Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Which room was it?  (Read 20166 times)

LexiXander

Re: Which room was it?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »
Auel was rather surprised to have been grabbed after the sullen statement. He was nearly a hundred percent sure that he would have been kicked out or at least detested after such a confession. The taller of the two was a bit stunned and looked back with a facial expression that blatantly showed his shock. Open feelings, especially shown upon his features, were extremely uncommon for the Incubus but exhaustion mixed with feelings of surprise, excitement and comfort (though he didn’t quite understand where the last one came from) made for a change in the way anyone reacted.

“Ah-“ The Asian tried to get a word in but his companion spoke so quickly there wasn’t a chance to get a syllable in line, so he had no choice but to wait and absorb what was being said. It made his heart beat as quickly as if he were being completely taken over by his incubi blood, hearing those soft and honest words was foreign to him. Auel didn’t say, nor do, anything for a full 2 minutes, looking a little frazzled during the time and resembling a fish out of water when it came to his expression.

“Ah-alright…but, I think you may not understand the full extent of the situation…” He paused, not knowing how to say this without feeling embarrassed. “You see…I enjoy your company very much, but…I would be afraid that my incubus blood would cause me to do something…quite regrettable.” It wasn’t something Auel wanted to say but he knew there was no choice. All he wanted right now was to curl up under those warm looking blankets and go to sleep.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 04:15:26 AM »
The floor boards of the room became very fascinating to Makai, as he stared down at the them before he chanced a peek up from under his hair, since he hadn\'t got a response. But at least Auel had stopped from leaving. The other\'s expression had Makai a bit worried. He was almost tempted to wave his hand in front of the other\'s face, just to snap him out of it. When Auel quickly snapped back, he quickly explained the most important fact Makai had been missing.

He was an idiot, wasn\'t he? The only thing Makai was good at what assassination it seemed because that quickly went over his head. But seeing Auel\'s embarassed expression quickly distracted him, it being very cute to him. Makai cleared his throat, his cheeks tintring a light red. "Oh...so..." As if finding it was curious that someone considered him attractive, he lifted a hand to his face, touching his cheeks.

He said the only thing he could think of at the moment. "What can I do to make you more comfortable?!" Because he surely didn\'t have a clue.

LexiXander

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 10:55:15 AM »
Auel’s heart lifted a bit when his companion offered to help him so kindly. Most would have kicked him out of the room with a vehement “good riddance”. Maybe he really had found someone who was worthwhile to befriend. The Asian’s voice was quiet as usual, but even more so now that he felt rather embarrassed and he stuttered slightly with a finger pointed toward Makai’s bare chest. “P-perhaps you could put a, um, shirt on?”

His partner was nicely built and along with his long blond hair, somewhat feminine but in a good way. This small realization wasn’t a good one as he felt his incubus blood grasp the opportunity and he pursed his lips for a moment. “Maybe I should…sleep on the floor or the chair possibly…I don’t want you to become uncomfortable as well.” Auel simply wanted his new friend to like him, and not have their first night together end in a traumatizing event.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 11:18:05 AM »
Makai shook his head, tossing his hair around his shoulders as they bounced around and trailed along his spine. "No way are you sleeping on the floor. I\'ll put on a shirt if it bothers you that much." He frowned, causing lines to place a flaw on his smooth face. He released Auel\'s hand and turned from him and getting his shirt from the hamper. "There isn\'t much that can make me uncomfortable. Especially my friends."

He slipped the shirt over his head and tugged on right before looking over his shoulder, to Auel\'s face in a soft glance.

LexiXander

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 09:32:09 AM »
Auel felt like he was being such a burden to the other, and let his face fall toward the floor rather then watch the other, even as he looked back at him. The brunette certainly didn’t feel like a very good friend, not while having his blood as active as it was around the elder. “I’m sorry, I’ve been such trouble. You shouldn’t have to accommodate me like this.” ‘after all, it’s your room, not mine.’ He thought afterwards.

The taller had turned his face away from the ground now, but neither was he facing Makai, instead the assassin looked out the open window, considering what his options were right now.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 03:06:36 AM »
His lips turned downwards when he heard Auel\'s said before he shook his head and quickly turned his heel and began to head towards the other. The green of h is eyes sparked with light annoyance before Makai grabbed Auel\'s hand and tightened his grip. "I am accomodating you because I want to!" He pulled his chin up, pride seeming to pool from his frame as he stared up at the other. "Don\'t treat me like a child, Auel. I can take care of myself. You are my friend and I don\'t have many. Trust me to not let anything bad happen."

Makai eyes seemed to become soft once more but his body stayed in a stance of pride. He turned and began to tug the other towards the bed, "You aregetting a good night of sleep rather you want to or not." He muttered before he quickly pressed his hands on Auel\'s chest so he could shove him on the bed. "I won\'t sleep int he bed with you if that is what you are worried about. I don\'t sleep on them often, so my back always feels a bit stiff. Even when I had beds available, I never slept on them. At least, most of the time I didn\'t. So don\'t worry about it."

He let out a drawn-out sigh.

LexiXander

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 05:18:23 AM »
Auel turned back calmly, having finally become accustomed to the blond’s protest every time he apologized or put himself down. But he couldn’t encourage himself, and self-esteem was almost nonexistent in him. All people had every done was put him down because he was quiet or didn’t fit in, what they never knew was that he was only doing it to save their souls the trauma of rape if he were to loose control at some point. The incubus had spent almost all of his life training himself to resist the instinct.

The firm grip and proud posture drew Auel’s attention respectably. The small speech made his heart pound, but not for the same reason as before. It still shocked him a little each time to hear Makai call him a friend, not having someone say that to him so sincerely for a very long time now. It made the usually bland expression he carried break into a soft, contented smile and nodded once, choosing to say nothing and not disagree any longer.

He walked gracefully as the other dragged him along. It was surprising how angelic his body could be when he was happy, his species was always greatly effected by their feelings. Auel fell easily onto the bed, finding his mood much better but still with that urge inside him. The Asian shook his head and sat up again, moving over toward the window and keeping his eyes on Makai’s, “No, it’s your bed, I’ll sleep by the window though, the cool air should make it easier on me.” He somehow felt a hundred times more comfortable with himself now, not feeling like every little move he made had to be carefully calculated for fear of ridicule or disgust in him.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »
As Auel moved over to the window, Makai eyed him for a moment before sighing and plopping down on the bed. "You really are a humble guy, aren\'t you?" He questioned before he shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair, the golden-green tresses slipping through his fingers. "Alright. If you really think that is best." He pouted slightly over at the other before leaning back more on the bed and allowed the breeze to ruffle his hair and cool his cheeks. It felt great. His eyes flicked back over to Auel before he gave slightly goofy smile, "Well then! That was an interesting five minutes!" He said with a nod that was soon followed by a light laugh.

Makai smiled as he flopped back, his head falling on the pillows though he kept his eyes on Auel. "Should I become a spirit? Wouldn\'t that keep you from doing something \'regrettable\' as you like to call it?"

LexiXander

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 11:15:05 AM »
Auel listened carefully to the other, looking over at him while he spoke, noting the beautiful flow of his long golden strands, “I wouldn’t say humble, more so… well trained, maybe.” ‘By myself, mind you.’ It had taken massive amounts of discipline many nights of shivering from something akin to starvation to control himself. But that had only caused him to change exactly as his companion had stated. He was comfortable with being fair and felt it was one of his few positive traits.

The sound of Makai’s laughter quickened the pace of his heart once again, it was wonderful to hear laughter induced by him but not due to his misfortune. Auel couldn’t help but smile back, feeling light warmth cover his body in a comforting blanket. “Perhaps, but I think I might be just fine now. Thank you for your consideration.” his voice was quiet and had its always present, alluring tone.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 11:26:16 AM »
A light shiver traveled along his form before he groaned and placed his hands over his ears, "God, I\'ve been noticing this all day!" He muttered before he suddenly hitched him self forward so that he is no longer laying on his back and in instead sitting up. He directed a sea-green stare at the other, his lips twisted slightly in a thoughtful frown, "Is your voice always like that? It\'s so distracting~." He whined lightly at the other.

LexiXander

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 11:31:47 AM »
It took Auel a moment to realize what his companion was talking about, since to him it was very normal. He’d had other’s say his voice was continually seductive, never loosing the soft undertone. Though, he hadn’t had someone say it was distracting before. “I’m afraid this is how I always sound, I cannot change it. I don’t speak very much because of it.” There was no point in opening his mouth if people just wanted him to be quiet.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 02:12:48 AM »
Makai let out another sigh, his eyes lidding low into slits of green, them darkening for a moment before lighting once more. He smiled brightly at the other before crawling back slightly and settling down once more on the bed. He pulled knees up to his chest, plopping his chin on them but he continued to watch the other without blinking. Blinking was an unncessary thing to him, just as food was. Nor breathing.

"I see. It\'s so soft and seductive. I kept trying to ignore it but...." He trailed off before shrugging, his eyes still not leaving Auel\'s face. The shade of his eyes became a ghostly green, as if they would glow into of shade of a liquid-green fire. Catching himself quickly, his eyes returned to the solemn shade and he gave a meek smile. "You should never hide your eye either. I think it\'s beautiful, personally. I always get side-tracked when I see it! Ahahaha. You should be so popular!" He said with a determined nod, sitting up straight.

"I mean, you\'re nice and polite. Proper, is the word I am looking for. You\'re handsome and have brilliant brown hair. Near \'bout perfect. You and I really different! I ramble.....which I think means I \'talk a lot\', or people have told me. I am awkward with things I don\'t understand. The concept of personal space comes and goes for me. I am touchy-feely, average looks, average eyes, tangled hair. And from what I hear, annoying as hell! But it boasts my confidence, knowing I can make friends like you!" He laughed before finally closing his eyes, causing a sudden break from his staring at the other.

"I\'m glad we\'re friend. Maybe, one day, we can be really close friends."

LexiXander

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 12:15:48 PM »
Auel’s mouth fell open slightly in stunned shock. He really had no idea what to say to Makai after the past few minutes of his talking. All of the compliments and wonderful admiration quite simply took his breath away. No body had said anything even remotely close to this since he was little, and he hadn’t expected it to come again so soon.

After a few moments of looking like a fish out of water (albeit a gorgeous one) he frantically reached forward, grabbing Makai’s shoulders, “N-no! You’re wonderful! No one’s said so many good things about me since I was small. I-I should be thanking you so much. You’re none of what you say about yourself.” His voice became less rushed and loud as his words carried on, quickly becoming embarrassed with the rash emotions he was displaying.

“I hope to be very close with you as well.”  The incubi’s voice was a mere whisper now and he had his darkly tressed head downward, arms loosening and bringing his hands back to himself.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2008, 12:40:09 PM »
Makai was surprised when Auel reached forward and gripped his arms, causing his shoulders to pull up towards his neck. He blinked several times before he chuckled at how much emotion Auel had put into that. Much more emotion he had seen from the other so far. His green lit with pleasure as he reached forward and captured Auel\'s retreating hands. "I am glad." He said with a light laugh before he reached forward and brushed the hair out of Auel\'s face, pressing at the other\'s forehead gently so he can look up.

He smiled, "You really are cute. Ah, young and cute!" Makai said with a grin and a teasing wink.

LexiXander

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »
Auel felt oh so embarrassed right now since that surprising show of emotion didn’t generally come from him. Perhaps he likes this strange being more then he’d first thought. His two toned eyes were down cast as he tried to regain his usual composure, but that wasn’t going to happen, not tonight anyway, he was too far from his everyday mask to retrieve it now.

The teen’s cheeks burned as the other gently touched his face and grazed his temple; it sent a hopefully unnoticed shiver down his spine and a warm feeling settled inside him. It was awkward, not the usual hot lump that settled near his groin but instead a soft pooling heat that spread throughout him. This couldn’t be from his blood trait it never felt like this. What was it?

The compliments he kept receiving were not helping his confusion. Nobody ever said anything nice about him, all Auel ever heard was harshly thrown insults. “N-no I’m not…every one always says I’m ugly.” He was seventeen but the way he spoke would remind someone of a wounded child. Which really, was what he felt like whenever those despicable words were spoken at him, not to him.