Author Topic: Third Night  (Read 17361 times)

Offline Malkavian Riddler

• Novelist
  • Minstrel Seeking Minstrel
    • View Profile
Re: Third Night
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2019, 11:04:08 PM »
Cain smirked as Ben glared up at him, daring him with his eyes to do more than tease him. When he made that little noise, Cain stopped making waves with the mattress and pressed a foot between Ben's thighs. With an almost delicate toe, he pushed them apart so that he could step in between and then kneel. He looked down at the plug nestled cosily in Ben and then up to his face, smiling again.

He'd held out enough. He reached down and pulled the plug out, licking his lips as it exited with a wet slurp. He watched Ben's face for his reaction, recalling just how off-kilter it had made him to lose it. He'd had nothing to replace it, though. Ben did. Tossing both the toys onto the mattress beside them, Cain shuffled forward, holding his cock steady before plunging it into Ben in one swift, hard stroke. The plug had prepared Ben for Kerr and Cain didn't compare but it still felt amazing to slide his burning dick into the cool well of Ben's ass. He sighed, his eyes falling closed as he paused to relish the sensation.

He was still kneeling straight up, resisting the urge to fall onto Ben and kiss him like he wanted because he wanted Ben to grab him by the harness and pull him down first. It was a matter of pride. He opened his eyes and looked into Ben's, thrusting his hips again for good measure, even though he was buried to his balls in him already. He wanted to see him wince.
Digital: I drink from the poison chalice
Lan Bao: I reap the harvest of my people
Cain: I am the instrument that vampires play
Shan: I take what is mine and what is yours

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2019, 11:18:54 PM »
The plug hadn't been in him for terribly long so Cain's harsh thrust inside was certainly felt. Ben cried out and reached for Cain but he swiped down his arms instead, bending his knees and hooking his ankles at Cain's waist because keeping them any straighter was just too intense and painful. He'd lost his cruel and watchful stare, now he was just staring at Cain in a fog of lust.

"You have such a... good body," he said. Cain had the type of athletic figure that had always made Ben feel unworthy and inconsequential. He could never change it now, never improve, never age, it was just always the same. He was grateful that he hadn't been too skinny when he was turned, that there was definition on him, enough that his frame had muscle on it, that he didn't look weedy. Compared to Cain, though, who was all man, he did.

He pulled in breath and sighed it out, then he reached up and let his hands drift over Cain's amazing chest. A chest he relished. Ben's gaze lifted to Cain's eyes, that now looked harder than he'd seen them before. He felt bad for putting that resentment in them, for making Cain hate him a little bit - if not a lot.

"Kiss me?" It was less a demand and more a plea.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2019, 11:56:35 PM »
Cain got what he wanted and the instant he did, he didn't want it anymore. Being looked at like he was sexy and desired was a million times better. The compliment on his body and Ben's touches nourished him, smothering the angry, resentful part of him that had driven him to this moment. He let it die and embraced the way Ben was treating him, letting it bring him back to life, back to himself.

"Thank you," he accepted being told he had a good body graciously, his hands travelling down Ben's thighs and wrapping around his cock. It wasn't lubed and Cain set about changing that as his chest was caressed. "It's all yours, now," he added, thinking he sounded corny, willing his body to someone else but it was true. He was owned by Ben and Kerr, his body was theirs to do with whatever they wanted. Unfortunately/fortunately. He tossed the lube aside again when he was done coating his fingers and thumb with it.

Ben's purer treatment continued and in that entreaty, he saw again the man he'd got close to when they'd grieved Kerr together. Cain was so relieved to see that he was still in there, he nodded and complied eagerly. Stroking Ben with his right hand, he supported his weight on his left near Ben's shoulder. He didn't go to Ben's mouth straight away, he kissed his chest, tonguing his nipples before trailing his tongue over his pecs and up his throat. When he got to Ben's jaw, he kissed and nipped his way along it, not getting very far before Ben turned his head impatiently and kissed him again.

This kiss was different again, to Cain. It took him only a few moments to figure out why it was, because it was exactly the same as when he kissed Kerr. It was passion. Their kiss was firm but in an erotic way - tasting, plunging, sucking tongues - and gentle - slipping, sliding, brushing - in a way that got Cain's body singing with lust. His hips began to move of their own accord, pumping in time with his hand on Ben's cock and his lips on Ben; slow but building inexorably.

In trying to seduce Ben, he'd seduced himself and it was wonderful.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2019, 12:35:52 AM »
Kerr felt like Ben was beckoning to him. Whether he was or not, knowing what Cain was doing to prepare himself (he must've looked at those photos a thousand times each already) and feeling Ben's lust grow every time he concentrated on their blood bond destroyed Kerr's last shred of work ethic. He packed up his desk and walked out of his office well under his estimated time of an hour.

He undid his shirt in the elevator, forgetting about the work he hadn't done and letting the delicious waves of enjoyment coming from the penthouse wash over him. Like he wasn't already so excited he'd adjusted himself multiple times since Cain first texted him. Such saucy content wasn't commonly sent to him (more was the pity) and he'd luxuriated in the naughty feeling of knowing it was all for his pleasure.

By the time he stepped out of the elevator, he was merely holding his clothes around his body as a convenient way to transport them to where he'd drop them. It was quickly apparent that that was going to be inside Cain's room. Kerr strode in hurriedly but his steps slowed to appreciate the scene before him once he was inside. He watched avidly as Cain fucked Ben and the two beautiful men in his life kissed deeply, their bodies like classical music moving against each other. Light and shade, nuance and crescendo, instrument and musician.

It was hard to tell who was playing whom but Kerr took his time observing in order to find out. As he did, he left his clothes and shoes on the floor and stepped towards the bed, his hands satisfying a need that had been building in him since he'd received Cain's first text. He wasn't sure if he should ask permission or simply take the opportunity to move in on Cain. The knowledge that he could fuck the mortal and influence the way he, in turn, fucked Ben had Kerr's mouth watering and his body vibrating with hunger.

He wasn't even sure they'd noticed he was there yet.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2019, 06:23:48 AM »
When being treated so well, being kissed and touched with affection, Ben found himself wanting to spill countless apologies. The kissing stopped his words so he put all of his effort into showing his regret. He'd forgotten Cain was a person with feelings, he'd seen the hurt on his face and instead of stopping he'd kept going. He was ashamed.

Cain felt so good spearing into him. Strong and hot and steady, it was a lot like

don't think of him
don't think his name

the dark angel had been with him, powerful thrusts and stretched out wings. Ben pushed that aside and stared at Cain, imprinting another facet on top of that memory, though the mark on his chest seemed to pulse with heat and pain, mimicking Cain's heartbeat.

Even though Ben moved and touched and vocalised sounds beneath him, Cain was very much in control. His rhythm, his sliding hand... Ben wasn't interested in barking orders anymore. Not this time, anyway. He wasn't aware Kerr had entered the room, so intense was his focus on Cain.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2019, 09:35:15 AM »
Kerr realised, as he watched them being absorbed in each other, what it had been like when Ben woke up and found him with Cain the night before. No wonder he'd made that comment about being in the shower being different to being in someone else. They were connected to the point of excluding him but they were too beautiful to walk away from (and he was far too horny to even consider it).

He knelt on the bed behind Cain, sliding forward carefully. He caressed Cain's lower back to let him know he was there - he was rewarded with goosebumps and a shiver he took as acknowledgement. Ben's legs were squeezing Cain's sides, their bodies moving in unison, so Kerr lingered, absorbing their rhythm and waiting for the best moment to intrude.

Cain was like a furnace, radiating heat between he and Ben to an insane degree, making Kerr restless to press into him. He was also giving off a pungent scent that made Kerr thirst in a desperate way and it took him a moment of forced focus to realise what it was; Cain's perspiration and musk was blending with the scent of Ben's cum from earlier and he was exuding this heady combination of the two of them, an intoxicating mix of Kerr's love and lover that was sinfully good and made him reckless with impatience.

He positioned himself at Cain's opening, pressing forward slowly. He let Cain's rhythm with Ben slide him back onto his cock as he rocked slowly forward. It was loose enough that the resistance was minimal but the sensation of heat around him was mindblowing. Unable to hold himself back, Kerr released his hold on his cock and lunged forward assuredly, grabbing Cain by the harness at is shoulders to steady himself, closing his eyes as the bliss of Cain thrusting milked his cock.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2019, 10:55:21 AM »
When Cain realised Kerr was there behind him, a thrill of triumph washed through him. He shivered and smiled into Ben's mouth, anticipating what was about to happen. It took far too long. He was having trouble catching his breath because he was so eager to be caught between these two vampires but, for some reason, Kerr didn't plunge into him straight away.

He sighed with relief when Kerr finally started to fuck him. It created a dizzying, slow build, his focus less on Ben and more on what was happening in his ass, though his cock buried in Ben was wonderful, too. When Kerr finally grabbed hold of the leather harness and thrust into him, Cain's mouth came away from Ben's to gasp. His body was wracked with powerful waves of pleasure, causing him to quiver and undulate wildly between them. It felt like he was receiving an electric charge straight to the core of his body and it made him vibrate crazily. He grunted a cry of animalistic pleasure and then returned his mouth to Ben's, kissing him with increased fervour.

Cain stopped thinking after that. He was too overcome with the sensations assaulting him from both sides. He became the mindless sex doll he'd claimed, an instrument of extreme pleasure, shuddering and thrusting, riding and being ridden, getting faster and faster and closer and closer to a release he was powerless to resist. Kerr pushed him harder, so he drove into Ben with more force, stroking him faster as his whole body was shunted against Ben by Kerr.

The orgasm took him by surprise. Everything was swelling and rippling and building then suddenly his body was overcome with a new wave of intense shudders and jerks that had him thrusting with erratic force into Ben, crying out is a guttural exclamation of pleasure.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2019, 12:26:09 PM »
Ben noticed Kerr when he joined in, putting Cain in the middle

and of course Cain loved that
being taken by his beloved Kerr

which had caused Cain's hand to pump Ben's dick rapidly and slightly out of time with his manic thrusting and kissing. Ben allowed himself to be brought to an early arrival; clenching and spasming, spurting between him and Cain. The mortal didn't stop and every wild lunge into him was both far too much in both how good yet paintful it was. He clenched his jaw and rode the storm that was Cain until he came to his ecstatic end, filling Ben with his final few pushes.

He watched Cain arching back, his hips forward, his torso off Ben completely, and he wanted the mortal to collapse on him, to collect all that heat and warmth and weight and cling to it in a way that would be immensely satisfying. A lot of whether that would happen depended on the other two, though - whether Kerr would release him onto Ben, and whether Cain would slide to one side for his own recovery, thinking Ben might not want him atop him after the deed was done.

He would only have himself to blame for that.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2019, 07:18:38 PM »
Kerr peaked slightly before Cain did, the thrill of fucking Ben through the mortal and the delicious sensation of Cain expertly siphoning his cock too much for him to resist. His climax was intense and deeply satisfying after having been frustrated and aroused for the last forty minutes and he drooped forward against Cain in a haze of repletion.

Realising vaguely that squashing the mortal onto Ben wasn't a good idea (because Cain needed to breathe and bearing his weight wouldn't be pleasant for long), Kerr pulled his spent cock out of its warm flesh pocket and rolled sideways. He cleared the toys and lube away negligently, laying on his side and tucking himself up against his lovers. His free arm was slung over Cain, caressing his back and ass and his face was on the pillow beside Ben's. Cain's was there too and Kerr was hoping for a kiss from one of them but not wishing to intrude. His smile was dopey as he looked at both of them.

"Seems like you two have been having way more fun than me," he murmured.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2019, 07:30:13 PM »
Cain wouldn't have rolled off Ben even if Kerr hadn't got there first. When Kerr released him he caught himself with his hands, the one sticky with Ben's cum pressing hastily into the pillow by Ben's head so he could hold himself up and didn't squash Ben's dick. Ben didn't seem to mind, he grabbed at him and squeezed him close, forcing Cain to pull out of him and do some adjusting to find a comfortable position for both of them.

With Ben holding him close and Kerr's arm around him after an amazing orgasm, Cain was in bliss. He kissed Ben, savouring the afterglow of fucking him, the feeling of being used and also being the user already his top sexual memory of all time. Kerr spoke from right near his face and Cain giggled. Kerr had only been there for the fun part and Cain didn't want to think about everything that had come before it so he didn't say anything in response.

He tried to turn Ben's face towards Kerr's using his lips, so that he could kiss them both at the same time.