Author Topic: Rooftop Romance  (Read 10873 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Rooftop Romance
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 04:05:47 AM »
Arik was moved into position slowly but determinedly. He respected that. Although he was resistant, he enjoyed it, too, the power play feeding his alpha tendencies. Being dominated was rare but it was appropriate with Jake. Intellectually, Arik knew that and relished it. Instinctually, he loathed it and fought it. it was a curious feeling.

He nodded curtly when told not to move, acknowledging Jake's instruction warily. He was rewarded well for his obedience. Surprised beyond speech by Jake manoeuvring him back into his ass, Arik's eyes glowed his pleasure as it happened. He licked his lips, tasting Jake's arousal in the air, scenting his skin and the particular musk of their bodies coming together a second time. It was a heady elixir that overpowered his senses, filling him with the urge to thrust and squeeze and bite.

Jake controlled it all, though. Arik abhorred it and adored it, the anxiety eating at him only fuelled his hunger for the vampire. He couldn't remember being tantalised so well by anyone before, or had his power dangled before him like it was nothing, yet fed at the same time. By the time Jake's fangs sank into his neck and the feeling of blood being pulled from his body set his veins afire, he was completely undone. The smells, the feel of Jake's ass, being plastered with pungent cum like an omega plaything... Arik's mind unspooled and his orgasm was a cataclysmic event. Whether intended or not, Arik felt bonded to Jake and he clutched him to his chest, kissing him with a driving, sloppy tongue and nibbling lips starved for the feel of his counterparts.

Arik broke the kiss in order to suck in breath, his heart thudding wildly in his chest and his body languid with repletion. He nuzzled into Jake's hair, nipping the edge of his ear before sucking lightly on the skin of his throat. "So... you've claimed me," he chuckled, swiping his chest across Jake's a little to draw attention to the slippery cum coating his torso. He enjoyed the feeling of being treated like property more than he would ever have expected. "What happens next?"

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 10:50:53 AM »
The sensual and passionate kissing following the feeding and sex acted as a way to slowly come down from an incredible high. Who was this passionate, powerful man that lay under Jake? The flooding of drives, emotions, lust, reverence, and sensation were overwhelming and flooded the vampire as Arik searched for his lips. His cum leaked out slowly, and Arik still throbbed inside him. They would separate soon, but Jake made no move to remove his lover. It was incredible bonding somehow, and filled Jake with a peace that wasn't entirely sexual. When Arik needed his breath, Jake placed a hand over his heart to feel it's rapid pace. It was marvelous for some reason, a connection to life Jake rarely experienced.

When Arik stated that Jake had claimed him, the vampire's face showed confusion for only a moment. Jake had been about to object when he considered the words more carefully. In a way, Jake had claimed Arik. He knew instantly he didn't want another to sire this boy if he could. He already felt a murderous rage at the thought of he and Ben being together. He even already wanted to introduce him to Lisa-Joe and Sam. As Jake looked at the posing of their bodies, the thought that Arik was claimed increased.

"It looks like I have," he said softly, finding another kiss, this one softer and sweeter. It was almost like sealing a deal. Now he was claimed. The second half of Arik's question gave Jake pause. He didn't know how long this should take. He knew Ventrue sometimes waited years to sire.

"Do you mean tonight, or in general," he asked, using his need for clarification to stall. He needed to order his thoughts. Jake removed himself from Arik, and softly floated into a more comfortable laying position. A free hand began to strongly massage one of Arik's hands, as they spoke.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2020, 01:38:02 AM »
Jake's tender kisses had Arik losing his breath all over again and when the vampire asked for clarification about what he'd meant by his question, Arik could only shrug and smile groggily. Jake moving off him captured his attention, though. Arik rolled onto his side like a magnet pulled with its true north, still facing Jake. He curled an arm beneath his head to be his pillow, his clear green-grey eyes enamoured with the vampire he was gazing at.

"Whichever. Both? Neither?" he grinned, adding nothing of use in the pursuit of explaining his shrug. "But I'm yours until you decide what you're going to do with me. I won't be with anybody else," he pledged, because he knew enough from their connection to understand this of himself. He wasn't overly promiscuous in general but his quest for a sire had led him down some sleazy paths he wasn't particularly proud of. None of them had been anything like his night with Jake, even if they'd occurred over multiple dates of getting to know each other. The claim Jake had on him was primal and absolute and Arik needed him to know it.

"And I'll do whatever I can to please you and enhance our bond until your decision is made," he vowed obsequiously, reaching over to run a reverent fingertip down the side of Jake's face.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2020, 04:09:34 AM »
Jake knew he shouldn't like this level of devotion this early. It was too much, too reverent, and too complete. However, Jake was susceptible to worship. After all, he hadn't called himself a prince for nothing. He beamed a pleased grin, and laughed as Arik struggled to clarify. He didn't really need to do that. They'd have plenty of chances to figure this out as they went along. Flattery or not, Jake wasn't about to open his veins tonight. He stared into Arik's pretty eyes, and got lost in them. He wanted to reach out and touch his mind, but figured Arik wasn't ready for such a thing.

He thought back to Lazarus. He'd been this exciting, and passionate. He'd worshiped Jake too, to a fault. He'd been the kind of man that stocked the flames of Jake's heart by simply being himself. Then he thought of Murphy. Murphy had made him feel calm, appreciated, and cared for. Lazarus had never done those things. Murphy had failed to tame him, to make him want to be with just him. Kerr had shown Jake that, and now Arik was bridging the gap. He was the perfect intersection between the two. He was Murphy with passion, and Lazarus without the insanity and cruelty. He was also perfectly himself, a new personality for Jake to connect with.

He rolled so Arik could spoon, his ass brushing up against Arik's cock. Jake made new moves to start anything else. He just wanted to be here with Arik now. It was nice to lay and be warm together. Arik's blood gave Jake's flesh a rosy quality. Arik might see the Scottish boy as he might've looked before siring. He lazily addressed Arik's first comment.

"Let's just relax for the rest of the night. I want to know everything about you; your plans, your dreams, your naughtiest fantasies," and here he wiggled his butt.

"And I know you will," he said, with a tease in his tone that might be called bratty. "But, I'm not looking for a slave to do whatever I say. Be yourself. Challenge me. Be a cat, not a dog," he joked. "If you get out of line," and here his tone went suggestive again. "I'll put you in your place."
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2020, 03:53:23 AM »
Arik cuddled up to Jake, one arm draped around his waist to hold him close and the other elbow perched on the mattress so that he could rest his head in his hand and look down upon Jake while he talked. Having a finicky feline nature, cleanliness was important to him so he wanted a shower to wash off the pungency of their sex but he thought he'd be able to last long enough to share some of himself with Jake. He didn't feel he had all that much of interest to say.

"I don't know that there's too much more you don't already know," he chuckled, nuzzling a kiss onto the corner of Jake's jaw before straightening up again.

He gave a few more details about his data entry job at Harbinger Trade, talking about his long commute there from his home and the crazy hours he worked. The discussion flowed very easily onto how much he disliked living with his father but since he wasn't always in town, they didn't have too many territorial fights. Like any young man (but not many ten year olds), he enjoyed going out clubbing and hanging out with friends, though his search for a sire had overshadowed the fun-seeking aspects of his life somewhat. He admitted he'd been looking actively for eighteen months.

"I haven't shifted into my cat form in all that time, because when I return to human, that's when I age," he admitted somewhat shyly. "I can't do anything about it and I hate it. I want to look like this forever. I haven't cut my hair a lot, just in case someone wants to sire me quickly, but I haven't had any luck. Until you."  Again, he placed a kiss on Jake's cheek.

"Hopefully you don't mind that I don't want to show you my cat form yet? If you sire me, I'll be happy to show it to you as often as you like. I've known guys that preferred my cat form - if you know what I mean," he chuckled like Jake would understand the inside joke he was alluding to, "so I dunno, that's maybe a sexual fantasy I like playing out? Mostly, I've been practising transforming only parts of my body - maybe you noticed my tongue's a bit bigger and rougher than most men's? - to get around not fully shifting but I'm getting tired of not doing it properly. I prefer living in the city to running around in nature but I still just want to run and jump and climb so much sometimes I feel my bones start to shift automatically, and I have to be careful and stop it fast."

As he talked about aching to revert to his complete animal form, he inadvertently squeezed Jake's waist tightly, communicating the anxiety and longing Arik felt for the time when he'd be able to explore his cat form again. It was a self-imposed punishment based solely on vanity, so he couldn't complain about it with too much passion, but that didn't stop him wishing.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2020, 09:44:06 AM »
Jake felt like he had at the White Rabbit. It was nice to listen, and Arik's life wasn't dull. He wondered if Arik felt that way about it, but to Jake the simple dynamics of his family and job were interesting. The parts about his father were stored away for later. Jake feared Tao would show up at the Dante's Inferno or White Rabbit tomorrow, demanding to kill the vampire who'd stolen his son. In other ways he was glad he would be taking Arik away from that environment. He would have no long commutes to a shit job like data entry. He'd be part of a long line of Ventrue pure blood, and the fledge of one of the most important people in town. Arik's whole life would be elevated, much like Sam's had been. There was no normal after becoming a vampire.

Jake supposed Arik would find a new normal within the confines of vampirism. He'd help with that as much as he could. He had hopes Arik would enjoy the White Rabbit's culture, a bit of fun and work at the same time. Maybe he'd start him there as a bar back, or if Arik wanted, as a dancer. That way he could 'work' but also party more. He imagined the look on Freddy's face when someone who had Arik's body walked into the locker room to change.

Jake empathized with Arik's inability to transform into a form that was as much a part of him as his human one. Arik denied a lot for his potential siring, but it also told Jake the shifter had good self control. Some of his animal intensity had left Jake wondering how Arik would handle the beast that lived within all vampires, the hunger and lust that came from their need for blood. However, Arik was already fighting a beast that was trying to escape, and he was winning that fight. Jake nodded approvingly, although Arik likely wouldn't understand why.

Jake admitted to Arik he would like to see his cat form, but followed up with, "but I understand why you're holding back." Jake wasn't sure how he'd feel about Arik in cat form, but doubted he'd prefer it. He'd been considering a dog, but perhaps a cat/boyfriend was more what he needed. Still, that would be a bridge they'd cross when they got there.

"Sounds like this whole thing means a lot to you," he confirmed. "I can tell how serious you are and I like it."

He hoped Arik felt encouraged by that knowledge, and Jake had to fight the temptation to sire him then and there. The election was still two and a half months away. He'd sire Arik afterwords, win or lose.

"Let's say for now, that your siring will take place after the election. That will give us time to connect, and for you to learn all the things you need to learn to join my clan."

He didn't go into more detail than that for the moment. He didn't want to turn a romantic night into a teaching session. There would be time for all that.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2020, 02:28:45 PM »
Arik's heart stuttered when Jake talked about siring him. Just like that, with no fuss, he just... said it. One second discussing Arik's not shifting, the next being told siring would happen after the election. Truthfully, Arik didn't know when the election was going to happen because he hadn't paid attention beyond the basics - two vampires were squabbling over territory, he knew their names and that a lot of news articles had been published about them and their promises. He worked in central but lived in the north, so voting wasn't a possibility for him. It had been a good reason not to attend to it.

It didn't really matter exactly when it would happen, anyway. It mattered that he was being told it would happen. His heart restarted at a thundering pace, bouncing around inside its bone cage like a wild animal trying to get free. He slid sinuously out of his spooning position and rolled on top of Jake, legs straddling his thighs and hands on the vampire's shoulders, pressing him onto his back on the mattress. Although his brain was filled with static and it felt like his whole body was alive and manic, the manner in which he gripped Jake's shoulders was nothing but reverent.

Arik's eyes swam with excess liquid as his emotions ransacked him. "S-siring?" he stuttered, feeling it was too good to be true. There were other words that came after the important bit - something about having the time to connect - but he needed to be sure he'd heard the first bit properly first. "You're sure? You definitely want to do it?" he whispered fiercely.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2020, 03:01:54 PM »
Jake felt like cold water had just been thrown on him. He hadn't analyzed his last statement carefully, but he'd just admitted to them both that he did want to sire Arik. Then something happened inside him that had only happened once recently. He felt the very blood within him pull towards Arik, as if it wanted to claim him too. He'd felt that way when he looked on Murphy for the first time. It was almost as if his bloodline had given him permission. It was an indescribable sensation, but not an unpleasant one. He looked up at Arik, and let one of his hands run along the man's strong face. It was like watching his dream come true in real time.

"Yes," he said softly, his voice barely above a breathy whisper. "Yes, I want that. I want you."

He guided Arik's lips to his own, and it was more sensual than before. For Jake, it felt romantic. The last time he'd felt like this was when Kerr swept him away on the dance floor, only this time it was real. He could invest in it, build on it, and protect it. This moment was the beginning of something.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.