Author Topic: Freaking Me Out  (Read 21852 times)

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
  • four sins past SAINTHOOD.
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
Re: Freaking Me Out
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2019, 04:31:30 AM »
His chest was so full of a sensual bliss he felt like he was going to float away. Even the leeches in his mind floated, squirming uselessly in the space between his thoughts. There was music playing from somewhere down the hall, a full symphony of an elegant waltz and it gave the room a blue shimmer, like dust. If he were into that kind of thing, Judas would have found it all very romantic.

Instead, he shot a maddened stare at Mitchelletto as he moved. Judas, however, said nothing and closed his eyes. Lights danced distractedly behind those closed lids. He became aware of the feeling of the hair on his body and thought he could feel it growing. Ignoring it (he was very good at ignoring the things that weren't actually there, thankfully), he dove into his own sternum, an image of splashing in bone-colored water filling him as he sank into himself, searching for that river that made him immortal.

Instinctually he followed the same path as he had followed before, treading across the same dirt and grass and blood until he reached...

It was an gray ocean now, rolling and churning at his ankles. Great puffs of sea mist heaved off choppy white curling tips. He could smell them. Hesitation... why was he there again? His feet led him out into the tide, his body ignoring the deep chill that winter's water brought. The sea swallowed his thighs, his hips, his chest until he had no choice but to head below, resisting his urge to breathe as the weight of the ocean pressed in around him. He opened his eyes again and could see that current by his feet once more, painted red and flowing like a river now near his feet. A river in the ocean. With a slowness he fought the buoyancy that tried to keep his head above water and reached with outstretched fingers towards that current. He dove and opened his emerald eyes to see what he could in the swirling grey. Vitae.

When at last he wrapped his hands around that thin current, the pressure on his lungs tripled and forced the air from him. It became alive in his hands, like a sea snake or water dragon, shimmying and writhing for freedom. He held on as tightly as he could, expecting to be thrown and sucked out to sea, drowned.

But as he wrapped his second arm around the thick current... the bucking stopped. There were gentle swaying with it underwater and the pressure hadn't dissipated. His chest would be crushed at this rate.

"I have it," his lips moved and voice low and dangerous emerged for Mitchelletto's sake.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2019, 06:22:59 AM »
"Good," he acknowledged the creature in a grim manner. "Pick any object in the room and you can watch what your blood can do," it was critical that Mitchelletto had some tact in how he communicated the thing before him.

His attentive gaze did not depart from Judas- unknown to Mitch that was what the entity was called- taking neat and tidy notes in his head, how it moved, the manner in which it spoke, and of course what Mitch could sense through the blood bond. All this information was vital to his long term goal of combining the two into one identity, he could not love, much less have compassion for anyone, it was a game. Everything experienced in a loving or caring manner was constantly one-sided when it came to Mitch, there was always a more sinister reason when any type of affection appeared from Mitch, and as always everyone figured it out far too late.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2019, 07:28:37 AM »
It was too difficult to think of objects in the room. He was losing the connection to his flesh, flickers of greyness threatening as he gripped his own lifeforce. Why couldn't Mitch just hand him an object to destroy? Judas steadied his hold on himself, on the vitae, and reached with physical arms and eyes shut towards anything nearby.

At first he aimed for the coffee table, hands aiming low and sluggish in his concentration at maintaining his hold. Testing the waters. When his legs wobbled and his balance threatened to give way, he stopped immediately to preserve his hold and balance and remembered the couch behind him. He swivelled deliberately and found the cheap fabric stretched on the arm of the couch beneath his fingers. Without a clear understanding of what he was doing, Judas imitated what he had seen Mitchelletto do and sliced into his own flesh of the palm of his hand with a nail on the opposite hand. Instantly, dark red blood peaked at the divide between the dead flesh and a thrumming he had never felt before echoed throughout his body. Mentally he gripped the wriggling vitae tighter, calming it while the pressure of the water on his lungs threatened to crush him.

He knew enough to pull the thing from the imaginary waters until it manifested as a physical sensation in his body. The thrumming got louder, deafening, and shook his vision as he pushed. His arm, the hand he cut throbbed painfully, swelling with the onslaught of blood travelling down. Mitchelletto would hear Judas groan between clamped teeth and see his face contort with the struggle.

Out, he thought forcefully.

And out it flowed from the palm of his hand onto the linen of the sofa. There was a significant amount of discomfort and pain, creeping down his arm but he could feel the blood moving, leaving him. The pressure on his chest stabilized and he braved a look into the physical world.

The couch beneath his hand was stained red with his blood in a small halo where he pushed and a small sizzling noise could be heard plainly. He had lost feeling of the connection between the object and his hand beyond the pain. His supernatural hearing could pick up the sound of little bits of fabric ripping, and the tension of his weight against the arm of the couch changed, sank. After a second or two more, Judas tore his arm away from the couch and released his hold on his lifeforce. The thing snapped back into him like a rubber band, leaving him stunned and slack as he stood staring at the couch.

The red patch was distinctly palm-shaped and hissing, steaming faintly as something chewed meekly through the first layer of fabric - a far cry from melting metal. His eyes widened and he took a step back, forgetting how high he was as the walls of the room wiggled in time with his steps.

"Holy fuck." He stared agape at the hole in the bloody couch, unable to tear his eyes away from the damage and the meanings it carried for him.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2019, 08:49:41 AM »
"Not terrible for your first attempt," striding towards the couch and evaluating the young vampire's work with a fascinating stare.

"Keep practicing and you might become sufficient with your vitae to corrode metal within a few weeks," touching the couch to almost persuade Mitch that the boy certainly had some potential.

It was difficult for Mitchelletto not to be turned on by the sweet smell of blood and violence, the mortal lying on the couch ignited the firey blood lust in Mitch, he couldn't help but give in to his craving and take a taste. Situating his body on the couch that forced the drowsy mortal to sit up, and helping the boy remain upright by cradling the youth and sinking his teeth into that beautiful neck. A groan of pleasure escaped the youngster's soft lips as the mortal's weak hands started pulling at Mitchelletto's waistband, trying to get at his dick; a silent cry for more enjoyment other than just his bite. But the mortal was too fragile for the type of sex Mitch craved right now, releasing the mortal and gulping down the last mouthful of blood in his jaws.

He stood with the mortal cradled in his arms, a look of confusion and grief plastered on the youths face. He had no more use for this mortal, his blood supply was dangerously low and Laurent's ridiculous rule of no killing really killed the mood in this place. Opening the door and literally throwing the mortal out his arms and into the hallway with a sickening thud, slamming the door with a cruel smile on his lips. Sauntering back over to the couch once again to fake a look of appreciation at the work Judas had done with his blood, feeling the high rush through his body like an electric taser, trying to control not breaking out an erection in front of Judas.

"You want another mortal to drug and drink from? Or are you high enough?" He asked quite plainly. Thinking it was a shame he couldn't let his fledge drain the human dry right here, a kill done together and that tickled Mitch pink although he didn't show it.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2019, 10:17:23 AM »
His eyes shifted to the older vampire as he approached, the room dancing to a tune Judas could barely hear from a source he doubted actually existed. Apprehension bled into him, but was quickly watered down by the euphoria and dreamy state of the dusky room. He stood his ground as Mitch sized up his work, almost complimenting him. Judas remained silent, watchful. The idea that his blood could corrode metal seemed more possible now that he had found out how to find and harness the thing inside him - the vitae. There was still a resistance in him to avoid the truth of what Mitchelletto could do - what he could do. It was fantastical at best.

As Mitch moved onto the mortal, the dreamlike quality of his high crystalized, causing him to smirk. Moans of pain and pleasure, the potent scent of lifeblood. A wave of arousal pressed against him and he knew instantly that it wasn't his own - though he could feel the familiarity of the sensation pulling at his own flagging groin, stirring him again. Judas breathed in the scent deeply and embraced the tether that connected him to his sire, the abuses suffered from the older vampire temporarily (and conveniently) forgotten as he tossed the human out like trash. Judas watched with glazed eyes, giving the other a once over and remembering what he had found so attractive as a human still worked on him if he let it.

He made no attempt to hide his physical reaction from the other, studying him sternly. Judas could feel the high trickling through their bond and his cock pressing against the seam of his jeans. There was some kind of tension building in his chest, an unmistakeable one growing in the pit of his belly that fueled his growing erection.

It was all a dream anyway, right?

"High enough for what?" He asked quietly with dragging blink and narrowing his focus onto the older vampire who stood only feet away from him. "You said you'd let me leave if I tried it. And I tried it, right?"

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2019, 11:17:32 AM »
Mitch crossed his arms the same time he lifted his eyebrows at Judas, "Yes you tried but is that all you want to learn?" Faking a tone of confusion rather than the anger he was truly feeling. That's it! The dumb little is deciding to stop at Corrosive Vitae?! No, he needed to sweeten the deal to keep the creature's interest, he didn't care about the clan, fine. Mitch would at least keep him interested in the skills and abilities of their clan.

"You need a teacher. Especially if you want to learn our rituals and pick a path, and there are several," simply educating Judas in a stern manner that did not criticize him in any shape or form.

"The drug Kalif will reveal a path to you, but you have just discovered you can wield your blood in ways only mortals can dream of and yet you want to leave?" Uncrossing his right arm, pressing his hand to his forehead and rubbing it in confusion at his fledglings logic.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2019, 10:04:01 AM »
He watched Mitch's confusion and felt his frustration through their bond, muted. Judas took a step closer to him as he spoke. "And what?" he asked, finding the imaginary flowers blooming on Mitchelletto's shirt much more interesting than giving him attitude. His tone was dreamlike and drifting, as if he wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. It lacked his usual piss and vinegar. "You're going to teach me? Because you actually want me around you?" He looked into his sire's eyes with interest in understanding, his green eyes bloodshot and pupils large.

Without a plan, Judas hooked a finger into the top of Mitchelletto's sweatpants and pulled himself closer. His eyes fell to the shirt again, a particularly delicate looking flower spreading its petals on his sire's collar bone. Judas stared at it, their proximity bringing a carnal warmth to his abdomen and a satisfying comfort that stemmed from that blood bond that connected them. With shaky fingers, Judas reached out and played with the petals, fingers going right through to land on his sire's chest instead. Judas gave him a huff of laughter, fingering the morphing plant.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2019, 06:12:52 AM »
Now, this was a fascinating twist that Mitch did not anticipate coming forth at all, hatred for his creator dropping at an alarming rate, and all of it thrilled him to the point of actual glee. Mitch stared back at Judas with a soft gaze, his voice sounded like he was in a trance, his green eyes full of yearning to understand. Mitch nearly answered back but he did not foresee Judas pulling him in close, his sexual affection and solace Mitch could feel clearly through the bond, did he want to fuck?! Watching Judas's uncertain hand finger his chest and it made him swell in his pants, using sex to toy with somebody was always a gratifying experience.

"Why do you think I asked you to try?" Mitch had not moved a single muscle in this entire interaction. Mitch let the entity play with him, not wanting to make the first move. Cautious not to damage all the hard work he had put in tonight, his body language remained open to Judas, he wasn't going to say no to sex and it made him wonder, how much fun they could have as vampires now?

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2019, 11:24:20 AM »
Judas sighed as the flower changed colors between his fingers. "You have an ulterior motive," he answered casually. The skin beneath his sire's shirt was warm with the drink he had so recently taken; he could feel it against his finger tips, the edge of his palm, the heel of his hand. Sensual, like a lover. The thought was both satisfying and fulfilling. What would it be like to be pressed against him like he once was, this time immortal and capable of withstanding him? Judas knew what it was like to be the boy in the hall. What would he feel like inside of him again? Would he remember it this time?

"I'm not an idiot, Mitch," Judas cooed, taking the initiative to run his finger along the skin beneath the rim of his sweatpants. Warm and firm like his, but toner with more definition. It pulled at him in a way it shouldn't have and his cock twitched beneath denim. "I don't trust you for a fucking second."

"But if you're going to teach me," he said slowly, spreading the hem of Mitchelletto's pants so he could slither a hand down and massage that semi-rigged member of his, stroking him back to life with skilled hands and a controlled rhythm. Judas growled in the back of his throat as Mitch's cock grew stronger in his hand and his own came back to life. A feeling like deja vu grew somewhere inside of him. Judas pressed himself against the solid wall of his sire, adjusting his grip on Mitch's shoulder to hold him steadily as he pumped the older vampire. "Then teach me. Don't play with me or be a prick and maybe we can both get something out of this bond of ours." Judas smirked slyly, positioning himself close enough to place his lips on his sire's throat.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2019, 09:52:51 AM »
Mitchelletto let the man ramble on in his narcotic filled daze, his frightening accurate conclusions would have provoked others into a panicked state, but not Mitch. Carefully inspecting the wandering hand that dancing down his chest in a manner that pleased Mitch greatly, fingers brushing the rim of his sweatpants and it caught Mitchelletto's full attention. Never did Mitch anticipate that hand to creep down and wrap its sweet fingers around his cock. Fuck... Mitch had forgotten about those sinful hands, licking the back of his teeth in lust and permitting Judas to press his body into Mitch. The now attractive youngster steadied himself against the older vampire, and he couldnt help but give into Judas for now. That tight supernatural grip enclosed around his cock crashed into Mitch like a heavy wave and he craved more, sex, drugs... everything.

Mitch gradually raised his right hand and nestled it gently under the youths chin and compelled Judas to lookup; a good six inches in height between the two. Pulling him away from Mitch's throat, "Then you can't do the same to me. Don't exploit me, listen to me and don't be a shithead," he uttered back, rubbing his thumb sensually over Judas's lower lip while he talked

"Your are different but not insane," he whispered. "I wanted to know why there is Nikolai and then you," seeing more benefit in telling the truth, a rare moment in Mitchelletto's life.

"We will find out," kissing Judas delicately on the lips, eagerly sliding his tongue in the younger vampires mouth and growling with pleasure.

Mitch removed his right hand from underneath Judas's chin and harshly grabbed the back of Judas's head. His left hand free to unleash the young man's bulge in his pants, purposely being slow to undo his denim button and zipper to tease Judas, moaning in delight when Mitch finally touched Judas's cock, gripping it with an iron fist that was painfully playful. Rhythm and pace matching what Judas was doing to Mitch's own cock. Savouring the foreplay that was unfolding between the two, still tasting the human's blood in his jaws and that made Mitch kiss him deeper. The bedroom would be next if Judas's kept Mitch at this pace and Mitch had lots of toys in there to use on Judas.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2019, 10:43:43 AM »
A sharp, hot instinct of fear and self-preservation flashed through him as Mitchelletto said Nikolai's name, understanding the divide between them. His ears and face filled with the blood of the human he had just tasted and his twisting hand stuttered in the path along Mitch's length. Had the older vampire not pressed his lips against his and kissed him, Judas may have tried to form some kind of furious denial, squeezed that cock until he had the vampire at his mercy and growled a warning at his sire.

The yank in his hair was faster than Judas was expecting and he grunted with the pain of it, pleasure weaving through him only after he felt Mitchelletto's hand begin its descent down his abdomen. There was that same fuzzy familiarity of feeling the air against his pelvis, Mitch's hand stroking him ruthlessly until he groaned his own pleasure. They had been in this situation before, but Judas couldn't remember it all clearly. Too many drugs, his human experience tainted by cocaine-induced euphoria, dull with lack of supernatural perspective like he had now.

There was something else there, something he had not anticipated when he grabbed onto his sire.

Their blood bond.

With their hands stroking each other, Judas was unable to withhold the echo of his own pleasure rushing through that damned connection. Nor could he fight the onslaught of lust from his sire that almost drowned him. It was a satisfying choking feeling that got caught in his throat and set fire to his belly, making his mouth work harder on Mitch's. Gratification of their proximity that filled the need of him that neither Judas nor Nikolai had ever known before re-discovering his sire weeks ago. He hated it, wanted to twist the elder's prick off with his bare hands and tear out his throat with his teeth because of it. But fuck, the thrill was unlike anything he had ever experienced and he wanted nothing but more of it.

His hand left Mitch bulging in his pants and raked his nails upwards between his abdomen and the cloth that kept it hidden from him, pulling the black tank over the bastard's head, interrupting them briefly. Skin warmed with lifeblood that made Judas' jaw quake. Green spots sprouted over his flesh like gangrene and the younger leaned in to press stinging kisses against them, pushing Mitchelletto backwards as he went. Impatient and hard. He sank his nails into any flesh he could reach, tearing both with the want of that intensity that dangled before him. 

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2019, 07:09:50 AM »
Mitchelletto released the youngster's snake in response to Judas' aggressive pushing, nails digging deep into the elder's flesh and it provoked a delightful reaction from Mitch. In one fell swoop, Mitchelletto hoisted Judas off his feet like he weighed nothing at all, hastily grasping the adolescent's thighs with a harsh grip and pinned Judas against the wall. Their lips breaking apart as Mitch yanked the youngster's shirt off and quickly fired it on the floor. Planting several soft seductive kisses on his collarbone, slowly maneuvering his mouth to nibble and bite at Judas's throat. It took everything Mitch had not to bite down and drink his blood, to savour the taste of the vitae running through his veins, stopping his train of thought with a soft moan and proceeded to the bedroom with Judas still in his grasp. Memories long past fed his desire to fuck Judas.

Barreling through the bedroom door frame like a bull in a china shop, excitement overtaking his senses. Stopping at the foot of the bed only to toss Judas onto the mattress, his nimble fingers untying the drawstring on his own sweatpants and letting them fall down around his ankles to reveal his chiselled and toned physique. Mitch had no boxers underneath. Mitchelletto gripped the boy's pant legs and like a magician performing a trick snatched his pants off with ease, leaving him stark naked, an intense sexual craving fell over Mitch and he could not resist Judas's sexy figure.

Sliding his lithe frame over the foot of the bed and between Judas's legs, his hands sliding up the juvenile's legs to his hips, forcing them apart and taking Judas's member in his jaws. Gliding his mouth all the way down to the base of his swollen dick, coming back up gradually with his teeth scraping Judas's shaft ever so slightly. Deliberately shoving two fingers into Judas's ass while the elder's tongue danced and teased the head of his cock, his unoccupied hand steadying himself so he could continue to play with the boy's ass and continued to suck him off. Increasing the suction each time Mitch went back down and up the length of Judas's cock.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2019, 03:42:41 AM »
As a general rule, he didn't fuck other vampires - with the obvious exception being that cunt that lived in Awelfor Manor -  unless they were younger than he was: there was too much at risk, especially with men. He didn't have a full understanding of what older ones were capable of and he knew that they were generally stronger than he was. They could do damage that he couldn't and he'd be powerless against it.

Judas would never feel powerless.

As he was lifted by the thighs and pressed roughly against a wall, ground into, kissed and bitten, there was a bright array of emotion that surged through him. Fear, lust, excitement, want. He couldn't remember the last time he was lifted from the ground like that and it made adrenaline race, propelling the drug-induced madness. Judas laughed uncontrolled, manically, as the colors of the ceiling cycled through a dark rainbow of pearlescent pine green, navy blue, and fire orange. He could feel the elder's scraping teeth in his bones and would have scratched at his arms to get it out of him had his sire not moved him to the bed, tossing him down on it like he was a human.

Judas hissed as his sire's clothes came off, sensing their game progressing hotly. That cock of his though tore at Judas' attention and made his own rod, resting exposed and painful on the zipper of his jeans, throb and twitch with desire. The sense of familiarity of the situation struck Judas again and he was tempted to throw his head back and cackle in that way that brought him chills. The urge was cut short as that gorgeous, cold body approached him, pulled his pants down - forcing Judas to kick off his shoes and socks in a desperate need to be free of them - and laid down against his thighs. Judas almost disobeyed him, kept his legs closed against those rough fingers. But the want of feeling that hefty cock inside of him again allowed Mitch to have his way with him. Fear again washed through him as those lips settled on the head of his cock and drove pleasure home. With Mitchelletto's fingers inside him, unlubed and harsh against tender puckered skin, Judas groaned his discomfort and pleasure, his face contorted. He rested a hand on his sire's shoulder and applied pressure to ease him up as his asshole adjusted to the intrusion.

But as Mitch's mouth came down on him, sucking his head lovingly on the upstroke, Judas adjusted and his hips relaxed, heat tingling nerves in his arms and thighs. "A fucking romantic, you are," he said with a growling laugh, loving and hating the pain of the stretch, that tepid, dangerous mouth on his prick. He groaned but his own erection never flagged. "You'll fit better in me with lube."

The more he moved, writhing into Mitch's mouth as he bucked his hips in rhythm with the elder's mouth - as long as he was allowed - the more the euphoria faded, the low approaching as it always did after every good high. It was slow, but Judas could feel it seeping out of him even as he was worked up into a sexual high. With it came the sour tinge of regret.

He wove his fingers into Mitch's hair and gripped at the roots, circling his hips down to fit more of those fingers in him, the pain and pleasure distracting from his growing sense of loss. All that mattered now was the fuck. Once or twice his sire brushed against that sensitive place in him and he twitched as if he were being electrocuted, heat flooding his skin all the way into his face and quickening his cock. Judas moaned against the sensation, arching his back and gritting his teeth into a pleasurable grimace. When he closed his eyes more colors danced - oranges, yellows, reds this time. Without meaning to, Judas moaned the other vampire's name in affirmation of pleasure.

Judas wrapped a hand around Mitchelletto's bicep - finding it flexed, the skin toned and preternaturally hard - and pulled his attention upwards. He wanted the other vampire's mouth. If he obeyed, Judas would place himself squarely under the older vampire, grinding his hips upwards and placing his sire's hips between his legs. He would hold Mitchelletto in place with his knees and thighs, his grip strong and impatient to feel that hard dick pumping a load between his ass cheeks.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2019, 03:52:59 PM »
Mitch reduced the force of his fingers in Judas's ass to a playful rhythm in response to the pressure on his shoulder. Strategically brushing that wonderful spot in his ass which made Judas twitch under his control. The young lad's fingers laced through his silky hair made his body tense, and for a second his lips and teeth pressed into Judas's cock when he gripped the roots of Mitch's hair. He drew no blood but there was a tremendous amount of pressure. His throat still filled with his cock vibrated with a snarling laugh of pleasure as Judas mentioned lube, Mitch didn't even know if he had any left in the nightstand and he preferred to go in dry. Mitchelletto liked to enjoy the ass he was fucking, unhindered by lube or condoms, he didn't even enjoy blood or spit as an alternative and it was clear Judas did not remember that little tidbit of detail from their last encounter together.

Mitch withdrew from Judas's cock gradually with a loud, wet pop once as he was urged upwards, his hands providing support as Judas freely placed himself in the perfect position to fuck. His fierce and hungry lips crashing against the enthusiastic lad before breaking away and whispered to Judas, "You enjoyed this last time." At first, Mitch barely inserted the head of his dick in his ass, dry. Returning to kissing and biting at young lads lips with genuine enjoyment, moving onto his jawline and neck with the intent to put boy in the euphoric state.

Each time Judas's body began to relax Mitchelletto slid his anxious dick farther into the young sexy vampire and he paid close attention to Judas and his subtle reactions underneath the older vampire.

Stopping and starting several times to give the young lad time to adjust each time. Making sure to tease the lad with his skillful tongue and fingers every so often to calm any tension that arose from Judas, and once Mitch had his cock fully in his ass he began a slow and shallow pace. Enjoying the fact his young fledge could take all of his swollen dick in his ass, he let Judas feel his gratification through the bond, snarling and muttering encouragement as he increased his momentum. Careful not to hurt the boy, but just enough to cause some sensual pain play.

Mitch couldn't help but cum the first time, still hard as a rock after releasing a large load in Judas's ass. Mitchelletto resumed fucking his fledgling, and this time Mitch repositioned Judas in a way that allowed the older vampires dick to play with Judas's spot in his ass. Breaking away from their lustful kiss and nibbled on his earlobe before murmuring in his ear with excitement, "You're going to cum with me," his tongue sliding down Judas's delicate, soft neck then back up to his ear and Mitch nibbled on it again.

Mitch slid his hand down to Judas's member and grabbed hold of it, stroking it with a hard grip and Mitchelletto didn't care about the mess they were about to make, "Now." He growled.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2019, 09:55:20 AM »
He couldn't trust that laugh, but fuck did it make him a shiver with pleasure to feel his sire's throat vibrate around his cock. Judas thrust his hips up in response, burying more of himself into that mouth, groaning with the scraping of teeth on his most tender skin. He lost himself in the sensation that he forgot what the vampire was laughing at to begin with. When Mitch answered him with words, something in Judas darkened. It was no secret that he had enjoyed Mitchelletto the last time they fcked - when he was a human, before the bastard had killed him - but the barbaric denial of lubrication for their little foray was ridiculous and cruel. Had Mitchelletto not been significantly older, had his stiff cock not been pressing so nicely against his ass, and that mouth not tearing his thoughts away from him, Judas would have tried to push the other off of him. His want was too strong, his cock too hard, and the nihilistic high from the Scaeri venom still lingered, reminding him that nothing was real anyway - not even the pain and discomfort of Mitch's efforts to warm him up.

As Mitch's lips and teeth settled on his skin, nipping and licking in some rough pattern on his neck, something inside of him submitted to the other. He lay almost powerless in the pleasure and instinctual desire for Mitch as if he were human again, acting like some dog to its owner by offering him his neck plainly to do with as he would. A red hot prickle of discomfort oozed into his pleasurable state, tainting the experience while keeping him hard.

He braced himself for the discomfort and pain as Mitch entered him, doing his best to relax and keep himself accommodating for the girth of the other. Judas was surprised to see the slowness of the pace, the mercy of it. He was silently thankful for it and suspicious of it; it only meant that there was more in store than he was probably not prepared for. With grimaces of discomfort, he accepted Mitch to his hilt, groaning on every stroke in and out. Had Mitch's arousal not flooded into him through that annoying bond between them, he may have lost interest in the situation altogether, the small hums of pleasure unable to distract him from the pain and friction.

He had spent too much of his life on his back or on his knees to be unskilled in dealing with this sort of thing; there had always been men who lacked the forethought to think about lube and friction during a fck. Fortunately, he was no longer human and had little to worry about. So as his sire thrust himself into his ass, his solid thighs pounding against Judas' in rhythmic fashion, that surge of euphoria and the ricocheting satisfaction of Judas' pain reverberating back to him, Judas kept himself as relaxed and open as possible to whatever pleasure he could gather. Eventually there would be a growing sense of numbness in which he could recover. As Mitch fcked him, Judas stroked himself back into hardness, groaning into a pillow caught between his clenched teeth.

When Mitchelletto finally came inside of him, the burst of wetness brought a sort of stinging relief in his as and the skins slipped past each other easier. He had been expecting Mitch to leave him after a few softening pumps, leaving him used and hard to deal with on his own, but his sire had other intentions. When Mitch remained, shifted the tilt of his hips and drove that rod deeper into him with more vigor, Mitch was able to rub against that electric place. Judas mouth dropped open again and for the first time since he had entered him, pleasure began to mount and override the intensity of the pain. The sensation of the slip of Mitch's cum-slicked prick in his as let him relax more and actually enjoy the pressure and pull.

The command made him warm with pleasure as chills began on arms and an aching opened in his chest. He was building, despite the rawness of his orifice, each push of flesh stripping him of his reason and his unnecessary breath as if he were looking down the drop of a cliff. There was a growl mounting in the pit of his belly with every thrust against that electric place deep in him that made his hands seek Mitch's neked hips, his shoulders, his hands, anything that could be grabbed and dug into in the pleasure. The intensity of the moment was overwhelming, different than any other fck he had ever experienced before - even more than the first and only other time they had fcked. Judas couldn't fathom it, and couldn't focus on it, the need too much. The sensation of needing to piss, the chills on his thighs, the moaning and grunting and raw tenderness of his soft skins carried him as Mitch's hands brought him closer to his peak. Judas closed his eyes and burst all over himself, all over Mitch's hand as he stroked him through orgasm, painting himself as he was stroked and fcked, grunting and moaning his way down as his sire filled him again, his cum slicking that cok and Judas' puckered ass hole squeegeeing a dripping pool down his ass cheeks.

He looked up at his sire as he cooled, his dick slackening and turning soft in the other's hand. Needlessly, he panted (a habit had hadn't gotten out of since his human days, just like breathing in his sleep) from the exertion of the act, short though it all was. He became keenly aware of his entire being, from the wetness in his ass to the cramp beginning in his hips to that invisible tether that connected the two of them. The intensity of their shared orgasm brought his attention to the older vampire and Judas became aware of how his high had essentially dissolved sometime during their fuck.