Author Topic: First Residents  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
First Residents
« on: June 11, 2019, 12:04:43 AM »
An Introductory Tale

Kerr had been recruiting for two weeks before he scheduled any of the Sweets to move into The Luminary. He started small, with just two residents, to nail down the process without anything getting out of hand. Everything was organised in advance. Their rooms were fully furnished, the hotel staff were adept at their tasks - all residents could have their suites cleaned daily and their manchester regularly laundered, like a hotel, if they wished - Digital had entered names onto the system, performed background checks and he was ready to issue ID cards. Kerr also felt ready.

The first residents to arrive were Yash Kumar and Vexatious Jones. They swarmed into the lobby armed with Vex's punk-looking parents and an exorbitant amount of luggage and boxes, the senior Joneses brashly demanding to be directed to where they needed to go at the reception desk while their teenaged charges blushed and tried to look like they didn't know them. Kerr was quickly on hand, smiling reassuringly in his black Nehru suit (inadvertently gaining respect from Yash, who favoured the dress style) as he herded them to the second floor and into one of the conference rooms.

Digital was waiting inside to take Vex and Yash's photos and then he queried if the boys preferred a room number in particular. They looked at each other and then Yash spoke up. "What are the choices?" he asked slyly.

"Four-oh-one and four-oh-two," Digital replied.

Vex merely shrugged at his friend, conceding to him. "I'll have numero uno," Yash grinned, holding up a lofty finger, "and he can have two," he finished, thumbing in Vex's direction.

"Vexatious gets the balcony!" Digital exclaimed, seeming to enjoy the way Yash's face fell as the Malkavian then left the room to organise their cards.

Kerr watched the resulting interplay, noting that Yash seemed petulant about not getting the better room and that Vex's parents overrode his offer to swap with his friend. As parents should, they told their son that he deserved nice things and to not be stupid. Kerr reassured both boys that the rooms were nearly identical anyway and pointed out that they seemed good enough friends to share. That appeased the mood somewhat and then the parents were grilling Kerr on whether he was a Ventrue vampire or not. Thankfully, just after he got through explaining that he had no clan affiliations whatsoever, Digital returned with keycards and they could all proceed to the fourth floor. It was the lowest of the mortal residence floors and would be the quietest, with the Lovebite offices below them - first in, first choice.

Since Vexatious had his parents to help him settle in, Kerr helped Yash carry his extra box of belongings into his suite. He smiled as the youngster exclaimed over the features and the view, pleased that he was pleased. Kerr took the time to point out the information package in his bedside drawer but also answered any questions he had while he helped him unpack. He learnt that the young mortal's parents weren't present because they didn't know of the true nature of their son's endeavour, which worried Kerr somewhat. He also found out that he was the first real vampire either boy had ever met and that neither had been bitten.

Knowing that would have to be rectified for the Sweets to classify themselves in their Lovebite profile, Kerr told Yash he'd need to bite him. The app was ready to launch, after all. The boy's heart just about deafened him as its rhythm increased. He hoped it was from excitement. To his credit, Yash looked outwardly calm as he agreed and Kerr was reminded fondly of Ben.

It took an hour for the pair to get settled in and for Vex's parents to leave. Once the rushing back and forth to inspect each others' setup had finished, Kerr broached the topic of drinking from them.

"Only a small amount, so that you don't take long to recover - just enough to teach you what it will be like to donate and what your reaction will be," he assured. Vex looked like he might vomit, prompting Yash to go first. "Where would you like to do it? You'll generally meet in the club upstairs but you also have the option of inviting Lovebiters into your rooms, if you wish," Kerr explained as professionally as he was able.

"On the couch is fine," Yash mumbled, flicking a hand towards the furniture in question.

Vex scrambled obediently to his feet, already blushing. "I'll go to my room, too," he muttered and hastened back into his apartment.

Kerr walked to the couch but stood in front of it, watching as Yash followed him. Ah, there was that racing heart again, summoning the beast from within Kerr. He smiled at the mortal, his fangs on show purposely. "Think about how to want to sit," he advised. "It's easier if you sit on my lap - and many vampires will demand that - but you can sit the way you want to. I'll do my best to accommodate you," he murmured, regarding the mortal's slight frame thoughtfully.

"I'm not into guys," Yash declared bluntly.

"That's fine, you don't have to be," Kerr soothed, sitting on the couch and grasping the boy's hand to pull him down beside him. "There'll be a setting for you to dictate your preferences about bite interactions on the app and the rest you have the right to declare before the act itself. Now, sit beside me and you'll see what I mean about why it's easier if you're on my lap. Are you aware that you might react in different ways?"

"No!" Yash said in alarm. "My sister told me I'd get super horny and I'd want to... uh," he trailed off, blushing.

Kerr heard the rest of the words shouted in his mind anyway and grinned. "Perhaps. You might also feel extremely relaxed and calm, it doesn't always go what we call the 'spicy' way."

Kerr took the time to let Yash experience all the possible feeding positions from beside him, also insisting he sat on his lap and deliberately pressing his lips to Yash's throat every time he changed position. Even though he claimed to be heterosexual, at least the mortal didn't shy away when he was held and kissed by a male; that was good. If it'd been too much for him, he would have been released from his contract and turned away on the spot. It would've been quite sad to watch him pack everything up right after he'd so excitedly pulled it out.

In the end, he allowed Kerr to bite him while sitting on his lap and he was a 'zen' reactor after all. Kerr sealed his wounds and licked his throat clean before settling his flaccid form on the couch and heading next door to Vex's room. He found the larger mortal pacing anxiously, even though Kerr had knocked and been told to enter. Kerr frowned, noting the red cheeks, pale skin and accelerated heart rate.

"Is everything okay?" he asked gently.

"Yash says I'll get a hard on!" he blurted out, his colour, miraculously, going even redder. He looked like he might start crying.

Thinking it was a very good thing he was doing this with the boys the first time (and secretly glad all the rest of their currently-employed Sweets were experienced donors), Kerr wrapped an arm around Vex's shoulders and steered him to the couch. He sat beside him and looked kindly at him. "Yash doesn't know everything," Kerr informed the taller mortal. "He didn't react sexually and you may not either. There is more than one way you'll react to the bite and one of them is to completely relax and fall into an almost meditative state. The other is, yes, to experience sexual arousal and enjoyment from it."

"What if that happens?" Vex appealed, rubbing his fingers together anxiously.

"Vampires are used to it. Many of them prefer it, as they enjoy combining sex and the bite."

"Do you?"

Kerr blinked. "Uh, I have in the past. I don't usually, any more."

"Why not? Is it awkward? I've never had sex, either!" he blurted out, then pressed his red lips together and stared at Kerr with wide eyes.

Kerr did his best to show no reaction other than raising his eyebrows a little. "Oh. Are you... is there a reason for that?"

"No. I've just never found anyone willing."

Kerr suppressed a grin, finding Vex's candidness charming and uncertain why anyone wouldn't want him in their bed because of it. "Do you like girls or boys?"

Vex leant forward conspiratorially. "Either. But Yash doesn't know that."

Kerr was beginning to feel very, very old. "Okay. Well, shall we try this out and see how it goes? You may not have anything to worry about," he smiled.

Vex reluctantly agreed and Kerr went through the same spiel as he had with Yash, only Vex was much more tentative about sitting on Kerr's lap - not because he didn't want to be intimate with a male but because he was afraid he'd be too heavy and hurt Kerr. Once he was assured that that wasn't possible, Vex conceded. Unfortunately, as Kerr leant in to kiss his throat, he turned to ask another question and ended up head butting Kerr's nose quite solidly. It smarted, causing Kerr to pull back and Vex to leap off him like a scared rabbit. Gritting his teeth, Kerr started the whole process again, drawing the mortal back, touching him and kissing his throat until he wasn't so skittish.

When he finally bit him, Vex was seated beside him with Kerr's arm clamped around his shoulders to keep him still - which was just as well, because the mortal's reaction was volatile, to say the least. Kerr had thought Yash had an appealing speaking voice but the noises that came out of Vex now put that to shame. Predominantly, he moaned wantonly - rubbing his erection through his pants and writhing liquidly - but the way he grabbed at Kerr's thigh, panting and mewling in between moans stirred a surprising reaction in the vampire. Again, he was reminded of Ben, but in a much sexier way. He briefly considered touching Vex but just as quickly dismissed the thought. Taking his bite virginity was enough for one night.

When he sealed the wounds and cleaned Vex's neck, he released the mortal and pulled back with a wry smile. Vex was sprawled bonelessly against the back of the couch, his glasses cutely askew and the way he was looking at Kerr - his neck and cheeks flushed, eyes shining with lust and his delicious mouth open, tongue moistening his lips guilelessly - was another temptation. Kerr cleared his throat. "Well. I guess you are the 'spicy' type after all," he grinned.

Vex merely nodded, looking Kerr over like he was contemplating how easily he could straddle him. Kerr stood up hastily, clearing his throat again. "Thank you for allowing me into your home. If you have any questions, you have my mobile number and you can also call the front desk at any time. I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your evening." With a little bow, Kerr took his leave, giggling to himself because he felt vaguely guilty, even though nothing had happened.

He counted the induction of his first residents to be a raging success and looked forward to telling Ben all about it when he got upstairs.