Author Topic: Shattering Glass  (Read 2631 times)

Convoluted

Shattering Glass
« on: February 18, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »
[((This is my first RP here, so sorry if this has any problems! The pregnant lady referred to later on will be played by me, first post after this story line is written))]

The few college students deciding to go to Hawaii was probably one of the biggest mistakes they could think of. They knew each other as friends, or friends of friends, and so on. They had a break, why not have fun? So they chose to ride on an independent flight line to save money... heck, who knew it\'d be hijacked by a vampire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome.

This story is about several college students on vacation who plan on going to Hawaii, but crash on what they think is a deserted island instead. On this island lives very intelligent vampires, who regularly bring people via flight to the island. However these vampires don\'t just eat their prey, they like to play with them first, mess with their brains. If they\'ve had enough previously they\'ll wait for the kill, wait for their hopes to get up of rescue. These vampires can come out during the day and break all the normal steriotypes.

Meanwhile, one girl is pregnant. The Father...? Who knows. The vampires are excited about this now, in fact waiting for the baby to be born before snatching it away to die.

Also, some are found alive that have fought the vampires, from previous experience on the island. Some, found almost dead in hiding, needing medical attention. And that\'s the story. -+

Quick note:
If you want to play as a vampire, I recommend posting in red, or mentioning your vampiric-ness somewhere in your first post.
If you want to play as a human, maybe posting in an opposite color would be nice... but standard will do. Thanks!

Convoluted

Re: Shattering Glass
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 10:34:45 AM »
Unbuckling her seatbelt and swimming to the exit, Carianne scrambled to get out of the plane. Sirens were going off, and parts of it were on fire- for a moment, she thought she was trapped in some sort of an underworld. Everyone was scrambling for open parts of the plane where pieces had broken off, but when they saw that the pregnant woman was coming through, they stepped aside for a moment. Popping up to the air, Carianne took breath, and looked ahead to see an island.

It took a while, but eventually, Carianne made it to shore. Once she was there, she saw a few others- all gasping for air, like dangling fish off the edge of a dock. Sand was clumped up in her fiery hair, and her eyes flashed red from saltwater. "I\'m alive... but for how long?"

With shifty eyes, Carianne lugged herself onto the shore, her large stomach up and her wet clothes sagging across her body. The wind and rain made things even more uncomfortable, so she just put her hands on her belly and closed her eyes. Looking around, all the people she saw earlier were gone- was it all an illusion? Who was here? Was she alone?

Ehmorah

Re: Shattering Glass
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 10:49:15 AM »
Ehmorah approaches the pregnant lady."Oh. Hello my dear." Ehmorah said smiling. " Here let me help you." She takes the pregnant women by the hand. "My name is Emorah. You must be very tired from your adventure. Lets get you to the hotel." Ehmorah walked down the coast line with the pregnant lady " Oh and by the way what is your name?".