Author Topic: The Lapdance of Luxury  (Read 20568 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: The Lapdance of Luxury
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2019, 11:40:10 PM »
"Hi," Harm smiled as Ben sat with him, his gaze lowering to take in his change of shirt. Damn, the guy knew how to accessorise with his eyes after all. Harm's gaze lingered over the way it fitted the vampire's shoulders before he looked up into said eyes. He swallowed, feeling fifteen times more nervous just because Ben was talking about him chickening out. Geez, he hadn't even considered it until now.

"Thanks. I appreciate the... back out offer," he huffed a nervous laugh, "but I'm good. Thanks for taking the time to see me. This'll... just be between us, right?" he asked hopefully, swishing a finger in Ben's direction and then back towards himself. He doubted very much that Ben was in the habit of drinking and then telling - especially to anyone in his opponent's camp, making it super unlikely word of this would reach Luke before he got the chance to tell him in person - but he wanted to be sure.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2019, 11:58:10 PM »
"Of course. Discretion's good for me, too," Ben said, nodding.

Now that Harm was dressed normally and in a different light, Ben reassessed him once again. He looked both older and more innocent, which was an odd combination. Ben liked his strong jaw, his heavier brow, and also his nicely lined lips, as though a talented artist had painted them onto his face. His face was an odd mix of mostly masculine with a light touch of feminine while Ben skirted the line of masculine androgyny. Both blonde and blue-eyed but that was where the resemblance ended. They were not similar types at all. Ben's gaze drifted down to Harm's chest and then up to his lips before his gaze lifted again back to his eyes. He spoke of discretion but his once-over of Harm was not discreet - at least not to Harm.

"Before we go further, do you know anything about the most common reactions to the bite?"

Ben listened as Harm related a rumour he'd heard about the bite being good but there were no details to be had. Ben continued as though Harm knew nothing at all, because he pretty much didn't.

"Okay. Yes, a willing bite is... really good. Good enough that people get addicted to it. There are two main reactions. You won't be able to choose, it just happens. One reaction is that you'll zen out. You become totally relaxed, like you spent all day in a spa. It's like a magic way to de-stress. The other reaction, which was how I reacted, is like you get plugged straight into your sexuality. You get excited, horny, the bite becomes really erotic and that reaction does tend to lead to other things. I mean, it was the main reason why I only wanted to be bitten by only one vampire. I was... at his mercy, during that time. So you have to trust who you're with. Either reaction, you have to trust who you're with, okay?"

He waited for Harm to process that. If the guy was going to back out, now would be the most likely time. "Do you still want to go ahead? Do you want me to?" Ben left the question open and deliberately sexually charged.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2019, 03:12:16 AM »
While Ben talked, Harm fidgeted. His knee was still jumping, he rested his elbow on the table and fiddled with his hair, he nibbled his lower lip. Being completely de-stressed sounded amazing. The second type... that was what he'd heard implied by another nurse at the hospital. He was a guy that Harm didn't know all that well and he'd spoken about it to someone else. Harm had overheard, the message full of innuendo and insinuation that Harm could decipher only because he knew about vampires. He hadn't understood all the details until tonight.

Looking over at Ben now gave him completely weird vibes and he blushed furiously at what he'd done. This was about way more than just flirting with monsters that Luke would object to him seeing. This was likely to become sex. His blush only deepened every time he looked at Ben and met his intense gaze. It was like he was willing him to say yes and Harm had to admit he was sorely tempted. This was a chance for an easy, uncomplicated fuck, where no-one had to be ready to lock themselves behind a bathroom door if things got out of hand. Everything with Ben wouldn't have to progress at an excruciating pace just in case things got spaced-out and rapey when the touching got too yummy.

Honestly, he was sick of caution and being with someone so unwilling to take risks because of potentially hurting him that they barely touched. He was a tactile guy. He craved contact. The way Ben had looked him over a moment ago had definitely been a visual touch-up... and he'd liked it. He wished desperately that Luke could be so easily persuaded.

"Yeah, I do," Harm admitted quietly, lifting a hand to wipe his brow with his thenar eminence - the swell of flesh below his thumb. All his blushing and his nerves - coupled with being indoors in a hoodie and a proclivity for having a high core temperature - had him sweating mildly. He shoved both his hands and his phone into the pocket on his jumper. His full, pink lower lip pinched between straight, white teeth before he spoke next. "But, just to be clear, I didn't know that was what I might be asking you to do when I asked you to bite me. I'm not... I wasn't coming onto you like that. I don't want you to think less of me. You were just the first vampire I've ever got close to (that I know of) and I didn't want to miss my chance to get bitten. You were just a means to an end," he joked, though his message was serious.

He'd thought Ben was sexy (who wouldn't?) but not in a c'mere-and-fuck-me-right-now way. He'd only been interested in his fangs - which he still hadn't got a good look at, despite trying since they'd met - not his dick. Apparently they were a package deal. The longer Harm thought about how it all might go down, the cooler he was with it. Nobody'd ever find out. Harm glanced over his shoulder at the intimate crowd of people sprinkled throughout the pretty club they were in, his heart leaping at the thought someone from Jake's entourage might be here... but that was stupid. It was exactly the reason he was safe here; this was Ben's home turf. Why would his opponent's camp have emissaries in it? They wouldn't. Harm's little foray would remain his secret.

Harm's gaze shifted back to Ben. He was becoming more fascinating and getting better looking every time Harm looked at him. Those eyes; motherfucking vampire eyes. "So I gather, because I might be the second type, we're not going to do it here? You have somewhere for us to go?" Harm hinted, licking his lips as the reality of the situation stepped up again and he instigated the escalation. Now that his decision was made, he couldn't wait to get started and he trusted Ben implicitly. He'd been nothing but upfront and honest with him, after all.

Secretly, he hoped he was the second type because he wanted it all and he wasn't sure Ben would follow through if he was just zoned out. That kind of sounded like the vampire version of Rohypnol and Ben wasn't a creep.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2019, 08:55:00 AM »
Just a means to an end

Ben could totally relate. He'd been in exactly the same situation as Harm once-upon-a-time, but the end Ben had wanted to reach was not the bite but being sired. Kerr had been the means to an end at one point and then he'd become something else very quickly, because of how charged the bite had been and how gentlemanly Kerr had behaved. Their slow burn had turned into something far more extravagant and complicated than mortal-seeking-sire.

"That's what I like most about you. So many groupies ready to throw themselves at me, there's no chance for discovery or... seduction."

Harm's question was cute: Did he have somewhere for them to go? Had he not noticed they were in a hotel? On the way down to meet Harm while in the lift, Ben had texted reception for an empty VIP room. He'd been given 2404.

"Yeah, I got somewhere and it's not too far." Ben slid off the stool and moved around Harm, his hand drifting lightly along the mortal's waist and back as he went past, breaking contact to turn and face him so he could offer his hand to lead him out of there.

They wound back through Luminescent, Ben not making eye contact with anyone else. He walked a little ahead of Harm, their connected hands trailing behind him until they were out and he walked side by side with him to the lift.  - the one that could take him to the penthouse so it was there as soon as he pressed the button. He didn't say anything more but going inside it was easy just to scan his thumb and press the button for the 24th floor.

When the doors closed he looked at Harm, knowing there wasn't enough time in the lift for a stolen kiss or even if Harm wanted that yet. He was giving off an excited but also nervous vibe - though the latter was dampening in obvious chunks. That was good. He remembered how he'd felt when Kerr had led him into the back rooms for a bite. A sense of calm had stolen over him. Perhaps that was happening with Harm now.

The lift opened with a soft ding. Someone exited their room at the same time as Ben and Harm stepped out of the lift. Win. Ben's hand twitched in Harm's hold before he walked them past the other vampire, who glanced over and did a double-take at the two blonds.

"Hi Win, have you been enjoying your stay?" Ben asked as they passed very close.

"Yeah, thanks. You still good to hang out sometime?" Win prompted as Ben and Harm passed him. Ben didn't miss the way Win checked out Ben's catch.

"Soon," Ben said, but that word could mean anything at this point. It had a lot to do with Ichabod.

Room 2404 was around the corner and Ben and Harm were out of sight before Ben and Win could say anything more to one another. He preferred it that way. It wasn't fair to look at Win when he was hand-in-hand with someone else. Maybe he and Win would 'hang out' and maybe not. He found, to his surprise, that he didn't mind which.

"This is us," Ben said outside the heavy hotel door. He dropped Harm's hand to fish out his wallet and his keycard, one that could open every door. He moved inside first and held the door open for Harm to follow, and would let him decide where he wanted to go in the room.

Ben shut the door behind him and hung back, watching, and getting a thrill from how things were going so far.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2019, 10:23:01 AM »
Harm's blush intensified as Ben told him what he liked most about him. He hadn't realised he was being seduced until it was said so bluntly but an odd thing happened; once he acknowledged that seduction was part of this whole thing, he felt calmer. It was like he gave himself permission to enjoy whatever came because he understood the consequences. He'd accepted their form so now all he had to do was experience the content and he'd walk away satisfied on multiple levels. Easy.

When Ben got up, Harm followed suit, pausing to reach down and pick up his backpack. When he straightened, he found there was a hand for him to hold. It would be the first time he'd actually touched a vampire. As he settled his pack on his left shoulder and grabbed the strap to hold it there, he slid his hand into Ben's. Harm ran so hot that Ben's hand felt like velvet-covered ice, at first. He shivered, mostly from imagining how more of Ben would feel pressed against more of him. He followed behind the vampire feeling like a bright beacon of heat and desire, as if what he was about to do was a scarlett contract written on his face for everyone to look upon and know him for.

Hardly anyone looked at them but it didn't seem that way to Harm. He felt empowered by his decision but weakened by his ignorance. When they stepped into the lift, Harm's thumb and fingers continued to trace the extremities of Ben's hand where they contacted. His heat was being siphoned by the vampire. He felt Ben's gaze and turned to meet it, smiling automatically. It felt like he'd been tuned to exactly the vampire's frequency, aware of his every movement and conditioned to respond accordingly. There was thought of a kiss; Harm was glad it didn't come. He didn't want to kiss Ben. Kissing was the one thing he and Luke did a lot of and it felt sacred. Kissing was sweet and intimate and it was their thing. Hookups usually didn't go in for kissing. He'd avoid it whenever he could.

The casual conversation in the hallway startled Harm out of the confident groove he was falling into. Ben's twitching hand had him tensing in response and then he was looked at by the brown-haired guy in a way that felt... predatory. It was the final puzzle piece that convinced Harm he was a vampire; his pallor was the first. Was he developing a sense for them, now? Like gaydar but for vampires? Vampdar. Yeah, that wasn't nearly sexy enough to reflect the wonder and ego boost that swelled inside him as he realised he was in the company of two vampires. What would he start noticing out on the streets now?

Harm crossed the threshold of the room with the brevity of a virgin on their wedding night. It was what the moment deserved - and the room, for that matter. "Holy fuck you guys have an amazing place here!" he cried reflexively, glancing briefly at the lounge area and kitchenette but gravitating towards the dining table near the huge windows. He pulled a chair out and deposited his backpack on it as he admired the view. When he looked down and saw the huge gift basket on the table, its contents had him raising his eyebrows. He took his hoodie off and dropped it on his bag (using the sleeve to wipe the sheen of perspiration off his brow as he did), hoping that would regulate his temperature. After a brief hesitation, he yanked his black shirt off too and put it with his stuff as well. It was just efficient. He shucked his shoes and socks while he was at it then turned to approach Ben with only his belted jeans on.

He had two questions; the first inspired by the view, the second by the contents of that gift basket.

"Those windows - well, walls, really - can anyone see in here, with the lights on?" he asked with a growing smile. The room was intimately lit by unobtrusive lamps and scattered, singular downlights placed expertly. The effect was soft and effusive but it would still reveal their actions to anyone who happened to be watching from any of the other tall buildings around them - unless the glass was treated with something that reflected everything, like a two-way mirror.

Harm was surprised to find that he liked the idea of people being able to watch what he and Ben would do, anonymously. It gave him a secret thrill to think of people getting turned on by watching them, touching themselves in the privacy of their own places. Or their offices, whatever those buildings held. That was even naughtier. His chest was flushing with heat and colour now, as he let his imagination loose and asked his second question once Ben had a chance to answer his first.

"So... vampires can't give or get any diseases, right? You're completely clean because nothing would survive in your bodies, correct?" he queried, looking Ben over and thinking of the lube and condoms in the gift basket. He had such supplies in his backpack, out of habit - along with an array of feminine sanitary products, and a first aid and a suture kit - but it had only now occurred to him that the prophylactics shouldn't be needed.

As a twenty-six year old gay man, condoms were an annoying way of life. Where there was sex, there was protection, it was automatic for Harm. But that reflex didn't have to engage tonight, he was pretty sure. Vampires were not truly living, so nothing should survive in their system long enough to propagate. The thought that neither of them would have to wear anything while he was with Ben thrilled him in deeply-buried, secretly delicious ways. He'd never actually had a guy cum in him.

Imagining fucking Ben bareback added another element of fantasy that bordered on fetish for Harm. Did vampires even cum like normal guys? He fucking hoped so because he planned to smear it all over his body, if he could. His jeans got noticeably tighter as he stared at Ben and imagined dipping fingers in his own ass, pulling them out covered with his vampire cum, stroking his cock with it, shoving it in his own mouth, four cum-coated fingers at a time.

Harm closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath to calm himself down. He backed away from his filthy-nasty-sexy thoughts and concentrated on listening to Ben instead. If he didn't, he was going to cum before anything even happened. Talk about seduction. He was pretty damn sure he wasn't supposed to be seducing himself, though.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2019, 10:57:17 AM »
Ben watched as Harm headed for the dining table. He took a few steps after him, just so he wouldn't be so far away, but there was still distance between them. Ben thumbed his jeans pockets and shifted weight to his left leg, his chin lifting a little as he continued watching Harm's reaction. The Mona Lisa smile was back as he regarded the other's inspection of the goodies basket before he turned around and... stripped?

It was a bold move and one Ben hadn't expected. Hoodie off, sure. Shirt off was a surprise. Shoes and socks, okay. Ben's gaze followed Harm's hands until he realised that the rest wasn't coming off. Okay, good, that would be a bit odd. He'd wanted Harm to take his hoodie off but he'd also wanted to slide his hands beneath Harm's shirt. Guess they were skipping that part.

His stare shifted to the wall of windows and he nodded. "There's a film on it that dim light doesn't penetrate from inside but bright lights will show people outside everything. There are people with telescopes on the other side because they're residential buildings as well. This side there's only offices. That's why most of those windows out there are dark."

A few were bright, and if they looked, they would see cleaners moving through the offices.

Ben started moving forward - prowling, it felt like - when Harm spoke again. Ben paused, not wanting to advance when Harm was talking shop. Trust a nurse to mention that; though it was also what groupies like Cain meant when they said they were 'clean'. They only ever slept with vampires.

"Anything that could harm my body is immediately healed away," he said, then advanced again, talking softly as he did so, keeping his stare intent on Harm. "No diseases, no toxins, no scars." He was right near Harm now, a tiny bit of space between them. He could feel the heat pouring off Harm, hear his heartbeat, almost taste him in the air. Ben's right hand floated to the topmost fastened button of his shirt but he didn't undo it, wanting Harm to instead. "Nothing bad," he continued, "just me." His left hand reached out low, moving past Harm's waist and pressing his lower back but not pulling him close, not yet. Ben's right hand left his own shirt and he trailed light fingertips down Harm's chest, seeing where they travelled over light muscle before he leant forward and pulled Harm close at the same time, slow enough that Harm would have to meet his kiss.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2019, 11:26:01 AM »
Harm was mildly disappointed by the idea that they wouldn't have an audience but Ben's approach was a distraction from it. He was sorry he halted him with his second question but that feeling disappeared in the miasma of fascination and desire being roused in him as Ben continued forward. Harm felt wanted in a unique and primal way. Intellectually, he knew Ben had to be mostly interested in his blood but he was a very convincing seducer because Harm felt completely coveted, blood, body and soul. Ben's eyes were liquid pools of blue and he wanted to fling himself at him. He didn't even care if he drowned.

Ben's hand at his button drew Harm's gaze but the hand at his back caused him to gasp, tense and then relax with a little sigh as the cool of the vampire melded with his heat. His lower back was extremely sensitive and his eyelids drooped, his breathing becoming more erratic as his erogenous zone was awakened. He reached up to start undoing Ben's buttons as his chest was stroked and then he met Ben's mouth with his own. It didn't feel as wrong as it should've and guilt followed the delightful sensation of a circuit closed with their mouths and hands on each other. Using the excuse of undressing Ben came naturally as Harm broke contact with Ben's mouth to trail kisses along his jaw and to his throat, tugging Ben's shirt free of his pants before his nimble fingers finished with the buttons and he could part the material.

He wanted to be close to that coolness, to feel it against his chest and stomach, to rub his erection against Ben while he wrapped his arms around him. He didn't know when this had become about sex, rather than the bite but only a very tiny part of him thought to question that and it was easily suppressed.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2019, 11:41:59 AM »
Ben's hands travelled up and down Harm's back while his shirt was being unbuttoned. When Harm neared the penultimate one, Ben left one hand on Harm's lower back - only learning the affect it had on the other blond when his hand stroked there a second time - and he buried fingers in Harm's hair, lengthy enough to grab. With the mortal at his throat, he wanted to shift that around but only did so once he felt his shirt opening. Twisting his fingers and getting a tighter hold now, he tipped Harm's head back, pressing him close and changed it around so that he was the one teasing Harm's neck with kisses and dragging teeth.

They were both rock hard and brushing against one another. The denim wasn't letting enough sensation through. Ben scraped his nails along Harm's lower back before moving his hand around to the front, undoing Harm's belt, hearing the clicks and jangling as it was pushed apart, button and fly going next before he pushed his hand beneath, going inside underwear so he could touch and then stroke Harm's hot, pulsing cock with his cool hand.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2019, 12:04:38 PM »
Harm was so overwhelmed by the thought that he was about to be bitten when Ben's lips moved to his throat that all he could do was cling to the vampire, holding his breath. Even the helpless undulations of his body reacting to Ben's hands on his lower back stilled in anticipation. When the bite didn't come and a hand delved into his pants, Harm released his pent air in a loud rush, gasping unsteadily and noisily, moans and squeaks riding the waves of air rushing in and out of his throat.

Held in place by an erotic grip in his hair and the delirious sensation of his cock being stroked (awkwardly, he wished there were no pants between them so they had complete freedom), Harm's hips rocked helplessly into Ben's hand, his knees threatening to buckle beneath the delight of the sensations bursting through him.

"Please," he whimpered, his eyes closed and his fingers kneading Ben's waist compulsively. He wasn't entirely sure what he was begging for, there was so much he wanted at that moment; to be bitten, to be nude, to be horizontal before he collapsed, to be filled by Ben's cock, to be able to think clearly enough to participate properly. He was off his usual game and completely out of his depth, deferring completely to the vampire.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2019, 12:16:13 PM »
Ben grunt-murmured a reply, wanting to do as much to Harm as he was being begged. The plea called to something deep and predatory inside of him, the way it resonated with need. He heard a rich, full timbre in that word, broken by all kinds of emotions that only he could hear because of the kind of being he was.

Vampire. This was what he wanted; predator and willing prey, mutual desire and an individual succumb, sex and blood and danger beneath a blanket of safety. Why would anyone hurt their victim when they could have this instead?

"The bed," he growled, pulling his hand out of Harm's pants, releasing the hold on his hair and pressing a cool hand on his chest to keep them apart. He wasn't shoving, but he wanted Harm to get himself on the bed, get himself naked if he would, but Ben didn't say anything about that, figuring he would anyway. Ben's gaze searched the basket of goodies and he grabbed the lube bottle, turning to see where Harm had gone. If he hadn't gone anywhere, Ben would grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom. Otherwise he would go there himself, ripping the plastic seal off the bottle as he went.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2019, 12:41:09 PM »
With his belt undone, Harm didn't have wide enough hips to hold up his jeans. They dropped and he simply stumbled out of them as he headed for the bed, feeling dazed and horny. The brief respite away from the vampire's intoxicating influence cleared his head enough to refocus him on his purpose. He could feel his mouth twisted in a smug smile though, because he certainly wasn't getting anything he didn't want.

He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his blue boxer briefs and shoved them down over his thighs as he walked, expecting to step out of them just as smoothly as he had his jeans. Unfortunately, they caught on one calf more than the other, resulting in his feet getting tangled and he stumbled. Luckily, he was close to the bedroom doorway and he caught himself on the jamb, leaning against it while he stomped to get his feet free of the restricting material. He hoped Ben hadn't noticed but he didn't look back to check, he moved forward into the bedroom with as much dignity as he was able.

The bed was enormous. He wasn't sure a size above king existed but if it did, he was pretty sure he was looking at it. Without thinking too hard on it, Harm grabbed the cover and top sheet and yanked, finding The Luminary's service staff to be exceptional at their jobs because he had to really work hard at turning down the covers. The bottom sheet felt like silk, it was such a high thread count. Because Ben was right behind him, Harm simply knelt on the edge of the bed, sitting on his heels and followed the vampire with his gaze.

"How should I be, for you to bite me?" he asked, expecting it would come next. He had visions of staying where he was, tipping his head back to lean on Ben's shoulder so he could drink from his throat and stand behind him, fucking him at the same time. The vision caused such a wash of lust to travel through him, his entire body was suddenly puckered with goosebumps. Compulsively, he grasped his twitching cock and stroked it lightly.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2019, 12:52:09 PM »
He barely registered Harm's stumble and stomping because Ben was fixated on task. He was feeling primal and exceptionally lusty. Everything he'd expected to feel upstairs with Cain had tumbled into Harm's lap instead. Ben didn't really care which mortal he was with - they were both attractive, both desiring the vampire bite, but Harm's newness to it all made it extra appealing. Ben wondered if there was something to corruption - that it was introducing Harm to this part of his world that made it so fucking thrilling.

Ben did what Harm couldn't. After tossing the bottle onto the bottom sheet, he took care of the rest of the top covers, ripping it out from being tucked in and letting them fall to the floor. He didn't have to because Harm had got them mostly out of the way, but Ben had wanted to grab and wrench and better the covers than Harm himself. He was getting rid of his jeans next when the question came.

"I was going to do it after," he said, his voice low. He wanted to sell the idea to the mortal, make him want it, too, instead of taking the risk that he might zen out and they'd have to stop. "Extend your orgasm, maybe."

His gaze dropped to what Harm was doing, and he advanced.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2019, 01:25:47 PM »
Harm's gaze lowered to take in Ben's body as he got rid of his clothes and he was both relieved and thoughtful.

He was relieved because Ben had a lovely tight body, a normal dick that made Harm want to feel it at the back of his throat, nothing monstrous about him at all. Just those fangs, really. Harm ached to see them, to feel them in him somewhere and he supposed there was something pretty wrong with him because everything unnatural about Luke turned him on, too. Even as he thought about his own wrongness though, he rejected it. That part of him was also what made him accept everyone, embrace their differences and appreciate them for themselves. He was proud of that, not ashamed of it. The shame was Luke's opinion haunting him.

He was thoughtful because biting afterwards made this about sex first and the bite second. No-one would ever know, but he would. If he agreed to the bite second, then he'd come to Ben to satisfy his sexual frustration more than his curiosity and there was guilt in that. Not enough for him to stop this but enough that he felt it twist his gut and momentarily override the lust. It was an admission of Luke failing him, more than anything, failing to trust himself enough to let go. It was a fine line between pleasure and pain with Luke and tonight Ben offered him the same but in a much easier way.

Ben started towards him and Harm's heart leapt with excitement, dismissing his misgivings. If he was here for sex first, so be it. The rest of it would be important, too, he believed.

"Whatever you think is best," Harm complied, sliding off the bed onto the floor, kneeling before Ben as he rounded the bed. He would embrace this entire experience in whatever order it came... but he wished to start with Ben's cock in his warm mouth and see where that took him.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2019, 02:11:13 PM »
Once again Harm changed what Ben was hoping would happen. Just as he'd skipped a step for them in taking off his shirt, so too did he skip receiving oral from Ben by offering it. He'd wanted to get to Harm, push him back on the bed, crawl over him and then settle between his legs, showing what it was like to receive from someone who didn't have to breathe. He'd wanted to blow Harm's mind by blowing him. So much for that. He wasn't too upset - hell, he wasn't upset at all, not once that hot mouth was around him, sliding wet over him. He moaned his pleasure, unable to contain his voice, stroking fingers through Harm's hair while he did it, relishing every time Harm looked up at him. It took Harm some time and work before he brought Ben to the brink. He was so close, he could feel it. His balls were tightening and there was a sensation of something coiling deep between his legs. He didn't want himself out of action before they'd properly started.

"Stop, stop," Ben gasped, pulling Harm off his dick by the hair. He wasn't being rough but there was something inherently violent about the motion that somehow turned him on even more. He actually was aching to bite, which wasn't what he'd expected. Looking down at Harm while the mortal was looking up at him, he touched the tip of his tongue to his fang, doing it open mouthed so Harm would see it. "Get on the bed," he said, removing his hands from Harm's hair. "All the way on it. On your back."

He was going to risk it. It would be an incredibly erotic experience for Harm if sex and the bite happened together, and if he was the other kind that zenned out, well, hopefully he would be relaxed enough and grateful enough to want Ben after he came down from his high. If he didn't, Ben could take out his frustration on Cain upstairs and then that pressure and obligation would be dealt with. It was a win/win situation.

He followed Harm fairly closely, crawling over him like he'd wanted to do initially. He paid attention to Harm's dick in return, swallowing it and pulling out all of his tricks to get Harm to moan and writhe. After some more minutes of that, Ben nabbed the lube bottle and knelt up, coating his fingers with it and setting the lube aside again. His fingers explored around the outside of Harm's puckered hole before he finally pushed a finger in. After finding the bump inside him and stroking it, he added a finger and then knelt over Harm, working him even as he kissed his collarbones, nibbling along his shoulder, licking and dragging teeth along his neck.

With his fingers circling and pumping in and out, Ben found Harm's strong pulse - beating so hard in his neck that it was almost jumping out to meet his fangs - and murmured a few words of gratitude before settling his fangs on it and then breaking the skin, drinking the warmth that came and paying close attention to Harm's reaction - the movement of his fingers slowing.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2019, 03:25:28 PM »
Harm was an instinctive sub, compelled to please his partner in everything. Tonight, that partner was not just a man, but a vampire. Harm relished the feel of his cock on his tongue, swallowing the tip as far down his throat as he could get it, wanting to confirm that what he knew of men also applied to vampires. Of course it did. Every time his dark-ringed aquamarine eyes looked up into Ben's face he saw lust and joy and passion, wrought by him. The pleasure of it throbbed between his legs, squeezed by his own hand when his own need for contact became too much.

When his head was yanked off Ben's dick, he was hypersensitivity aware of how it exposed his throat and his pulse leapt in anticipation. Ben wasn't rough but his hold was assured and his orders gruff. The needy, frustrated thing in Harm that suffered every time Luke pulled away from him relished Ben's treatment, wishing for more, to be squeezed and moved and flipped around. To have his strength used instead of quelled. The sight of the fang being tongued held Harm transfixed with wonder, rising up on his knees to get instinctively closer.

He scrambled eagerly onto the bed, on his back as instructed, expecting Ben to bite him. In a way, he did, but the fellatio blindsided him. Harm slid into a warm pool of bliss, gasping and crying out every time Ben changed tempo or pressure on his cock. He clutched at the sheet, finding it too smooth to get a decent grip on so he played with Ben's head instead, brushing fingers through his hair, cupping his head (but not pressing it onto himself, as instinct cried out for), caressing his ears and feeling his jaw work beneath his cheeks.

When Ben's fingers got involved, Harm did a lot of swearing. He writhed helplessly, fighting the build to make it last, touching Ben and begging him with whimpers, sighs and moans. In between the begging came the encouraging, the declarations of how much he liked Ben fingering his ass, wishing for his cock instead, commending him on the things that made Harm zing. He bucked his hips as little as possible, trying to think about... well, anything, really. It was surprisingly difficult to do. When Ben's mouth reached his neck, his mindlessness knew a single focus: the bite, here it comes, the bite, here it comes...

At first, there was the sting from the punctures but that faded into a wash of warmth travelling along his artery to his chest. It was insubstantial yet undeniably there and Harm was fascinated by the sensation of it being drawn to his heart before it was pushed out and into the rest of his body. It took Harm's focus away from the fingers in his ass. In fact, it took focus from everything as it suffused his veins. It felt like Harm's whole body ground to a stop, like a reset button had been flicked and Harm powered down, aware only of the heat of his own blood pumping through his veins, sustaining his life in a suspended moment of nothingness.

There was a moment of complete stillness and sublime peace and Harm languished in the lull.

He had time to mourn the fact that he was the first type after all when something strange happened. He realised quickly that he had it wrong when the calm ebbed away. The reset that caused his body to lag was less of a frozen moment and more of a gathering of power. The reset was, in fact, the kind of preternatural stillness that precedes a natural disaster, that moment of tension filled with such imposing potential that birds are silenced, animals hide and the world itself seems to hold its breath.

Harm sucked in a huge breath himself, his eyelids flying open and his body arching rigidly beneath Ben as the tsunami crashed inside him. He spasmed at the height of his arc, his body seizing beneath the force crashing through him, obliterating anything even close to peace. Electricity and desire surged through him, lighting up every cell in his body as he exhaled loudly and dropped flat onto the mattress again. He sucked in another breath just to cry out, a guttural, feral noise of lust so loud they would have heard him in the next room. "Fuck!' was the word his cry rode out of his lungs on and with that exclamation, his body was released from its stupor.

"Fuck me, oh please fuck me," he begged, clawing and writhing and grinding deliriously on Ben's fingers. His blood had turned to crawling ants and they were setting fire to his veins. He couldn't be stilled, he was driven wild with the urge to impale himself, to be filled and have his cock encased at the same time, the desire stronger than anything he'd ever felt in his life. He panted and reached blindly for his dick, pumping it manically unless Ben could sort himself out to get there first.

He was a writhing, seething, boiling exposed nerve, mindless in his desire to be smothered and pierced and doused because the fire of Ben's mouth at his throat, sucking his blood was everywhere, leaving him gaping and empty in a way he hadn't even known was possible. "Please, I need you to fuck me, please," he panted, his heels drumming wildly against the backs of Ben's thighs as he tried to shove him into him, his ass grinding downwards brutally and his back arching again as he reached for his cock. He needed Ben more than he needed air.