Author Topic: Opposition Research  (Read 13320 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Opposition Research
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2020, 03:15:42 PM »
“Pleased to meet you, Harm,” Kerr smiled, holding the hand not connected to Ben out for shaking.

Flustered, Harm had to reach past Ben to shake Kerr’s hand, making it feel a little like he was squashed between them in some pseudo threeway type arrangement. His brain latched onto that thought all too easily because being sandwiched between these two would be fucking amazing.

The worst of it was that he knew enough about body chemistry and vampiric sensitivity to guess that the two men either side of him could likely smell the lust pheromones he was exuding all because of his overactive, horny imagination. The way they were both smiling at him, like he was a delicious snack they wanted to gobble, only reinforced his giddiness... and his desire for that to happen.

He really wished Trick had made his intentions clearer because Harm still had hope that he would come back and if that was the case, succumbing to his interest in whatever the fuck was happening with these vampires would be wrong. But it would be so good. Kerr reminded him a bit of Trick because he was dark and Trick’s height and Harm thought maybe that was his type because it really appealed. Then again, he only had to turn his head and his body became jelly when he looked at Ben, so apparently his type was more along the lines of ‘hot’ and ‘male’.

What a pathetic mess.

“It’s, uh, nice to meet you too, Kerr,” he stammered, wondering just how red his face was. It felt like atomic tomato from the inside. Kerr’s cool, smooth hand felt delicious in his; he fought the urge to bring it up to his hot face and let it go abruptly - because that struck him as reasonable and he knew it wasn’t. He looked at Ben and swallowed nervously, though a smile lifted the corners of his mouth, too. “You told him about us, then?” he asked, insanely flattered that he’d been worth talking about.

Showed me,” Kerr corrected. “Everything.”

Harm could only look between the two of them, baffled. “Showed?” he queried.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2020, 05:05:07 PM »
"He watched my memory of it, my viewpoint," Ben explained, squeezing lightly upon Harm's shoulder. He stretched out Kerr's arm as he moved his lips to Harm's ear. "We both really like you," Ben said softly. The whisper wouldn't stop Kerr from knowing what was said, but it implied there was privacy for Harm's sake.

Ben stepped back again, giving Harm space by dropping his hand off the mortal's shoulder. He didn't go too far but now he was more in between Kerr and Harm rather than favouring the latter.

"Are you enjoying the carnival?" he asked after a long moment, rescuing Harm from his own reactions.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2020, 10:01:48 PM »
Harm's excitement at realising that vampires could watch each other's memories was obliterated by Ben leaning closer to him. His breath caught and he instinctively turned his head, bumping his cheek against Ben's. His face zinged and a throb of desire shot through him as he anticipated Ben was going to kiss him. He didn't but what he said travelled all the way through Harm and curled his toes, the lust making his cock throb and thicken.

He only exhaled when Ben pulled back, his lips parting and his breath a little less even as he watched Ben intently. Fuck, he could think of nothing other than what it had been like in bed with him, the way he'd fucked him and left him dripping with his cum, like he was the vampire's (willing) soiled property. He licked his lips as he looked from the blond and over his shoulder to Kerr, the brooding older vampire. He knew what fucking him was like. It was so weird to think about.

~*~

Kerr stepped in behind Ben, winding his arms about his waist, his hands splayed over Ben's hips in such a way that his fingertips were applying pressure around his groin, encircling it as a tease, while his thumbs stroked his abs lightly. He fitted the bulge of his flaccid cock into the valley of Ben's ass and ground it subtly from side to side because it felt nice and the sexual tension in the air made him want to fuck. He'd vowed to only be with Ben... but inspiration could come from elsewhere, surely?

Harm's pupils were dilated with desire, his body ripe with the scent of it and it was affecting Kerr. Was he seriously not aware of what a tantalising package he was? It appeared entirely guileless, which was fascinating. It wasn't even his blood calling to the predator in Kerr, it was Harm's manner. No wonder Ben had enjoyed him so much. There was something about him... a curious presentation of innocence mixed with honesty and confidence that made him intensely alluring.

~*~

Harm's gaze slid back to Ben after Kerr moved closer to his lover. The pair of them certainly looked like delicious slices of bread that Harm would delight in being the meat between. The fact that they both knew what it was like to be inside him - sort of - blew his mind and made him want to know more. He barely registered Ben's question for considering what it would be like to experience his first ever threesome with these two, chastising himself immediately afterwards for thinking such inappropriate thoughts at a formal event (but it was impossible not to, with Ben whispering sexily in his ear and Kerr looking at him with dark, hungry eyes while he felt Ben up).

"What?" he asked stupidly, then blinked, clearing his throat and licking his lips again. "Oh, the carnival. Yeah, it's really cool! I actually spent all day here, on a date," he smiled, feeling suddenly shy as thoughts of Trick finally resurfaced. Guilt followed. He ran a hand through his hair, fluffing and settling it to soothe his nerves. Everything was feeling a little surreal and overheated; his jeans were too tight and his breath was too loose and it was hard to look anywhere besides Ben's amazing eyes or his mouth.

Thinking about Trick was good. He needed to do that, to keep himself honest and the water nymph real - and to stop him thinking that just surrendering to these urges and meeting Ben and Kerr at their hotel later would be a good idea. It wouldn't, if he had hope for Trick.

"I met him a week ago and he's supernatural so we met here. It was a great day, we did a few rides, got some food, played some games. He won me a giant unicorn and a stuffed frog," Harm laughed. A little voice buried in his brain was panicking, saying, 'What are you doing? Shut up about Trick! Stop talking about him NOW! They don't want to hear about your stupid boy troubles!' but he couldn't stop, once he'd started.

"He's so great. His car broke down, though, so we had to go back to his place with his dad and sister - which was a little weird but they were super nice and they fed me dinner - then Trick dropped me home in his dad's car. We were making out and I took my shirt off and Trick freaked out and left. That's weird, right? It's not just me? Like, he wanted to calm down so we wouldn't get too worked up so I agreed to slow it down and I was hot so I took my shirt off and then he just... ran away. I don't know what to think. Should I call him or wait til he calls me? Wait for him to call, right? It's his move?" Harm asked then pressed his lips together so he really would stop.

Well, if he'd wanted to turn Ben off, he was pretty sure talking about another guy would do it. "Sorry," he apologised, blushing again.

Kerr dropped his forehead onto Ben's shoulder to hide his smile. He didn't want Harm to think he was laughing at him (even though he really was). Jesus fuck, he's ridiculously adorable, he pressed into Ben's mind, his amusement flowing with it. Harm was an unexpected palate cleanser in an evening fraught with tension and pressure. His date left when he took his shirt off. Un-fucking-believable. Kerr was having a hard time not bursting out laughing.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2020, 09:24:12 AM »
Ben smiled but his smile was compassionate, unlike Kerr's. He remembered the pain and embarrassment that came with rejection, especially when he thought it was all going swimmingly.

"Don't be sorry," Ben said, shaking his head. "Your instincts are right, it's a weird thing to do. If he doesn't call, you can always come to me. I know what he's missing out on," Ben said, his smile shifting to something that felt sexy on his face, his hand stealing out to brush Harm's hair behind his ear and leave a trail of soft touches with his fingertips along Harm's jaw.

He hoped this Trick guy didn't call Harm back. Ben was super pleased that Kerr thought he was sweet.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2020, 03:45:16 PM »
Kerr lifted his head to watch when Ben started speaking, getting himself under control and settling for a polite smile to betray his interest. He kept his gaze on Harm's face but consulted his memory to compare what Ben had shared of the mortal from their night together. It made him restless, his interest stirring further so he stopped before he gave himself away, focussing on the mortal's answer determinedly.

Harm wasn't as reassured by Ben's agreement that Trick's behaviour was weird as he thought he would be. It didn't erase the hurt or the confusion. Or the longing to fix it. There was some satisfaction in Ben telling him he didn't have to be sorry because it made him feel he wasn't alone. That sensation was shortlived, as Ben made another heart stopping offer. Harm's heart started hammering again, his breath uneven as he gazed at the vampire, unable to stop thinking about exactly what Ben knew. His face turned instinctually towards Ben's touch but he didn't follow through with his urge to get his mouth involved.

His skin prickled with goosebumps and he swallowed as his mouth flooded with saliva. He felt so obvious, despite having thought himself so clever hiding in the shadows. From creatures who navigated shadows as a lifestyle. He was so naive. There was something so appealing about being out of his depth with these two vampires, though. "I'll... uh, let you know how it works out," he promised, blushing shyly. He smiled, forcing himself to look away from Ben's hypnotic eyes because if he stayed here with them, he knew he'd do something he'd regret but he didn't have the willpower to walk away.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2020, 10:37:52 PM »
When Harm pulled his stare away Ben knew that there was a crossroads decision facing him. The magnetism between them was charged, the attraction so electric it felt like the air sizzled with it. Kerr's acceptance of the blond man before him gave everything an air of approval. Ben wanted him and was interested in him in a way he hadn't felt for anyone else. The animal attraction he had for Saraekiel was different - that one was potent and raw and felt most primal. Harm... he appealed in a more temperate, seductive way. He was the ingenue who had no idea how sexy he was... but was willing to learn how to use it.

Ben could seduce him away from this Trick fellow, the one who'd cut and run on him. He thought he could say the right things for Harm to pursue experience over hope. But there might be regret and Ben didn't want that between them. Better that Harm regret not being with him than the other way around. Better to release Harm back into the wild.

"Promise?" Ben urged, his gaze fixed on him even as Harm stared at whatever wasn't Ben.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2020, 05:43:49 AM »
Ben's voice was like music, his presence a drug. Harm craved him, his veins inexplicably heavy with blood he wanted Ben to suck out of him, his body raw from Trick's attentions and opening to the potential of Ben with frightening familiarity. His blue-green eyes slid helplessly back to Ben's shining ones and it was like a pulse of heat flowed straight through him, down to his groin, making him throb and harden.

"I promise," he replied meekly, not even sure what he was surrendering to this magnetic man because he was so dazed by him. Impulsively, he leant forward and pressed a kiss to Ben's cheek, aware that he'd missed the seductive danger zone of his mouth on purpose. Any more would be too much, the cool of his face already seared his hot lips with its cool firmness. He pulled away hastily, blinking.

"I should go. It was great meeting you, Kerr," he murmured, his gaze flicking past Ben to meet eyes so dark they were inscrutable. They were filled with heat and a message he couldn't decipher. Was it amusement? Lust? Maybe he was just seeing things, projecting his own feelings. "I... thanks for talking with me," he told Ben, unable to muster a smile. He licked his lips, tasting the blond vampire and turned, hoping Ben would stop him walking away, hoping he wouldn't, unable to figure out where the fuck he was even going.

Anywhere, as long as it was away from them. They were dangerous.