Author Topic: Dessert  (Read 10215 times)

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
  • Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
    • View Profile
Dessert
« on: May 23, 2019, 01:01:52 PM »
He smiled as he worked Sam's cock, knowing that Sam was enjoying it. It always intrigued him when he heard a new depth to Sam's accent a wondered just how southern it could even end up going. It was nice to listen to, calming one could say. He felt Sam's hand intertwine with his hair and a shiver went down his spine, he did enjoy is hair to be played with, but more on a calming level than sexual one. He had been too focused on pleasuring Sam that he wasn't even aware they had stopped. When the car horn honked and he felt the car start moving again was when he picked up on it.

Sam's reactions to being teased kept Dreki hard. He smirked when Sam thrusted his hips up wanting more. He could smell the saltiness of the precum when it started appear. He decided that now was a good break to take of sorts. He licked off the precum with a medium pressure, not too hard and not too light, just so it could be the least amount of pleasurable feeling to give to Sam while he did so. After all, he didn't want Sam to finish yet either. He made his way back on eye level and leaned in close to Sam's ear, effectively resting his head on Sam's shoulder.

"Oh if it was up to me, and we had the privacy and the lube, I would have taken you in that elevator." He spoke softly into Sam's ear. "What road are we on? I'm curious on how much longer, as much as I enjoy teasing you, I want to do more to you than just tease." His hand went back down and he lightly stroked Sam's cock with his fingertips. "Not sure if I want to top or bottom tonight, do you have preference?" He then asked honestly night minding either way at the moment. He began to play with Sam's earlobe with his tongue while he lightly stroked, he wanted something for his mouth to do that would still be pleasurable to Sam, but wouldn't risk putting him over the edge. He knew Hofflan was still in his mind, listening, watching what was around. He was a little surprised, as the doctor normally let him have his privacy during this moments. He wondered if Hofflan was trying to figure out who Sam was or had something else up his sleeve. It worried him a little but his worries were burried deep as he was just focusing on pleasure-torturing Sam.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Dessert
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 10:46:57 PM »
Samuel's body started shuddering as Dreki's tongue moved higher - it wasn't the engulfing he desperately wanted, though, it was more teasing. He gritted his teeth, realising that he was making an odd, whining noise of desire in the back of his throat and cleared it, to stop. He was also fighting to keep his eyes on the road and his fist from wrenching Dreki's hair when the mortal appeared at his ear, sending a cascade of shivers throughout his vulnerable body. His hand went back onto the steering wheel.

"Fuuuck," he swore softly as Dreki whispered of sinful things that blossomed in his mind even though they hadn't happened - fucking in an elevator, which suddenly became glass and they were rising above ignorant strangers to an even more fantastic view, frantic and unrelenting in their chase of release. It wasn't helping Sam stay focussed in the slightest and Dreki's question about the street they were on was just swallowed up by the sensation of warm fingers in highly sensitive places. It was nice that the mortal could have such a playful conversation when Sam couldn't summon the ability to respond, think, drive and speak. He was down to working on the basics - driving.

Thankfully, Echelon wasn't all that far from Dreki's city central apartment complex and Sam had been driving swiftly so, as Dreki began calmly contemplating what position he wanted to be in, Sam screeched to a halt beneath the Westward Apartments, in Dreki's allotted parking space. It was remote and shadowy in the basement area but still public enough that it wasn't appropriate for him to remain in the car in such an exposed state. He didn't particularly care. He shut the car off and turned to grasp Dreki's head, shoving his tongue so far down his throat, he was likely to choke him with his kiss. He could taste himself on Dreki's tongue, which only enhanced his lust.

After a while that could've been long or short, he couldn't really tell during the kiss, Sam pulled away. "Sounds like you want to top, to me," he growled, putting his dick carefully back into his pants and zipping up. "We're here, by the way," he grinned and moved to get out of the car in order to help Dreki get them up to his apartment - the faster the better.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 05:55:05 PM »
He had noticed Sam's inability to really respond while driving as well as the small whine for the short while it was there. This is exactly why he told Sam if was ok to physically pull him away if he needed to. He knew his ability to render people speechless at times with how he could work a body as needed. When he felt they had stopped, he was going to ask if they made it but Sam's very passionate and forceful kiss took him by surprise. It was a pleasant surprise for sure and he started to kiss back with that same force after a moment of him mentally catching up. He didn't keep track of time while they kissed either and just held Sam as close as he could given them being seated in the car while they kissed. When Sam pulled away to speak he smiled coyly.

"Then top I shall." He said starting to get out as soon as he heard Sam unclip the seatbelt and mentioning that they were finally back. He took no time getting out of the car, rushing to Sam's side and grabbing Sam's hand as he rushed them to the elevator. After they got on, he took a moment to feel the buttons for his floor, and pressed it. He then turned back to Sam, pulled him close, and began to kiss him passionately again, paying attention to the dings of the floors. They were alone in the elevator but he wouldn't have cared even if they weren't. He pushed himself against Sam, rubbing his cock against Sam's body, through his pants. They were so close to Dreki's place and bed with lube that it was increasingly getting harder for him to restrain himself.

They hit his floor and when the doors opened, Dreki pulled back, grabbed Sam's hand again, and hurried to his apartment, his other hand held his keys, ready to unlock the door, and as soon as they got there, he did just that and swiftly unlocked it. After seeing Sam in and closing the door after they both entered. After he took off his shoes, he grabbed Sam by the shirt and began to kiss again, while pulling him towards the bedroom. Dreki was pretty good about walking backwards in his own home, he kept it spotless enough that he knew he wouldn't trip on the way.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 08:10:22 PM »
Samuel's hands were far more sedate than the rush of emotions and lust pounding through him. Their conversation had died down to a series of wet slurps, aroused groans and desirous growls as they fumbled their way towards Dreki's bedroom. The clink of belts being unbuckled and the high-pitched whine of zips being opened was the next track played, followed by the muted whump of clothes hitting the floor, a chair or simply the ground and then being stepped out of. Giggles came next, as feet became tangled and bodies were just held upright by enthusiastic partners.

The bed was made - Sam found that adorable - at first, but its pristine presentation didn't last as the covers were yanked back. Dreki went for the lube (he assumed) and Sam flopped onto the bed, luxuriating in the feel of cool sheets and his nudity. His hand was never far from his cock, stroking, squeezing, deterring when necessary. Their foreplay had been thoroughly effective and he was ready to get straight to business - a quick resolution for round one and something slower and nicer later. "You want me on my back or my front?" he asked Dreki in a lazy drawl, rolling over onto his stomach and lifting his ass pertly into the air, keeping his chest and shoulders pressed to the mattress.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 03:16:03 PM »
"On your back, makes it easier for me to tell when you've gotten used to me being inside of you." He said having indeed gone for the lube. He did pretty much the same thing as last time, putting it all in one hand, coated two of his fingers in it, and would lube himself up while he stretched Sam. He started with finger and would eventually add a second one. He kissed Sam while doing this. A strong feeling of discomfort surged through Dreki as he lubed his dick up in preparation, he didn't quite understand why and pushed passed it, after spending at least some time stretching Sam out, and making sure Sam was on his back, he grabbed Sam by the thighs and pulled him close. Dreki rubbed his dick up and down Sam's crack a couple of time before he finally entered Sam, gently and not quite all the way.

He moaned when having entered, but paid attention to the contours of Sam's face, and the noises Sam made. Once he was certain Sam was used to him being inside, he leaned in, began to kiss Sam as well as wrapped his hand around Sam's cock, stroking it as he moved in and out. Started slowly at first, but slowly entered in a little deeper with each thrust. Once he was fully inside he began to pick up speed and rather quickly, his hand doing the best to keep tempo with his hips. All the teasing and the foreplay left him wanting a release so badly.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 02:22:37 AM »
"Fine, then," Samuel sighed ostentatiously, making a show of flipping over onto his back (that Dreki was no doubt unable to appreciate, even though he made his moves as large and comical as possible). "Oh!" he exclaimed when his lover returned to the bed with a handful of lube and some very determined fingers. Sam's eyes widened as he was kissed and penetrated without preamble but he responded to the hunger coming at him with enthusiasm. It wasn't surprising, considering the way they'd been working one another up but it was impressive that his sweet, princely songman could change gears so rapidly.

Sam ground onto Dreki's fingers, pushing back and encouraging him to go deeper faster. He wasn't in the mood for any more teasing, either, so when fingers were replaced with cock, he groaned his delight, shimmying against Dreki encouragingly. Even though he didn't need to breathe, he couldn't resist gasping in air and expelling it to express his profound approval of Dreki's rhythm in a series of grunts and hissed exclamations of encouragement and approval (along the lines of, 'Yessss, fuck me hard!') - in between kisses, of course.

When the pace increased for the final time, Sam simply held onto Dreki's ass, eyes closed and glorying in the sensations assaulting him. He thought it only fair to declare his imminent climax, since Dreki's hand would direct his cum wildly if he wasn't aware it was, well, coming, but other than that he was quite incapable of thought and communication. After the foreplay he'd withstood, the orgasm was powerful and drawn out, filling him with a divinely sweet sensation of euphoria that left him floating somewhere in the stratosphere while Dreki... did whatever he was doing. Samuel was too intoxicated with bliss to notice much.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 05:28:13 PM »
Dreki of course responded to Sam, between moans of pleasure, with little quips of him saying that he was going to fuck Sam as hard as possible, and how tight Sam felt around him. He was thankful for when Sam announced that he was going to finished as he was about to as well. He had aimed Sam's dick up against it's owner as he came inside or him. He pulled out gently and being out of breath, he sat down then leaned back in his bed for a moment. It was definitely a bit of a workout for Dreki as not only had it been a while, but also he still was getting used to his new weight, while he was still thin, he was definitely teetering a healthy weight now, and his orgasm felt intense due to all the teasing. He wasn't quite used to doing that much foreplay before sex but it was nice and he wouldn't mind doing it again. After he had a moment to regain his bearings he reached over with his hand, touching Sam's forearm.

"Shower together or alone?" He asked simply. He seemed to be a mixture of calm and exhaustion, but the kind of calm and exhaustion from a workout more than sleepiness. There was also a hint of happiness in his tone, he had a calm but comfortable smile on his face. He had forgotten his worries for a while there, sex generally was a good distraction. Right before Sam came along, he'd mentally fight with himself on whether he wanted to go have another one night stand as he wanted to forget his pain for as long as he could, but also didn't want to keep doing things with strangers. Luckily with Sam things were made easy. It wasn't a one night stand if it was occasional and with the same person, at least it wasn't to Dreki. He was pleased with this arraignment.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 06:49:31 PM »
"Am I in danger of becoming predictable if I say 'together'?" he enquired dreamily, his head lolling to the side to gaze blissfully at Dreki. His body was still twanging and tingling in all the right places and he was baffled by the mortal's ability to be together enough to want to shower so soon. He was ridiculously organised. Was this a race or something?

It felt like they'd established a pattern together and Sam liked savouring it; hasty first orgasm followed by a more sedate second. If the hasty had led to a feeling in him this sedate, though, then the next one might well blow his mind! Samuel grinned, blinking owlishly at the blond beside him. "And you promised you'd sing to me," he hinted, grinning sweetly. "Every time."

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 07:27:37 PM »
"It's only a danger if the predictably doesn't bring any joy." As he spoke, his hand reached up to Sam's face and he lightly stroked Sam's cheek with the back of his fingers. Given Sam's choice of words, he wondered if there was going to be a round 2 later in the night. Even if there wasn't, he was content with the night as it had played out. He could barely even remember his anxiousness back at the academy opening party. He closed his eyes upon Sam demanding to be serenaded and his smile turned warm.

"And what would you like to hear me sing?" He asked, his mind running quickly to think of a song. "Or is there a subject you want me to sing about?" He then asked not sure if Sam took a deeper dive into music as of late or not. He didn't mind being Sam's only source in songs either. He sat up offering a hand to help Sam up. This was one of the top sexual encounter he had, but his mind had a tendency to start up incredibly quickly. He was in a wonderful place thought wise at the moment, he always enjoyed hanging out with Sam, whether it be their conversations or their physical interactions, he felt at peace with it all while with him.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 09:59:23 PM »
Samuel rolled over and curled against Dreki, wrapping an arm around his waist in a hug, feeling replete and happy (if a little sticky). He chuckled and kissed the blonde's shoulder. "I know you bring me joy. I'm sure the shower will do its job, too," he murmured, then thought about what he wanted Dreki to sing.

He really needed to be better prepared for such questions. He'd heard some radio music in the car one night last week but it had all sounded like twanging idiocy or punching curses. His only true musical knowledge was decades old but that was what he enjoyed listening to. He supposed he'd run what he liked by Dreki and see what came of it. "Dream A Little Dream?" he requested hopefully. "Or Smoke Gets In Your Eyes?"

They were songs he liked and he thought Dreki would do an amazing job of them with his voice, but he didn't know for sure. "How are the acoustics in the shower?"

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 08:59:55 AM »
He turned on his side to face Sam, resting his arm on Sam's side and just relaxed a bit. He didn't care so much about sweaty, sticky mess that the both of then combined were, knowing that a shower was soon in their future anyway. He had leaned in and kissed the top of Sam's head with a smile after his shoulder was kissed.

"You also bring me joy." He responded, he didn't quite know how else to parse his feelings without coming off as too strong. He never quite expected to feel such joy in his life ever again. He had sold his soul to a miserable place before he was even an adult, and the past few years has been especially harsh on him in regards to that reality. He hoped that this was a turning point for the better in his life. He had listened to Sam's song requests, and they for sure were older songs, but he knew of them.

"The acoustics are good enough. Would you rather me sing to you in the shower, or right now like this?" He asked, offering Sam a choice in taking a shower sooner, or just relaxing a bit first. He was comfortable and didn't want to get up quite yet, but also wanted a shower and was conflicted, thus left the choice to Sam.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 11:57:00 PM »
When Dreki rolled to face him, Samuel's hand fell naturally around to his back, sliding over his skin with a firm palm and skimming fingertips, enjoying the feel of him. He traced Dreki's spine, shoulder blades, his sides, his nape and his ass. Sam thought that the blond wasn't so bony this time, which pleased him greatly. More to hang onto suited him, plus Dreki didn't feel so ephemeral and breakable.

"In the shower," he answered decisively but contradicted his forthrightness by capturing Dreki's mouth in a slow, deep kiss, exploring his lips and the cavern of his mouth with a languorous tongue. He usually wasn't much of a kisser but Dreki inspired him. Perhaps it was his warmth that he found so irresistible? Whatever it was, the lazy kiss matched the lazy hand caressing the mortal's back and Sam didn't look to be going towards the shower anytime soon.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 01:14:11 AM »
A chill ran up his spine as a cool finger traced up it. It felt nice to be touched so lightly on his backside, and the back of his neck felt just as sensitive as the rest of it. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations that Sam brought by exploring his body. Not long after he felt a pair of lips press against his, and he simply kissed back, allowing Sam to explore his mouth while he explored Sam's. He found his hand playing with Sam's hair while they kissed. He was starting to become aroused again with the light touches and the kiss, sensually it all felt amazing.

He was taken a little off guard when Sam mentioned that he wanted Dreki to serenade him in the shower, but then didn't move to the shower and having instead made opposite moves, keeping them on the bed. He didn't mind it at all, he was comfortable and more than enjoying himself with Sam. His fingers lightly caressed Sam's scalp as he moved his hand through Sam's hair. He kept his eyes closed just savoring the moment and feeling fully relaxed, comfortable, and happy.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 10:55:36 PM »
Dreki's response pressed against him, giving Samuel an idea. He smiled against Dreki's lips, pulling out of the kiss by degrees. "I think we should see how well you do under pressure this time. In the shower," he grinned, curling a hand around Dreki's stiffening cock and stroking it lightly. "You sing. I suck. We see if you can finish the song before you, uh, get finished by me. Hrmm?" he enquired, nipping kisses on Dreki's lips and waiting for him to agree to his proposal before he pulled them both up and they kissed their way to the bathroom.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2019, 10:06:50 AM »
He felt Sam pull away and proposition him, he didn't have terribly long to think on it when Sam started to lightly stroke him off. His eyebrows furrowed as a rather unpleasant flashback hit his mind, he had stopped moving for a moment as he was caught off guard. After he quickly got his bearings back, he opened his eyes and he gently removed Sam's hand from his dick, and brought it up to his face and kissed it.

"You think you can get me off before a 4ish minute song is over?" He playful asked raising an eyebrow. "I just finished not that long ago, it's going to take a bit to get me going again. Sounds more like a challenge for you." He chuckled clearly not declining it. He was not going to mention his sudden pause during their interaction just now, not unless Sam brought it up.