Author Topic: Trick Photography  (Read 21774 times)

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
Re: Trick Photography
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2019, 09:11:08 PM »
Trick lifted his hands up to press against Harm's chest but once Harm was atop him, Trick slid them down and around so he could hold Harm in place as they kissed. When Harm was closer, Trick caught his wrist in his hand around Harm's torso, locking him in.

"Are you asking me to mark the nights on your calendar?" Trick challenged. "Should I use an X or your O-face?" he laughed.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2019, 09:22:53 PM »
Harm tried to look indignant but his smile grew along with his widening eyes and he barked a laugh. "Ohmygod, you didn't," he snorted, shaking his head. His jaw was skewed - as was his smirk - when he stopped, eyeing Trick indulgently.

"You know, eventually, your cuteness is going to wear off and you won't be able to get away with shit like that," he warned, his expression contradicting his words by declaring that he would never, ever get tired of Trick's beauty and smart mouth.

"And I don't care what you use, so long as I get to see you as often as possible," he murmured, nibbling kisses across Trick's lips. "Wanna just move in with me?" he laughed.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2019, 06:22:31 AM »
Trick looked at Harm with glee, sticking out his tongue when Harm lost his composure. He giggled when told he wouldn't get away with it but had a reply: "Crotchety old men can still be cute."

At the mention of moving in, his eyes widened momentarily while Harm was in close-up at his lips, but then Harm had pulled back to laugh. There was a possibility Harm had seen the original reaction before looking at Trick's mock horror. "I'd never get any sleeeeeeep! I'll be shuffling around from place to place until someone finally decides I'm patient zero of the zombie pandemic and tell everyone to stay from me and the military will come to quarantine me at Rothwell where the only friends I can have are two aliens and bigfoot." Then he took a big breath and sighed it out.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2019, 07:07:05 AM »
Harm’s laughter was light and disbelieving at the start but as Trick’s example became more elaborate, he started blinking and giggling harder, lifting a hand to indicate he should stop, his eyes widening in direct correlation to the level of drama Trick described.

“Holy shit! Just no!” he snorted, grinning and shaking his head at Trick. “A, you underestimate just how much I love sleep and b, you overestimate your level of resistability!” His burn was accompanied by a sassy look of scorn that he held for a moment and then relaxed back into his usual grin and position to plant a perfunctory kiss on Trick’s lips.

“Don’t worry, I was joking,” he muttered with a roll of his eyes but then his expression became more serious as he settled his elbows on the rug near Trick’s shoulders and curled his forearms around his head, entwining his fingers in his hair and combing it gently while he looked into his eyes. He curbed his next comments about Trick visiting him because he realised they needed to establish something else first. He tilted his head and frowned thoughtfully.

“Do you want us to not be seeing anyone else now, though? To give us a chance,” he added, his expression clearing into a grin.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2019, 07:21:06 AM »
"Pah," Trick sounded at being told he wasn't irresistible.

Trick shrugged at the question, touching Harm's arms with his shoulders. "Only if you want," he said. Trick's expression shifted, his eyes larger than usual as he looked up at Harm. "What about Ben?"

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2019, 07:34:12 AM »
Harm grinned. “I want,” he said firmly, nodding as he addressed the most important part of Trick’s statement. His expression then dissolved into one of scorn and he made a fizzing noise of dismissal with his lips to go with it, glancing away as if he was tossing the subject aside with it before he looked back into Trick’s eyes. His thumbs slid down to soothe the nymph’s forehead.

“He was a one time thing,” he explained, also shrugging. “I spoke to him Saturday night - him and his boyfriend. They were cute together and nice. But all I could think about the whole time was you and how much I was hurt by you leaving and whether I’d ever get to see you again. You’re worth more to me than anyone else. You’re my favourite,” he smiled, his gaze roving Trick’s face adoringly.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2019, 08:27:00 AM »
Trick did a bad job suppressing his broadening smile when Harm confirmed his desire. His blush could be seen even in shadow. His eyebrows rose at the big display Harm made and then they lowered back to normal when Harm swept above them in an unusual gesture.

"Your favourite," Trick repeated at the very end. "I'm like a cookie."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2019, 10:05:03 AM »
Harm was enchanted by the flush of Trick's skin, knowing he'd made him happy by saying he wanted them to be exclusive. It made him very happy as well, which just proved that they were doing the right thing, when their desires were aligned.

The cookie comment had Harm smirking and debating if such low hanging fruit was worthy of plucking. Trick was off his game, making it so easy... but he was adorable anyway. "Mmm," Harm hummed, nibbling at his lower lip, before pulling back to watch Trick's reaction, eyes twinkling mischievously. "I dunno if you tasted that good but at least I swallowed," he smirked.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2019, 10:50:58 AM »
Trick's smile faded immediately at the jest, he blinked a couple of times and looked to the side before looking back at Harm and shrugging like it was no big deal.

"I don't like the texture," he said, then cleared his throat and made moves to sit up, needing Harm to get off him so he could do it. "I gotta check the camera. It's been a while and the wind might've messed it up."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2019, 10:55:41 AM »
Harm was immediately sorry and tried to hold Trick still, his expression contrite. "Hey. I was just teasing. I really don't care if you spit forever, I usually do too!" he insisted.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2019, 10:57:42 AM »
Trick frowned when he was held back. "I know it was a joke, can you not... cling? The camera thing is real, okay?"

He tried getting up again.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2019, 11:48:32 AM »
Harm rolled immediately off and allowed Trick his freedom, wincing apologetically as he did. He landed sitting, steepling his left leg and hugging it, staring blankly at his boot until he knew Trick was over at his camera, then he rested his cheek on his knee and watched him instead.

Despite feeling bad about upsetting Trick with his bluntness, he smiled to himself. He couldn't help it. He was too fluttery-happy that he'd managed to secure this amazing man in his life. His profile was the most gorgeous one Harm had ever seen, his look of concentration and his eloquent hands touching or adjusting or whatever he was doing... it all seemed magical to Harm, beneath the moonlight. So much so that his gaze wasn't even drawn towards the sky, as it usually was.

Earthly delights, indeed.

"Do you develop the photos yourself, too? Do you have a darkroom?" he asked, not minding being caught staring at Trick but supposing he should say something to seem less creepy. "Where do you take your photography class?"

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2019, 12:01:19 PM »
Trick stood up straight after his minute of looking but not touching the camera because he didn't want to bump it. When the questions were asked he stared over at Harm who was a figure in the darkness and approached him, seeing more details as he got closer. He didn't join Harm immediately on the rug, keeping himself a couple of metres away so he could stand and stretch his back while replying.

"It's a digital camera. Film's really expensive as well as the processing chemicals, and I'm not so old-school. I take a photography class at Watson on Friday mornings. This one is the intermediate class. I think I'm ready for the advanced class next year. I already have enough saved up for it," he said grinning, then thought his car. "But I might have to sacrifice my hobby to keep my car running." He shrugged, his smile fading.

He moved forward the last few feet and knelt on the rug in front of Harm. "Hey, I can take a joke usually, I swear. I know spitting's not sexy, and some guys get shitty about it and I cringe every time I spit, but I promise it's not an insult or because of you."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2019, 12:20:23 PM »
Harm lifted his head when Trick got closer, looking sheepish when he was told he was old fashioned to be thinking about developing film and nodding as Trick elaborated on the details of his hobby. He was impressed that he was knowledgeable enough for an advanced class, inexplicably proud of knowledge Trick had, even though Harm had played no part in the acquiring of it.

When Trick knelt and explained his feelings regarding spitting, Harm felt a wave of affection that prompted him to reach out and touch Trick's face lightly with his fingers, smiling at him. "I know you can take a joke," he said huskily. "And I find everything you do sexy!" he argued more vehemently, grinning. "You never have to cringe with me. I hereby decree that you absolutely must, always spit," he finished grandly, lifting his hand off Trick's face with a brief flourish before he tucked it around his leg. "And I will, too," he winked.

"So, when's your birthday?"

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2019, 06:57:16 AM »
Trick puffed a drawn out breath instead of a laugh but he was certainly amused judging by the grin on his face. Kneeling in front of Harm as he was, Harm would see the tension in his shoulders and how he couldn't hold eye contact.

He answered the birthday question immediately.

"October 31st, when's yours?"