Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Star of Bad Luck *  (Read 12365 times)

DivineDarkness

Re: Star of Bad Luck *
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 01:15:10 PM »
“I’m part incubi…” Hearing this, Makai\'s eyebrows arched high before he stared at him for several more seconds. Soon he was laughing, his hands going to his sides as he tried to muffled down snorts, and laughs. "Incubus?! Oh god....I tried the worse joke possible on you." He couldn\'t help but think that this was way too amusing. Trying to playfully seduce an Incubus, jokingly or no, had never been a good idea in anyone\'s books.

But Makai couldn\'t help but see the delightful humor in such situation. "Ha! So it wasn\'t that my acting was bad, just that I happen to pick the worse target for such a prank! I totally understand now." He gave two decisive nods, deeming that it was not his fault at all that his joke didn\'t work.

LexiXander

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 01:26:46 PM »
He felt his chest constrict in a painful manner, feeling like the child he’d once been when all of the other children had made fun of his brother and he. They’d always had to stick up for themselves, and Nagi had always played jokes such as this on him. The lapse into his past nearly made the situation bring him to tears. Instead he did what he always had to.

The shine in his eyes was lost as he crumbled in upon himself, almost operating himself as a puppet master would his doll. “I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t laugh at my lineage.” His voice was monotone, but still had that alluring drawl in it. “I’ll not blame you, for you did not know. Though, now you do and so I’ll ask you to respect rather then mock me.” It was almost as though a robot were speaking, and there was no way the other could miss how Auel had suddenly gone into a strange state of mind.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »
Makai laughs settled into silence as he listened to the other, his mouth opening into a wide gape. "Ah-wait, wait! I didn\'t mean it that way! I mean....I was laughing more at myself then you. It\'s not you!" He took several steps forward and gently placed a hand on top of Auel\'s in a soft, apologetic gesture. "I\'m sorry. I guess I shouldn\'t have laughed. I just thought....." He shook his head, deciding it was best not to ramble on. "Forgive me." He said, his gentle hands playing with one of Auel\'s, massaging it and trailing his fingers along it.

"Auel...."

LexiXander

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 01:45:35 PM »
He could hear him and respond, but his mind was still completely trapped back, replaying a scene from long ago. Nagi was there, and he was teasing him just as Makai had, but the results hadn’t quite been the same…

His head tilted downward, starring at the hand being touched, though more like he was seeing through it. His expression was like a blank canvas, but his eyes welled up and a single name left his lips as if whispering to a lost lover, “Nagi…” a single tear dropped from his crystalline orb.

Not a second later his eyes fluttered for a moment at the sound of his name, looking back at the other like he was seeing him for the first time. The teen’s free hand came up and quickly wiped at his watery eyes, making them dry again. “I’m sorry. Please disregard anything I’ve just said.”

DivineDarkness

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 01:50:47 PM »
He watched Auel in utter fascination, seeing the eyes darken into blank orbs and glisten with the light of tears. Makai was horrified. He didn\'t know if he should be happy or more worried that the other wasn\'t crying because of Makai. Makai let out a breath when the other came to his senses but didn\'t pull back. He watched the other try to wipe away his tears with his free hand. Makai lifted his own, reaching and taking Auel\'s hand from his face and replacing it with his own, wiping away the other\'s tears.

"As much as your tears make your eye even more pretty, I really don\'t like to see you cry." He said wiping until he was sure that the skin under Auel\'s eye was semi-dry.

LexiXander

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 02:03:57 PM »
Auel wouldn’t usually let other’s touch him, but he was so exhausted now that he didn’t have the energy to care. His eyes averted Makai’s, voice quiet and meek as he spoke. “Thank you…” He paused, letting the other wipe his face clean without interrupting. The blond actually made his cheeks turn a slight shade of pink, “I’m sorry you had to see that…sometimes it happens and I can’t control it…” All he wanted to do was curl up next to a nice warm body and go to sleep.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »
Makai\'s lips firmed into a straight line, frowning at the apology he was given before his lips twisted into something annoyance. Anoooyyyyyying. Makai seemed to become short as he crouched lightly before propelling himself forward, tackling the other to the ground, wrapping his arms around the other\'s neck as he propelled from the chair and soon on the floor. He landed on top of the other with a grunt before lifting his head up to Auel\'s.

"I hope that knocked some sense into you. Don\'t apology for everything you do. I\'m a stranger to you, right? And, from what I grasp from many people I have met, an annoying stranger at that." He said with a firm nod before lifting his hand to finger Auel\'s cheek.

"Don\'t waste your apologies on me, alright? It makes me feel like a jackass."

LexiXander

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 02:36:03 PM »
Auel was simply too shocked to do anything. If he’d been in any other state of mind when this happened, then maybe he would have caught the other before he was jumped and knocked so violently to the ground. He never used so much speech, mostly he communicated using his silent words, but tonight it was just far too much hassle as he stuttered out a confused question, “Wha-what are you doing?” He was answered quickly enough and once again he found his cheek being touched by this strange person. Though it didn’t bother him for once, somehow he’d let down his defenses and simply allowed the other to do what he wished. "Alright..."

DivineDarkness

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »
Satisfied by the other\'s reply, he relaxed and continued playing his finger along the other\'s cheek, it soon reaching up to to play with Auel\'s hair. He curled the dark strands of hair around his finger before he looked at that silvered-white eye once more. It was hypnotizing. Makai eyes fluttered before he quickly rolled off of Auel. He stared up at the ceiling before sighing and turning his head until he could see the stars. "....Nice night. And the air is so cool too."

LexiXander

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 02:53:06 PM »
He just starred at Makai, unmoving while the other played with his skin and hair, liking the feel of another’s touch again. It was something he never dared let himself have for fear of his incubi blood getting in the way of his clear mind. That had already happened once before, and there was no need for it again.

Auel didn’t move his line of sight from the ceiling until Makai spoke, turning his brunette head to the side fully.This guy was certainly a strange one. He could be sweet and endearing one moment, a complete psycho the next, and then all the way over to weather. It reminded him something small talk, only backwards. “It is. I was going to finish my essay, but I don’t think I can now…”

DivineDarkness

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 03:02:43 PM »
Makai glanced back at the other in curiosity, pulling his hand behind his head as he turned his body more fully to look at Auel. "Why not?" He questioned before his face suddenly was etched with a light strawberry-shade, as he was quickly embarrassed by what he said. "Ah, it was totally my fault, wasn\'t it? Of course it was." He rubbed his hand over his face in light distress. "I mean....it\'s not every day you get bothered by someone like me. I have even had people say I am annoying to my face. So I know I must grate on your nerves a lot."

He would have went on if he didn\'t catch himself and trailed a finger over his own lips. "I\'ll be quiet. Just don\'t pay attention to me."

LexiXander

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 03:22:33 PM »
Auel listened as his companion rambled on, not stopping him, instead letting him go on, choosing to wait and intervene once he’d finished berating himself. “Not really.” He met the other’s eyes, for once letting both mismatched orbs do this. “I find you rather entertaining actually. I’m enjoying talking to you.” He wasn’t sure why, but he was and there was no reason to avoid telling Makai this.

Auel turned onto his side as well, mirroring the other’s position and momentarily glancing out the window. His eyes drifted even narrower then they already were and his expression turned softer then before. “I don’t want to be alone…”

DivineDarkness

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »
He watched the other as Auel craned his neck to look out the window, revealing the flesh of his neck. Makai looked at that for a moment before trailing his eyes up to scan over the softened features of the others face. He, in return, smiled and scooted a bit closer before grinning. "I\'m not really used to being around people. I like to stay away from others because people have never encounter a Bergsra before. That\'s why I act like this. I\'ve never been able to learn many customs of people. Like for one, personal space...."He trailed off before he quickly scooted back once more, letting out a sigh.

He quickly resumed his smiling as he watched the other, "But since you don\'t think I am annoying, I guess I won\'t be leaving you alone anytime soon. You have officially been deemed haunted."

LexiXander

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »
The Asian turned his face back to the other when he spoke, paying attention and noticing the distance between them shortening. He gave a little smile, his first in a long time at the other’s comment of haunting him, “Maybe I should have kept myself quiet then.” He teased, which was something as rare as a blue moon these days. “It’s alright.” The brunette gave a little shrug, as much as he could on the floor. “I don’t mind right now, you’ve already touched me dozens of times and I’m just not in the mood to reject physical contact right now.” He averted his eyes, finding a random book on the shelf very interesting right now.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 03:56:36 PM »
Makai\'s stretched his lips into such a wide smile, he feared his face would split. "Really? You don\'t mind?" He question, already shuffling closer even while he was asking the question. He sat up slightly and spread his arms wide, "Then I shall take what\'s offered!" And with that, he tumbled down on the other, hugging Auel\'s shoulders tightly while he placed his head on the other\'s shoulder as well. He nuzzles his chin more into the crook of Auel\'s neck.

"The thing is it\'s chilly and I am a little bit cold but I like it. Yet I want something  warm too. Like the perfect combination. So...you\'re warm under me and the air is cold on my face." He smiled faintly, not knowing if the other understood his ramblings or not.