Author Topic: All is Fair in Death and Chaos  (Read 9508 times)

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
  • Night among strangers. Secrets in the dark.
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
Re: All is Fair in Death and Chaos
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 11:42:55 AM »
"Huh."  The demon crossed his arms over his chest and looked directly at Bansai.

"I will not interfere with you entering the West District, provided you keep your nose clean and follow district law."  He paused, leaning forward and clasping his hands in front of him on the table.

"In return, all I request is that you share things that you find and be available to fill a role should I ask it of you."  This was the starting point for building trust.
Anna/Odessa/Sonya || Astrid || Chtahzus'aak/Zeus || Extasis || Fler || Jeremiah || Laurent/Va'tamal || Malakai || Rachel || Vai
Old things have strange hungers. - Catherynne M. Valente

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 12:13:21 PM »
"I agree to your terms Chtahzus'aak, " this was the first step and Mitch was pleased with the results.

"May I ask what role would you have me fill?" Mitch was curious as to what Zeus had in mind for the vampire. One he hoped he would be able to use his talents to the fullest extent, once again.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 12:28:26 PM »
"When the times comes."  He answered, standing.  "We will be in touch.  I trust you know how to contact me." 

If there was anything else Bansai wanted to add, Zeus would wait and hear it.  Otherwise he would make a move toward the door as soon as the vampire stood.
Anna/Odessa/Sonya || Astrid || Chtahzus'aak/Zeus || Extasis || Fler || Jeremiah || Laurent/Va'tamal || Malakai || Rachel || Vai

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 12:55:30 PM »
Mitchelletto had nothing else to add at the moment, he nodded at Chtahzus'aak comment in how to contact him, this was a small victory, but a victory now the less. Standing up slowly he outstretched his hand to Chtahzus'aak as a sign of respect. He moved towards the door with Chtahzus'aak

"If you do not mind I think I'll take a stroll around the West before the sun comes up. I would like to get started soon as possible," showing Chtahzus'aak that Mitch had no problems telling the demon his whereabouts. It also showed that Mitch was a man of action and was serious about his missions.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 09:16:57 PM »
After shaking the man's hand, Chtahzus'aak crossed the room to the door.

"As I said, I will not interfere."  He said with a polite smile.  "Do keep me updated on any information you may find."  There was a beat before he continued. 

"Outside of this conversation, and in spite of any information that finds its way into my hands, I do not know you."  His tone was serious.  Bansai was not officially working for him, they were not outwardly affiliated.  The plans rested on this kind of anonymity.  It strengthened both of their positions. 

The door swung open soundlessly and he lead Bansai through it.  The vampire would be brought back through the compound the same way he came in. 

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2019, 02:53:18 PM »
"Understood," giving Zeus an affirmative nod. Mitch agreed with the idea that they remain as strangers, Mitch had to gain Zeus's trust, this he understood and understood it well. Now it was time to play the game, one he had not participated in quite some time and he had to behave; for the time being.

Mitch did not waste time strolling through Zeus's District once he left the compound, politely refusing a vehicle, he would rather walk than drive, at least this time. The hustle and bustle of the district gave Mitch a renewed sense of vigour in his body and mind, his senses tingling like Spiderman as he took it all in; a familiar place and yet a different feel altogether. Mitch didn't try to hide from the camera's with the district, Zeus or his followers should be the only ones watching, and his new found information he was safe from the blood hunt here. If anyone foolishly attacks him here in the West they would have Zeus to deal with, he wondered if Zeus had the same talents as Laurent? Only time would tell.

(((END)))