Author Topic: My Brother\'s Keeper  (Read 5532 times)

Lelio

Re: My Brother\'s Keeper
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 11:49:06 AM »
Kano just couldn\'t resist. His brother was far too adorable the way he got all flustered and embarassed when he did this to him in public. He could hear his heavy breathing. It was starting to get him aroused too, which Kuroko could most likely feel pressing against him from behind.

He allowed the hand that had been playing eith Kuroko\'s belly button ring to slowly drift down. He was not yet on his groin, he just was hinting that that was where he was headed, just to make Kuroko more nervous.

Umbra-Conceal

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 07:58:57 AM »
Deb continued to watch them for a moment or so longer before realizing he\'d have to approach them himself. He canted his head to the side as if trying to find the best way to do it before rolling his shoulders and wove his way along the entwined brothers right side.

Had he been free to have used his tail to touch the hip and side of the two, He would have.But because he was not ran his fingers very lightly along the hip of the Elder of the two brothers. A silent ask of permission to join.

LyreStonehart

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 09:47:58 AM »
Kuroko gasped softly.  "Ah..."  He shifted his hips, trying to get away from the hand but only managed to grind himself against the bulge in his brother\'s pants.  He whimpered, not able to find a happy medium anywhere.  "Kano-sama..."  This really was getting unbearable.  He didn\'t know how much more he could take.

He saw that serving man again.  Was he coming towards them?  Surely he was imagining that.  He had his apron off now.  Was he off duty?  He had better stop staring or Kano would be angry... oh he was coming over.  He squirmed uncomfortably as the stranger made his offer to join them.  Now he would have to see if the stranger became part of Kano\'s plans or not.

Lelio

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2006, 09:59:44 AM »
Kano saw the server approaching them. Of course, he wouldn\'t be able to resist them. Who could? He felt him brush his fingers agaisnt his hips. He was asking him if he could join in the fun. Well he was certainly quite attractive, and he had had the sense to ask him about it rather than Kuroko. Well, it had been a while since they\'d had a third party involved in their activities. Maybe the attractive young man would even be willing to accompany them back home...and into their bed.

He turned to the server, locking eyes with him and giing him a seductive nod, granting him permission to join them. He wondered how many dances Kuroko could put up with before he needed Kano to take him home and releive him of that bulge in his pants.

Umbra-Conceal

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »
Deb locked eyes with the Elder brother for a moment before letting a light sided smirk touch the corner of his lips. Oh yes, perhaps these two were humans all the more fun and all the more he had to be careful.

He slowly withdrew his fingers trailing them along the waistline of Kano\'s bottoms easily bridging the narrow space from on hip to the other before he stood on the other side now lightly sandwiching Kuroko between himself and his brother.

Deb used his right free hand to brushing his middle and index finger along Kuroko\'s hip up past the waistline of what he was wearing and slipped light daft fingers up the smooth side of skin and clothing until he had to turn his hand against Kano to finish his trek up the merging body of the two brothers.

He let just a little power out through his fingers and the touch of his skin. Just enough to fever pitch the blood all that much higher wanting to see the flush of color over the younger brothers skin, and the heated rush of color and lust over the elders.

LyreStonehart

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2006, 01:46:35 PM »
The stranger had apparently received the go-ahead from his brother because next thing he knew he was sandwiched between their two undulating bodies.  Thsi really wasn\'t fair.  Nothing should feel this good out in a public place.  The muscles underneath his smooth flesh trembled and twitched as the fingers ran teasingly light over his skin.  

He felt a sudden rush of heat and wondered if he was going to pass out for a moment.  "Ngh..."  he closed his eyes and turned his face to the side, not wanting the stranger to see the blush on his face.  He bit back a small moan.  The tension throbbing through his body wasn\'t getting any better.  No matter how hard he tried he couldn\'t concentrate on anything but the two writing bodies on either side of him and the painfully constricted bulge in his pants.  "Oh..."  He bit his bottom lip.

Lelio

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 01:55:23 PM »
It looked to Kano that it was taking every bit of Kuroko\'s resolve for him not to explode right there now that he was inbetween the two of them, and Kano was beginning to deffinetly share that feeling, something about the way that this new and exciting stranger touched him made him feel even more aroused than he had been before from teasing Kuroko.

They would have to get home quite soon. They couldn\'t keep their clothes on for much longer. It just wasn\'t possible.

Kano leaned foreward to whisper in the new guy\'s ear, sandwiching Kuroko even more.

"You should come home with us." he said, lust audible in his voice.

Umbra-Conceal

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2006, 02:51:51 PM »
Deb had waited for the reaction from Kuroko and was not disappointed when he turned his head away. This allowed Deb to lean forward and place a light shallow lick along Kuroko\'s cheek following up along to his ear.  

He was not surprised when the elder brother Kano broached his space by further closing in on him by leaning around and over his brother to share the same mingled breath. The invitation was just what he wanted and unknowingly Kano had just placed himself even further into Debiru\'s reach.

Daft arms and fingers found their way to Kano\'s hips and dug lightly into flesh and fabric pulling Kano into his brother, but also forcing the trapped Kuroko into him. Deb let a faint hiss out between his teeth before lifting lazy red eyes up at Kano and answering the lustful -what almost plea with a lick across Kano\'s lips once lightly asking for entrance before licking a second time and sliding his tongue in along Kano\'s mouth caressing the tip of his tongue along the roof of the mouth, his tongue and even the edge of front teeth before with drawling with a light pulling suck to Kano\'s bottom lip.

LyreStonehart

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2006, 03:44:44 PM »
Kuroko squirmed even more when he felt his brother press up tightly against him from behind.  He heard the whispered invitation and shivered.  So tonight Kano would share him.  He felt his heart hammering against his ribs in anticipation.  He was always nervous with the people who occaisonally shared their nightly games.  He was afraid he\'d make a mistake and displease their guest and thus upset Kano.  An upset Kano was unhealthy for everyone.

When the stranger pressed up against him from the front he let out a helpless moan, unable to restrain himself.  If he let himself release now Kano would be displeased with him for not controlling himself.  The last time he had done it by accident he had had to wear a cock ring until lunch the next day after which Kano decided to see how many times he could make him climax in a row.  He had been very sore for a long time after that.

The stranger licked the side of his cheek, making him shiver.  He could feel the stranger\'s torso pressing and rubbing on his piercings bringing his nipples to hardness again.  He could hear them kissing so close to his ear.  "Please..." he whimpered.  This was too cruel.

Lelio

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2006, 11:52:44 AM »
Kano moaned into the deep kiss as he felt Deb\'s tongue enter his mouth. This was amazing. He was a very talented kisser. Kano found himself wondering what else he could do with that mouth of his. The thought of it was making him even harder. Or maybe that was just the work of the incredibly arousing kiss.

By the time the kiss was over, Kano was desperate for them to get out of there and back home, and into bed with Kuroko and this new friend of theirs.

"We really should go home now...now..." he said, panting softly.

Umbra-Conceal

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2006, 05:55:52 PM »
Deb drew back further letting a small secret smile play across his lips before nodding and turning to look toward the door. He was free for the night, and would not be expected back until opening of the next night.

Debiru half guessed the owner would not be to put out that the clubs unofficial pet skipped out for a little. After all Deb really had not other place then this club for a home, and the room he coveted for his own.

He lent in close again let the natural spicy scent of his body become more pronounced and added to and aided by the scent of skin warmed leather, clove, and cinnamon. " Lead on-I will follow ". Deb knew he could make his voice sound in any number of ranges. from young and spunky to dark and deadly. Yet this time he used a soft airy tenor that brought to mind candlelit and bedrooms.

LyreStonehart

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 01:40:25 PM »
Kuroko could think of nothing but getting out of these pants.  He was nervous about what would come after but surely that was better than being in pain like this?  He was just hoping that Kano didn\'t decide to do anything too... uncomfortable tonight.  He waited patiently for his brother to lead them out and to their place.  He was not allowed to lead the way.  It would indicate that he had some authority over his brother and Kano would just not allow that.  He kept his eyes on the floor, trying to make himself somehow less conspicuous.

Lelio

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 11:38:34 AM »
\'Lead on, I will follow.\' That was all he needed to hear. He turned towards the entrance, Kuroko\'s leash in his hand, and started heading out of the club. It didn\'t matter that they\'d only know each other for a few moments. It didn\'t even matter that they hadn\'t even introduced themselves yet. There would be plenty of time for introcuctions once they were out of the club. It would be easier to hear then anyway. Now the most important thing was to get home and get all of them naked as soon as possible. Anything else was an afterthought.