Author Topic: And Then I Came To See The Prophet  (Read 10647 times)

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: And Then I Came To See The Prophet
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 03:13:28 AM »
Mithras wrapped Mitchelletto in a blanket of lust, it was an exhilarating sensation, and a soft smile light up his face. Wanting to stay in this basking light of affection Mitch loosened his lips. It was the one demon he could flaunt and take great pride in doing it.

"Resourceful, cunning, persistent, exceptional willpower, and an incredible focus. He loves the thrill of of a chase to the point of obsession. He is also a talented soul thief." When Mitch gave his soul to Laurent at the time it was part practice, part contract for additional power, in a sense.

Laurent had always been talented in taking a soul, but as far Mitch knew his soul was the oldest the demon had taken. Laurent had fun perfecting his method to take on an old soul. There sexual, drugged fuelled night ended with an exchange of power, and a lasting connection for two-hundred years. They had not reconnected physically until recently, but there have been plenty of nights he imagined fucking Laurent.

"He can also be short-tempered, arrogant, shameless, ruthless, cruel, and has an intense need to be always right." Laurent was one of the men Mitch had taken a submissive role, their sexual fetishes fit like a jigsaw puzzle. But, sometimes Mitch had to start the fire.

Nikolai or "it" remained to be unseen, he enjoyed fucking the boy. However, it was more about control than actual pleasure in there most recent spree.

"Our relationship has always been mixed with business and seduction. He wants nothing from you," that was true. Laurent would not be seeking anything from Mithras. Had he not gotten good information that Mithras was back they would not be having this conversation. However, Mitch couldn't pass up an opportunity to commit total chaos, whether by his hand or through another like Mithras.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2019, 03:23:13 AM »
Laurent sounded like a dangerous wild card, that would not be able to help his Majesty. No, in point of fact, it appeared that the less Mithras had to do with Laurent the better. Now, what to do with this man? Mithras released his lustful hold, Mitch crumpling on the ground momentarily as Mithras released him.

"I will return to the city, but I wish to see if Jacob can defend his power. It seems enough factors already work against him that my intervention would only assure his demise. Besides, while my power is sufficient to kill the Anarch leader Tyler, I am unsure if I could face the entirety of the Brujah clan that would surely follow if I killed one of their greatest leaders."

Mithras didn't really fear Tyler or the Brujah; it was Charon he was avoiding, but Mitch didn't need to know that. "I can not help you in the ways you wish. However... that doesn't mean I can not help you at all. Tell me, would you like the chance to dispatch my greatest enemy? I would reward you greatly."

Mithras also wished to meet Lazarus. He wanted to know the ancient who Jacob actually loved, and then hated. Mithras remembered with pain how Jacob collected and then disposed of ancients.  He had been the first.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2019, 04:45:28 PM »
Mitchelletto could have continued to stay in this lustful glow, but it came to an unfortunate end. Delighted to hear Mithras considered returning to the city to see Jake's end. Even if it was not through Mitchelletto's recommendation using Ben as a pawn. There would be time for that later, plans were in motion to cripple the boy and Jake before the election was to take place. However, Mitch did not expect Mithras to ask him to dispatch his greatest enemy. An honour. Mitch glanced at Mithras with great humility, bowing his head before speaking in a soft tone.

"How may I serve you? My Grace," his interest had been intrigued. Mithras had numerous enemies that wanted him dead. The chance to been seen favourably in the King's eyes. That was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2019, 12:12:40 AM »
He would be a simple servant. Good. Mithras now found the use of this Banu Haquim improved tenfold. He motioned for Mitch to take his seat, and once he had, the ancient one stated his request.

"I want you to take away something he loves," Mithras instructed. "The Brujah woman would be too much of a challenge, but there must be others. If you take away something he loves, he'll crack down the middle. He was always such an irrational boy."

His eye remained gold orbs, and he looked down upon Mitch to see if he understood his instructions. "If you are worthy to kill him, then you shall. If he kills you, then I know he's ready for me." He pointed to his chest. "Succeed, and I will make you my persona shadow, attendant and assassin."

It was such a worthy handout to one so low as former Sabbat, but Mithras would honor the commitment if Mitch succeeded. He may have been a murderous bastard, but believed you were worth nothing if you weren't a man of your word.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2019, 05:49:17 PM »
Mitchelletto bowed him to Mithras before taking a seat again, this encounter proved to be full of information that Mitch could use to his advantage. The proof that Tyler committed diablerie, Hardenstadt the Elder had been dead, and Hardenstadt younger invented an extremely convincing facade that fooled the Camarilla. Including Mitch, bravo Hardenstadt. Too bad he was dead now.

"He has a fledging that he calls daughter," his tone mocking the silly name of endearment with a wave of his hand. "From what I gather he is close to this child. It would be a great blow to Jake if something were to happen to her." A mischievous glint could be seen in his eyes.

Mitchelletto understood where Mithras was going, unknown to the King the plan that was already in motion. It would please Mithras to hear after Mitch's departure someone Jake cared about was going to be abducted. And soon.

"Killing McCloud will be a matter that will be handled in due time. With that magical item he possesses killing him will take patient planning. But it will be done and with great care," Mitchelletto would not be caught vulnerable like their first encounter.

Once Mitch had the Bone Harp in his hands, the dynamic of their battle would change ten-fold, giving Mitch a chance to kill the brat once again.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2020, 07:26:18 AM »
"If you kill him," his Majesty commanded. "You will bring me this magical item. It is a sword is it not? I am it's true owner.:

Mithras wanted his sword back, but didn't trust Mitch to bring it without dominating him. He was Sabbat after all. The information about his daughter was useful, but partially known. Why he'd sired a woman Mithras didn't understand. Then again, Jacob's sire had been a woman. Perhaps he he held a soft spot for them. The child would die too. Mithras had no need for her. He almost regretted that Mitch might succeed, that it wouldn't be he personally to snap Jacob's pretty little neck. Then again, better Mitch died at Charon's hand then he. One was expendable, the other was not. He took off his ring and extended it to Mitch.

"Give this to Jacob when you see him," Mithras said. "He thinks I am dead, but tell him he that you got this from me and he will know I live. I suspect he will crumble in fear and would rather die by your hand then mine. This is a gift I give you in your fight. Tell him, that if you fail, I will be coming for him."
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2020, 06:47:17 PM »
It was a sword, and Jake would have been dead had he not run out of juice, so to speak. Another stain on his pride, hating the permanent reminder of the ghastly scar of puffed out tissue on his chest. The scar on his right hand from mishandling balefire was one thing, it was another matter to lose to a mere boy. The girl along with Nikolai he could kill with ease. Nikolai right now had a use, the girl remained another matter. The command Mithras gave burrowed into his brain, as a parasite would settle in its host, he did not resist, letting Mithras do as he pleased. He had his own magical prize on the way, and Apep would be receiving his soon.

Mitchelletto carefully took the ring from the King's extended hand, his fingers careful to touch the ring and nothing more. Opening his jacket and placing it in his inner pocket with great care. Giving the King his full attention to the instructions that came with the ring, once Mithras was done, only then did Mitch dare to speak.

"I thank you for the gift. It is beyond generous my Grace," he said humbly, bowing his head once again to the King.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2020, 09:30:01 AM »
Mithras felt their business was over. His buisness with the former Black Hand was at least complete, and he didn't really care if Mitch had other needs. He'd already given him information, a great boon, and his time. That was more than enough. He clapped his hands, and the doors of his throne room were opened.

"You may leave me now," he said with finality. However, it was polite. He'd enjoyed the young lick. Mithras did not rise, offer a hand, or bow his head. He accepted any final flattery Mitch had to offer, but then waited for him to exit. He wondered if the fool would actually succeed. He doubted it though. This Sabbat would serve as a warm up challenge.

The real test would be coming soon...

/end
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.