Author Topic: Third Night  (Read 17315 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Third Night
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2019, 07:19:54 AM »
Okay, so this was nice. Ben hadn't expected Cain to come back for more after what he'd just been through. Ben knew his words had cut; he'd lashed out at Cain and then watched his reaction like a scientist eagerly anticipating a chemical reaction. He'd never got it, only hints at what might be beneath the surface. At one point Cain would lose his cool, he was sure. Nobody could take all that pain and just let it ride.

Asking Cain to lie on him, he'd expected resentment mingling with obedience. Uncertainty. Vulnerability. He got none of that, either. Just eagerness. It was oddly frustrating. Cain had talked about mirrors but he was still reflecting that one, shallow facet.

The weight of Cain atop him was really good. The shifting and rubbing and adjusting and touching added to that. By the time Cain worked his way to Ben's lips, Ben was also hard and in the mood for more. Being unable to kiss Harm last night had him craving kissing now, and instead of keeping it light like he usually preferred, he kissed back hard.

His hands explored Cain over him, fingers trailing over the muscles of his back and shoulders, reaching down and squeezing his bumcheek, reaching around to feel the thing sticking partially out of Cain's ass and then gently pushing it in with his fingertips, letting that writhing squeeze it out again so he could press it back in.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Malkavian Riddler

• Novelist
  • Minstrel Seeking Minstrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2019, 12:13:02 PM »
Cain was tentative about the kissing at first, anticipating he'd be bitten again. That changed when Ben's kiss hardened and the worry disappeared completely into a swirl of lust and excitement. It was like the time they'd been together when Kerr was gone; Cain could taste Ben's hunger and his simmering emotions, feel them plunged into his mouth on his tongue and ground against his lips until they tingled and hurt from being mashed between teeth.

Ben's exploration yielded fruit and his pushing the plug into Cain caused him to tense, lift his head away from Ben's mouth and hiss as the pleasure/pain rocketed through him. He vibrated and bucked as Ben tested the toy, letting it slide in and out so slowly it was excruciating. Cain opened his eyes, gasping and frowning down into Ben's face, words coming out of him in a confused jumble as Ben whipped him into a frenzied mess writhing atop him, grabbing and grinding and wincing with pleasure/pain.

"I don't... ow... will you... Kerr's... it hurts, but... so good... fuck... fuck... ow... yes," he whimpered, clearly in pain but also very clearly enjoying it as it drove him to another place. He clutched at Ben, losing himself in what the vampire was doing to him, driven by a primal need for release but unable to define any sort of way to go about it. He was completely reliant on the vampire playing him like an instrument.
Digital: I drink from the poison chalice
Lan Bao: I reap the harvest of my people
Cain: I am the instrument that vampires play
Shan: I take what is mine and what is yours

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2019, 02:25:11 PM »
It was tricky to reach, but after the initial pushing ins, Ben hooked his fingertips around the plug and gently eased it out, wiggling it as he went. About halfway out he changed direction, pushing back on it into Cain's unyielding body. He didn't push it all the way, only a tease before the thing came out and he was holding what he'd plucked out and away from them, like it was some holy object. He didn't want it to fall onto the carpet. It was so slick that Ben could feel excess lube dripping over his fingers.

"Now," he said, waiting until he had Cain's attention. "Put it in me."

He didn't bring it closer because Cain would have to kneel up and take care of Ben's pants first.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2019, 03:35:37 PM »
Pulling it out of him left Cain completely out of sorts. He was aching with a throbbing sense of fullness but suddenly empty, in pain yet rippling with the pleasure of relief from the pressure, his skin running hot and cold. He was frowning darkly at Ben, hazy and confused by why he'd stopped and ready to snap at him to finish what he'd started. Ben's first word sharpened Cain's focus, the other four gave him a moment of clarity and wondering.

It still took Cain quite a few moments to shift gear and come out of his fog of lust enough to do as he was told. Once he did, he climbed off Ben with less grace than he'd lay upon him, feeling lethargic with desire and preoccupied by the conflict going on in his ass. Kerr had been supposed to pull it out and replace it immediately with himself. Ben was messing with him on a whole new level now and he hated it but loved it, too. It was always like this when he was under a vampire's control.

There was some awkwardness as he sat up and realised there were pants in the way. He was careful with Ben's, shuffling back to stay out of his own way and get them past Ben's feet. He was fairly sure the vampire helped him a lot by lifting and moving his legs because Cain felt rather clumsy in his awkward state but the stripping part went smoothly overall. When he stood up, he shoved his own shorts down and left them on the carpet because they were just getting in the way. He stepped over and took the plug from Ben, looking at him dubiously.

"Maybe be on your side or your front?" he queried tentatively, remembering the difficulty he'd had. If Ben stayed on his back, he wouldn't be able to see what he was doing as well. He hadn't thought a plug buddy was an option but he could see the benefits. Thinking about pushing it into Ben now raised some questions but excited him, too. "It'll hurt. I'll go slow," he followed his warning with a promise he believed Ben would want, watching to see if Ben was going to change position before he moved back onto the couch.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2019, 05:39:02 PM »
Ben watched Cain avidly, detached enough from their sexplay to observe how everything was affecting his mortal pet. He still wasn't used to the idea that Cain was here to stay for years, potentially. It felt like he was just shacking up for a holiday - an erotic B&B stay with Ben and Kerr, which he would rate them five out of five stars!

He sat up slowly once his pants were off and peeled his shirt off as well, dropping it onto the floor. He handed the plug to Cain and then nodded subtly at the request for a change of position. Staring at Cain, curious about whether he would be kind with the plug or not. His skin seemed to tingle with the thought of the human remembering how Ben had been so verbally vicious to him not long ago and take it out on him physically. He didn't think Cain would. He was too subservient to powertrip. He'd only be dominant if told to play the role.

There was one particular and a very specific scene that Ben had a growing interest in playing out, but it was too dark even for him.

For now, he knelt on the couch and turned to grip the back of it, thrusting his backside out for Cain to put the plug in. He remembered the whimpers emanating from Cain's room as he'd worked it into himself. Now he was going to work it into Ben, with whatever lube the thing already had that had slipped out of Cain's body... and that was it.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2019, 08:07:48 PM »
Cain was surprised Ben would allow himself into such a vulnerable position - though the thought that he was vulnerable didn't occur until he turned his back and stuck his ass out and a rush of... awareness jolted through Cain. He was standing behind the vampire that had just twanged every I'm-worthless string in his body, holding an eight-inch long, three-inch diameter, ribbed silicone plug (they'd gone for length over extreme girth from the vast array he and Kerr had boggled over at the store). He was being invited to torment Ben in return.

And he was tempted.

Excuses about pushing a little too quickly and claiming the stretcher had slipped floated through his mind. He could force an angle change (oops) or go in too deep...  the wounded part of him rejoiced at these thoughts. He couldn't do it, though. The most he could contemplate was not getting any more lube. There was quite a lot on the thing still but it was drying out from being held in the air. It might hurt initially. That would do.

Even as he made that decision, however, he leant forward and used his free hand to part Ben's cheeks. He pressed his tongue into his puckered hole, delivering a lot of spit while he swiped and prodded and swirled. Ben's reaction masked resentment he was feeling because the vampire's pleasure was the greatest reward of all. Cain smiled as he worked Ben with his tongue, wanting to heighten his arousal before the pain came.

By the time he'd pressed the head of the plug into Ben's tight cavity, Cain had pushed aside his resentment. He focussed only on working the thing into the vampire as he'd done to himself; with patience and determination. He wondered as he did what Ben's plan was. Why did he need stretching? Cain realised, in a wash of disappointment, that it might be to tempt Kerr away from him - after all the effort he'd gone to! Frowning, he pushed a little more quickly. That small, angry part inside him savoured Ben's response, though his contrite tone as he said, "Sorry," shouldn't give his delight away.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2019, 08:34:08 PM »
Cain's tongue was sinful and Ben relished it. He couldn't hold his voice back from it. Sex noises; grunts, sighs, moans, elongated words and encouragement. The plug was pushed into him next, with a care he didn't expect but appreciated. He was given time to squirm and adjust... until he wasn't, and he hissed in his pain, though he relished that, too. He was surprised, he didn't think Cain had it in him. The apology didn't sound heartfelt.

"No, you're not," Ben said, his tone derisive. "But you will be, when you get to watch him fuck me." Ben looked over his shoulder and grinned.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2019, 09:09:08 PM »
Cain's eyes widened, his mouth dropping open to protest instinctively. He lowered his gaze, frowning again but this time down at his hands. His cheeks flushed hotly with a mix of embarrassment and anger. Had Ben read his mind? He licked his lips harshly then bit his lower lip because it felt like his mouth dried out straight away. Angry, selfish thoughts tumbled through his mind and he shook his head slightly, trying to get rid of them.

It wasn't right. It wasn't his place to get upset or interfere with their relationship. He'd promised he never would. But then Ben had been an asshole to him and now he was threatening to take away his reward for putting up with all of that shit. It wasn't fair!

He looked up into Ben's triumphant face and he didn't feel so forgiving anymore. He let go of the toy and took a deliberate step back. He was tormented by the anxiety of not following an instruction as well as the anger roused by being mistreated and then squashed into insignificance. His expression showed how conflicted he was, as did his exaggerated breathing, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he fought off inexplicable tears, licking his lips nervously again, the colour bright on his cheeks. "He... it was... he wanted... "

He thought about me doing it for him
It was a game he told me he wanted me to play
He wanted me to be ready for him, not you

He lowered his gaze again, unable to keep looking at Ben's face. He was too upset to form all the words, too scared of what Ben might do to him if he did, too conditioned to keep his mouth shut. Too fearful of losing Kerr permanently.

With his lips pressed firmly together and his breath coming harshly out of his nose, he stepped forward again and captured the plug before it fell out of Ben. Stony faced, he kept his gaze on what he was doing. He was slightly rougher as he worked it in but there would be no more apologies from him. It was probably because of the way Ben had made him feel earlier but he'd never been so violently overcome by resentment that he couldn't bear to look at someone. He was now.

How could Ben betray him like this? He knew they shared that - their love for Kerr. He'd thought it had bonded them. Now he saw how Ben could turn anything good into a weapon.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2019, 09:17:56 PM »
Almost. Cain was almost there. Almost saying something. Almost protesting. Ben's eyebrows lifted when he did start spitting out a protest, but then it didn't come. Wow, it was going to take a lot to get him to stand up for himself. Ben found that fascinating. Years of submitting to random vampires at Risk and then at Venture had created this living, breathing sextoy.

And now Cain was jamming the other sextoy into him with less care. Okay, so there was something riled up in him that he couldn't quite hold in. Kerr was his weakness, but Ben knew that already. He hadn't realised how much of a weakness, though. Ben had only threatened Kerr's attention to him one time, but it was already enough.

His mind moved to other things as he grunted with pain, clamping down on crying out except one particular push in had him voicing it out, unable to be restrained.

"Hell... help me get... to your bed," Ben said, knowing that the plug was all the way in. It would come out when he walked, unless Cain held it in.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2019, 09:32:34 PM »
Cain squeaked a mew of indignation at the back of his throat and glared at Ben's shoulder. He sounded as disgusted as he felt, he knew. Now Ben wanted to take his bed from him? Probably because it was the place he'd been with Kerr. Fuckit.

"What's wrong with your bed?" he asked quietly, not moving from his position behind Ben, blocking him in against the couch back with his body, his hands pressing the toy into the vampire dutifully.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2019, 09:42:08 PM »
"Your bed - " Ben stopped when Cain's hand pressed the plug farther into his body, "has the... slat things... at the head. Mmmn, just shut up and get me there."

Ben pushed off the back of the couch and reached blindly for Cain. The thing inside him was huge and now he understood why Cain had walked the way he had to the couch. He was surprised that he'd managed it, frankly. Ben's legs were jelly.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2019, 09:53:54 PM »
Cain was somewhat mollified that Ben had a reason for wanting to be in his bed but he still didn't like it. He had no grounds to refuse, though. It wasn't really his bed, after all.

Ben's order flustered Cain out of his thoughts and he acted without thinking. He scooped Ben up with one arm behind his knees and the other supporting his shoulders. He settled the vampire - who wasn't all that heavy - into his arms like a bride, the meat of his forearm wedging the plug in Ben's ass as he carried him into his bedroom and put him on his bed (carefully).

He straightened and stared warily at Ben, wondering what order would come next and ready to resent the fuck out of it on principle alone.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2019, 10:04:33 PM »
Ben hadn't been expecting to be carried. He pulled in air but didn't make a sound. His arms moved around Cain's neck and shoulders and he found himself admiring the mortal's strength. He had a fantastic body, tan and well-defined. Ben wanted to lick his chest. He settled for nuzzling and sucking Cain's shoulder instead because it was easiest to reach.

After he was on Cain's bed, he shifted, propping himself up on his elbows, his hips rolled forward so that the plug was being pushed into him by the mattress. Ben closed his eyes and concentrated on his surroundings for a moment before opening them and staring at Cain with the desire to lick and bite apparent on his face.

"Kerr hasn't left his office yet," he said, his words a little slurred. "You can sit over there and watch us when he gets here," Ben said, turned to look at the armchair. "Or you can start something up yourself."

The challenge was clear, but he'd noticed that Cain verbalised everything before he did it, to make sure he knew exactly what Ben wanted. It lacked imagination.

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2019, 10:41:47 PM »
Cain didn't understand Ben. He didn't understand why he had to be cruel just to convince himself it was okay to want Cain. Why did he have to make everything so complicated? It was simple (Ben wanted, Cain was willing, they could have fun. Simple!) but Ben wasn't. And just because Cain kept things simple, Ben thought he was. It was super frustrating.

Being ordered to sit in the chair completely contradicted the heat he read on Ben's face; he didn't want Cain in that stupid chair any more than Cain wanted to be there. Kerr had bested him in the game of seduction but he felt like Ben's underestimation of him could be his undoing. It seemed they were competing for a prize but the competition was one-sided. Ben had him beat when it came to Kerr. Cain had an idea, though. Actually, he had more than one but they all revolved around sabotage so it was one theme.

Cain grabbed the lube he'd left on his unmade bed and then stepped over to his bedside table. The plug wasn't the only toy they'd bought. It wasn't even the most fun. He put the lube down momentarily and pulled the second drawer open. He looked at the choices inside - the leather drawer - and then looked pointedly at Ben, as if he was trying to decide what would please (entice) him more. The collar would be good but the harness was different. Still looking at Ben, he shrugged into it and did it up at his throat, wondering idly what it might have been like to wear it when Ben came on him. His cock twitched at the thought.

He closed the second drawer and reached into the top one, extracting a purple anal vibrator. Picking up the lube, he stepped onto the bed. He didn't lay down. He didn't kneel. He stepped verrry precisely near Ben's thigh, knowing it would compress and shift the mattress and move the plug he'd so carefully anchored inside him. Cain stepped again, lifting a foot up and over Ben so that it came down on the outside of Ben's other thigh and he was straddling him. He shifted his weight in a rhythm, pressing down hard first on the left foot, then the right, watching Ben heatedly, his cock springing back to life as he enjoyed what he was doing. Like a cat kneading a pillow, he rocked Ben side to side in an uneven rhythm (so that Ben couldn't ever properly brace himself) that was also excruciatingly slow.

Flicking the top off the lube, he squirted some onto the vibrator in his hand and some on his erection, not caring that it dripped onto Ben's thighs in the process. He then dropped the lube on the mattress near Ben's elbow and started stroking his cock.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2019, 10:50:35 PM »
The harness was interesting - Ben liked the look of it. He even liked when Cain stepped onto the bed and rocked him with his feet. But then that was all that happened and Ben had to look up at him wanking himself. Out of reach. No touching available. No. And no. He'd liked the feel of Cain on him, had wanted to touch and kiss and bite him. Cain was keeping himself out of reach. Was that... on purpose?

Ben waited him out, figuring he would eventually finish lubing up and then drop to his knees and fuck him like they both knew Ben wanted. He wouldn't cave and give him an order. He'd give Cain his time, let him have his stupid pretend victory.

The angrier Ben got, the hornier he got, though it was making him want to switch roles the more time passed. He started shifting back and forth on the bed, creating a weird rolling ocean feel with the plug pushing into him erratically. He made a small noise when the plug pushed in right when Cain rocked him again and it sent an icy spike up Ben's spine.