Author Topic: Some Time Away  (Read 2242 times)

Mayquiri

Some Time Away
« on: August 21, 2007, 07:06:18 AM »
I don\'t know if anyone notiuced, but I haven\'t been on as much as I was earlier in the year.  Part of that was because I had gotten a new job, then lost it because our product wasn\'t selling and corporate heads shut down our little area.  Then my dad and stepmom decided to take me on a camping trip as this will be about the last time possible before I head off to college.  Which brings me to the future.

I\'m going to be starting college soon, so with classes, exams, getting new jobs, and finding legal ways to pay off my student loans, I may not have nearly as much time for this site as I\'d wish.  So, for anyone I leave hanging, I truely am sorry, and will do my best to respond in a, somewhat, timely fashion.

Offline Kysis

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • The Relentless Muse Blog
Re: Some Time Away
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 09:41:03 AM »
Well, I wish you good luck and good fun.  Scholarships are your friend. *nods*  Some do not even have academic requirements.  So, I hope to see you around, and I hope everything goes alright, \'cause dammit, uni should be fun. ^^
Μεταξύ λάμψη και τρέλα

Lord Kysis Liari (Ένας πεσμένος ήρωας.),
Fenwick Baldor (Song, wine, and a bit of trouble),
Calista Liari (Θραύσματα Ομορφιά)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Some Time Away
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 09:59:46 AM »
:grouphug: Take care of yourself Mayquiri, hope it all turns out well and that you have more time than you think (to visit us, yay!)

All the best
:cool:
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :