Author Topic: Get Lucky  (Read 10694 times)

Offline Malkavian Riddler

• Novelist
  • Minstrel Seeking Minstrel
    • View Profile
Re: Get Lucky
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 03:58:13 PM »
Digital cocked his head at Samuel's sudden insistence at the door. He looked down at his crotch and then back up at the other vampire as he spoke about working together. The final statement had Digital staring at him pensively.

"How?" he asked. "What things?"

He didn't wait for an answer, choosing instead to move past Samuel into the room. He announced everything as he passed it. "A kitchenette in case you bring a mortal into your room, a nook with a desk complete with your own laptop. You have a login and password on a post-it note on there. Beyond that is the lounge that gives you this view," Digital grinned, performing a game-show demonstration of the view with his arms to frame it, then he walked across to perform the same maneouvre on the other side. It took him close to an open door. "Through there is a bedroom with the same splashy view and beyond that is an open door to a ritzy bathroom complete with a spa bath. The single bedroom apartments have a bigger bathroom."

He disappeared into the bedroom and waited for Samuel to follow him. When he did, he would see Digital sitting on the bed and pointing to the bedside drawer.

"In there, look in there," he said excitedly. "And I'm not talking about the info pack."
Digital: I drink from the poison chalice
Lan Bao: I reap the harvest of my people
Cain: I am the instrument that vampires play
Shan: I take what is mine and what is yours

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 04:55:23 PM »
Samuel rolled his eyes as Digital disrespected his dramatic pause in the doorway and waltzed straight past him into suite 1515. He liked the justification behind the choice and thought the number had a ring to it, as Digital did. He inspected everything in the features roll call as it was named, nodding as he took his jacket off. He paused long enough to hang it on the back of one of the kitchen chairs (a new choice for him but it was a good suit - and a shiny new home) before following Digital into the bedroom. Of course he was on the bed.

“Daaaamn,” Sam whistled, momentarily distracted from following Digital’s instruction by the enormous glass... wait, was that a door? “Do I have a balcony?” he queried, his tone as excited as his companion’s. “I barely had a window last time I lived here and definitely not a balcony or a view that spectacular!” he exclaimed. Distractedly, he leant down and opened the drawer he’d been instructed to, dragging his gaze away in order to look at what Digital was trying to gift him.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 05:11:25 PM »
"Yes, a decent sized balcony," Digital replied, then grinned as Sam looked at the contents inside.

A tube that looked like toothpaste but was really lube. A dildo with a variety of buttons and motions. Both of these on top of a folder with a picture of the Luminary building on it, looking quite phallic beneath the two items rolling around on it.

"So!" Digital slapped his knees and stood, moving closely to Sam and wrapping his arms around his middle, a hand stealing down intending to rub Samuel's crotch. Sam would feel that Digital was still tented in his clothes. "You can use all that how you like. On me, on yourself... or by yourself if you insist on kicking me out."

Digital's cool hand explored Sam's chest.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 05:53:34 PM »
Samuel froze when the drawer bumped open at its extremity, its contents swaying jauntily within. The premeditation of these gifts shocked him... but also excited him. It was getting harder and harder to ignore the elements of inevitability... springing up around them. He flinched when Digital's arms encircled him, straightening and looking up into his goggles thoughtfully.

"Have you seen us using th-these?" he asked, stammering not because he was nervous but because he was being touched intimately. He didn't move the bold hands away but he also didn't touch in return. "Does it work out okay if we do? Like... there are no problems with us working together in the future?" he enquired hopefully.

Despite supposedly wanting reassurance, Samuel's hips moved of their own accord, rolling inquisitively against Digital, enjoying the friction and the pressure on his own bulging clothes.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 06:04:13 PM »
"No, I haven't seen it," Digital said, his voice low and guttural and filled with desire. "I liked the look of you from the start. I wanted to bed you. I'm not subtle because I don't need to be. Say no now, directly, and I'll leave you to play with my gifts alone - maybe think of me?" he asked hopefully. "But don't talk of confusion and complication and co-workers. I'm in the mood for sexy time. Are you in the mood for sexy time? It's that simple."

He went so far as to unbutton Samuel's shirt - just the one button. His other hand moved to Samuel's belt where he began to tug it out and unfasten it. Slowly. Waiting for the other's response.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2019, 06:43:12 PM »
Samuel sighed, his head tilting back so that he could look at the ceiling and try to get a semblance of clarity. It was difficult with Digital's hands all over him, undressing him. Was he in the mood for sexy time? Of course he was in the mood! He'd been relentlessly seduced: complimented, flirted with, given suggestive gifts. How could he not be in the mood, after all that?

And yet... there was him to consider. His passion for sexy vampires, his weakness for love, his devotion to his work. All of it could combine to spiral into disaster if he wasn't careful. Could he be careful? He growled low in his throat, trying to be a little visionary and predict the future himself.

If he told Digital to leave, this would still be between them. The tension would remain because he'd keep wondering what would've happened if he'd agreed. He doubted he'd be able to refuse indefinitely - assuming Digital did keep pursuing him. It seemed likely, if the mood struck him. Even if he didn't, Sam was curious now. He'd crumple eventually.

By the same token, if Digital's attention was that itinerant, this could be a one-time deal, a bit of fun with no consequences. Gee, that sounded familiar. It wouldn't have to interfere with work, it would be a short fling - maybe an hour, two? - and then out of their systems. He didn't have to treat it with such importance. This wasn't a commitment ceremony. He wasn't going to sign his life away twice in one night.

Screw it.

He lowered his head back to eye level and reached forward, sliding his hands inside Digital's jumpsuit. Sam's hands splayed on his cool, muscular back before they slid down towards his ass. He shifted so that they were facing one another properly, pulling Digital firmly up against his front. He licked his lips, looking at the goggles on Digital's face as he contemplated how he was going to kiss him.

"We'll keep it simple, then. Yes. I'm in the mood. Do those things come off?" he grinned.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2019, 11:15:06 AM »
"Everything comes off," Digital growled when Sam returned his bold touches.

Indeed, everything did.