Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hanging with The birds.  (Read 61402 times)

DeathsAngel

Re: Hanging with The birds.
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2008, 11:16:39 AM »
((OOC: "He laughed and then run his face up and down his face " Typo? Or I just can\'t under stand it :/ ))

"Nailclippers?" Ciery asked during her laugh. "You gotta be kiddin\' me. I hate to break it to ya, but that wasn\'t very bright!"
She leaned back, still chuckling a little. She had hadn\'t laughed so much in a long time. "Crouri? Well, nobody\'s perfect. Purificio." She grinned.

Surprisingly enough she thought him to be a pretty cool person, which was extremely odd, considering she thought everyone to be idiots.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »
((OOC: oh shit meant to put laughed, sorry.))

Raff turned a bit red on his pale skin and rubbed the back of his head,"Well the real only way I\'ve cut is try to bite em off, which eventually you get used to the cuts on your lips and gums." Raff laughed at what he said and then saw 5 eagles swooping down to get a squirrel as he pulled out five poisoned needles from his quiver hidden under his robe and shot all of them down as they thumped to the ground, and the squirrel grabbed an acorn and ran off.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 11:25:29 AM »
Ciery laughed. "Protecter of the small killer of the strong, huh?" SHe joked. "You could always try something like knives or some shit like that. Though, I guess using your teeth works." She shrugged. Strange guy, kind of.. Different. Maybe it was the half-breed part of him,she had never really met a half-breed before, so no wonder he seemed a little different. One thing was sure, he was cool to talk to.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »
Raff laughed at the comment and replied, "Well,sort of I don\'t like unfair fights or people who pick on other people, and also I don\'t like knives as much and also these things are poisoned to the extent where they can paralyze or cause temporary blindness,but for animals they got splat." Raff stared at her for a bit and blinked his eyes thinking, wow she is pretty cool I guess humans can be alright people, well, some humans that is. He laughed at what he just thought in his head and then shook his head and looked down.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 11:38:43 AM »
Clearia snorted. "Unfair fights. Let me tell you someting about fair fights! The fair fight is the one I loose!" She leaned forward slightly, placing the leg that was up on the sill down.
  "You are an assassin, you should know this. If I fight fair I will loose, but I don\'t fight fair, I win. I\'m more concerned upon winning than dying fairly.
 "I personally am going to always fight unfairly that way I can live longer. If I kill them from a distance, than I don\'t have to worry about dying, which is the main goal anyways. To live, is it not?" She cocked an eyebrow and leaned back again. "But, that\'s your choice, not mine."

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »
"Yes, I know this, but when I\'m not on assassin duty I usually make things fair for the other person." Raff calmly said as he kept his tongue one of his teeth and pulled out some bread and at it quickly ripping it into shreds like it was nothing. And then looked at her and blinked at bit and ate it slower thinking she might say something about it and then he just swallowed the rest of it like a snake would and popped his neck and it cracked like a paper would if you crumbled it.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »
"Well, as long as you know how to survive, it\'s all cool I guess." The young adult shrugged again. She chuckled lightly at his eating habit. "You remind me how Eric used to eat, he couldn\'t get the whole thing in one gulp, but it got pretty close to it."
  One of the crows plopped on her should and she absently started to pet it, The creature seemed relax at her touch, the animals in the school had gotten used to Ciery a while back, it seemed like every animal, whether or not she had seen it before, knew her. Well, at least it relaxed as soon as it got a chance to see/smell/or some other way of recognizing her. She had gotten used to it a while back.

SHe thought that that might be her magickal ability, though she couldn\'t know for sure. THe only thing she did know was that it hadn\'t made any damage, therefor it must be something that big, calming animals worked.

Clearia breifly thought of using her magick, if it was indeed calming things, as a weapon when she graduated. But that would get it out in the open wheich she didn\'t want to do just yet.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »
Raff looked at the bird and cocked his head and waltzed up behind her and sniffed it and quickly ran back to where he was standing,"Wow, animals seem to like you huh ?" He laughed as his tail popped out of his robe."Whoops,I was supposed to hide that don\'t like it when people see my tail much, only use it to choke my opponents when I\'m hid." Raff laughed at his violent mind and shook his tail around ad bit and rested it on the wall and smacked it and wrapped it back around his waist under his robe where she couldn\'t see it any and sat on the wall leaning back.

"So you don\'t talk much to any other full humans?" Raff said and laughed a bit and then just stood on the wall with one foot and then blocked the sun out of his eyes and then smiled at her and showed all his sharp pointed teeth and retracted his claws to help keep the sun out.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2008, 12:08:56 PM »
Clearia couldn\'t hepl but laugh as Raff jumped up and ran back. Then he commented about his tail, which made her laugh more. When she got control of herself she answered. "It\'s useful to have a surprise weapon. ANd yes, they do. It\'s kind of strange really. But everywhere I go, as I\'ve gotten older, animals like me. I can also, only slightly, charm weak minded people, but only slightly. It migh-" She cut herself off, not wanting to tell anyone about her magick secret. Not even her parents or sisters know about it, only Eric had. Buf if she were to share it, it\'d probably be with the weird half-breed.

"Actually, I talk to a lot people, only a few half-breeds, you guys tend to stick together. BUt that\'s how I know how much of them are extreme, if not complete idiots!" She rolled her eyes. "God, even my sisters are idiots! I probably am one, too, but it\'s bad to think of yourself that way. You might start to doubt yourself, then you start to suck at your job, and that\'s bad news all around." She shrugged again, she did that a lot. "But, that\'s the way it is, eh?"

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »
"He..yea I guess so."After he said that Raff tapped on her back with his tail and quickly wrapped it around his waist again under his robe and then tried to keep the straightest face he could, and then stared at the bird more as it just stayed beside the girl and then asked the question,"You have sisters?, are they as cool as you are?" Raff said and laughed a bit and scratched his head and then just flopped his hair around because his head was itching for some reason like crazy.

Raff then ran around and tried to catch a butterfly on top of the wall and almost fell off but he caught himself with his tail and climbed up with his claws and then finally, sat back down and sighed in relief that he didn\'t fall.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 12:31:14 PM »
Clearia skillfully kept her laughter within as she placed her nest comment. "You should watch out for those butterflies, they\'re skilled killers." She leaned forward slightly.
  "But if you poke me again, they shall be nothing compared to what\'ll happen to you." If glares could kill...
  Then her expression softened extremely and she leaned back. "As for my sisters, it depends on your point of view. Trissa, my young sister, is OK, though fifteen and extremely girly. Molly however, is a pain in the ass." She smiled slightly. Though her smile held no emotion, it rarely ever did.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 12:38:37 PM »
Raff yelped and gulped at what he said after he poked her and made a mental note of it and then replied,"Well I have a sister but she doesn\'t go to this academy anymore, her name is Rose" he replied and then stared at the butterfly and smacked it between his hands,"Damn ass-hat butterfly" he growled and then cleaned his hands off and put a raven on his shoulder and kissed its head and then looked at Ciery and saw her smile,"Hey, you smiled just a bit, thats the first time I\'ve seen you smile yet." He said to her and laughed a bit and turned a bit red as he pulled a random quill from his pocket and he looked at it wondering what the hell it was doing there.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »
Clearia was pleased with his response. "Really? I guess it doesn\'t matter." She shrugged again, her smile disappearing.
  She cocked her eyebrow when he pulled out a quill. "Rose?" SHe cocked her head. "Nice name, a little common though." A slight humorous grin appeared on her face. It seemed that whatever he did it was unexpected.

SHe looked outside at the moon to judge the time as a hawk swooped into the room and sat on her lap. Great, in about ten minutes I\'ll be crawling wiht animals if I don\'t move soon. She thought to herself as she petting the hunter.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »
Raff quickly ran to the hawk and sat down on all the fours and rubbed his tail against his head and cocked an eyebrow,looking at the hawk and starting petting it a bit."Wow,you seem to be the Queen of Nature." Raff smiled a bit hoping it didn\'t offend her as he kept getting unexpected but that is how most people jugged him,really unexpected but Raff didn\'t care at all really he loved being crazy, and unexpected it is just how he was and he specially loved.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 12:58:19 PM »
Clearia\'s hand slightly flicked when he jumped over to her again. If he kept jumping around like-Well, like he wsa she\'d end up stabbing him, and she didn\'t want that. Well, maybe not, she just had to expect it. Expect the unexpected. Ha!

She snorted. "Not really, they just trust me, it\'s kind of weird." Kind of like magick. But she didn\'t add it.
 "Here." She held out her hand, the hawk jumped unto it and she handed over to Raff, it jumped to his shoulder. "It won\'t hurt you."
  Maybe it would keep him busy for awhile and he\'d stopped jumping around.