Author Topic: New Arrivals  (Read 10089 times)

Shandara

Re: New Arrivals
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2006, 04:28:53 AM »
Shandara watched as one by one as everyone left and decided maybe it was time for a rest.  She smiled at the two as they walked towards the balcony and silently slipped away towards her room.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2006, 10:53:10 PM »
Saraekiel stepped out onto the balcony, the fresh pre dawn air felt crisp and clean as it blew his midnight coloured hair out behind him, making him want to spread his wings and see where it would take him, but instead, he turned and faced the vampire hovering in the door way and smiled at her. Her fear and trepidition beat at him like a moth cought in his hand, and being who and what he was he had to fight against flaming it into a furno. He stretched out his hand to her and waited for her to conquer her fear.

frostangel4eva14

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 05:15:41 AM »
Kammy watched as the dark angel walked onto the balcony. He seemed confortable with the surrounding, he was used to seeing the sun coming up, he was used to the air that passed by as the sun came up. And she was the complete opposite, she didn\'t remember how the sun looked, she didn\'t remember how it felt, or how the air smelled right before it shone it\'s light.

She was scared, she was afraid of what would happen if there wasn\'t a barrier around the house. If it was just a regular sunrise in a regular house and if she would have stepped out... she would have burned in a instant.

But this wasn\'t a regular situation, with a regular sunrise, or a ordinary house. This was different.

Kammy looked at Saraekiel\'s hand as he reached out to her, she wanted to take his hand... she really did, but she was hesitant. She didn\'t want to expiernce the feeling every again, she felt that was her past, the sun was nothing more than a thing she had seen everyday as a little girl. But she did know it would feel nice to see the sun once more again.

So she took his hand and walked onto the balcony, she then waited and watched as the sun slowly tipped its way to the top. As she continued to watch... she began to cry.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2006, 08:25:47 PM »
Saraekiel watched as the sun rose over the horizon, spreading its light and warmth over the land before him. And remebering the times he once celebrated such accurances with heavenly song and joy. He shrugged, and turning his back to it, looked at Kamryn.
"It feels good doesn\'t it? To do that wich is denied and forbidden us. I didn\'t ask you to do this to remind you of what has been denied, but to show you thatin this house, you can be who and what you are without restrictions and tabboos. This is truly a Shadow Haven, a Dark Haven."

He smiled and pushed himself away from the balcony banister "Well Fangs it has been a very,long day, not to mention strange and full of unexpexted surprises. I can honestly say I never thought I\'d be bringing a Vampire and two Angels home with me when I decided to visit the Boardwalk. But we are all here now. Well enjoy the sunrise Fangs, I\'m off for a sleep" and with that he spreads his wings as he leaps into the air, and flys to a large simicrircle balcony at the far left of the house. The large arched double glass doors open and he enters the room, the doors shutting behind him.

((sorry its been so long...no excuse, I\'m just slack.If anyone is interested in starting a new thread in here please feel free to do so. I started this one mainly to introduce us to the mansion *shrugs*))