Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: An Injury not sought...the bleeding heart !  (Read 21475 times)

Raff_Kimimaru

Re: An Injury not sought...the bleeding heart !
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 11:52:10 AM »
Raff blinked a bit."Uh,no but thank you for saving me really If i ever had a chance to show you my bow I would, I\'m sure you would like it a lot." Raff told her taking the vials and putting them in his robe popping his neck and looking around and popping his back as well flicking his tail around."Hey,I\'m starting to feel a lot better! even though some of my color is coming back,I\'m still very pale, for some reason." He said scratching the back of his head and then shaking it with his eyes closed.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 12:50:13 PM »
Idrial nodded with a smile on her face before she spoke in a kind voice towards Raff.

“I’m sure that I would enjoy seeing your bow, I’m usually down in the arena grounds in the archery section when I’m not tending too students with near death experiences.”

She smiled at him and gave him a slight wink before laughing. She started to fasten her weapons back onto her body with relative ease. She now addressed Raff now in a more serious tone.

“Now that heart of yours is still a weak so I want you to take it easy over the next couple of days, which means no fighting or hard labor. I will pass this one to your teachers and house Master in Curio so you won’t get in trouble. After that you can go back to your regular training. Sounds Good?”

She strapped her bow onto her back as well as her quiver with giving it a glance, she had done it so many times now that she did not even have to look at the buckle.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »
"Aw! No training at all!" Raff said kind of mad but got over it, even though he loved Training so much,but he just had to deal with it, hoping that person wouldn\'t strike him while he was weak,"Wait,but what if that person tries to strike me while I\'m weak,well then again I could use my bow, or that could be counted as fighting damn it!" Raff yelled and then crossed his arms in anger looking down at the bed.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2008, 10:36:57 AM »
Idrial laughed a little when he made a pouty face about not being able to fight. It was obvious he was not to worried about the hard labor, but once a Curio always a Curio for they were known to love there training.

“Now it’s only for a few days, if the blade was over just a smidge to the left you’d be in bed for a month so be grateful it’s only a two maybe three days at the most. Also I wouldn’t even recommend using your bow as you have to use chest, back, and arms muscles to pull back on the bow in order to fire the arrow.”

She looked at his tail and got a wide smile on her face, a tail like that could come in handy if he used his mind creativity.

“Although that tail of yours could more than likely hold a weapon, like a razor sharp knife. You could use it to strike at your enemies while keeping them at a distance as well. Your tail has to be at least six … six and a half feet long would be my guess. Looks as well it could choke someone no problem as well. Come on Raff use the creative side of your head, there are lots of ways you could use your body as a weapon. As for me I shape-shift like so.”

She first shifted into an eagle, talons razor sharp ready to attack. She flew up towards a pole and landed awkwardly before changing into a snake. She was as black as night with fangs full of poison. She slithered up the pole and towards the top and along the edge before stopping above his bed. She launched herself over his bed while changing from a snake into a wolf then back into a human. She turned around and smiled at him.

“Thinking creatively on how to use your body as a weapon can come in handy. Never underestimate the mind and what things it could come up with.”

She smiled a little, it was the first thing her parents had taught her and it had always stuck with her.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »
"To tell you the truth, I love choking people with my tail actually, and smacking them back with it as a defensive technique." Raff laughed as he coiled his tail around something strudy and squeezed as it broke in half and he drew it back to him and he petted it a bit, then wagged it around some still looking at Idrial."So no tranning for a while, oh well." Raff said with a sigh, and then popped his neck.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 09:41:08 AM »
Idrial laughed as her wrapped his tail around the wooden pole and snapped it cleanly in half. He drew it back to himself and petted it, she merely shook her head with a smile on her face.

"What the hell do you feed that thing?"

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 09:48:15 AM »
"Uh, well the same stuff I eat!." Raff yelled with a thumbs up and then shouted all the food he likes,"Steak, ribs, bear, deer, anything that is meat!" Raff yelled with excitement for some reason, jumping up and down on the bed and then jumping beside Idrial and popped his back,"Man,I hate bed sores!" Raff said and looked at him, but now Raff didn\'t look tall because he was on all fours, truth was Raff was about 6\'0 or more when he fully stood up, he just liked being on all fours, he thought it was more fun.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2008, 06:36:15 AM »
Idrial could not help but laugh at Raff’s actions; he truly was not what she expected from someone of the Curio house. He was on all fours as he looked up at her; he seemed to be having a lot of fun now. She petted is head slightly before starting to laugh once again.

“Alright simmer down boy … Man you have a lot of energy. No wonder you like training so much you never get tired it seems.”

She now stood with a hand on her hip as she looked down at Raff. She had to admit he was something else.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2008, 06:44:58 AM »
He smiled, and then stood all the way up, he was much much taller, he didn\'t even look short now, he then  rubbed his shoulder and popped it then told Idrial, "Well, I guess so, must be the demon in me, plus my girlfreind always said that I was different, before I kind of got with her." He laughed about it and then gave her a thumbs up and hugged her. "Thanks, again for saving me." He told her with a lot of thankfulness in his voice.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 07:27:38 AM »
Raff lightly hugged her in a warm way; she smiled a little and lightly hugged him back in a friendly way. She was glad to help out and now his girlfriend wouldn’t get the note that his beloved had died, she had seen that too many times and some she had to deliver herself. She pulled herself away form the embrace with her hands on his shoulders.

“And now you may live to love and fight another day and hopefully for years and years to come.”

She smiled lightly and patted him on the shoulders, before letting go and stepping away. She walked towards the large window and jumping on the window sill. She looked back at him and spoke.

“I’ll keep in touch Raff.”

She jumped out the widow and shape shifted into a small bird before flying back in the infirmary and did a sort of loop in the air before swiftly flying past him and into the hallway. She was still on hallway duty for another hour or so and was looking forward in catching someone that wasn’t supposed to be out in the halls.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2008, 07:45:17 AM »
Raff watched as she did that, and then carried on his own buisness, he left from the Infirmary, running down the halls, on all fours so he could go faster, "Yahoo!" He screamed as he jumped and glided through the air, and then pounced on the ground like a tiger, and then running towards the class he was supposed to be in, hopefully the teacher would understand.