he unzipped his jeans, Lisa-Joe held up her hand and tossed out a quick, "not what I meant!" She was... flattered? He was pretty, a nice middle ground between her taste in women and men. Maybe she could peg him? It had been a while since she'd done that to a man, and Seb didn't seem the type. Still, that wouldn't be right now.

Once little Trey was away, she lowered her hand, and folded her hands together, mostly still entertained by the human. She snickered a bit, finding him endearing and stupid. She could work with that. How to bring him into the fold though? She was actually a little hungry herself, but he'd given too much to the scum downstairs and was too fucked up anyway. Once he was sober though she could always get him drunk and stoned. That would feel nice on her night off.

"I think you're easy on the eyes, but now's not the right moment. Try me when you're not on hard drugs and I'll take you for a ride."

She wondered what Trey would think of that.

"Can you promise me that you'll keep your pretty mouth shut about all the stuff you've seen here tonight?"

She didn't want to Dominate him if she didn't have to, and besides she'd need someone with the skill to do it. Brujah's were body and charisma. She could sense his attraction to her, and besides his little show had shown her that too. She hoped his drug behavior and wanting to stay in her good graces was enough to keep him quiet until she could properly introduce him to the world of vampires. She considered it a gift to him. He would love the world of darkness. He seemed made for it. Unlike some others, she'd be good to him. She'd treat him right.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2019, 05:48:09 PM »
He nodded along with Lisa's words about being taken for a ride. He was pretty sure she meant for the ride to be in a car straight back to her place, and then she'd take him for a different kind of ride. Heh heh.

Her next question puzzled him. Could he keep his mouth shut? Why would she want her kick-ass moves to remain a secret? He would respect her wishes though if he could make those kinds of ninja moves, he'd totally tell everyone how bad-ass he was.

"Sure, yeah. I can do that."

He supposed she didn't want her bar to get a bad reputation, which was hilarious, because Trey had come here for its bad reputation! Still, if she didn't want drug deals going down or people snorting stuff in the bathroom, he could be quiet about that. He wasn't going to mention the oral sex either... it wasn't so much that he was ashamed of it that he figured whoever he told would probably want him to go down on them, as if doing the dirty in a bathroom meant he'd do it for just anyone. So not the truth!

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2019, 11:17:29 AM »
She smiled, pleased with the boy. He would need to be watched. His drug habits would especially need to be monitored, but he had potential, and besides, if he didn't he'd still make a nice snack and a brief memory wipe. She rose from her desk and crossed to wear he sat. She had to go deal with the rule breaker downstairs but Trey was still far to high to leave. She'd have Amy look after him for a few more minutes. Once he ate, and had some water, he'd be let go. She tore a sticky note and wrote her name and cell number.

"Come by tomorrow or text me when you're free," she cooed, leaning down to gain access to his face. His eyes would see breasts and his skin would feel her soft hair. Now lips inches from his, she gave him a kiss. It was nothing too crazy, he'd had quite enough of that earlier, but it was a promise of more to come, and she let her Awe turn to a sexual one. A single kiss would be magnified throughout the kid's body and straight into his groin. She wondered if the asshole downstairs could do something like that.

Jake had so many pets. There was Federico the dancer, Murphy the journalist from Charon's party, Luke the super solider. She decided to keep Trey for herself, at least at first. She might share later, but it was nice to have a secret from her boss. Jake could deal with one less cute boy to screw. As she pulled away, she grabbed a bottle of nail polish and left her office, first telling Amy her plan. Amy would enter the office and introduce herself before telling Trey to eat his food and drink his water.

Lisa-Joe headed towards the elevator to punish Nikolai. This was turning out to be such a fun night. 
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2019, 12:23:44 PM »
Trey unsubtly looked straight down Lisa's top, getting an eyeful before she kissed him. His hard-on came back at full force and he moaned into the kiss, his eyes fluttering closed at the effect of it. When she disappeared, Trey rubbed at his dick through his jeans, wondering if he should take care of himself in this office or not. He was just about to stand up when a punk chick came into the room with a glass of light orange liquid and handed it to him.

"I'm Amy. Drink up."

Trey tasted a tropical flavouring - mango and pineapple and orange and all sorts. It was sugary and delicious, but it hurt to swallow. Halfway through his drink there was a soft knock on the door and a huge guy in leathers entered when Amy called out. The big guy had a tiny plate with a sandwich on it. He thrust it towards Trey who took it and wondered how he was going to eat it when he was holding the plate and the glass. The big guy left and shut the door, leaving Amy and Trey together, though the punk chick wasn't paying him much attention.

At first Trey tried to nibble the sandwich directly off the plate but all he ended up doing was shove it around and get some jelly on his chin. Eventually he realised he could set it down on his lap and eat it the regular way. He'd totally forgotten! The smack was good stuff, that was for sure. He gave Amy a winning smile and she must have sensed a change in him because she looked his way, pulled a face of 'what the fuck' then went back to cleaning her nails, her boot-clad feet on the corner of Lisa's desk.

After finishing the sandwich and glass of tropical juice, he set the items down on the floor and saw that there was a sticky-note stuck on the ring finger of his left hand. Where had that come from? He gave it a little wave, trying to make the thing let go but it wouldn't. He plucked it off with his right but then it got stuck on his thumb there. At least he could twist his hand around a little better and read what was written on there.

A mobile number and the name Lisa-Joe. What? He knew Lisa but who the hell was Joe? Maybe he was someone who had access to her phone. Trey didn't want to be texting her if some guy was going to be spying on her. She was mighty clever to have let Trey know about this other guy, but he didn't understand why she couldn't have just given him her direct number. He looked over at the punk chick who'd introduced herself as Amy.

"Have you got a pen?" he asked. Amy didn't ask why. She just grabbed one from Lisa's desk and tossed it at him. He caught it against his chest, making a 'woah' sound as it happened. Using his leg as his makeshift table again, he carefully wrote LISA in block letters along the bottom of the note, then had another question for Amy. "What's Lisa's direct number?" He would've said more but his throat was aching now, even just for talking.

Amy ran off a bunch of numbers and Trey hurriedly wrote them down beside Lisa's name. "Thanks," he said, then threw the pen back at Amy, who hadn't expected him to do it but it bounced harmlessly off her beanie and flicked over her head and then landed on the floor. Trey didn't notice, he was looking at the line of numbers he'd written down, pleased with himself. If he'd been more perceptive, he would've seen that both numbers were the same.

When he stood up, Amy did too. She had a funny expression on her face, like she was enjoying a joke that he hadn't heard. Maybe someone had told her a joke outside and she'd only just got it. That happened to him sometimes, too. He gave her a warm smile, pleased about their similarity, and the pair of them left the office together.

"Trey, take the sticky note off your jeans leg and put it in your pocket," Amy said once Trey was about to step outside. "I don't want the boss's number flying around the city. Okay?"

Trey found the sticky-note on his jeans leg and wondered how it had got there, forgetting that he'd stuck it there himself to write down Lisa's number. He gave her the thumbs up and rescued his note, shoving it into his pocket and hoping he wouldn't throw it into the wash by mistake.