Author Topic: New Here  (Read 34822 times)

moongazer

Re: New Here
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 03:32:08 PM »
"I was talking about like if you had a boyfriend, and he found out I was hitting on you, he could get jealous and everyone knows where it goes from there." He said as he smiled at her and laughed slightly. He then leaned forward as he moved a lock of her hair back from her eye and lightly tucked it behind her ear, his face dangerously close to hers. "There now, wouldn\'t want to be unable to see those beautiful eyes of yours, I mean, those gold flecks look really nice in your eyes." He softly smiled as he sat there, and merely smiled at her as if that was all he felt he had to say. He sat there calmly as he smiled sweetly at her, not feeling that there was much to say there except what he had said, so he just laid back and would let the rest of the night unfold before his eyes. . .

((Sorry for another short post))

Luna Moon

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 03:38:57 PM »
Clair laughed slightly. "Yeah that would be a problem, but no boyfriends to speak of." She stayed still as he brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear, his face right in front of hers.

"There now, wouldn\'t want to be unable to see those beautiful eyes of yours, I mean, those gold flecks look really nice in your eyes."

Clair smiled at him. She tilted her head to the side as she looked at him. She leaned forward as if she was going to kiss him, and stopped in front of his face. "Are you sure you would want to get involved with a vampire?" she whispered to him. She looked into his black eys and smiled.

((It\'s okay.))

moongazer

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2008, 12:35:45 AM »
"Are you sure you want to do what you\'re thinking" he asked her as his face stayed right in front of hers like that, as he gave off a smirk towards her. "You should be scared of the dark, staying in the light is always a better option." He said to her as he moved his face forward a little and stopped before he could feel her breath, and hear her breathing as she stared into his eyes. "I think you need to choose your mate wisely though" he said as he continued to stare into her eyes like that, making sure that her eyes stayed fixated on his as if he believed it had some sort of hypnotic quality to the stare, but he didn\'t expect her to understand what exactly he meant by that, because it was an odd feeling for anyone who was apparently being scouted as a potential mate for a vampire, since they tended to be more cautious than to just pick someone out of thin air, which meant that she must see something in him that he had lost sight of a long time ago?

His face was so close to hers, that he swore all he had to do was lean forward a little more and he could get a kiss, but he wasn\'t about to make a move, but his facial expression didn\'t change as they stayed like that.

Luna Moon

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 12:44:30 AM »
Clair smiled as he spoke of the dark and light. "I am a creature of the dark. I have no need for light." She looked at him again. He moved almost to her lips.

"I think you need to choose your mate wisely though"

Clair looked into his eyes again as she spoke. "I don\'t know if I\'m looking for a mate exactly. I have had one before and that didn\'t turn out so well. Do you have a problem if I chose you as my mate?" She opened her mouth slightly as she thought. Was she looking for a mate? Is that why she went around looking for someone she seemed to never find? She looked back into his black eyes. She couldn\'t figure out what it was she thought about him. She was still immensely curious about him and his life. She tilted her head slightly to the side as she watched him.

moongazer

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2008, 12:54:01 AM »
"All I can say is if you want me as a mate, then you may have me as your mate, but I just don\'t know what attracts you to me" he said as he shrugged still painfully aware of how close he was to getting a kiss, but his lack of a hormonal rush was holding him back from doing it, and sealing a potential deal. "I mean, think about it, I\'m not a vampire, and since almost all vampiric being\'s first mate is a vampire, when you got hurt, or whatnot you grew to distrust male vampires a little; so finding a shadow demon at night in a vampire place when you thought you might want a vampire male again, it changed your mind because you saw something which stuck out; something which seemed out of place to you, and as a Shadow Demon, I struck you as a better option than a species which had already hurt you." He smiled at her as he tried to kiss her but stopped before he did it and said: "I\'m sorry, I should ask, instead of making an assumption" he said as he pulled his head back slightly and blushed.

Why is it always something like this? he thought to himself; he would always make an attempt just to back down from it, as if there really was something more holding him back.

Luna Moon

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2008, 01:04:10 AM »
Clair sat completely still as he spoke. Telling his assumptions about her and what happened. She gave him a small smile as he finished. He leaned forward and almost kissed her but then pulled back.

"I\'m sorry, I should ask, instead of making an assumption"

Clair shrugged, leaning back slightly. "That\'s alright, your assumptions are close to right. I had a vampire as my first mate, my sire. He did leave me and I haven\'t had a mate since. It\'s been a few years. I don\'t distrust male vampires, I just think that they change their minds a little too much." She smiled an irritated way as she spoke of male vampires, making it clear that it was not he she was irritated with. As she smiled, her fangs showed revealing what she truly was. She shook it off and smiled at him normal again. "You didn\'t seem out of place. You did stick out to me for some reason that I can\'t explain. I have no clue if I\'m looking for a mate, but you are the first in a long time to catch my attention." She tilted her head again.

moongazer

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2008, 01:16:59 AM »
He smiled as he put his hand on top of hers and looked into her eyes, then closed his eyes and said: "kiss me and make me your mate while the night is still young". Wow, I must sound so stupid when I said that to her, he thought to himself, painfully aware that she could laugh in his face and he\'d get embarrassed in front of all these other vampires and humans, and that was a risk he was going to have to deal with if he wanted to become her mate, which he had known from the start, but he was going to have to suck it up and deal if he wanted to get a mate anytime soon because humiliation was all a part of the mating process, which his parents had never told him about, especially since he never knew his parents, and he really was hoping that this whole thing wouldn\'t end up badly with Clair. He kept on thinking it over, realizing how it could also hurt a potential friendship with her if his attempt failed.

He leaned in and closed his eyes as he tilted his head to the opposite direction of hers and closed his eyes. . . and waited.

Luna Moon

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2008, 01:23:09 AM »
"kiss me and make me your mate while the night is still young".

Clair smiled softly as he put his hand on hers and closed his eyes. She leaned forward cautiously and slowly. She leaned forward and brought her lips to his. She kissed him softly and brought her hand up to his neck. She pulled away after a moment and looked at his face. She could feel his heart beating under her hand. She smiled again as she looked over his features. "why may I ask did you want to be my mate while the night is young?" she asked, keeping her hand that wasn\'t in his on his neck. She felt the blood flowing through his body as her hand rested on his neck, but she had no desire to feed from him. Now he was her mate. And she his.

moongazer

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2008, 01:34:41 AM »
"In truth, it just clicked when I realized you were actually hitting on me a little, and I liked you and your personality so I decided to attempt it" he said as he blushed and kissed her back, lightly sucking on her lip. "Having a mate also gives one a better sense of security, as in I know that there\'s something there for me, and not just another day of going home, and not having anyone to call, or anything along those lines so I decided to attempt and make you mine before you decided that I was too wimpy or indecisive". He smiled at her like that as he moved his chair next to hers and let his head fall onto her shoulder like that as he lay there contently, glad to have found a mate; at least it would end his long and lonely nights for quite some time. "I don\'t intend on losing you either, so don\'t think you can scare me off" he said as he nestled his head against her some more like that; He was determined to keep his mate and nothing was about to change that, despite what some people might try.

He nuzzled her, then held her hand softly as he let her maintain dominance, because he didn\'t feel like being very dominant.

Luna Moon

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 01:42:53 AM »
"Having a mate also gives one a better sense of security, as in I know that there\'s something there for me, and not just another day of going home, and not having anyone to call, or anything along those lines so I decided to attempt and make you mine before you decided that I was too wimpy or indecisive".

Clair smiled as he moved his chair next to her. He lay his head on her shoulder, and she reached up and embraced him, letting one hand drift into his hair. "It is always better to not be alone, I know that better than most," she said softly, running her fingers through his hair.

"I don\'t intend on losing you either, so don\'t think you can scare me off"

Clair chuckled slightly at that. "Maybe you wouldn\'t want to stay with me," she said jokingly. "I mean I\'m the kind of person that has tatoos and everything." She smiled, though completely serious about the tatoo. He held her hand in his very gentle and soft. She squeezed it a bit.

((Sorry it\'s short))

moongazer

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 01:14:57 PM »
A female vampire with short blond hair and jade green eyes walked up to there table and said: "now why would a demon like you want a whelp of a female vampire like her for a mate, instead of a real women?" She said as she smirked at him, and gave her the stink eye. "Sorry but I like her much better than you, and I intend to keep her as my mate, not you, so please leave" he said politely as she leaned forward and touched his nose with her finger, and said "but I think I\'d rather like you for a mate, since it\'s been a while since I\'ve had a demon for a mate". She leaned forward as he got behind Clarice, since he didn\'t hit females and hissed somewhat loudly to show his discomfort, as his shadow took a swipe at her then retracted to under his feet again, since it was forced to adhere to his no hitting women policy. He hugged Clarice from behind as he attempted to use her as a barrier; "sorry, but I don\'t hit girls Clarice, and she isn\'t getting the point here apparently, so umm, yeah .. . " he said as his voice trailed off in discomfort.

He felt it kind of odd to be hiding behind his mate, but since he wouldn\'t hit a female, he was kind of hoping she would help him out here.

Luna Moon

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »
Clarice sighed as she sensed the hostile aura of the female vampire approaching her. Clarice watched as he politely tried to make her go away. Anger rising she watched them. Terrance retreated behind her as the female leaned forward.

"sorry, but I don\'t hit girls Clarice, and she isn\'t getting the point here apparently, so umm, yeah .. . "

Clarice stood in front of him defiantly. She looked at the female vampire in front of her who showed no intention of backing off. Clarice showed her an irritated smile, showing her fangs. "Now get away from me and him. I\'m sure he wouldn\'t want a whore like you for a mate." She said it icily and turned to walk off, pulling Terrance with her. She started to make her way to the exit.

moongazer

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 01:34:28 PM »
As he sighed happy to be saved from the female vampire who wasn\'t his mate, he said "thanks alot back there, I really wasn\'t very comfortable back there, anyway as he kissed her and said: "I\'ll take you to my place he said as his shadow engulfed them and they were transported to his house: Alrian Raries: http://www.roleplaycity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3277 ((Don\'t post there it\'s just so that you know where we\'re going)) He then smiled as he got up to the front gate and the gargoyles crooned and walked up to him to greet him as he patted there stoney heads in contentness as he nibbled on her ear; a sudden gust of wind blew some cherry blossom petals in there direction as he nibbled harder on her ear and led her to the door. As he stood in the front yard, he stopped to admire the landscaping and the trees he had as he smiled.

"I\'m happy to be away from her, and wow did you do a good job of shutting her out, so it looks like my mate knows how to keep a firm grip on hers I\'ll suppose he said as he smiled at her.

Luna Moon

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »
Clair smiled as he thanked her for saving him. He kissed her and she kissed him back.

"I\'ll take you to my place."

His shadow swallowed them up and she grabbed him and held onto him in her surprise. As it disappeared again she looked up to find a three story old house. It looked haunted to her. She smiled though, she has always liked scary and darker things. A gargoyle came to greet him and he petted his head as he turned and nibbled on her ear. Cherry blossoms blew around them as he nibbled harder on her ear, she leaned into him in response. He stopped at the door and looked out at their surroundings.

"I\'m happy to be away from her, and wow did you do a good job of shutting her out, so it looks like my mate knows how to keep a firm grip on hers I\'ll suppose."

Clair laughed and grabbed him around the neck leaning into him. "You have no idea," she whispered teasingly.

moongazer

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 01:58:16 PM »
As he walked into the house he walked up the spiral staircase, up to his room; the master bedroom as he layed down on his bed and smirked at her, as he hugged his pillow and lay there, as he took off his back-pack and shirt since he was sweating a little and used the shirt to help dry off his body as his lean muscle built body became evident as his shoes got kicked off and he lay there on the bed, perfectly content as he was. "I hope I\'m not giving you too many dirty ideas . .. " he said with a smirk as he stared at her from the bed and continued to lay there. His shadow retreated to under-neath the bed as he continued to lay there and swallowed an apple whole, only to spit out just the core with a satisfied sigh.

He stared at her with his grin on his face as if he found something amusing about the whole situation.