Author Topic: Quelling Anger  (Read 17567 times)

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
  • four sins past SAINTHOOD.
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
Re: Quelling Anger
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2019, 07:22:02 AM »
"Well, of course," she said playfully. "How scandalous to see a dark angel District Leader airing her business in the middle of a club for vampires. The immortals would never stop talking about such a sight." Zoheret gazed around quickly, scanning the walls of the club and coming up empty in the dim light. Of course, vampires could probably see perfectly. There must have been some sort of private room around here. There was no open feeding in the city, Zoheret knew that much. Private rooms tucked out of view would be so convenient for a club like this. Alas, she saw none. Perhaps that was the point.

"Why? Are you still interested in showing me what it's like?" Shamelessly, she scanned him next and subtly squeezed her thighs together.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 11:02:42 PM »
Seb rested his chin on his hand, reclining back in his chair as he watched Zoheret’s gaze flicker around the room, knowing what she was looking for.

“I am,” Seb admitted at her question, “And I meant someone a little more private,” he added, tilting his head towards the door. “My home is only ten minutes away, if you would be comfortable with that?” he suggested, guessing she might feel more comfortable in her own home, but not wanting to invite himself to her abode.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2019, 03:39:29 AM »
Her eyebrow arched as she gave him a quizzical, pleased look. "Hmm..." She took her gaze off of him and deliberately took her time unsnapping her purse, and reaching in to find her cellphone. There were two missed calls that she didn't bother looking into and about five new texts - including the ones from Saraekiel earlier in the night.

"Well, it seems that your hour of repentance is almost over. Those ten minutes would surely put you over your assigned hour to me," she cooed with a voice like satin. Zoheret dropped her phone back into her bag and put it under her arm. "Are you sure you want to spend more of your night with me? It won't make me forgive you any more than I already have." Of course, she knew the answer, but the tease was too good to ignore.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2019, 08:43:25 PM »
“Oh, well if my hour of condemnation is up,” Seb said with a jokey shrug and grin, moving to stand up and pretending to take a step away from the angel before he turned back to her and held out a hand.

“Come with me,” he instructed, the teasing gone from his voice now. It was fun, but he wanted her, and soon. He knew she wanted the same, so there seemed little point in prolonging it. The night was only so long.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2019, 11:48:42 PM »
She took his hand and was surprised by how firm and warm it was. It certainly wasn't her first time touching a vampire, but it was her first time hold one's hand. She had expected Sebastian to be cold to her touch, rigor-like. Instead she found that his temperature was much closer to her own and the solidness of it was pleasant enough to let her mind wander over what other parts of him would feel like when she touched him. Zoheret's cheeks filled, her body taken in a swirl of pleasure in her own thoughts of him.

As she stood, she did her best not to sway, her wings balancing her as subtly as she could manage. With her feet under her, she released his hand - albeit, a bit reluctantly - and hid her wings from view again, first tucking them into a closed position against her back before shielding them altogether from everyone's view. No need to draw attention to the fact she was leaving with a dashing immortal.

"Lead the way," the dark angel said, eyeing him hungrily, biting the inner edge of her bottom lip.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2019, 07:22:57 AM »
“As you wish,” Seb said with a grin, his eyes lingering on her teasing lips as she bit gently, reminding him of the bite he’d be giving before long. He’d spotted the gentle sway an offered her an arm before he lead her towards the door of the club.

Continued [ur=http://www.roleplaycity.com/forum/index.php?topic=7378.0l]here[/url]