Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hot like fire  (Read 12453 times)

Mojoluver

Re: Hot like fire
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 12:34:10 PM »
Mai smiled as Jaq explained. She tugged the water harder, accidentally breaking it. She giggled as General was covered in water. She made a new chain and started playing with the dog again. She taunted General with the water first so he wouldn\'t lose interest. She tugged on the water and flipped it around in circles before the dog caught it.

She was glad she came in the arena the other day. She made a new friend which was rare for her. She even started blushing when she saw him. She knew it wouldn\'t happen, but she was forming a crush on Jaq.

She gave the water another tug fighting the small dog. She wiggled her finger sending small waves through the water. She giggled as the dog\'s head wiggled trying not to let it go.
   "I remember when I had a dog." She remembered the small beagle she used to have. his name was Lou. She took Lou everywhere, until the worst happened. Lou disappeared one night and never returned. Mai hasn\'t seen him for years, but she has a feeling he\'s out there.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 02:30:40 AM »
Jaq simply watched and chuckled from point to point. He could tell this girl really likes his small fluffy dog. "Oh you had one yourself? What was his name? Is he back home?" He asked curiously, not to be surprised, but he is starting to like this strange girl. She was cute and doesn\'t find him weird. Of course he hasn\'t done anything weird yet, or is thinking of doing anything weird anytime soon. His  dog General growls playfully and takes to take the chain back, wanting to win the tug-o-war.

Mojoluver

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »
Mai pulled on the chain playfully.
  "His name was Lou. He was a beagle. I don\'t know where he is." She wiggeld her finger again sending ripples through the water.
   "And how did you get this cutie?" She giggled as she tugged harder and harder on the chain. She loved playing with the little furball.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 04:15:32 PM »
"Lou, what a nice name." he smiles and nods. "Well I got that ball of fur from my mom. She was a pure breed, dog collector. I really liked General so much she gave him to me. We were best friends since I was little." he chuckles and watches the furball tug on the chain wanting to take it and bury it somewhere.

Mojoluver

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 05:24:45 PM »
Mai smiled as Jaq talked about the furball. She flexed her finger, swirled it, and flicked it, making it ripple,and twist forcing General to chase his tail. She laughed as the dog still fought for the water. She dropped it, giving it shape so the furball could mess with it.
  "Jaq, how long have you been coming to this school?"

Damion_Dark

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 07:02:57 AM »
After being asked that he goes to think, its been a few years infact. He doesn\'t really keep track of how long he has stayed. "I would have to say a couple of years, What about you?" The furball goes off and takes the water shape and attempts to bury it somewhere to play with later

Mojoluver

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 02:04:35 PM »
Mai watched the small dog find a place to bury the water.  "Not very long, I actually just started." Mai shrugged and smiled abit before leaning closer to Jaq. She watched the dog sniff the arena curiously before digging a hole. She realized once the dog set the water in the hole iot would lose shape, turning into a big puddle in a hole.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 02:19:12 AM »
Jaq nods and listens. "Just start huh, well then. I hope you like it hear. I find it boring and such, nothing special here." he chuckles and suddenly a loud whine as the small dog loses the water toy. He runs back and jumps around for another one.

Mojoluver

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 02:01:59 PM »
Mai giggled making a new water toy. "Yea, I\'ve noticed that too, but I know it\'s going to get interesting."  She watched the small dog dig another hole. She made the toy stronger tugging on it to distract the furball.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 05:27:21 PM »
"Interesting how so if I might ask? I\'ve been trying for so long to make this school interesting, but nothing has worked well." He smiles and then lays back in the middle of the arena. The Furball goes after the new toy and wants to play!

Mojoluver

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 11:29:46 AM »
Mai blushed and leaned forward and kissed Jaq. She sat up strait and sighed.
  "That\'s how," she said smiling. She felt proud of what she did. Hopefully Jaq would return the kiss.

Mai wiggled her finger and threw the to to the far end of the arena.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 01:27:04 AM »
Jaq was taken back by the kiss, it wasn\'t something he had expected and sits up. This went though he head for a moment and then asks. "That is one way indeed." He could feel that she hinted for a return of the soft kiss, that is what he did. Upon her lips

Mojoluver

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 01:08:18 PM »
Mai\'s body shook as she rested her right hand on the back of his head. She kissed back.  The small furball took the hint and messed with the toy during the kiss. Mai loved this, it certainly was a sensation she\'s been sold out of.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 01:45:52 AM »
Jaq has a shiver trail down his body as he kissed back. It felt very nice, something new and different. He places a hand on her cheek to hold onto the moment.

Mojoluver

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 10:39:07 AM »
Mai held onto the kiss as long as she could, until a teacher came in. Mai was startled and jumped up. She looked at Jaq and frowned.
  It was over, Mai realized. She followed the teacher out.