Author Topic: The Messenger  (Read 19990 times)

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: The Messenger
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2020, 02:04:12 PM »
He listened with rapt interest as Todd discussed his work life, it was, soothing. Just to listen to someone, not having to worry about what wasn't said, or dissect the conversation for any double meaning, to worry about what the other persons agenda might be. He found himself relaxing in a way he did with only a very few people, he sat with his hand curled under his cheek, his arm propped up by the back of the lounge as he leaned into it, a warm smile playing softly over his lips as Todd expressed himself with an animation and excitement for life that was rare to see.

He wasn't overly surprised to hear that the Luminary building had gone from business center to an elite vampire brothel, the amount of money and information that such an enterprise must funnel through there would be phenomenal. Bloody vampires, he was jealous he hadn't done something similar...but without all the blood drinking. Hearing that Kerr seemed to sample every donor first didn't surprise him either. The King claiming his rights of Prima Nocta.

At the mention of Todd being tested to see how much control he had piqued his curiosity though.

"Whats it like? To be bitten, to be drunk from? Is each vampire different, unique?" he asked as he swirled the amber liquid in his glass before taking a sip. "Do you have a favourite?"

Don't say it, don't ask.

"Whats Ben like?"

He grimaced as soon as the question escaped his lips, his eyes closing with regret for showing such weakness.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2020, 02:37:05 PM »
"Um, not all vampires are good at biting, some of them just clamp down. They do tend to be the younger ones. In the end, whether the bite is gentle or not, I'll always end up in the same place because of the effect it has on me," Todd glanced away from Saraekiel's intense eyes and spoke to his glass of scotch because it was easier to talk about it when he couldn't see the smouldering that was focussed on him. "I'll always get excited. Excited, heh. I mean horny, you know? I don't know if you know, but there's two main reactions. Either full-on relax mode or full-on horndog."

Before he spoke about Ben, Todd paused to take a sip, then continued while still looking at the amber liquid.

"I prefer being bitten by the older vampires because they take their time before the bite and it doesn't hurt as much when their fangs sink in." Todd's voice dropped in volume like he was speaking in a library and not wishing to disturb others. "But Ben... he's good at it in a way that would fool me into thinking he's at least a hundred. He... he has this way about him. He makes me want to... um, surrender... and I sometimes feel like he'll make it hurt on purpose but he never does. He's got this edge to him. He kind of frightens me but I also think it's hot."

Finally Todd lifted his gaze to see what Saraekiel thought of this information.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2020, 03:58:31 PM »
He had heard a vampires bite could put someone into a fugue state, similar to the effects of his hang drum, which was one of the reasons he had shied away from the act but he hadn't known it could cause someone to go into a sexual heat.

"No, I didn't know that." He admitted as Todd took a sip of his drink. It raised many question though, about consent, control, addiction, slavery...and Power.

At Todd's description of Ben's ability and bite a trill of excitement shivered down his spine and pooled in his stomach.

"Yeah, he's...talented...like that." Saraekiel said softly. " the power play of dominance and surrender, that edge, the potential for pain, of danger..." He looked down as he ran his fingers over the rim of his glass, unable to meet Todd's gaze as he grew hard. he had often fantasized about what it would be like to be tied down on his back by Ben, to be pinned. the idea filled him with terror and desire both. How much more would it be to be penetrated, to be filled with both cock and fang. He shivered again with the though, his body breaking out with goosebumps.

He would never be this open with most people but talking with Todd seemed easy and they had Ben in common.

"Is it addictive? their bite." His voice was soft and a little rough as he looked up again, his eyes dark and fully dilated.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2020, 05:57:36 PM »
Todd heard the tiniest crack in Saraekiel's voice as he repeated the key words Todd had used when describing Ben. Man, this guy made it sound super sexy throwing his own words back at him. Except 'power play' was not something Todd could do with Ben which meant that only Saraekiel had that option.

Todd's eyes widened and his imagination began to run on him. Thinking about the bite, of Ben's mouth on him, of Ben's hands on him, while sitting here listening to someone else on the verge of detailing sex with him... he could feel the blood rushing to his cock. Before he could make himself obvious, he casually placed a hand on his lap, his wrist covering any future movement that might happen in his pants, which wouldn't hold him down as well as jeans could. His gaze dropped to his drink and past it to check that he looked natural with his hand there, and of course his gaze sidled over to Saraekiel's lap before lifting up to his eyes.

They were both getting hard talking about this stuff, then. It made him feel a little better that he wasn't the only one without a sense of self-control over his body's responses.

Addiction; there was a word he could focus on. "It can be. It is, for many. I used to see a lot of bite addicts at Venture. I'm not addicted because once I'm past my ten-day recuperation, I'm not hanging out to be called on again. There are a couple of them at the Luminary - one of the girls and one of the guys. They both talk about it all the time and hang around at Luminescent all night in the hope of getting chosen. They message on Lovebite too so that they can attract a vamp into getting a room, so I guess their addiction brings in business. I thought Ben would like that they do that but when I asked him if he wanted me to start doing that, he was pretty firm that I wasn't a groupie so I shouldn't behave like one."

Todd paused for the briefest of moments. "Does he give you instructions? Or is that just with me? I mean, not the kind where I don't know what I'm doing because I do, I don't mean guidance. But... instructions. Like, strip for me, get on your knees, turn around, that kind of thing?"

Todd shifted his hand slightly, his wrist rubbing against the head of his cock and sending a flare of pleasure into his body. He hid the noise he made into a murmur down his glass of scotch. "S'good drink."

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2020, 12:12:02 AM »
Saraekiel felt the fires of lust rise in his guest, just as it was riding him, he didn't notice the subtle shifting Todd made to hide his erection but he would have been amused by the action if he had. he had no such modesty issues, though it did raise comfort ones and so shifted slightly to ease the pressure, not that it helped much.

He was a little shaken by Todd's admission about the addictiveness of a vampires bite. he was already feeling kind of addicted to that frustrating blond vampire, would his bite make him a slave? Yet even with that fear zinging down hos spine he couldn't get the images of Ben out of his head and his eyes flicked to his desk, a soft smile playing of his lips as heat entered his eyes at the memories.

Lost within his own musings and mental imagery, he answered Todd's question without reservation barely paying attention to what he was saying

"He told me to do what he wanted...only what he wanted." He said wistfully before continuing with a slight smile in remembrance."I corrected him and told him I did only what I wanted." He blinked as he finally caught on to what he was saying, well there was no point back tracking now. Focusing his thoughts he turned his heated gaze back to Todd. "Luckily I wanted him. We were rough, demanding, that first night, both taking from the other what we wanted, what we needed." His shoulders lifted slightly as he shrugged, followed by him drinking the last of the scotch and stretching to place the empty glass on the table beside them. The movement aggravating and the already aggravated situation in his pants. The friction and pressure felt good true but it was now becoming a distraction.

"We...give and take I guess." he narrowed his gaze a little as he tilted his head, his gaze curious, "What about you? I take it he is more...dominant...with you. Do you like it?" His eyebrow arched as he leaned once again against his hand, propping his head up as he watched Todd, his gaze heated yet conspiratorial.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2020, 08:39:59 AM »
Hearing Saraekiel's experience with Ben turned on Todd that much more. He felt horny in a way he hadn’t in a long time; naturally. The vampire bite brought it on in a way that was almost too much, leaving him light headed and begging for release. This was different because it was uncomfortable and throbbing and oddly better because he could control it. Not that he wanted to. He wanted to jump Saraekiel's bones but he wasn’t ready to do that either. The guy was hot and Ben had sent him here to apologise for him... to fuck his sorry? But Todd wasn’t about to just hand himself over just because of some sexy stories.

Oh god, now Saraekiel wanted to hear what it was like with him.

“Um yeah, he always tops. The first time was the most, um, balanced between us I guess. It happened naturally with the bite. Looking back I think I instigated it because I took him out of his pants and rubbed him. He... he was on my neck and leaning against me but I don’t think he was going to to do anything until I did that.” Todd set his drink down once it was finished and had both hands on his lap now, keeping his erection covered. “After that time now when he comes to my room he chats with me for a few minutes, asks how I’m going and then tells me what to do for him. It’s still good sex, I mean, he isn’t entirely selfish about it. He bit from my inner thigh one time and that was... intense.”

He wondered if Ben would like them swapping stories about him but he figured his job coming here was to keep Saraekiel happy with Ben. That was his objective, right? And Saraekiel seemed to want to hear it. If Saraekiel wanted to do stuff with him, he supposed he was obligated to follow through, the same way he was obligated with the vampire guests. This wasn't exactly going to be a difficult task, because - as his eyes dropped momentarily to Saraekiel's bare chest and the eight pack of muscle there - he'd never wanted to run his tongue along someone's skin more in his whole life. No way was he making a move, though. He didn't want Ben and Saraekiel getting together and mentioning how he'd thrown himself at Ben's lover.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2020, 01:03:56 PM »
Listening to Todd talk about Ben was torture, he could see it so clearly, feel it even, his hands, his mouth, his damned body. Gods that body, like cool silk over hard stone, pressing against him, in him, over him. His body shuddered with the memory of it, the pure need of it that washed over him, and the taste, the faint spiciness with a hint of copper that was all Ben. He unconsciously flicked his tongue over his lip before drawing the corner of it into his mouth and under his teeth as he looked at Todd with full blown eyes filled with desire. They were both drowning in lust, a lust for Ben fucking Samson.

He moved in closer towards Todd, he knew why Ben had sent him here tonight, they both knew and his smile was slow and filled with heat and hunger. He had no intentions of taking Ben up on his offer but that didn't mean there couldn't be a little fun for the both of them.

"I love what Ben can do with a mere touch, with just a slight brush of his fingers." he said softly as he leaned over and took Todd's glass out of his hand, his fingers brushing against him. "How he can tease." He trailed his fingers over Todd's shoulder and collar bone as he leaned in closer still "Make you want."  His other hand glance lightly over his thigh " Make you writhe." and then stoked over his hand shielding his erection. His other hand slid slowly along the tender skin of his throat, applying just a little pressure to his jaw line to assure Todd was looking at him, only at him before brushing his thumb ever so lightly over his lip. "Make you beg." He smiled again as he leaned in and followed the path of his thumb with his mouth, capturing Todd's lips with his own and kissed him.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2020, 01:25:30 PM »
Todd's breath quickened, as did his pulse, as Saraekiel moved closer. He could see what the attraction was for Ben, with this guy. He had an amazing body, and an amazing scent that Todd was enveloped in, thanks to the shirt, and an amazing stare that seemed to burn into him.

Todd was surrounded by beauty but he never failed to be enchanted with it. Vampires were hot, always. It was like an exclusive club that only beautiful people were allowed into. Kerr wasn't Hollywood gorgeous but he had a warmth and gentleness along with a kicking hot bod. Ben was beautiful and delicate but also sharp and dominating and Todd adored that juxtaposition. Saraekiel, while not a vampire, was intense and smouldering and dark and hot in his own way. Todd could never hope to match these men. One of the female donors had called him 'cute, like an elf' which hadn't made him feel any better about himself.

The best thing about these beautiful men was that they seemed to like him enough to want to fool around with him. He didn't know why but he wasn't going to challenge them on it. Kerr had never indulged but had been complimentary. Ben kept coming back, which was flattering. And Saraekiel, he was about to kiss him, Todd was pretty sure.

He wanted to say something, but he was stuck on what to say. 'Anything for you' seemed a bit desperate, and every other thought that entered his head was downright filthy. Now Saraekiel was looming and his thumb was pressed against Todd's lips. He hesitated pulling that thumb into his mouth and sucking on it with a promise, and sorely wished he'd done it when that thumb went away. A missed opportunity.

Beg? Beg he would. He was impressively horny, hot for the dark angel in a way he hadn't expected. When he'd first realised he was here as Ben's surrogate fuck, he'd been irritated, almost angry. Now he was thanking Ben in his head while Saraekiel pressed lips to his. Immediately Todd opened his mouth, inviting Saraekiel to venture deeper, his tongue probing forward to experience and taste everything that Saraekiel was. His hand left his own lap and moved to the other, cupping the bulge that was there and curling fingers around it through the material. He fumbled for the zip, wanting to feel that silken shaft directly within his warm hand. It was so similar to what had happened with Ben only with a bite instead of a kiss that he was even more turned on because he knew what had happened next.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2020, 02:06:49 PM »
He took the invitation and delved deep into Todd's mouth, tasting him, consuming him. his left hand sliding through his hair to rest against his nape, cupping his head, holding him as he pressed into him, his other hand busy touching him, exploring him.

When he felt Todd stroke him through his pants he moaned hungrily into his mouth, only to fist his hair and pull himself off his mouth with a tight tug when he felt him go for his zip to realease him.

"No" His voice rough and deep with need and desire. He smiled to take any sting out of his words and slowly ran his hand over Todd's cock through his pants, proving that it wasn't him that Saraekiel was rejecting.

"When we fuck and we will fuck, it will be on our terms." He said into Todd's ear as he leaned in and nibbled and sucked on his earlobe, his hand keeping Todd's head captured by the tight grip of his hair. "If we do it here and now we will only be doing what Ben wants, regardless of our desire." His breath was hot against Todd's skin as he moved his mouth from his ear and down along the nape of his neck, his teeth scraping against his jugular as he used his grip in his hair to tilt Todd's head back, allowing him easier access, stretching his neck and skin beneath his lips.  "I won't be manipulated by Ben or be used." he whispered against Todd's warm and living flesh as he licked and tasted him, so different from Ben and yet alluring all the same. He released Todd's hair and pushed him back into the couch, maneuvering his body till Todd was almost beneath him. " I told him, I do what I want, only what I want. When I want."

He thrust his hips against Todd's, grinding against Todd's hard cock, rubbing against him through his pants, the friction making him groan deep in his throat as he slowly started undoing the buttons on the shirt he had given Todd. He wanted to run his hands over his body, to taste it, tease it, explore it.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2020, 02:15:28 PM »
Todd whimpered when told no, even more when Saraekiel kept going, grinding and touching and promising more than he was going to give, by the sound of his words.

"But you're letting him get in your head," Todd pleaded. "If you do me or don't do me because of Ben..." he panted, then didn't know how to finish his sentence because he was being pinned beneath Saraekiel, his hands grabbing and rubbing that naked torso, their groins rubbing and firing thrills of pleasure. He was crazy horny right now and he really, really wanted Saraekiel to bury himself inside of him.

He stopped talking altogether when he was being undressed. Oh, good. They were going to get it on after all. He stared up at Saraekiel, licking his lips in anticipation of what came next.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2020, 02:34:43 PM »
"Ben Samson is always in my head" he confessed with an almost snarl as he lifted his head up from where he was kissing his way down Todd's happy trail. "It's why the fucking little vampire drives me crazy." he stopped and leaned up slightly so that he could gaze down at the almost naked man beneath him. It would be easy, so easy just to let go, to give in. He shimmed down and breathed against Todd's engorged and throbbing cock where it tried to burst through the pants keeping it imprisoned. "Its weird." He kissed it, his lips and mouth pressing against it through the material. "Unusual for me." He licked and sucked at it as he moved his mouth up and down it's considerable length. "To be so...enamoured." His lips brushed over Todd's balls, his tongue teasing as he pushed against the material.

He didn't want Todd to cum, not yet anyway so he pushed back onto his haunches, stretching himself out in front of Todd.

"Touch me." he demanded

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2020, 02:50:18 PM »
"Oh God, oh my fucking God," Todd cried out, stopping himself from grabbing Saraekiel's hair and forcing more face into his crotch. The teasing was super maddening. Breathing hard and with heavy eyelids, he murmured his agreement to Saraekiel's order.

The command wasn't so different to the kind of thing Ben asked of him, except Ben was a great deal more specific. It wasn't so much a 'touch me' as 'wrap your hand around me'. Todd took advantage of the generalised command to do some exploring. His hands moved up and down Saraekiel's chest, appreciating his musculature and running fingertips and then fingernails along his unblemished skin. He went further, toying around the waistband of Saraekiel's pants before unfastening them and opening them up, inserting his hand inside and gripping the steel rod that was Saraekiel's thick and veiny cock. Todd licked his lips as he stared at it, wanting it in his mouth except he wasn't in a good position to do it with Saraekiel pinning him in place.

He used his hands as well as he could, stroking gently then firmly, licking his palm before wrapping it around Saraekiel's rod again, slick and enlarged. His other hand reached around to grip Saraekiel's butt cheek, to keep him in place.

"Do you want to feed me your dick?" he asked, looking up Saraekiel's body. He was very aware that Saraekiel had told him, twice now, that he didn't like being told what to do. But hey, Todd could offer. "Or maybe I could tongue you? Do you want that?"

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2020, 03:13:51 PM »
"You will kiss it and lick it. Once" Getting naked hadn't been what he had planned, but with the feel of Todd's hands on him, around him, How could he complain. He wanted to take it further, to watch Todd take all of him into his mouth, to feel his wet mouth and soft lips around him till he spilled down his throat It would be so easy, but what he really wanted was to send Todd home wanting, dreaming, burning for him.

He placed his finger under Todd's chin and pushed his head up till he was looking straight in his eyes. " You will not be having me this night" He said with an almost cruel smile. "When you go home, you will be going home with the need of me burning through you like a fire." Trouble was, he was drowning in lust, the energy of both of them burned through him and if he wasn't careful it would become a conflagration beyond his control. They mere idea caused his stomach to twist with need and his cock swelling until it was almost painful.

"Suck it, twice. Deep throat me if you can. I want to feel you hum around me."

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2020, 03:33:30 PM »
Todd whispered his affirmation, sounding like a cult follower breathing promises to the chosen one. He was aware of how he sounded but he couldn't stop himself, nor did he want to because Saraekiel was obviously into it.

That intensity of Saraekiel's gaze held him in place for a very long moment until Todd blinked and then pulled back so he could do as instructed. He shifted position, moving onto hands and knees so he could crawl to the dark angel. He licked his lips to properly wet them, so close to the bobbing head beneath him that he was sure Saraekiel would feel his hot breath.

He didn't want it to be over too fast but Saraekiel was adamant in his direction. Only twice, try and deep throat it. Well, Todd was certainly going to do that, even if it took him a bit of time to get his throat around it. The two scotches he'd had made him feel very relaxed and brave enough to take it on, even though Saraekiel was thick.

Todd moved forward and gently pressed his lips against the head, opening his mouth slowly and gently taking him on. His tongue flicked the eye and then the underside of Saraekiel's mighty cock before he slowly worked his head down, keeping his lips pressed firm for pressure. Halfway down he had to adjust his angle and move a little closer, relaxing his throat and controlling his gag reflex before he got his lips all the way, his nose pressed against the thatch of dark hair that told him he'd achieved his objective.

Proud of himself, he stayed there, making small gestures as though he wanted to swallow more even though Saraekiel's cock was jammed at the very back of his throat. He looked up Saraekiel's body into his eyes, knowing he was likely to get off on that view. Then he had to pull back to breathe, and halfway along Todd pulled in air through his nose, getting himself comfortable with the member in his mouth before he plunge in deep again, murmuring and groaning, knowing Saraekiel would feel those vibrations at his core. Todd's hands caressed Saraekiel's thighs, sides and gripped his ass. He looked up again, lost in the dark angel's secret musky smell and searching Saraekiel's eyes for how well he was doing until he was forced to pull back again for air. This time he pulled all the way back and out, slowly, regrettably.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2020, 04:26:11 PM »
He quivered with pleasure and excitement when Todd agreed to his demands, the words of acceptance slipping from his sultry lips like he was a man dying from thirst and offered a sip of water. That quiver was nothing to the jolt of pleasure he got from the feeling of his lips on his cock though, from the hot wet slide of his mouth and tongue, the teasing flick of its tip across his jerking head. He shuddered from the sensation of Todd sliding to the base of him, his throat and mouth convulsing and sucking him as he hollowed his cheeks on the upward slide.

He almost came when he looked up at him, with those deep sorrel eyes and his face buried to the very hilt. When he slid off of him completely his groan was deep and primal, filled with pleasure and frustration both. He drew Todd up to his knees with the slightest guidance of his fingers and kissed him, his mouth hot, hungry and demanding as he delved him with his tongue, the taste of himself in Todd's mouth elicited yet another moan. All he wanted to do was push him back to his knees and fuck his mouth. "So good" He rasped as he pulled away from Todd's mouth, his fingers light as he stroked his face, Todd's shadow of whiskers both rough and soft against his finger tips.

"You're so good, for doing as you were told. Your mouth is sublime." He said as he kissed him again, this time his touch light and teasing. "Would you like a reward for being so good?" He whispered into his ear before biting Todd's earlobe. He smiled knowingly before pushing Todd onto his back.

"Do you deserve a reward?" He asked again as he arched an eyebrow. "Tell me."