Author Topic: Just Last Night  (Read 16530 times)

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: Just Last Night
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2020, 11:45:27 PM »
He followed Ben into the academy with some curiosity. As attracted as he was to Ben the vampire was still an enigma to him, he knew very little about him; like what made him want to open the academy to begin with? Had it been boredom, A foundation to gain power? It would be interesting to see the place for himself. The last time he had been here was for the opening and although his visit at the time had been brief, the crowd that day had proven there was definite interest in Benjamen Samson's community creation. Saraekiel wondered though as he looked around the library what the supernatural species ratio was for the students. When he had first heard of the academy and spied upon its construction he had dubbed the place Vampire High. It would be interesting to see if he had been right in his assumptions.

He loved books, the knowledge and therefore the power they contained fascinated him, especially the esoteric kind. If the library contained but a small and selective portion of the Oligarchy library then he was truly sorry to have never seen it, though in truth he doubted he would have been allowed to wander freely through its hallowed halls anyway. A truly hoarded treasure it would have been, it's secrets only divulged after a hefty price paid and with chains attached for the privilege.

"No, I never saw the Oligarchy library," he said with a small amused smile as he continued to follow Ben. As interesting as the academy was his true interest was in the vampire beside him. " I hear its collection was extensive, to say the least."

He shivered slightly with unease as Ben led him down underground. he hated it, there was no air, no sky and why the fuck did the walls seem to be closing in around him.. "What, what happened to the library, where are all the books now since the chambers are empty?" His voice hitched ever so slightly as he spoke and although he was curious about the answer, he mainly asked so as to keep up the conversation and to distract himself from the continuous descent into the tomb below.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2020, 08:18:42 AM »
"We have rooms down here for two reasons, weres and vamps. The walls and doors are metal but look like normal plaster and wood. One lot of rooms lock from the outside, the other from the inside." Ben smirked at the dark angel beside him, aware of his discomfort and pleased that he'd come into the basement level with him anyway.

They walked through the part of the corridor that had werewolf safe rooms on each side - the kind that locked from the outside and heading away from the small server room (that Digital operated on his own but he had remote access to it from the Luminary, so he was only here when something physical needed doing). Down here was the Academy security office as well, where the closed-circuit security cameras kept tabs on all the common areas. Ben gestured for Saraekiel to enter one the uninhabited saferooms to look at the existing furniture. Typical dorm-supplied stuff just like in the actual dorm rooms on the west side of campus. A single bed, a desk and chair, a wardrobe. No windows and only the door they'd come through. Ben stayed near the door, his hand on the outer lock, a submarine style where the handle in the unlock position had to be turned up and over in a half-circle where it was locked on the other side.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2020, 09:58:46 PM »
Saraekiel walked besid Ben, his discomfort growing with each step. The tiny rooms horrified him, they were pretty prison cells, no more then oversized coffins really, hell even the room he had Tess hidden away in had more space then this. A shudder of unease trilled coldly down his spine, his wings ruffling from the sensation as Ben held the door open, his cold hands clasped tightly to the door. Did the vamp expect him to enter the room? Not fucking lightly. he may not be a spell slinging powerhouse but even he had felt the warding spell around the building, if he became locked in down here there would be no escape.

He took a step away from the door and looked at Ben with a not quite friendly look in his eyes, his ardour quickly cooling buried as he was beneath the ground. " Underground rooms for vampire students makes sense but why build the were cells right next door?" If the intent was to study and experiment on them than it made perfect sense. He on the other hand, wouldn't be taking one step inside them. "Why not build them above ground and with spelled reinforced windows? Surely the academy grounds are isolated and expansive enough to accommodate such amenities."

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 11:50:58 PM »
Ben eyed Saraekiel as he took a retreating step back. Disappointment coursed through his body that he wasn't trusted. Of course he wouldn't be, but this was a cold splash of water to his face. A realisation that woke him up from the fantasy he was trying to capture with the dark angel. The other man was Mood (tm). Ben had wanted to drink him in. Literally.

Now they were just squaring off. It put a damper on Ben's desire, enough to have him turn his head and look inside the room without really seeing it. His hand dropped from the door and he looked back at the dark angel. He tried to remember what they'd experienced at Saraekiel's headquarters that night when he felt the familiar attraction, but this time it lacked potency.

"The Academy isn't isolated, it's surrounded by government-protected forestry that a few bribes let me slice up a small portion of land to build this place on. And it's far from expansive. I can only house forty students in these dorms. We were at full capacity when Jake took the west and I had a lot of homeless and scared demons. Now he thinks he's worthy as a leader because people are too fucking stupid." Ben's gaze bored into Saraekiel, the intensity of his hatred for what had happened finally barrelling out of him. "And I was wrong. This proves how fucking wrong I was. The idiots Jake rules over don't deserve to choose who their leader is. I chose democracy because I thought it was fair, and I tried to make it simpler but the whole fucking human system is flawed. Look who the humans voted in for the current president. Look who the supernaturals put in charge of Central. They're both babies who can't see how fucking impotent they are as leaders because they're too busy grandstanding for the ignorant masses."

Ben swept his arm extravagantly even though there was only empty corridor to look at.

"And you don't trust me either. I ignored everything everyone ever told me about you so I could be with you for at least one night. It cost me a lot of grief and I was prepared to pay that price before I even knew what it was. And here you are, coming to me making grand statements about what we could be to one another but I have nothing from you to prove I'm worth anything to you."

He didn't care about the room, really. There was more he wanted.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2020, 01:54:17 AM »
He didn't care about the academy, or the rooms, or the weres. He just wanted to feel the air on his face and through his wings, he wanted the walls to stop pushing in on him, pinning him, trapping him. Ben's words helped him to focus, his anger, warm and thick as it beat against him, helped even more. He took a step towards Ben, then another until their bodies were almost pressed up against each other.

"Trust?" He asked as he slammed the door behind Ben closed and backed him up until Ben's back was pressed up against it. He kept demanding more, to be given more, shown more, yet he offered little to nothing of himself in return.  "Do you think I would follow just anyone underground, trust anyone enough? I feel buried alive down here, like I’m encased in a crypt." He said as he pressed up against Ben, he was angry yes, but not just at Ben, he was also angry at himself for feeling so vulnerable, so weak, for feeling out of control because of the situation instead of being in control. Being this close to Ben helped to distract him from where he was but also confused and frustrated him in an entirely different way.

He ran his hands up over Ben's stomach and chest, his hands hard and firm as they glided over him. If he gave Ben all his focus, concentrated on only him and blocked everything else out he could ignore where he was, gain control over his unease, his need to escape, the need to get out at any and all costs. He traced his hands along Ben's shoulders then down his arm, memories of undressing him like this back in his office filled his mind and he almost smiled as he  slowly drew Ben’s arms up above his head, pinning them there, his eyes hot and almost predatory as he looked into Ben's eyes, focusing on them, on him, on his body instead of the walls behind him, behind them, above them, around them. He swallowed audibly, his back quivering as another shiver raised goose bumps along his spine as his attention wavered. His tongue flicked minutely over his lips as he licked them. "Each step down here was like a little death." He confessed quietly as he leaned his face in, his lips hovering a hairs breadth away from Ben's. "The walls press in upon me, they trap and squash me. I am a creature of air and fire, Ben; of open skies and endless horizons. I do not do well when enclosed or underground" He admitted with the barest moan of despair and fear before he captured those cool lips with his feverish like ones, capturing and sipping those irresistible and cool lips, his tongue slipping past them to delve and taste Ben. his hands continuing to hold his arms pinned above his head with enough force so Ben could feel his strength but not enough so that he couldn't pull away and push him off if he wanted or needed to. He was talking too much, confessing too much, giving too much away, but he felt undone on so many levels.

He moved on from Ben's mouth and made his way down to Ben's nape, his lips delicately kissing and tasting  Ben’s skin as he traced his way down his throat. He drew upon Ben's anger and wrapped it around himself like a cuddle blanket, his breath warm against Ben's neck as he breathed him in. His unique slightly coppery scent easing him even more as he whispered against his skin. "I like your anger, you should let it out more, use it instead of banking and burying it. Channel it to destroy Jake and his allies if that is something that interests you."

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2020, 01:44:58 PM »
Ben didn't expect to be pushed into the room, the door closed and with Saraekiel upon him. The familiar excitement and interest returned with the sexual attraction for the dark angel. When Ben had first laid eyes on him at Penbrook he remembered admiring his golden skin and his unusual looks, already finding him magnetic but the timing had been all wrong then. It was all wrong the second time they'd got together at the courthouse. The third time had created Kerr's strike against him so that had turned out terribly, and of course the fourth when they'd got naked and fucked for hours, testing out different positions until they were spent.

This was bad, too. He knew bringing Saraekiel down here to fuck was bad. He was also feeding the dark angel in a way that he hadn't last time - with his rage. Rae was aroused by it and it had the roll-on effect of having Ben aroused by him.

"I can't destroy him," he panted, suddenly breathless, which was quite a feat for a creature that didn't need to draw breath. He chalked it up to overwhelming desire. Using his shoulders for leverage against the door, he thrust his hips forward, grinding up against Rae as best he could. "I'm too young, he's surrounded by an army, and everyone would think it was me. I would need the ultimate alibi." He ground against Saraekiel some more, then said what he'd fantasised about on his drive over here. "Like if someone got to him in the daytime. You know about the ring, right?"

The ring that Ben knew about it because he'd had the pages on it. He'd sent only one of the two pages to Sabrina. Jake might have discovered the other abilities by now, but he doubted it.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2020, 09:53:04 PM »
Saraekiel growled, the sound low and animalistic with lust and desire as Ben thrust against him, grinding against the hard and throbbing erection that was strapped within his pants, begging for release. The fact he could fade everything else out by drowning his awareness in Ben's presence should have worried him, would have worried him had he been thinking clearly, but it was either loose himself in Ben or the tiny room around them. He didn't care whether what they were doing was good or bad, or how it would effect him politically, Ben had captured his fascination since the moment he saw him at Penbrook and each meeting hence had only made that pull even stronger, culminating into the night at his office which turned the fascination into an addiction like a future junkie getting their first shot of heroine. He was bordering on obsession.

He pinned Ben against the wall with his lower body, Ben's hard and eager cock pressing into him, grinding against him as Saraekiel tugged and rolled Ben's tee shirt up and over his exotically beautiful pale body, releasing his pinned arms as he tossed the bunched up piece of cloth onto the floor.

He stopped what he was doing and took a moment to gaze down at Ben's half naked body and smiled slowly with appreciation, Ben's words swirling in his mind, giving him ideas, plans forming and dissipating as he looked down at that gorgeous pale bodyy. Ben was beautiful and he told him so as he slowly ran his hands over Ben's stomach and chest, his thumb nails flicking and teasing Ben's nipples till they were hard stiff little nubs.  He moved down Ben's body till his mouth was resting on that tiny strip of hair that slipped beneath Ben's belt and pants. He lifted his face and smiled slowly up at Ben with lust filled eyes before kissing and nibbling his way back up his body, his hands and fingers keeping time with his mouth as they slid and swirled their way up to Bens crotch.

"You mean the ring..." he placed his lips above Ben's navel and pulled the cool tight skin into his mouth, grabbing and biting slightly into the flesh before releasing it, his mouth and lips once again gentle as he kissed his way up a little higher. "That allows him to strut..." he bit Ben again, a little harder this time, his mouth and tongue sucking and licking the trapped bit of skin before releasing again. He loved the difference between their body temperature, his heat against Ben's coolness. he breathed against the agitated skin, his lips and tongue tracing and teasing the quickly healing mark before he slowly started moving upwards again "around in the daylight..." he flicked his tongue against Ben's nipple and puckered skin "Like a self satisfied preening sunflower?" He asked before turning his attention to the other nipple, the fingers of his right hand dancing over and teasing Ben's cock through his pants, his other hand sliding up and behind Ben's back till it came to rest at the back of his neck, pulling him even tighter against Saraekiel as the Dark Angel lifted his mouth to Bens neck.

"It makes his stronger some how too." he said softly against his skin, his mouth and lips playing with Bens earlobe and the sensitive skin behind it, remembering how it had made Ben squirm in pleasure last time. "We should take it from him." he said ever so softly into Bens ear

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2020, 11:32:22 PM »
Ben laughed and gasped, titillated by Saraekiel's attention on his denim-clad crotch and then upon his chest. He grunted and moaned, his own hands caressing or scratching where he knew Rae enjoyed. The conversation wasn't that difficult to follow but the information was super important and he didn't want to leave anything out.

"I know more about the ring than he does," Ben said, thrusting against Rae, his hands undoing the dark angel's pants as he spoke. "I know that when he wears it in the daytime he's vulnerable. He can't use his powers, can't take it off when he's in the sun, can't walk around in public with that ridiculous fucking sword..." he said. He had Rae's pants undone by this stage and snuck a cool hand in, bypassing his underwear by slipping fingers past that elastic as well and then he gripped Saraekiel's steel rod, massaging it in his palm and running fingers and thumb along it. "All he'll have left is his physical vampire powers and if he's flanked, he's screwed."

Ben licked his lips and then licked Saraekiel's, inserting his tongue into the dark angel's mouth with gradual aggression. "Fuck him," Ben said, his brows drawing into a frown as he stroked Saraekiel inside of his pants still. "But only after you fuck me," he added, gritting his teeth in a way that his fangs showed, almost sneering because he was hot with desire for this man. The attraction was as intense as ever, rocketing straight into his groin and making him primal for sex. "I want to feel every inch of you," he pleaded.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2020, 07:26:31 PM »
He took their lust and wrapped it around them both like a cloud of warm honeyed toffee and drowned them both in it, feeding it back to them, stroking it high and higher till it consumed them. Saraekiel stopped talking, stopped thinking and did exactly what they both wanted, and fucked Ben, giving him all that he wanted, taking all that he needed. He took Ben against the wall, the bed, the floor; over and over again till the room was destroyed and they lay all akimbo one the floor, drained, wrecked, and totally satiated.

Saraekiel laid on his side atop the mattress amidst the ruin of the bed, Ben was beside him, his head resting on Saraekiel's arm as the dark angel languidly traced his fingers around the edges of the mark on his chest, his midnight black wings cocooning them like a blanket.

Now that his mind was unclouded Saraekiel returned to their conversation. “Does the ring still protect him in sunlight though? Prevent anyone from messing with his mind? his emotions?” He was thinking of the Gorgons and their ability to permanently wipe someone’s memory. The idea of Jake wondering around with no memory or conception of who he was, was very amusing to say the least. He placed his finger under Ben's chin and turned his face towards him, his dark nature gleaming from within his storm coloured eyes. "Do you want him dead or fucked and broken?"

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2020, 01:44:44 PM »
With the lust in him satiated, Ben found himself frowning against Saraekiel's chest. The questions about the ring distracted him from his spiralling thoughts. "The ring is the reason why he can be out in the sun," Ben explained. "And it blocks mental powers which means it also blocks both his and anyone else's. Outgoing and incoming. He can't take the ring off in sunlight when it's the only thing preventing him from being burnt to a crisp," he said. He felt like he was repeating himself but perhaps Saraekiel had been more interested in undressing him than hearing what he had to say. He would have to converse with him after sex from now on, instead of before.

The last question was so confronting that his muscles tensed and he was at a loss for words. Saraekiel would see the hesitation in his eyes. Dead? Fucked and broken? No, no. He was just sharing information. That was all. He shied away from his own mental scoff because he knew.

He knew.

"You've said you don't like anyone telling you what to do," Ben reminded. "What you do with the information I give you is your decision."

He knew the dark angel would see through his words but he didn't care. In the end it would be Saraekiel's actions, not Ben's, if anything happened to Jake.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2020, 11:14:58 PM »
He laughed softly and gazed speculatively at Ben as he made slow lazy swirls with his fingertips over his chest. “You would attempt to use me as your proxy?” He asked with a touch of amusement and a slight raise of his eyebrow. “Why do you step back from the precipice?” He asked with soft curiosity. “Is not Jake your enemy?

The information about the ring was interesting and gave him some ideas for when Jake became more of a threat, right now though he was but a nuisance and a prat. Saraekiel was interested however in seeing how far Ben was willing to go to satiate his anger and frustration towards the Brat Prince. How far down the rabbit hole was he willing to go?

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2020, 12:21:23 PM »
Ben was quiet when Rae asked him about a position of proxy. He pressed his lips together, unwilling to agree that it would be perfect if Jake died at someone else's hand. Ben had no idea how Jake had survived for so long anyway; he'd heard the rumours of the many wars he'd been in. He'd even dragged Kerr and Digital into one.

Ben waited until Rae spoke all of his questions and after a short moment, he rolled them together into an answer that suited them all.

"Jake has lots of enemies," Ben said. "And he's responsible for the deaths of many. If someone like him died, it would be justice coming to balance the scales. It doesn't matter who does it but I thought you would like to. I haven't killed anyone yet and I don't want him to be my first. It's not an honour I wish to give him." Ben stared intensely at the dark angel. "And wouldn't it change me, if I took his life? Wouldn't it corrupt me in some way, if I was to become a murderer? You might not find me as shiny and sexy."

Unless that was what Saraekiel wanted in the first place; to corrupt him, just as Kerr had warned.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2020, 05:19:11 PM »
He listened to what Ben said and sighed softly. " I am not a creature of justice, balancing scales is not what I am about, unless they are tipped against me." He nibbled his lip slightly and pulled away from Ben. He had wanted the little upstart dead after the West invasion, but only because it looked like Jake was trying to claim the city as his own, and everyone in it. Things had progressed and changed since then. He looked out at Ben through narrowed eyes. Did he want to kill Jake for Ben? To please Ben? It would certainly put the city and its vampires in a tail spin if he pulled it of...and the ring was a nice piece of loot too. "I'm not saying no, and it's definitely an idea I've played with before." He offered a small shrug of his shoulders and let the subject go. "And yes killing someone changes you." He looked around the room for his pants and shirt, the after glow was wearing off and the room was shrinking in around him again.

He moved his body, stretching over and across Ben to retrieve his shirt, as he puled it towards him he looked down at Ben and unable to resist, he leaned his face down and kissed him. " I don't know about corruption, but when you do decide to kill someone, make sure it's in self defense of yourself or those you love, or that it's someone you have decided are a true enemy. If they embody all those threats even better." He said as he once again pulled away and grabbed his pants. "Apparently that will help lessen the guilt or trauma or some such." Personalty he didn't get it. His kind; no matter the colour of their wings, were created for war and to kill. he may not do it willynilly but he didn't agonize over it either. Vampires were different in that regard apparently.

Seeing Ben's slightly wide eyed look he smiled and gave his naked leg a little slap. "Get dressed, the walls are starting to close in on me again, and I want to see this garden you promised me." he said as he wiggled into his pants.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2020, 08:39:51 AM »
Irritation stole through him at Rae's initial words before he was settled by the dark angel's admittance that he wasn't refusing. It would be stupid to let that knowledge and opportunity go to waste. He thought of how Kerr viewed Saraekiel; that he was too stupid to be able to manage anything properly. Ben didn't think Saraekiel was stupid but he did think that the dark angel was apathetic to what was going on around him. It came off as stupid because his passions were shown to be against everything he and Kerr believed in. No, wait, everything Kerr believed in that Ben used to believe in.

He didn't believe in anything fair or just anymore. He understood now that there were simply actions and consequences.

When Saraekiel lectured him on the morality of taking a life and how to ensure he didn't corrupt himself when doing it, Ben chuckled to himself. "Naw, are you worried about me, Rae? Scared I'll turn into a quivering mess if I ever do drain someone dry or set them on fire?"

Set them on fire. That was what Digital did to Kerr's rotten little family.

And it came to him, then, how to genuinely end Jake and his rotten little nest. But he grudgingly pushed it aside and was distracted by Saraekiel pulling on his clothes.

"I'm going to shower first, I don't want to carry our sex in my clothes," he said. There was a wardrobe with towels and such for the werewolves to use after they shifted back in the morning. Ben wrapped it around himself and eyed Rae. "Join me if you want to," he invited before heading down the corridor past a few more rooms and reaching the open tiled doorway of the bathroom. A zig and zag later and Ben entered a shower stall to wash himself.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2020, 03:12:12 AM »
Heat pounded against him, washing over him in rivulets as the water from the shower cascaded over both himself and Ben. His hands and fingers slid over soapsuded, slicked, vampiric skin, steam wafting around them both in clouds as he continued to help Ben wash. As his fingers trailed over Bens body he couldn't help but think what the vampire was really after. he doubted very much it was because Ben was irresistibly drawn to him. Was he a plaything? An exotic toy? A rebellion against Kerr; from what he could gather from what Ben had said, Kerr did not approve of the time they spent together. so an act of spite then maybe? Or was he merely something worth manipulating? a tool to aim and throw at his enemies? A mixture of all of the above most like. He sighed into Ben head as he slid his hands over his shoulders and down his chest

"So where are you going and how long do you tend to be away?" He asked with interest "And whose idea was it to flee? Escape." he corrected. It was fleeing, and although he could see why it might be a good idea to get away, clear the head, find a different perspective, it also allowed your enemies time to cement their power, it also made Jake look stronger, and Ben weaker. A puppy running away with it's tail between its legs after getting smacked on the nose. It wouldn't have been the choice he would have made anyway.